What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (9 Viewers)

We should start betting on what scandal/lie Democrats will create next when Trump is not voted out from Senate. Anyone have any guesses?
Serious question, do you think there's one Democrat in the country who thinks the Senate is going to vote to remove Trump from office? I have never heard a single one.  The Dems aren't foolish enough to think that 67 Senators will vote for removal. They just want the American citizens (the voters) to hear the actual evidence. That's why they're pushing to get witnesses. If the public hears that Parnas and Yovanovich and the rest were dead-on with thei testimony and this whole thing was a filthy extortion attempt, it is going the GREATLY affect the 2020 election. But certainly not the GOP Senators. Their votes are already predetermined.

Serious question, do you think there's one Democrat in the country who thinks the Senate is going to vote to remove Trump from office? I have never heard a single one.  The Dems aren't foolish enough to think that 67 Senators will vote for removal. They just want the American citizens (the voters) to hear the actual evidence. That's why they're pushing to get witnesses. If the public hears that Parnas and Yovanovich and the rest were dead-on with thei testimony and this whole thing was a filthy extortion attempt, it is going the GREATLY affect the 2020 election. But certainly not the GOP Senators. Their votes are already predetermined.
I agree the constant witch hunting will have a huge impact on the 2020 election. America is tired of the way Democrats are acting and will vote Trump again.

Seems they had plenty of witnesses in the house, none of the Republican ones but whatever.

according to this there are at least two.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/782363-percent-chance-you-think-trump-will-be-impeached-removed-12219/

knowledge dropper said:
Looks like a late spring early summer release of the Durham Report   Should be the final piece to the Trump re-election    

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/01/20/report-strong-paper-trail-leads-durham-investigators-to-january-through-may-2017-timeframe/
CBS investigative journalist Catherine Herridge
Interesting, Herridge has defected to MSM.

Herridge played a clip of Sen. Charles Grassley (R-IA) questioning Comey at a May 3, 2017 Senate Judiciary hearing. The document, provided to the FBI by a Dutch source, is thought to be fake. It was allegedly an email from Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL), who was the DNC Chairwoman at the time, reassuring a George Soros connected operative that then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch would protect Hillary Clinton and “would make sure the FBI investigation didn’t go too far.” 
This came out of the Congressional and Mueller investigations. Have you heard of it? Does it sound believable to you? Or no? Why do you think the Russians would plant such a document?

Last edited by a moderator:
timschochet said:
Thanks. And thanks to @tonydead for the original quote as well. 

I don’t want to get any of this wrong. But let’s get back to the central point: the gist of @crackattack‘s argument is that, even though he doesn’t love Trump, he feels that he will be forced to vote for him because the Democrats have moved to far to the left, and his Evidence was a series of Bernie’s proposals. Now this is a popular narrative among conservatives and I say that if Joe Biden is the nominee as expected, it will have turned out to be a false narrative, just as it was a false narrative that Barack Obama was  an extreme leftist. Both Biden and Obama are essentially moderate establishment Democrats, and in any contest against Trump it’s Biden who will represent the center and Trump who will represent the extreme. 
Every single democratic candidate believes in at least one and some multiple of these ideals. To Bidens credit, he's not sure on where he stands yet on half of those items. Sad he hasn't made up his mind yet, since he's had 40-50 years of government service. But, since he's a world renowned flip flopper, he can't be taken serious. Let alone I personally believe he's not completely "there". If you honestly believe free health care for illegal immigrants is a "minor" issue. I beg to differ.

Every working poor, insurance poor, deductible poor, self pay poor, would beg to differ. Every time a Democrat says yes, we will give free healthcare to illegals, you turn off those working class people. I've seen it. I continue too see it. I've worked in the health care field for decades. To act as if illegal immigrants or "free" health care provided to them as we leave citizens behind, or the cost passed on to taxpayers in smaller communities, or wait times, or just plain resource burden is minimal???? You are wrong. Plus you're dismissing millions of Americans and their feelings, beliefs, fundamental ideals of immigration in this country, let alone actual cost and time. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Every single democratic candidate believes in at least one and some multiple of these ideals. To Bidens credit, he's not sure on where he stands yet on half of those items. Sad he hasn't made up his mind yet, since he's had 40-50 years of government service. But, since he's a world renowned flip flopper, he can't be taken serious. Let alone I personally believe he's not completely "there". If you honestly believe free health care for illegal immigrants is a "minor" issue. I beg to differ.

