What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (7 Viewers)

Like the 1% real wage growth and $2T added to the deficit and the sub 3% gdp growth?  

Now if you’re talking about the stock market well we know who’s benefiting from that.  And it ain’t Trump’s base.
Were you complaining about the putrid GDP growth under Obama?  Trump is doing much better than Obama on that front.

Wages growth up over 3%.  Winning.

Can’t wait to watch how important it becomes to republicans when a D gets in office.  They all become deficit hawks again. 
:potkettle:

Man these are some tired talking points getting regurgitated in here.......can you guys go complain in another thread? There's a whole forum dedicated to it for you all.  :yawn:

:potkettle:

Man these are some tired talking points getting regurgitated in here.......can you guys go complain in another thread? There's a whole forum dedicated to it for you all.  :yawn:
Since you’re saying I’m the pot calling the kettle black. Please show me where I complained about the deficit prior to a democrat being in office but then was OK with it when they were.  Thanks and I’ll hang up and listen. 

Apparently the truth isn’t allowed in a Trump thread.  But I guess when you think about it that does line up perfectly.   

Since you’re saying I’m the pot calling the kettle black. Please show me where I complained about the deficit prior to a democrat being in office but then was OK with it when they were.  Thanks and I’ll hang up and listen. 

Apparently the truth isn’t allowed in a Trump thread.  But I guess when you think about it that does line up perfectly.   
I’ll find it, just link me to the forum that had to be created for non liberals because we couldn’t control our emotions during Obama and the same 10 posters kept whining daily about off topic issues in any thread that didn’t bash Obama. 

If you can’t provide the link please start a new thread for that behavior if the other 300(or however many fill 36 pages) don’t work. Thanks. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll find it, just link me to the forum that had to be created for non liberals because we couldn’t control our emotions during Obama and the same 10 posters kept whining daily about off topic issues in any thread that didn’t bash Obama. 

If you can’t provide the link please start a new thread for that behavior if the other 300(or however many fill 36 pages) don’t work. Thanks. 
What forum was created for the opposite if what you claim...because im betting Joe would disagree why this was created.

Also would take issue with that backhanded slam in a group of posters here.

What forum was created for the opposite if what you claim...because im betting Joe would disagree why this was created.

Also would take issue with that backhanded slam in a group of posters here.
Maybe instead of spending all your time with posts like this of no substance trying to argue for the sake of arguing just take another shot at Joe’s challenge to you and channel your time in a more positive manner. 

There are many other threads fo this type of behavior, @knowledge dropper Respectfully asked many times for it not here. Your posts are like groundhogs day. 

Maybe instead of spending all your time with posts like this of no substance trying to argue for the sake of arguing just take another shot at Joe’s challenge to you and channel your time in a more positive manner. 

There are many other threads fo this type of behavior, @knowledge dropper Respectfully asked many times for it not here. Your posts are like groundhogs day. 
He doesn’t think he is ever wrong. He brings on what he gets here.

Again...you make a claim about posts of no substance...after making a false claim of what created this forum meant to deflect from what was being discussed.  That post was inaccurate and had zero substance. Now you are worried with substance?

You also continue to completely  mischaracterize what Joe even said to me and try to use that and Joe as some crutch to keep from admitting your assertion was bogus.

Odd you call my posts groundhog day when yours are just as much of a repeat.  Tue same bogus assertions over and over then try and make it about me when i rightfully questioned what you said.

Again...you make a claim about posts of no substance...after making a false claim of what created this forum meant to deflect from what was being discussed.  That post was inaccurate and had zero substance. Now you are worried with substance?

You also continue to completely  mischaracterize what Joe even said to me and try to use that and Joe as some crutch to keep from admitting your assertion was bogus.
Joe has made it clear in several posts to you including where he said you instigate. Do you have any grasp of reality?

Really not sure what your first paragraph has anything to do with what you said about me. You said I was the pot calling the kettle black. Pretty simple you made the claim.  Please back it up. 

And for the record this is on thread as it’s about Trump as a Republican in 2020 and his reelection. 

He doesn’t think he is ever wrong. He brings on what he gets here.
He spends all day trolling this thread just to fill it with “that’s not true, it’s the opposite” type posts just to argue. That behavior isn’t changing anyone’s mind......go do it in another thread. I don’t spend all day in all the Trump bashing threads yelling “wrong!”. It is a good example of the behavior that drives people to Trump although he’s not ideal. 

Let’s celebrate today is the day Trump hit his highest approval rating in his presidency.  It’s only going up from today.  The tide had turned.  The lights have been turned on and the anti-Trump crowd is scurrying into the shadows of history. 

:thumbup: :clap: :headbang: :tebow:

These are the kinds of posts that make me not want to come post here.  It's juvenile.

Focus on the topics, exchange ideas, engage on substance.

