Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

1 minute ago, John Blutarsky said:

But I thought it was a dictatorship :lmao:

I’m sure he will have his lacky Barr on this toot sweet.

Seriously though I am surprised by his fear of conflict and this has been one of the pleasant surprises for me during his administration, am thankful. Was one of my biggest concerns going in. I genuinely am have been happy he has an aversion to war and only talks tough. After Iran I am convinced he won’t start any wars. 

1 minute ago, The General said:

I’m sure he will have his lacky Barr on this toot sweet.

Seriously though I am surprised by his fear of conflict and this has been one of the pleasant surprises for me during his administration, am thankful. Was one of my biggest concerns going in. I genuinely am have been happy he has an aversion to war and only talks tough. After Iran I am convinced he won’t start any wars. 

He's unlikely to intentionally start a war.

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Especially as in this case when was none, since the massive voter fraud that was alleged never happened (still waiting for proof on that). Quite an accomplishment for Sununu to stop something that never existed in the first place. 

I alleged student voter fraud and they brought action to stop it. Simple

• Like 3

3 hours ago, pinkham13 said:

Except it’s not really. Millions that voted for Obama are switching to Trump like me.

So because you’re switching votes from one side to the other that nullifies my point that politics are tribal?  Ok sure. 

Edited by dkp993

1 hour ago, John Blutarsky said:

But I thought it was a dictatorship :lmao:

10 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Wrong thread

I was responding to Blutarsky's comment.  Is he in the wrong thread too?

Once upon a time I had a campaign headquarters thread for Obama in 2007 that was pretty active.  I engaged with anyone with a differing view, as did many other supporters, so long as they wanted to engage in on the issues.  Quite a lot we talked policy, we discussed differences in candidates, their views.  Didn't need a sheltered place to hide from all the Obama hate (there was a lot), and would've felt like a child to need a thread that was a safe space for me and like minded folks.  Don't know why the Trump supporters seem to need more protection in 3 years than Obama supporters did for 8.

But the mods have ordained that this thread can be a safe space for you guys so despite trying to engage with one of your treehouse club members on topic, I'll see myself out.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2
  • Laughing 3

11 hours ago, adonis said:

Once upon a time I had a campaign headquarters thread for Obama in 2007 that was pretty active.  I engaged with anyone with a differing view, as did many other supporters, so long as they wanted to engage in on the issues.  Quite a lot we talked policy, we discussed differences in candidates, their views.  Didn't need a sheltered place to hide from all the Obama hate (there was a lot), and would've felt like a child to need a thread that was a safe space for me and like minded folks.  Don't know why the Trump supporters seem to need more protection in 3 years than Obama supporters did for 8.

But the mods have ordained that this thread can be a safe space for you guys so despite trying to engage with one of your treehouse club members on topic, I'll see myself out.

Okay.  You have proved your point. You are a far more evolved person than any of us could ever hope to be. 

Just for reference, when you had your one thread, how many anti-Obama threads were active at the same time?

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, adonis said:

Treehouse club members? :lmao: Don’t fall climbing down the tree.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

Looks like the good guys are finally going to be able to dredge the swamp.  

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/02/devin_nunes_hints_that_robert_muellers_team_will_be_exposed_soon.html

Nunes on the Loouuuu Dobs show:

Because I would say this, when Mueller was appointed we have to ask ourselves, he walks in the door the first day and he said, “OK, show me all the evidence you got on the Russians?” They’re like, “Bob, sorry we don’t have any Russians here. We don’t have any evidence.”

- This is a guy who, as a minority leader on an investigative committee examining Russian and pro-Kremlin Ukraine disinformation, had previously met and communicated with an indicted Ukrainian coconspirator fronting for a pro-Russian oligarch, Firtash, and yet as the hearings dragged on for 2 months did not say once that he had personally been involved in those activities. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Nunes on the Loouuuu Dobs show:

- This is a guy who, as a minority leader on an investigative committee examining Russian and pro-Kremlin Ukraine disinformation, had previously met and communicated with an indicted Ukrainian coconspirator fronting for a pro-Russian oligarch, Firtash, and yet as the hearings dragged on for 2 months did not say once that he had personally been involved in those activities. 

Nunes is a Patriot in this thread.  

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

The US cut its CO2 emissions more than any other country in the world in 2019, helping to keep total global emissions from growing past 2018’s record-breaking high

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7992751/2019-global-CO2-emissions-match-time-high-2018-cuts-emissions.html

Trump the Environmentalist!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

No.  He must have been very prolific.  There are currently 24 threads on the top 2 pages that are undeniably anti-Trump

The work of Jim11 was child’s play compared to the 6 or 7 anti Trump guys that run around here with their hair on fire every day. 

19 minutes ago, Dickies said:

He spammed the FFA with new anti-Obama threads daily

I don't know if it was daily, but it sure seemed that way.

Did Jim11 really go away after he was banned or did he resurface under another moniker? Posting styles are distinctive and I don't recall seeing posts from any alias after that which I thought was him.  

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Did Jim11 really go away after he was banned or did he resurface under another moniker? Posting styles are distinctive and I don't recall seeing posts from any alias after that which I thought was him.  

How many times did you report him?

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2

53 minutes ago, squistion said:

So was Jim one of the first conservative voices forever silenced?

• Thanks 1

• knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place