• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• SaintsInDome2006

• The General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

2 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Ridiculous take.  

And it doesn't pain him, he loves the world's worst dictators, he regularly genuflects before them, no matter how humiliating, as he just did there. Please compare with his prior behavior with Xi, Putin, Erdogan and Kim.

• Like 2

For about the 20th day in a row, public health experts, governors, and hospital workers are almost unanimously begging the President to: 

1. Use the Defense Preparation Act to control the manufacture and distribution of ventilators, PPE and other supplies. 

2. Declare a national shelter in place. 

3. Stop this insane talk about retuning to normal before the curve is flattened. 

4. Be a leader. Take charge. 

Lives are being lost even now. Hospitals are being forced to make terrible decisions. And it’s unnecessary. Trump needs to act. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

I’m sure it pains him to have tp pander to the PC Police.  

Since when has Trump cared about being PC or has pandered to PC Police?

However he does care about not losing the Asian American vote in November and constantly labeling it The Chinese Virus does not sit well with a significant percentage of those of Chinese or other Asian ancestry (which I am sure his advisers were telling him).

25 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

And it doesn't pain him, he loves the world's worst dictators, he regularly genuflects before them, no matter how humiliating, as he just did there. Please compare with his prior behavior with Xi, Putin, Erdogan and Kim.

I missed his Apology Tour.  Now THAT would be humiliating.  

19 minutes ago, squistion said:

Since when has Trump cared about being PC or has pandered to PC Police?

However he does care about not losing the Asian American vote in November and constantly labeling it The Chinese Virus does not sit well with a significant percentage of those of Chinese or other Asian ancestry (which I am sure his advisers were telling him).

Many of my Asian friends say Wutan Virus.  

14 minutes ago, Sneegor said:

I hear you keep saying this but I have not heard Fauchi or any health experts say any of this.

Fauci has not been asked about the DPA; I’m sure if he was he would say that it’s not his field of expertise. When you say you have not heard ANY health experts beg the President to use the DPA, apparently you’re not watching the news?? These guys are on literally every hour, and hospital workers as well. They’re not Democrats, they’re not political, they’re not criticizing Trump at this point. They’re desperate and they’re begging for help. 

Fauci HAS been asked about a national shelter in place and he says he recommends it. He has been asked about Trump’s idea of returning to normal and he has cautioned that first we need to flatten the curve. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, timschochet said:

For about the 20th day in a row, public health experts, governors, and hospital workers are almost unanimously begging the President to: 

1. Use the Defense Preparation Act to control the manufacture and distribution of ventilators, PPE and other supplies. 

2. Declare a national shelter in place. 

3. Stop this insane talk about retuning to normal before the curve is flattened. 

4. Be a leader. Take charge. 

Lives are being lost even now. Hospitals are being forced to make terrible decisions. And it’s unnecessary. Trump needs to act. 

God your posts sometimes.

1. I have heard Cuomo whine for the DPA and a few Democrats. Funny thing is if he DID put it in place, the next day we would hear about how he is a dictator or Hitler.   The DPA is NOT some magic pill that if it is implemented it automatically makes things better.   Besides, does a hospital worker know the ramifications of this process?  Do healthcare workers?  Stop that

2. There are states that are NOT ONBOARD with a shelter in place order and I believe this is a state decision. Again, he does that and its TYRANNY! HITLER!! DICTATOR!  This is and should be a state decision

3 and 4 go together and this is where your thinking breaks down.    Leaders set goals for their team....And then they push their team to achieve those goals. That's what good leaders (#4) do.  If that date cant be met, then you reevaluate.  EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN should be behind the goal of an Easter start. If we don't meet it then so be it, but challenging it before we even get there just shows me that those that are are simply against anything the president says and are fundamentally bad Americans.

Edited by supermike80
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

See Helsinki, Xi's trip to Maralago, and his lover letters with Kim. Makes Obama look like Truman.

Yeah but Trump just owned that little German lady!