He spends all day trolling this thread just to fill it with “that’s not true, it’s the opposite” type posts just to argue. That behavior isn’t changing anyone’s mind......go do it in another thread. I don’t spend all day in all the Trump bashing threads yelling “wrong!”. It is a good example of the behavior that drives people to Trump although he’s not ideal. 
Oh look. More posts about me.

How is it trolling to ask you to back up the claims you made?

If yiu want trolling...look no further than who you just replied to and your post here...talking all about me because i dared question you.

I don't just say wrong...I explain why and show it.  

Let’s celebrate today is the day Trump hit his highest approval rating in his presidency.  It’s only going up from today.  The tide had turned.  The lights have been turned on and the anti-Trump crowd is scurrying into the shadows of history. 
Um, yes, but...

Trump approval rating rises, aided by strong economy, but majority see him as ‘unpresidential,’ according to Post-ABC News poll.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/aided-by-a-strong-economy-trump-approval-rises-but-a-majority-also-see-him-as-unpresidential/2019/07/04/c9c42c54-9d9f-11e9-b27f-ed2942f73d70_story.html?utm_term=.b3e2913241e6

You’re always in the same pissing match with the same 3-4 posters. Try to do what Joe keeps challenging you to do:  Be better. 
You could try as well. And ask the same of your friends.  Look back...I asked gobirds a question and multiple people pop in to do nothing but talk about me.

Here is a fact...you are the biggest instigator here.
😬 I don’t know about that one. I consider you as being just as bad. So are Ramblin Wreck, GoBirds, Otis, Hell Toupee, Knowledge Dropper and Don’t Noonan just off the top of my head. You guys can make some great conversation when you choose to but spend most of your time screwing around with giving others crap and stirring the pot. Its obvious some of you enjoy it and I feel like it’s the only reason why you post some days. 

I admit that it’s really enjoyable when we do get a good conversation going without getting sidetracked though. 

😬 I don’t know about that one. I consider you as being just as bad. So are Ramblin Wreck, GoBirds, Otis, Hell Toupee, Knowledge Dropper and Don’t Noonan just off the top of my head. You guys can make some great conversation when you choose to buy spend most of your time screwing around with giving others crap and stirring the pot. Its obvious some of you enjoy it and I feel like it’s the only reason why you post some days. 

I admit that it’s really enjoyable when we do get a good conversation going without getting sidetracked though. 
Tell me how many people that I get into it with here? Sho is constantly in pissing matches with many people in many threads. Sho gets called out for being the biggest hypocrite here.

😬 I don’t know about that one. I consider you as being just as bad. So are Ramblin Wreck, GoBirds, Otis, Hell Toupee, Knowledge Dropper and Don’t Noonan just off the top of my head. You guys can make some great conversation when you choose to buy spend most of your time screwing around with giving others crap and stirring the pot. Its obvious some of you enjoy it and I feel like it’s the only reason why you post some days. 

@Otis is the worst of the worst!

😬 I don’t know about that one. I consider you as being just as bad. So are Ramblin Wreck, GoBirds, Otis, Hell Toupee, Knowledge Dropper and Don’t Noonan just off the top of my head. You guys can make some great conversation when you choose to buy spend most of your time screwing around with giving others crap and stirring the pot. Its obvious some of you enjoy it and I feel like it’s the only reason why you post some days

Very :goodposting:

Partisan post.  Might be helpful if you completed the list and weren't biased.

Partisan post.  Might be helpful if you completed the list and weren't biased.
I listed the ones that I notice the most and that I get tired of. Since I don’t like Trump like many of the others I don’t really notice their posts as much I suppose. 

I myself am trying to respond less to the bickering because all it does is sidetrack the thread and clog it up. There is far more snark on here than anything else. 

I listed the ones that I notice the most and that I get tired of. Since I don’t like Trump like many of the others I don’t really notice their posts as much I suppose. 

I myself am trying to respond less to the bickering because all it does is sidetrack the thread and clog it up. There is far more snark on here than anything else. 
Right.  Like I said partisan post.  Trump has nothing to do with noticing the bickering and snark

😬 I don’t know about that one. I consider you as being just as bad. So are Ramblin Wreck, GoBirds, Otis, Hell Toupee, Knowledge Dropper and Don’t Noonan just off the top of my head. You guys can make some great conversation when you choose to but spend most of your time screwing around with giving others crap and stirring the pot. Its obvious some of you enjoy it and I feel like it’s the only reason why you post some days. 

:thumbup:

Those are so great posters you listed. I am humbled. 

Regardless, let’s not lose track of our purpose here as some are trying to derail the Trump Train with pathetic trolling.  

You could try as well. And ask the same of your friends.  Look back...I asked gobirds a question and multiple people pop in to do nothing but talk about me.
Or don't. Keep crapping in Joe's forum, I don't care. 

Or don't. Keep scrapping on Joe's forum, I don't care. 
Stop hiding behind what you think Joe said.

Be honest for once and look back at what happened.  Then wonder why you continue to  blame me for the crap your buddies brought to this.  I doubt you will.

Users who are viewing this thread