Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

22 minutes ago, Megla said:

Gotta love all the talk of Trump cheating the Dems out of the 2020 election.  Nothing like a built in excuse to take the pain away from yet another demoralizing defeat come election night.

By November, the Deep State and Democrat plot will have been laid so bare that nobody is going to vote for their candidate.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

By November, the Deep State and Democrat plot will have been laid so bare that nobody is going to vote for their candidate.  

It wont matter, they will be crying voter fraud/suppression/interference regardless.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Max Power said:

The last month is always the hardest.  Days seem longer when you can see the finish line.  :D

Yea it was a long time ago but I remember. I think  I started counting at 365 days. You are what we called a 2 digit midgit. 

Thanks again for your service . Keep your head down and stay safe.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, boots11234 said:

It is absolutely crazy the Dems talking yet another investigation. It truly shows their desperation. They know they are toast come November. Talk about trying to steal an election. Wow. 

They won't stop. It's been non-stop since he was elected and it will continue long after he isn't President. Everything that goes wrong will be blamed on Trump.

53 minutes ago, Megla said:

Gotta love all the talk of Trump cheating the Dems out of the 2020 election.  Nothing like a built in excuse to take the pain away from yet another demoralizing defeat come election night.

I’d bet very heavily Trumps gonna win, but the excuses he will roll out should he lose will be all world so I’d be careful to plant my flag to deeply on this hill.  

Edited by dkp993

22 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Voter suppression is a fairy tale 

It isn't for many people of color, who have experienced it first hand.

In related news:

In a win for voting rights advocates, North Dakota has agreed to a binding consent decree to ensure that Native Americans can vote without an ID that shows a residential addresses.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/13/us/politics/north-dakota-voter-id.html

16 minutes ago, boots11234 said:

It is absolutely crazy the Dems talking yet another investigation. It truly shows their desperation. They know they are toast come November. Talk about trying to steal an election. Wow. 

Which investigation are you referring to?  The Stone Case thing?

I hear there is already another "Abuse of power" claim brewing from Trump's Cuomo meeting.  

At this rate, I'll set the line for "abuse of power" claims by the dems at 50 before the election.  They really are a broken record.  

1 minute ago, dkp993 said:

I’d bet very heavily Trumps gonna win, but the excuses he will roll out should he lose will be all world so I’d be care to plant my flag to deeply on this hill.  

I'm not worried, most of all I'm not making excuses for his loss if he were to lose like some here

56 minutes ago, Megla said:

You mean like in 2016 when Trump kept claiming the election was rigged when he thought he was gonna lose to Hillary?

• Laughing 1

Just now, Megla said:

I'm not worried, most of all I'm not making excuses for his loss if he were to lose like some here

You guys shouldn’t be worried you’re the front runner for sure, meanwhile the Dems seem to have tied their shoelaces together.  But I you weren’t the one I was referring to making excuses.  

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

In related news:

In a win for voting rights advocates, North Dakota has agreed to a binding consent decree to ensure that Native Americans can vote without an ID that shows a residential addresses.  

Good. Trump has done wonderful things for our Native American brothers.  This should help with the North Dakota landslide. 

It is still a fairy tale.  

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

In related news:

How many threads are you going to post this? Dont spam the thread!!

• Thanks 2

Just now, knowledge dropper said:

Good. Trump has done wonderful things for our Native American brothers.  This should help with the North Dakota landslide. 

It is still a fairy tale.  

I am sure that you are aware that the Republican controlled North Dakota Legislature first passed the voter ID law shortly after Heidi Heitkamp, a Democrat, won a close Senate race in 2012 with strong support from Native Americans. It was a blatant attempt to suppress the Native American vote.

Native Americans in North Dakota won't forget that in the 2020 election or in future elections. Trump will still win ND this year easily, but this might impact subsequent statewide races. 

15 minutes ago, squistion said:

In related news:

ND rock solid Trump country

• Like 3

Just now, knowledge dropper said:

Good thing the Democrats took the defeat with such class and honor to show us the way.  

Yeah, I remember when they went nuts asking for Trump's birth certificate claiming he wasn't an American citizen.

The GOP is always classy in defeat on the other hand:

"Hang in there Obama" sign, adorned with noose, displayed on Wisconsin roadway

• Laughing 1

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

I am sure that you are aware that the Republican controlled North Dakota Legislature first passed the voter ID law shortly after Heidi Heitkamp, a Democrat, won a close Senate race in 2012 with strong support from Native Americans. It was a blatant attempt to suppress the Native American vote.