Margaret Sullivan, Max Boot and Jennifer Rubin must be so mad at their paper for this. You hate to see it.

New Washington Post poll: Trump job approval 48 percent disapproval 46 percent. Highest approval, lowest disapproval in Trump presidency. Also first time not underwater. 

https://twitter.com/byronyork/status/1243484004403339265?s=21

6 minutes ago, boots11234 said:

Trump is going to crush any dem opponent. Be it sleepy joe, the communist or Fredo from NY. 

Where is Sleepy Joe? I haven’t seen him since his disaster media tour on Tuesday or Wednesday. 

5 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

Where is Sleepy Joe? I haven’t seen him since his disaster media tour on Tuesday or Wednesday. 

Probably having milk and cookies at the old folks home. Waiting for the next number to be called out for bingo. 

• Laughing 1
13 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

He’s having campaign events in his basement.  I think he’s getting his biggest crowds of his campaign.  

The campaign should hold a Joe Biden karaoke night from his basement. It would get a sizable audience online and beat him bumbling through interviews once a week.

5 minutes ago, Christo said:

Neither did I. But it's all on you now.

And when I say "all" I mean the unnecessary deaths.

Maybe you should be blaming China.  Your anger should be directed at them.  Blaming Trump for any deaths is beyond ridiculous and simply grandstanding at this point.

Who gets to determine which deaths were unnecessary and which ones weren't?

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Like 1

Donald is a stellar commander and chief and by most level headed accountants is doing a tremendous job during this crisis. Some guys are just losing their minds over this and blinded by their hated , they can’t wrap their head around it. They’re just losing it

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Laughing 1
13 hours ago, Widbil83 said:

The campaign should hold a Joe Biden karaoke night from his basement. It would get a sizable audience online and beat him bumbling through interviews once a week.

Too high energy.  Canasta night is probably the better draw.  

Edited by knowledge dropper
7 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Donald is a stellar commander and chief and by most level headed accountants is doing a tremendous job during this crisis. Some guys are just losing their minds over this and blinded by their hated , they can’t wrap their head around it. They’re just losing it

In their defense, two weeks of isolation with Rachel Maddow being the only female interaction could drive the strongest of us to madness.  

12 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

He’s having campaign events in his basement.  I think he’s getting his biggest crowds of his campaign.  

2800 viewers at his last broadcast.  As long as Trump doesn't open the economy too soon and cause a second wave Biden is dead in the water.

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Hopefully there’s an extra one for Nance. 

I'm sure she does, she and McConnell passed it, though IIIRC one thing that happened here is that McConnell insisted on trying to negotiate this around Dem leadership instead of directly with them, which cost them a week. Soudns like Trump hasn't spoken with Pelosi since October

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
7 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I'm sure she does, she and McConnell passed it, though IIIRC one thing that happened here is that McConnell insisted on trying to negotiate this around Dem leadership instead of directly with them, which cost them a week. Soudns like Trump hasn't spoken with Pelosi since October

Yeah I figured any delay was all Republicans fault as usual in here. 🙄

Come on SID, everyone knows better. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, GoBirds said:

Had to make sure the Kennedy Center got $25M, that's the real national emergency here.  

1 hour ago, GoBirds said:

It’s a fair point and I agree, I’m just pointing out that the President hasn’t met with the Speaker of the House in a time of crisis.

8 hours ago, HellToupee said:

I know plenty of level headed accountants who don’t agree with this. 

On 3/27/2020 at 7:50 PM, Christo said:

Neither did I. But it's all on you now.

And when I say "all" I mean the unnecessary deaths.

I've been suspended for waaaaaaaay less. Hey where did your MAGAt post go?  You hide it or is some of the crew covering up for you?  

Edited by tonydead
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

Trump is destroying these last 2 reporters. First from bloomberg. not sure where the woman is from but cmon. 1st one says 'you threatened 3 states with quarantine'. Really? threatened? Just making #### up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1
  • knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place