Every working poor, insurance poor, deductible poor, self pay poor, would beg to differ. Every time a Democrat says yes, we will give free healthcare to illegals, you turn off those working class people. I've seen it. I continue too see it. I've worked in the health care field for decades. To act as if illegal immigrants or "free" health care provided to them as we leave citizens behind, or the cost passed on to taxpayers in smaller communities, or wait times, or just plain resource burden is minimal???? You are wrong. Plus you're dismissing millions of Americans and their feelings, beliefs, fundamental ideals of immigration in this country, let alone actual cost and time. 
Oh I agree with you that issue will turn off lots of people. I’m very much in the minority here and I don’t think Democrats should push it. 

Im not dismissing their feelings; I think they’re wrong though. 

Oh I agree with you that issue will turn off lots of people. I’m very much in the minority here and I don’t think Democrats should push it. 

Im not dismissing their feelings; I think they’re wrong though. 
They're not wrong tho. If it affects them negatively, they are not, and can not feel "wrong" about it.

They're not wrong tho. If it affects them negatively, they are not, and can not feel "wrong" about it.
It doesn’t affect them negatively. The more undocumented immigrants we have, the more immigrants we allow in both legal and illegal, the more prosperity we will have. 

Could all the Democrats combined draw 100K?  Trump rallies are bigger than any touring music act   Amazing energy behind his re-election   

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/01/21/100000-people-seeking-tickets-trumps-keep-america-great-rally-nj/
I had a good time at the Trump Rally I attended.  The t-shirts they sell outside alone are worth the trip.  There are literally people making a living following around the Trump 2020 tour selling shirts. 

Trump's state of the union address should go down in history as the most watched ever if they can get this failed coup over with before the speech. Nancy will be enjoyable to watch if she shows. He forced clapping for Trump will age her in dog years.

"The dems are major sleaze bags, they're very dishonest people"  -Trump.

'Major sleaze bags'. That's Schiff, Nancy and the rest of the failed coupers. Is that a word? Bunch of failed coupers.

CLAIM: The House impeachment inquiry was fair, inclusive, and obeyed precedent from previous impeachments.

VERDICT: False. The House broke with precedent, denying President Donald Trump due process and fairness.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/21/fact-check-adam-schiff-tries-to-defend-secret-house-impeachment-hearings/
Yeah, it was a real shame that they wouldn't allow him to submit documents or have first hand witnesses like Bolton, Pompeo, and Mulvaney testify, amirite? 

Makes as much sense as the Bidens.  
This.   Only reason for putting the Bidens on the stand would be to accomplish what Trump failed to do with the bribery attempt with Ukraine.  To make it appear he's under investigation. 

Trump is free, as he's been all along, to have the Department of Justice look into any wrongdoing with Berisma.  Neither Biden is relevant in determining Trump's guilt of bribing and foreign country in return for a personal political favor. In fact, Hunter Biden could go on Fox News tonight and say he is guilty of wrongdoing in Ukraine and it wouldn't excuse Trump's extortion attempt. .

This.   Only reason for putting the Bidens on the stand would be to accomplish what Trump failed to do with the bribery attempt with Ukraine.  To make it appear he's under investigation. 

Trump is free, as he's been all along, to have the Department of Justice look into any wrongdoing with Berisma.  Neither Biden is relevant in determining Trump's guilt of bribing and foreign country in return for a personal political favor. In fact, Hunter Biden could go on Fox News tonight and say he is guilty of wrongdoing in Ukraine and it wouldn't excuse Trump's extortion attempt. .
But what about Al Gore?!?

Users who are viewing this thread