Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 33.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • knowledge dropper

    2509

  • timschochet

    1845

  • SaintsInDome2006

    1688

  • The General

    1657

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

2 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Ridiculous take.  

And it doesn't pain him, he loves the world's worst dictators, he regularly genuflects before them, no matter how humiliating, as he just did there. Please compare with his prior behavior with Xi, Putin, Erdogan and Kim.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

For about the 20th day in a row, public health experts, governors, and hospital workers are almost unanimously begging the President to: 

1. Use the Defense Preparation Act to control the manufacture and distribution of ventilators, PPE and other supplies. 

2. Declare a national shelter in place. 

3. Stop this insane talk about retuning to normal before the curve is flattened. 

4. Be a leader. Take charge. 

Lives are being lost even now. Hospitals are being forced to make terrible decisions. And it’s unnecessary. Trump needs to act. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

I’m sure it pains him to have tp pander to the PC Police.  

Since when has Trump cared about being PC or has pandered to PC Police?

However he does care about not losing the Asian American vote in November and constantly labeling it The Chinese Virus does not sit well with a significant percentage of those of Chinese or other Asian ancestry (which I am sure his advisers were telling him).

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

And it doesn't pain him, he loves the world's worst dictators, he regularly genuflects before them, no matter how humiliating, as he just did there. Please compare with his prior behavior with Xi, Putin, Erdogan and Kim.

I missed his Apology Tour.  Now THAT would be humiliating.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, squistion said:

Since when has Trump cared about being PC or has pandered to PC Police?

However he does care about not losing the Asian American vote in November and constantly labeling it The Chinese Virus does not sit well with a significant percentage of those of Chinese or other Asian ancestry (which I am sure his advisers were telling him).

Many of my Asian friends say Wutan Virus.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sneegor said:

I hear you keep saying this but I have not heard Fauchi or any health experts say any of this.

Fauci has not been asked about the DPA; I’m sure if he was he would say that it’s not his field of expertise. When you say you have not heard ANY health experts beg the President to use the DPA, apparently you’re not watching the news?? These guys are on literally every hour, and hospital workers as well. They’re not Democrats, they’re not political, they’re not criticizing Trump at this point. They’re desperate and they’re begging for help. 

Fauci HAS been asked about a national shelter in place and he says he recommends it. He has been asked about Trump’s idea of returning to normal and he has cautioned that first we need to flatten the curve. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, timschochet said:

For about the 20th day in a row, public health experts, governors, and hospital workers are almost unanimously begging the President to: 

1. Use the Defense Preparation Act to control the manufacture and distribution of ventilators, PPE and other supplies. 

2. Declare a national shelter in place. 

3. Stop this insane talk about retuning to normal before the curve is flattened. 

4. Be a leader. Take charge. 

Lives are being lost even now. Hospitals are being forced to make terrible decisions. And it’s unnecessary. Trump needs to act. 

God your posts sometimes.

1. I have heard Cuomo whine for the DPA and a few Democrats. Funny thing is if he DID put it in place, the next day we would hear about how he is a dictator or Hitler.   The DPA is NOT some magic pill that if it is implemented it automatically makes things better.   Besides, does a hospital worker know the ramifications of this process?  Do healthcare workers?  Stop that

2. There are states that are NOT ONBOARD with a shelter in place order and I believe this is a state decision. Again, he does that and its TYRANNY! HITLER!! DICTATOR!  This is and should be a state decision

3 and 4 go together and this is where your thinking breaks down.    Leaders set goals for their team....And then they push their team to achieve those goals. That's what good leaders (#4) do.  If that date cant be met, then you reevaluate.  EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN should be behind the goal of an Easter start. If we don't meet it then so be it, but challenging it before we even get there just shows me that those that are are simply against anything the president says and are fundamentally bad Americans.

Edited by supermike80
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

See Helsinki, Xi's trip to Maralago, and his lover letters with Kim. Makes Obama look like Truman.

Yeah but Trump just owned that little German lady!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Margaret Sullivan, Max Boot and Jennifer Rubin must be so mad at their paper for this. You hate to see it.

