Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

5 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Don't worry, He doesn't. God is definitely not a Republican. He wants us to love our neighbors, help the poor, sick, and those in jail, and give of our possessions freely.

What's his take on abortion?

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• The General

• SaintsInDome2006

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

4 minutes ago, Max Power said:

More forgiving than abortion I'd guess.  

Surprise, it isn't. They're all equal in His eyes, but why stop at Trump's hypocrisy there? Let's talk about divorce, oppressing the poor and the stranger, and the apparent fact he doesn't feel the need to ask God for forgiveness. God gives mercy to those who ask.

• Like 1

What verses would you say explicitly state God's view on abortion?  I don't know of any where abortion is a major talking point, other than some dark prophesies in the OT about ripping babies from wombs.  

Then there is Genesis 2.7 -  "Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."  

Without the breath of life, is a baby living?  I'm not advocating for or against abortion and am personally against it and would never ask a woman to have one.  

19 minutes ago, kodycutter said:

That side is just so frothy, everything comes with a whine or a complaint.

It's as if folks on the right weren't even conscious of what was going on in right-wing media during the 8 years Obama was in office...

Edited by adonis
  • Laughing 1
12 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Adultery is #6 on God's list of things not to do.   Murder is #5.   

Higher on the list so if he had to choose....

It's not a ranking system. They're all bad. My point is that a lot of women who get an abortion seek counseling afterwards, and don't deserve condemnation from raging hypocrites who routinely violate Jesus' teachings, and especially not from a man who couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. Trump is a hypocrite.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Kal El said:

It's not a ranking system. They're all bad. My point is that a lot of women who get an abortion seek counseling afterwards, and don't deserve condemnation from raging hypocrites who routinely violate Jesus' teachings, and especially not from a man who couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. Trump is a hypocrite.

Fair enough.  Who am I to argue with Superman anyways?  :)

On 2/12/2020 at 7:53 PM, adonis said:

I was responding to Blutarsky's comment.  Is he in the wrong thread too?

Once upon a time I had a campaign headquarters thread for Obama in 2007 that was pretty active.  I engaged with anyone with a differing view, as did many other supporters, so long as they wanted to engage in on the issues.  Quite a lot we talked policy, we discussed differences in candidates, their views.  Didn't need a sheltered place to hide from all the Obama hate (there was a lot), and would've felt like a child to need a thread that was a safe space for me and like minded folks.  Don't know why the Trump supporters seem to need more protection in 3 years than Obama supporters did for 8.

But the mods have ordained that this thread can be a safe space for you guys so despite trying to engage with one of your treehouse club members on topic, I'll see myself out.

Bet you don't even make it through the weekend

• Laughing 1
42 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Not true. Your imaginary friend in the sky loves ranking them. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Kal El said:

Surprise, it isn't. They're all equal in His eyes, but why stop at Trump's hypocrisy there? Let's talk about divorce, oppressing the poor and the stranger, and the apparent fact he doesn't feel the need to ask God for forgiveness. God gives mercy to those who ask.

Link?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, tonydead said:

If you wanna talk about hypocrites there isn’t anything more hypocritical than a Christian judging other Christians. 

Whenever one of the regulars claims hypocrisy is always a good laugh in here. 

I missed Trump at Daytona the caddy looked pretty sweet in the pic I saw that had to be pretty cool. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Kal El said:

Not to sidetrack the greatness of The father Trump thread but why do you suppose that is?  Perhaps because deep in their hearts they understand exactly what abortion is. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, KingPrawn said:

Missed the beast take the lap at Daytona. Was it painted up with a huge #1 on the side with a list of sponsors? The Trump Tower car?

The sponsor is the American Public and they loved it.  

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Probably just tired of the constant :fishing:in here that goes unmoderated and seemed to be joking around. 

I’m sure you’re correct, that’s way I asked if he was alright.  

Just trying to help, we don’t need any more suspensions round here and calling someone’s life pathetic usually doesn’t fly.  

Edited by dkp993
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

I’m sure you’re correct, that’s way I asked if he was alright.  

Just trying to help, we don’t need any more suspensions round here and calling someone’s life pathetic usually doesn’t fly.  

Agreed, if mods all of the sudden pay attention to this thread for that it would be quite interesting as it seems to be a fishing tournament in here even after what MT advised. While some after your post try to stir the pot as usual it seemed to be a joke. 

17 minutes ago, tonydead said:

How so?  

Mod shows up 10 minutes after Squiz, gives Bluto a suspension and you get just a warning for all your trolling. Seems like a normal day around here. 

Very :goodposting:. No surprise, happens all the time. Some guys report sunshine , others report seemingly everything. Then they want to engage in discussion and are appalled when they are dismissed as fluff. 

• Like 1

They showed Trump at the Daytona 500 on the news.  More Trump flags in the infield then American flags.  The crowd went crazy when they played his 2016 campaign song you don’t always get what you want.  No protesters or boos, he’s getting stronger.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Very :goodposting:. No surprise, happens all the time. Some guys report sunshine , others report seemingly everything. Then they want to engage in discussion and are appalled when they are dismissed as fluff. 

If we all ignore the poster in question perhaps he’ll just go away.  

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place