• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• SaintsInDome2006

• The General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

2 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

Are you also old enough to remember when Obama had billions of dollars in cash flown over to Iran?

Of Iran's money.  Yes. It was their's. You might want to fact check. 

On the Trump scale of speeches, that was a decent one. He wasn't chest thumping too, too badly. Of course, he needed his dig of Obama and a few "under my leadership' remarks to sooze his fragile ego, but my concern was that he'd be insulting and try to troll Iran.  He kept that to a minimum, so I'll give it a thumbs up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, JuniorNB said:

On the Trump scale of speeches, that was a decent one. He wasn't chest thumping too, too badly. Of course, he needed his dig of Obama and a few "under my leadership' remarks to sooze his fragile ego, but my concern was that he'd be insulting and try to troll Iran.  He kept that to a minimum, so I'll give it a thumbs up.

Like I said stay awhile and bask in the uplifting winning that is this thread. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, boots11234 said:

Like I said stay awhile and bask in the uplifting winning that is this thread. 

It's a shame that everything has to be graded on a special Trump-curve now, but on that curve, I'd give it a B+.  

• Like 2
12 hours ago, timschochet said:

I think the President, in his tweet showed some statesmanship tonight. We’ll see what he says in the morning but if he continues to have restraint I think he deserves praise. 

I have a few reservations but overall he did a decent job. Well done Mr President. It might have been the finest moment of your single term in office. But I think a lasting deal with Iran will have to wait for President Biden, sometime a year from now. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2
13 minutes ago, timschochet said:

I have a few reservations but overall he did a decent job. Well done Mr President. It might have been the finest moment of your single term in office. But I think a lasting deal with Iran will have to wait for President Biden, sometime a year from now. 

I think Biden will be drooling in a home a year from now. I'm not joking. Really worried about that guy. 

• Like 4
  • Laughing 1
13 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Oh jez I liked this post before reading the last sentence :lmao:

4 minutes ago, RBM said:

I think Biden will be drooling in a home a year from now. I'm not joking. Really worried about that guy. 

Should a Trump supporter really be talking about someone's mental decline?  Covfefe? Windmill noise cancer? Toilets that need 15 flushes?   Come on.  lol

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, RBM said:

Biden wouldn’t last two weeks on the campaign trail against Trump if he were to get the nomination. Not even the MSM will be able to drag him across the finish line. Hillary was 100 times the candidate Joe Biden is.

4 minutes ago, JuniorNB said:

Should a Trump supporter really be talking about someone's mental decline?  Covfefe? Windmill noise cancer? Toilets that need 15 flushes?   Come on.  lol

He looked fine just now to the billion people who will watch his address. 

1 minute ago, Widbil83 said:

Biden wouldn’t last two weeks on the campaign trail against Trump if he were to get the nomination. Not even the MSM will be able to drag him across the finish line. Hillary was 100 times the candidate Joe Biden is.

If that were true, Trump wouldn't be trying to bribe other countries to help him out with his Biden problem. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Widbil83 said:

He looked fine just now to the billion people who will watch his address. 

He can still read.  Slowly and awkwardly, but he got the words right. He still has that going for him.  Just hope he doesn't get that pesky windmill cancer.

1 hour ago, jm192 said:

I mean, is this real life?

Trump felt the risk was justified.  The outcome justified the actions.  And now you're saying that other Presidents coulda done this too if they knew blah blah blah.  Maybe Trump's handling of the situation is why it went down the way it went down.  

But instead "Oh, he got lucky and Iran didn't really do anything."

I assume he’s back off a long suspension. Be a lil patient, another one will be coming

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
11 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

All Americans should be appreciative of Donald today. Great man doing great things

Absolute master class in foreign policy. The boys can learn a lot. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, boots11234 said:

HUGE HUGE WIN for the President. Wow. Killed an awful terrorist with no loss of life. Wow. Mount Rushmore here he comes!! 

That's a total disrespect to make him share a mountain with other lesser Presidents.

• Laughing 2
2 hours ago, RBM said:

Stop dancing and just be a man and admit you’re ok with those American deaths at the hands of Solemani because it gives you a reason to fill your sick lust for criticizing everything Trump does. 

You’re either happy he’s been removed and no more Americans will die because of him or you’re willing to sacrifice those lives and more because you don’t want to give Trump a win on this. 

Guys please chill on this.

I too am frustrated by the "everything he does is great" vs the "nothing he does is good" back and forth. Everyone please be cool to each other. We're already dealing with possibly shutting the whole thing down over the endless toxicity we seem to have created. 

