What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (10 Viewers)

Registration often drops for the incumbent party during the primary.

ODonnell not the brightest or spewing quasi fake news.
Not all states are the same. In some states the Secretary of State has a list of which party you are registered with. Minnesota does not. It reminded me to check with my local county Republican Party though and to notify them I want my name removed from their list. Thanks for reminding me to get my name off that creepy list.

Not sure how it works in New Hampshire but I did see on either MSNBC where there was a process where you went to the party’s primary table, picked up a ballot and then if you wished after you voted went to another table could change your party status. Maybe someone else here knows how that process worked in New Hampshire?

Last edited by a moderator:
👍
Historical night for Donald .and dear Elizabeth finished on the ragged edge of the bottom

and the Bernie Bro’s should be on high alert that the media is against them as well as their party
Poor Bernie Bro’s.  They are going to work so hard only to let their team pick up an aging veteran with no rings at the July trading deadline to take over for the stretch run.  

welcome back

TRUMP BABY!!  They were reporting only 2% votes trump. Guess they found one of those voters. It’s going to be like this on election night. How many folks have come into this thread and said I didn’t vote for him in 16 but will be in 20. He is going to destroy any democrat.  
:goodposting:

You could stop paying attention today until November 3rd and not miss anything. Everything that is happening now is just a mere formality leading up to the predictable Trump win. 

Trump at 84% in GOP primary so far — last four reelected presidents (Reagan/Clinton/Bush/Obama) got between roughly 80%-85% in NH in reelection year https://t.co/1gplXRPobo pic.twitter.com/o1UbmyoWWa

— Kyle Kondik (@kkondik) February 12, 2020

It should be noted that when Kondik tweeted it Trump was at 84 percent. He’s now over 86 percent, about on par with Reagan, at the highest in recent memory.

Weld should have done well since he’s a former governor of the neighboring state of Massachusetts. But he’s really not doing all that well considering, hovering in single digits. That bodes well for Trump too.

But what perhaps is really astonishing is the turnout for incumbent Trump.

For the turnout for incumbents going back to Reagan in New Hampshire, here are the respective counts: Barack Obama (49,080), George W. Bush (52,962) Ronald Reagan (65,033) and Bill Clinton (76,797).

Trump has 114,466 without even the final numbers in yet, with 84 percent of the vote in. He more than doubled Obama, the most recent past president.

Now that’s looking like the GOP is pretty darn energized and that graph is making re-election look pretty good.
Quality show of force by the Patriots. 

Justice Department has been reviewing Ukraine material for "several weeks," source says

Justice Department officials have been “quietly” reviewing records and documents from Ukraine for “several weeks,” a source familiar with the matter tells CBS News.

The source said staff outside of Main Justice in Washington have been assigned by Attorney General William Barr to review the Ukraine matter, adding that the review is being handled by the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Pittsburgh and is separate from U.S. Attorney John Durham’s probe into the origins of the FBI’s Russia probe.

The new review includes some material provided by Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal attorney, but goes beyond matters regarding former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, who served on the board of a Ukrainian energy company.

Barr warned that one had to be careful about information from Ukraine because there are a lot of “agendas” there.

While there are obviously questions about the Bidens, there are also questions about possible interference in our 2016 election and the role of the Democrats or the DNC and Ukraine in that.

The fact that Barr took it out of main justice and assigned it to a separate U.S. Attorney, as he did with the Russia probe and U.S. Attorney John Durham, makes me think he believes there’s a lot there to look at as well as he wants to ensure that an independent eye looks at it.

LINK

HellToupee said:
The governor put a stop to it. Last night Comrade Chris Matthews called it voter suppression 
Stopping what? The buses? And by doing what specifically?

In fact there was an article linked in some thread where Sununu is asked about this supposed massive voter fraud in NH and claimed he wasn't even aware of it. How could he put a stop to something that no one has proven ever happened? Matthews was probably talking about something else. 

Stopping what? The buses? And by doing what specifically?

In fact there was an article linked in some thread where Sununu is asked about this supposed massive voter fraud in NH and claimed he wasn't even aware of it. How could he put a stop to something that no one has proven ever happened? Matthews was probably talking about something else. 
Most good governors don’t reveal details related to an ongoing investigation or steps law enforcement is taking to prevent law breakers.  

