What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (8 Viewers)

Then ignore it if you don't want to read it.  I think its worth discussing the difference between GP and the Washington Post.
Apolgies for my harshness, but Gateway Pundit is pure trash and I find it infuriating to acknowledge it in any shape or form.

Therein lies a difference.

knowledge dropper said:
People really need to appreciate what we have with Trump.  
Oh I think we do. 

Seriously between this and the “some of you  don’t deserve Trump” comment earlier, you guys remind me of the Los Angeles Angels pitching staff. It’s one softball after another. 

Nobody running for the Democratic nomination is generating this type of buzz. 

Team Trump (Text FIRST to 88022) (@TeamTrump)

1/8/20, 11:57 PM

MUST WATCH: ⁦‪@realDonaldTrump‬⁩supporters are camping out in Toledo, Ohio *20 hours* before the #TrumpRally begins!

See you soon 🇺🇸

pic.twitter.com/qfUjJCu5Zw

Nobody running for the Democratic nomination is generating this type of buzz. 

Team Trump (Text FIRST to 88022) (@TeamTrump)

1/8/20, 11:57 PM

MUST WATCH: ⁦‪@realDonaldTrump‬⁩supporters are camping out in Toledo, Ohio *20 hours* before the #TrumpRally begins!

See you soon 🇺🇸

pic.twitter.com/qfUjJCu5Zw
Democrats say Biden doesn’t need enthusiasm to win though.They say he is purposely trying to have small unenthusiastic events. 

Joe Biden is supposedly the Democrat front runner for president, but less than 100 people turned out to see him in Iowa today.

Biden was holding a town hall meeting in Ottumwa, and according to a photo of the crowd, only 98 people turned out.
https://www.theamericanmirror.com/biden-plays-to-98-in-iowa-hands-over-mic-to-protester/

I kind of feel sorry for the democrats.  I remember how hopeless i felt when we put up McCain.  I knew he was going to get beat.  I felt the despair the democrats surely feel now.  How can you feel anything but defeated when you know your side is running against the modern day Abe Lincoln, Superman and terminator combined?  When they have sleepy, creepy Biden.  Soul crushing.

On top of that all the WINNING, that dang WINNING!!  Lets face it with everything they've thrown at him he's still managed to create the best economy in the world, have the lowest unemployment and kill bad guys.  Doing all this while eating TWO scoops of ice cream.  

This is what it's like when you are a winner and surround yourself with winner and weed out the losers:

The Trump administration reportedly knew exactly what would happen when it killed Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani.

Okay, so it may have just been the prediction of CIA Director Gina Haspel that Iran would retaliate with airstrikes on Iraqi military bases holding U.S. troops. But it was partly based on her analysis that the U.S. decided to assassinate Soleimani in the first place, administration officials tell The New York Times:

In the days before General Suleimani’s death, Ms. Haspel had advised Mr. Trump that the threat the Iranian general presented was greater than the threat of Iran's response if he was killed, according to current and former American officials. Indeed, Ms. Haspel had predicted the most likely response would be a missile strike from Iran to bases where American troops were deployed, the very situation that appeared to be playing out on Tuesday afternoon. [The New York Times]

The Times is careful to point out that "Haspel took no formal position about whether to kill General Soleimani," but "officials who listened to her analysis came away with the clear view that the C.I.A. believed that killing him would improve — not weaken — security in the Middle East." 

Gina Haspel nailed it, unlike CNN and MS-NBC and the Ds and all the Trump haters. Trumps team is the A team.

This is what it's like when you are a winner and surround yourself with winner and weed out the losers:

The Trump administration reportedly knew exactly what would happen when it killed Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani.

Okay, so it may have just been the prediction of CIA Director Gina Haspel that Iran would retaliate with airstrikes on Iraqi military bases holding U.S. troops. But it was partly based on her analysis that the U.S. decided to assassinate Soleimani in the first place, administration officials tell The New York Times:

In the days before General Suleimani’s death, Ms. Haspel had advised Mr. Trump that the threat the Iranian general presented was greater than the threat of Iran's response if he was killed, according to current and former American officials. Indeed, Ms. Haspel had predicted the most likely response would be a missile strike from Iran to bases where American troops were deployed, the very situation that appeared to be playing out on Tuesday afternoon. [The New York Times]

The Times is careful to point out that "Haspel took no formal position about whether to kill General Soleimani," but "officials who listened to her analysis came away with the clear view that the C.I.A. believed that killing him would improve — not weaken — security in the Middle East." 