Native Americans in North Dakota won't forget that in the 2020 election or in future elections. Trump will still win ND this year easily, but this might impact subsequent statewide races. 

#FUNFACT This was an Elizabeth Warren pet project 

2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

#FUNFACT This was an Elizabeth Warren pet project 

Yes it was!  :yes:

Elizabeth Warren‏ @SenWarren 2:27 PM - 10 Oct 2018

The Supreme Court has allowed a North Dakota voter ID requirement that could disenfranchise thousands of Native Americans. This unjust decision highlights why we must pass @SenatorTomUdall's Native American Voting Rights Act, which I'm proud to cosponsor.

https://www.warren.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/warren-udall-colleagues-unveil-native-american-voting-rights-act …

https://twitter.com/senwarren/status/1050135820777209876?lang=en

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Yes it was!  :yes:

Elizabeth Warren‏ @SenWarren 2:27 PM - 10 Oct 2018

The Supreme Court has allowed a North Dakota voter ID requirement that could disenfranchise thousands of Native Americans. This unjust decision highlights why we must pass @SenatorTomUdall's Native American Voting Rights Act, which I'm proud to cosponsor.

https://www.warren.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/warren-udall-colleagues-unveil-native-american-voting-rights-act …

https://twitter.com/senwarren/status/1050135820777209876?lang=en

No self awareness, or maybe 1/1024% of self awareness by her

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

1 hour ago, Skoo said:

Right, and that's why he prepared a built-in excuse for when he lost: he was cheated!

Just like @Megla was claiming Democrats would do.

It's not a claim and its not a "would do". it's actively happening now, on this board non the less

1 minute ago, squistion said:

I doubt there would be a problem with such a thread, or at least no more so than a thread entitled:

GOP - Fun With Acronyms

Considering how quick you are to be offended by almost everything it wouldn't take long for you to report a thread like that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Laughing 1

Just now, The General said:

Roger always been an angry dude. The left always has all the great artists, musicians. 

Angry dude in addition to being anti-Semitic and who, at the 2013 concert, had a giant pig shaped balloon with The Star of David drop from the ceiling, and was wearing attire that was reminiscent of a Nazi uniform. :(

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/roger-waters-anti-semitic-pig_n_3653294?guccounter=1

Roger Waters Slammed For Allegedly Anti-Semitic Pig Balloon Displayed At Recent Concert

Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters has found himself in hot water after he insulted the Jewish community with a seemingly anti-Semitic display at a recent concert.

The incident happened Saturday, July 20 at a concert in Belgium, according to the Jewish Telegraphic Agency. A giant, pig-shaped balloon emblazoned with the Star of David, as well as dictatorial symbols, dropped from the ceiling while Waters performed. His attire reportedly consisted of a long leather jacket and red-and-white arm band, “reminiscent of a Nazi uniform,” per JTA. He was also carrying a fake machine gun.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Angry dude in addition to being anti-Semitic and who, at the 2013 concert, had a giant pig shaped balloon with The Star of David drop from the ceiling, and was wearing attire that was reminiscent of a Nazi uniform. :(

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/roger-waters-anti-semitic-pig_n_3653294?guccounter=1

Roger Waters Slammed For Allegedly Anti-Semitic Pig Balloon Displayed At Recent Concert

Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters has found himself in hot water after he insulted the Jewish community with a seemingly anti-Semitic display at a recent concert.

The incident happened Saturday, July 20 at a concert in Belgium, according to the Jewish Telegraphic Agency. A giant, pig-shaped balloon emblazoned with the Star of David, as well as dictatorial symbols, dropped from the ceiling while Waters performed. His attire reportedly consisted of a long leather jacket and red-and-white arm band, “reminiscent of a Nazi uniform,” per JTA. He was also carrying a fake machine gun.

This would’ve been soul crushing if I liked Pink Floyd . That isn’t punk in ‘77 trying to get a response, 2013. Yikes

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

This would’ve been soul crushing if I liked Pink Floyd . That isn’t punk in ‘77 trying to get a response, 2013. Yikes

Pink Floyd is my all time favorite band.  But thank god I can divide the music from the person. Rogers got issues, that’s also what likely made his music so great.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Pink Floyd is my all time favorite band.  But thank god I can divide the music from the person. Rogers got issues, that’s also what likely made his music so great.  

Indeed, I can too. I still like The Smiths music and Morrissey's solo work, despite Morrissey's being anti-immigrant and his racist remarks describing Chinese people as a "subspecies" or supporting a white nationalist political party in the UK. 

Edited by squistion

• knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place