• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• SaintsInDome2006

• The General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

1 minute ago, boots11234 said:

Don’t F with the Donald or you’ll be fired...on by attack helicopters. 

That's exactly what we need, another armed conflict in the Middle East. Does nobody think about consequences anymore?

Just now, boots11234 said:

Arnt embassy’s sovereign American soil?  

Where is the location of that embassy? The Middle East! The idea of it being American soil is well past irrelevant here. We should not be authorizing what amounts to political assassinations here.

1 minute ago, Kal El said:

Where is the location of that embassy? The Middle East! The idea of it being American soil is well past irrelevant here. We should not be authorizing what amounts to political assassinations here.

Dude was a general. Not an elected official. Now he’s a puddle. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Kal El said:

He was a terrorist first and foremost to us. A terrorist that was actively planning to kill American citizens. What in God's name is wrong with you?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
5 hours ago, RBM said:

He was a terrorist first and foremost to us. A terrorist that was actively planning to kill American citizens. What in God's name is wrong with you?

I'm sick of dead soldiers that got that way fighting in wars that are completely unnecessary and frankly unwanted. I'm sick of the hawkish attitude that says pretty much exactly what you just said. By your logic, we should just glass the whole region while we're at it. 

That's what in God's name is wrong with me. You want a war, you go fight it.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, GoBirds said:

Are you suggesting they know better than the extreme left that bash everything under a trump presidency?😂

The feeling is that we have run the gamut in regards to our responses to Iranian and Iranian sponsored hostilities.  Iran continued to poke the bear and after emerging threat streams appeared credible, the US executed a time sensitive strike.  Iran has operated without repercussions for a while now. 

I'm not going to say if this was the right or wrong thing to do, but I'll say that this was a military recommendation. We have game planed for this and calculated the response. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Max Power said:

:shrug:Military leaders seem to support the actions. 

So today we believe military leaders?  I keep getting the days mixed up where they are to be believed and when they aren't :shrug:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, yak651 said:

So today we believe military leaders?  I keep getting the days mixed up where they are to be believed and when they aren't :shrug:

It's kind of obvious what you do today, well everyday, is complain about anything under Trump. It gets old, we get it already and no need for it in this thread. Thanks. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Kal El said:

I'm sick of dead soldiers that got that way fighting in wars that are completely unnecessary and frankly unwanted. I'm sick of the hawkish attitude that says pretty much exactly what you just said. By your logic, we should just glass the whole region while we're at it. 

That's what in God's name is wrong with me. You want a war, you go fight it.

He was already killing American soldiers. I guess you're option is to let that continue. You're a real patriot. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Laughing 1
3 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Everyday we have to remember the true tenet of most here is Orange Man Bad

:goodposting:

Every day we have to remember the Orange Man Bad crew are wrong about almost every prediction they make. Steele Dossier, Russian Collusion, pushing the imminent recession narrative last year. 

The anti-Trump crew is almost always on the wrong side of history and that won’t change in 2020. 

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1
11 minutes ago, RBM said:

He was already killing American soldiers. I guess you're option is to let that continue. You're a real patriot. 

Remember., this is coming from the same guy who is going to fully support Joe Biden who got us into this mess in the first place. President Trump is just trying to clean up Biden’s mess.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1
33 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Everyday we have to remember the true tenet of most here is Orange Man Bad

Seriously, we get it, they spend all day complaining about him. No matter what the issue they have to come in here and act like it’s the end of the world.....like groundhogs day with the same characters for 3 years. Every other thread in this forum is for that type complaining......yet they come?

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

Remember., this is coming from the same guy who is going to fully support Joe Biden who got us into this mess in the first place. President Trump is just trying to clean up Biden’s mess.

He did? :o

Wow! I didn't expect the take that this is all Biden's fault.

Edited by squistion
17 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Seriously, we get it, they spend all day complaining about him. No matter what the issue they have to come in here and act like it’s the end of the world.....like groundhogs day with the same characters for 3 years. Every other thread in this forum is for that type complaining......yet they come?

They are still batting ZERO. Trump with a masterful no hits, no runs and definitely no errors perfect game.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Widbil83 said:

Don't put words in my mouth, especially about things you don't understand. 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, lod001 said:

They are still batting ZERO. Trump with a masterful no hits, no runs and definitely no errors perfect game.

You'd think after three years of getting literally everything wrong they would just stop and try to understand. Such an unearned arrogance amongst them. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, RBM said:

You'd think after three years of getting literally everything wrong they would just stop and try to understand. Such an unearned arrogance amongst them. 

Claiming the other side has everything wrong...then saying they have the arrogance is high comedy.

• Laughing 1
23 minutes ago, RBM said:

Another big time contribution from you. Have a good day and rest easy knowing you have a real leader at the helm now. 

Is that so? Trump finally quit, and gave me the job? No thanks, I'd have to give up too much power, but I guess I can rest easy knowing that a dead gator can do a better job than Trump can 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Kal El said:

Is that so? Trump finally quit, and gave me the job? No thanks, I'd have to give up too much power, but I guess I can rest easy knowing that a dead gator can do a better job than Trump can 

Weren't you pretty anti-Obama / conservative?  Or am I missremembering? 

1 minute ago, James Daulton said:

Weren't you pretty anti-Obama / conservative?  Or am I missremembering? 

I didn't like a lot of his policies(no issue with him as a person, if he invited me over for a cold one, I'd probably go), though I run fairly libertarian, all things considered. A lot's happened since the days where I was blinded by the GOP.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

Educate me then oh Trump hating one. 

I make it a point to not engage in pointless endeavors, like teaching those who refuse to learn. I already made my political views known, no sense rehashing something nobody will read anyway.

3 hours ago, Kal El said:

I make it a point to not engage in pointless endeavors, like teaching those who refuse to learn. I already made my political views known, no sense rehashing something nobody will read anyway.

Bye

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rose-mc-gowan-slams-trump-over-soleimani-killing-apologizes-to-iran-please-do-not-kill-us-170243104.html?.tsrc=notification-brknews

Not sure if she is really this out of touch with reality or pulling a Kathy Griffin to try to regain any relevancy she can?

Weren't all these people supposed to move to Canada?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rose-mc-gowan-slams-trump-over-soleimani-killing-apologizes-to-iran-please-do-not-kill-us-170243104.html?.tsrc=notification-brknews

Not sure if she is really this out of touch with reality or pulling a Kathy Griffin to try to regain any relevancy she can?

Regain?  As with Kathy, I prefer not to give her any credit of relevancy.  Ever.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Kal El said:

You said don’t put words in your mouth and I kindly asked for clarification, and now you refuse to use any words. Dude?

13 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

He was one of what, 70 some Senators to vote for it? So yes he deserves a lot of blame. He needs to act right.

Sure. And also the faulty intel that sold them on it.  Sure.  That is far from the claim that it is mostly his fault.

13 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

You said don’t put words in your mouth and I kindly asked for clarification, and now you refuse to use any words. Dude?

I already posted my views, and I have a strong suspicion that no matter what I do say, it will be ignored and I'll be treated as an enemy.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Kal El said:

I already posted my views, and I have a strong suspicion that no matter what I do say, it will be ignored and I'll be treated as an enemy.

Nah, you're good Kal El.  I mean, you are Superman after all.  Who hates Superman?

Not THIS guy.

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Laughing 1
  • knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place