• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• The General

• SaintsInDome2006

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

9 hours ago, The General said:

Did you guys all predict the midterms correctly?

President wasn't on the ticket.  There's going to be a lot Trump supporters that didn't make it out for the mid-terms.  And they're going to support the Senators and Representatives that have supported the President.  

• Like 1

These people really don’t think this hasn’t already backfired? 

WASHINGTON—House Democrats are grappling with whether to pursue further investigations of President Trump following his acquittal in the Senate, facing both an election in nine months and fresh White House actions that they say demand scrutiny.

Democrats want to look into whether the president improperly influenced the Justice Department’s sentencing recommendation for a Trump confidant, casting Mr. Trump as emboldened by the end of the impeachment process. At the same time, party leaders are eager to focus on pocketbook issues for voters, such as health care, and Democrats are wary of launching another drawn-out fight with the White House that could backfire in November.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/democrats-weigh-whether-to-pursue-new-investigations-as-election-looms-11581861601

21 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

These people really don’t think this hasn’t already backfired? 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/democrats-weigh-whether-to-pursue-new-investigations-as-election-looms-11581861601

Hope they do this. Voters are tired of it all and this will sink their ship

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jm192 said:

President wasn't on the ticket.  There's going to be a lot Trump supporters that didn't make it out for the mid-terms.  And they're going to support the Senators and Representatives that have supported the President.  

It wasn’t meant to be some burn just that everyone in here with the I’m better at predicting the elections than these professional stats nerds because they see hats and talk to people in their circles are kind of ridiculous IMO.

• Laughing 1
1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

If you don’t have anything good to say about father Trump could you just take it to another thread

Or I can continue to do what Trump hates, and exercise my right to free speech.

2 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

Free speech gets a lot of us Trump supporters timeouts.

Have you tried avoiding insulting opposing view holders? Not doing that got me a trip to the sin bin a time or two.

1 minute ago, Max Power said:

It's a Sunday afternoon.  And Dems can't comment on anyone's workload right now.  They are wasting months on partisan BS.  

Yeah. When is the last time a D put in a day of work to benefit the country? 

2 minutes ago, Max Power said:

It's a Sunday afternoon.  And Dems can't comment on anyone's workload right now.  They are wasting months on partisan BS.  

Oh, is there something I missed that work doesn't happen? Last I checked, the Sabbath is on Saturday, anyway.

4 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Oh, is there something I missed that work doesn't happen? Last I checked, the Sabbath is on Saturday, anyway.

You're going to have to break down this sentence for me. I'm confused AF. 

• Laughing 1
36 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Even God would rather watch anything else than another attempted ego boost by Trump.

I believe the sun was shining when President Trump made his appearance.  The rain didn't move in until afterward. Maybe God wears a MAGA hat

• Like 2
Just now, KingPrawn said:

I believe the sun was shining when President Trump made his appearance.  The rain didn't move in until afterward. Maybe God wears a MAGA hat

Is there even a question?   Even chuck Norris wears a MAGA hat. Wait, the MAGA hat allows itself to sit upon Chucks head 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, KingPrawn said:

Don't worry, He doesn't. God is definitely not a Republican. He wants us to love our neighbors, help the poor, sick, and those in jail, and give of our possessions freely.

32 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Yeah. When is the last time a D put in a day of work to benefit the country? 

The less work any D does the better off we are as a country. That’s why the impeachment scam was so awesome, the D Congress wasn’t doing any damage.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Max Power said:

You're going to have to break down this sentence for me. I'm confused AF. 

My brain shifted mid sentence. My point is that Trump avoids actual work like the plague.

• knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place