I actually read this stuff, this is what we have:

• Black Panthers - as a policy decision the DOJ decided not to treat the Black Panthers as "cases are not going to be brought against black defendants (for) the benefit of white victims." - I personally disagree with this, but it's a policy decision, like deciding whether to arrest people for pot or for being in the country illegally. - That's not political influence in specific cases affecting the President.
  • Holder was held in contempt for refusing to appear before the House Oversight committee. Totally agree with that, that I would hope you would feel the same about Barr? I certainly feel the same way about both refusing to appear.
  • There is a claim that ICE did not arrest an illegal alien... why? Because it might affect the NJ Senate election? There isn't even a link for this claim. But even so standard policy is to not publicly disrupt elections.
  • Walpin was originally fired because of a complaint from a US Attorney. The Walpin / Kevin Johnson firing was terrible - Obama should have faced consequences for that, but.... again that is nowhere near a President, any president, ever interfering in an investigation affecting him.
  • The Hillary Clinton stuff. Egads, actually surprised to see that here. - This was covered by an Inspector General report. Every allegation in that PJM paragraph about her was refuted after an independent investigation. I will say if you're saying a similar DOJ IG investigation is required here I certainly agree. However this is closer to the Mueller investigation into obstruction and a special prosecutor is probably required here (but will never happen 'cuz Barr).

Most good governors don’t reveal details related to an ongoing investigation or steps law enforcement is taking to prevent law breakers.  
Especially as in this case when was none, since the massive voter fraud that was alleged never happened (still waiting for proof on that). Quite an accomplishment for Sununu to stop something that never existed in the first place. 

Republican party now the overwhelming favorite to win the POTUS election as -$160.  Dem at +$130.  I think back in October both were -$110.
Now on Bovada Trump -$185 but republican party -$190, which is interesting, and dem party +$145

Allegedly never existed in the first place.  
The poster who claimed this 2016 New Hampshire voter fraud has been repeatedly asked over the years for one shred of proof, just one link to something or anything credible and has provided absolutely nothing. Nothing. And it can't be proven it never existed, because, well, it never existed. You are aware that it is impossible to prove a negative. 

Unicorns never existed.

You mean they "allegedly" never existed. 

No, they never existed.

Prove it!

:mellow:

The poster who claimed this 2016 New Hampshire voter fraud has been repeatedly asked over the years for one shred of proof, just one link to something or anything credible and has provided absolutely nothing. Nothing. And it can't be proven it never existed, because, well, it never existed. You are aware that it is impossible to prove a negative. 

Unicorns never existed.

No, they never existed.

Prove it!

Maybe you should let it go. Okie Dokie Pokie 

Unicorns never existed.

No, they never existed.

Prove it!

If we are talking about the same poster, then his word is bond in this thread.  

Unicorns never existed.

No, they never existed.

Prove it!

Just one link where anyone asked you to prove they didn’t exist? 

Now on Bovada Trump -$185 but republican party -$190, which is interesting, and dem party +$145
Interesting that a book puts out a similar line at a similar number?  Wanna pay an extra nickel for Chiefs QB to be MVP instead of Mahomes is MVP?  They do that all the time.

dkp993 said:
The bolded may very well be true.  The blame game is very real. Just like tons on the right that blame Obama for everything and will for the next 20+ years. I’ve seen people here call Obama the worst POTUS in history.  It’s all red team vs blue team stuff, same as it ever was.  
Except it’s not really. Millions that voted for Obama are switching to Trump like me.

Wow, Trump just crossed -150 a few days ago.  That's a huge move in such a short period of time. Looks like implied odds have Trump up north of 60%.  That small difference in Trump/R is always offered on incumbents.  You can find odds for the D's for Michelle Obama right now.  

@MariaTeresa1

A budget is our social contract Trump’s $4.8 trillion budget 

CUTS: Medicare by $850b

Medicaid by $920b

Social Security by $30b

Food stamp by $181b

Education by 8%

Health & Human Services by 9%

EPA by 26% Interior(parks) by 13%

Housing by 15%

During booming economy & tax cuts

Users who are viewing this thread