TRUMP: ‘OUR MISSILES ARE BIG, POWERFUL, ACCURATE, LETHAL, AND FAST’

‘The fact that we have this great military and equipment, however, does not mean we have to use it’

:clap:

Love this statement from Donald

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

TRUMP: ‘OUR MISSILES ARE BIG, POWERFUL, ACCURATE, LETHAL, AND FAST’

‘The fact that we have this great military and equipment, however, does not mean we have to use it’

:clap:

Love this statement from Donald

He also mentioned the new super sonic ones. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, boots11234 said:

Good point sho, and youre right, the other two presidents were weak weak men.  Iran would have been emboldened.  Instead they are pee'ing themselves because they dont want what Trump will serve them up.  Thats why the missiles missed.

Stop . This is just nonsense and not an attempt at am actual discussing with this stuff.

I love the organization and urgency in Trump’s Campaign 

When President Trump took the Oath of Office, he swore to Keep America Safe by putting AMERICA FIRST, no matter what.

This morning, he addressed the Nation regarding the swift action he took to take out Qassem Soleimani and Iran’s missile response to that last night. All is well! There were no casualties and Iran has made the smart decision to stand down.

President Trump made it clear that should Iran strike any American citizen or target, the United States will be ready to quickly and fully strike back without hesitation.

Democrats and the Fake News media are failing to understand that this isn’t about politics and this isn’t a game. The Left is attacking the President for eliminating a dangerous world leader who repeatedly threatened our Nation. It’s disgusting.

Look at just a few examples of what the 2020 Democrats had to say about the President’s actions to Keep America Safe:

Chuck Schumer: “I plan to fight him tooth and nail on this.”
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: “This is a war crime... It makes [Trump] a monster.”
Bernie Sanders: “I am proud to have opposed all of Trump’s military budgets.” 
Elizabeth Warren: “Donald Trump is dangerous.”

They truly hate our country, but he doesn’t care what they think, as long as America is SAFE.

Now, he wants to hear from REAL Patriots like YOU who love our country

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

I love the organization and urgency in Trump’s Campaign 

When President Trump took the Oath of Office, he swore to Keep America Safe by putting AMERICA FIRST, no matter what.

This morning, he addressed the Nation regarding the swift action he took to take out Qassem Soleimani and Iran’s missile response to that last night. All is well! There were no casualties and Iran has made the smart decision to stand down.

President Trump made it clear that should Iran strike any American citizen or target, the United States will be ready to quickly and fully strike back without hesitation.

Democrats and the Fake News media are failing to understand that this isn’t about politics and this isn’t a game. The Left is attacking the President for eliminating a dangerous world leader who repeatedly threatened our Nation. It’s disgusting.

Look at just a few examples of what the 2020 Democrats had to say about the President’s actions to Keep America Safe:

Chuck Schumer: “I plan to fight him tooth and nail on this.”
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: “This is a war crime... It makes [Trump] a monster.”
Bernie Sanders: “I am proud to have opposed all of Trump’s military budgets.” 
Elizabeth Warren: “Donald Trump is dangerous.”

They truly hate our country, but he doesn’t care what they think, as long as America is SAFE.

Now, he wants to hear from REAL Patriots like YOU who love our country

There’s a new sheriff in town...and he’s orange and like the honey badger he DGAF!

Edited by boots11234
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Stop . This is just nonsense and not an attempt at am actual discussing with this stuff.

They don’t have  Donald’s cojones. Doesn’t make them bad guys , just Donald has the cojones we need as a country. 

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Guys.  Please.  Stop saying Trump is great in the Trump is great thread or you're gonna get the board shut down.

Ya'all should know that is not allowed around here.

Is the shark pool under threat to be shutdown because people feel Brady is the greatest QB of all time??

Dr. Drew may challenge Shifty for his congressional seat

Celebrity shrink Dr. Drew is considering a run for the California Democrat’s House seat, he told The Hill, because he had become too tied up in the impeachment hearings and lost focus on issues facing the district.

“I wake up every day and drive through this town and I am morally moved where I feel like I have to do something,” said the famed doctor, whose full name is Drew Pinsky.

“I was watching all the impeachment proceedings and I was going, ‘Oh my God, our Congress is tied up and we’re dying out here in California. What are these people doing?'” he lamented, adding, “I thought, ‘Oh my God, I have to run for that office at least just to get him to start participating in the governance of this region.'”

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

They don’t have  Donald’s cojones. Doesn’t make them bad guys , just Donald has the cojones we need as a country. 

I don’t think that’s quite what he was looking for either 

So the guy whose going to win the dem nomination is discussing this: Biden Calls for Plastic Bag Ban: "We should not be allowing plastic."

Meanwhile trump is overseeing the best economy in forever and killing evil terrorists on the other side of the planet. 

Good luck with all that Joe. 

• knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place