Quote

New Washington Post poll: Trump job approval 48 percent disapproval 46 percent. Highest approval, lowest disapproval in Trump presidency. Also first time not underwater. 

https://twitter.com/byronyork/status/1243484004403339265?s=21

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, boots11234 said:

Trump is going to crush any dem opponent. Be it sleepy joe, the communist or Fredo from NY. 

Where is Sleepy Joe? I haven’t seen him since his disaster media tour on Tuesday or Wednesday. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

Where is Sleepy Joe? I haven’t seen him since his disaster media tour on Tuesday or Wednesday. 

Probably having milk and cookies at the old folks home. Waiting for the next number to be called out for bingo. 

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

He’s having campaign events in his basement.  I think he’s getting his biggest crowds of his campaign.  

The campaign should hold a Joe Biden karaoke night from his basement. It would get a sizable audience online and beat him bumbling through interviews once a week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Christo said:

Neither did I. But it's all on you now.

And when I say "all" I mean the unnecessary deaths.

Maybe you should be blaming China.  Your anger should be directed at them.  Blaming Trump for any deaths is beyond ridiculous and simply grandstanding at this point.

Who gets to determine which deaths were unnecessary and which ones weren't?

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald is a stellar commander and chief and by most level headed accountants is doing a tremendous job during this crisis. Some guys are just losing their minds over this and blinded by their hated , they can’t wrap their head around it. They’re just losing it

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Widbil83 said:

The campaign should hold a Joe Biden karaoke night from his basement. It would get a sizable audience online and beat him bumbling through interviews once a week.

Too high energy.  Canasta night is probably the better draw.  

Edited by knowledge dropper
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Donald is a stellar commander and chief and by most level headed accountants is doing a tremendous job during this crisis. Some guys are just losing their minds over this and blinded by their hated , they can’t wrap their head around it. They’re just losing it

In their defense, two weeks of isolation with Rachel Maddow being the only female interaction could drive the strongest of us to madness.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

He’s having campaign events in his basement.  I think he’s getting his biggest crowds of his campaign.  

2800 viewers at his last broadcast.  As long as Trump doesn't open the economy too soon and cause a second wave Biden is dead in the water.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Hopefully there’s an extra one for Nance. 

I'm sure she does, she and McConnell passed it, though IIIRC one thing that happened here is that McConnell insisted on trying to negotiate this around Dem leadership instead of directly with them, which cost them a week. Soudns like Trump hasn't spoken with Pelosi since October

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I'm sure she does, she and McConnell passed it, though IIIRC one thing that happened here is that McConnell insisted on trying to negotiate this around Dem leadership instead of directly with them, which cost them a week. Soudns like Trump hasn't spoken with Pelosi since October

Yeah I figured any delay was all Republicans fault as usual in here. 🙄

Come on SID, everyone knows better. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GoBirds said:

Yeah I figured any delay was all Republicans fault as usual in here. 🙄

Come on SID, everyone knows better. 

Had to make sure the Kennedy Center got $25M, that's the real national emergency here.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GoBirds said:

Yeah I figured any delay was all Republicans fault as usual in here. 🙄

Come on SID, everyone knows better. 

It’s a fair point and I agree, I’m just pointing out that the President hasn’t met with the Speaker of the House in a time of crisis.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HellToupee said:

Donald is a stellar commander and chief and by most level headed accountants is doing a tremendous job during this crisis. Some guys are just losing their minds over this and blinded by their hated , they can’t wrap their head around it. They’re just losing it

I know plenty of level headed accountants who don’t agree with this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2020 at 7:50 PM, Christo said:

Neither did I. But it's all on you now.

 

And when I say "all" I mean the unnecessary deaths.

I've been suspended for waaaaaaaay less. Hey where did your MAGAt post go?  You hide it or is some of the crew covering up for you?  

Edited by tonydead
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is destroying these last 2 reporters. First from bloomberg. not sure where the woman is from but cmon. 1st one says 'you threatened 3 states with quarantine'. Really? threatened? Just making #### up.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...