Gina Haspel nailed it, unlike CNN and MS-NBC and the Ds and all the Trump haters. Trumps team is the A team.
Good for Director Haspel.  

This President has done more for empowering women and putting them in high level positions than the past 44 presidents by a far margin.  Hopefully, strong, intelligent and independent women continue to support him at the ballot box.  

They should add another impeachment charge.  So blatant.  
Wait, the government is wasting money and not telling people about it?  Shocking.  Golden toilet seats have been a thing for quite awhile.  I bet some Democrats like a shiny pooper too.

Wait, the government is wasting money and not telling people about it?  Shocking.  Golden toilet seats have been a thing for quite awhile.  I bet some Democrats like a shiny pooper too.
Wasting money is only half the story. Trump is wasting our money for direct personal financial gain and not letting us know how much we are paying 

Just came in here to post that I will likely be standing in the Oval Office in about a month if all things work out. I perhaps will be breathing the same air that the President has breathed. Maybe just maybe I’ll suck in some WINNING while I’m standing there. 
Hope it works out for you. Several years I go I was able to stand at the door of the Oval Office and go into the press room. Great  experience.

Hope it works out for you. Several years I go I was able to stand at the door of the Oval Office and go into the press room. Great  experience.
I’ve already been there. Step Daughter works for him. You can only go into the Oval Office with cabinet members. She’s trying to work out the details now to make that happen. She said it’s pretty overwhelming to actually go into it. The press room is tiny. I’ll wear my FBG hat and take some pictures. Sadly you cannot take picture inside the Office. 

The whole White House  is smaller than I imagined. 

the other tour she’s trying to setup is the capitol dome tour. You can only go to the top of the dome with a senator. She’s trying to line one up for me and my brother. He and his family have visited every Capitol in the US and been to the top of many of their domes. He’s super excited to possibly do this. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just came in here to post that I will likely be standing in the Oval Office in about a month if all things work out. I perhaps will be breathing the same air that the President has breathed. Maybe just maybe I’ll suck in some WINNING while I’m standing there. 
Hey Boots, that’s really cool, I’m envious. Enjoy  :banned: ! Please post a report!

I’ve already been there. Step Daughter works for him. You can only go into the Oval Office with cabinet members. She’s trying to work out the details now to make that happen. She said it’s pretty overwhelming to actually go into it. The press room is tiny. I’ll wear my FBG hat and take some pictures. Sadly you cannot take picture inside the Office. 

The whole White House  is smaller than I imagined. 

the other tour she’s trying to setup is the capitol dome tour. You can only go to the top of the dome with a senator. She’s trying to line one up for me and my brother. He and his family have visited every Capitol in the US and been to the top of many of their domes. He’s super excited to possibly do this. 
My visit was pre 9/11. Security was different but we still had to go through background checks. Our main lobbiest was able to arrange it.  I agree about how small the press room is. I was amazed at all of the technical equipment in the back of the room.

Just a question - why aren’t Trump supporters bothered by the fact that the President constantly takes credit for the Choice Act, which happened under Obama?

I forgot that Trump also pushed through 'Right to Try' bill for sick people who want to try experimental medicine.  What a great man getting things done.

why are you so bothered? I don’t concern myself with all the minutia 
I dunno, I guess because a President is claiming responsibility for things he did not do, lying about that, about vets, and an arena chanting USA in response. Not needling you, just being honest. I’ve had an American flag flying outside my front door for several days now.

I dunno, I guess because a President is claiming responsibility for things he did not do, lying about that, about vets, and an arena chanting USA in response. Not needling you, just being honest. I’ve had an American flag dying outside my front door for several days now.
Predictive text is a PIA

Users who are viewing this thread