What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (11 Viewers)

The same 538 that was certain Hillary would win?    :lmao:
I geuinely don't understand the whole "the polls were wrong and can't be trusted" claims I continue to see here. Trump was statistically unlikely to win. A poker player holding QQ is statistically unlikely to win heads up against a player holding AA but it doesn't mean if a Q pops up that the math was wrong or that the AA guy made a play he shouldn't make again. Trump basically hit a two-outer. It was unlikely, but it happened. It doesn't invalidate the math. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I geuinely don't understand the whole "the polls were wrong and can't be trusted" claims I continue to see here. Trump was statistically unlikely to win. A poker player holding QQ is statistically unlikely to win heads up against a player holding AA but it doesn't mean if a Q pops up that the math was wrong or that the AA guy made a play he shouldn't make again. Trump basically hit a two-outer. It was unlikely, but it happened. It doesn't invalidate the math. 
The purpose of these left slanted polls is right-slanted voter suppression.  It’s always been that way.  

God please.  I don't want to to this..again

I have zero faith in polls.  Sho will soon reply telling me how great they are but I do not trust polls.  And when they are published by CNN they are almost certainly biased, or from a biased source or almost definitely positively deceptive, or a flat out lie.

Sorry but that's my take on polls and CNN.  It is impossible to change my mind.  
This post should be required reading around here. 

She gets it  

⁦‪@hucklebee_sarah‬⁩

Democrat Governors are stunned to learn that they are actually responsible for the state that they govern.

4/6/20, 7:14 AM

Pritzker has been an absolute disaster in Illinois. It’s been 3 weeks since he shut down the state and I still haven’t heard of anybody being able to get on the unemployment website. Yet he gives interviews opening his enormous mouth every day blaming everybody else.

Pritzker has been an absolute disaster in Illinois. It’s been 3 weeks since he shut down the state and I still haven’t heard of anybody being able to get on the unemployment website. Yet he gives interviews opening his enormous mouth every day blaming everybody else.
IL is heading towards bankruptcy. It is a certainty now. 

God please.  I don't want to to this..again

I have zero faith in polls.  Sho will soon reply telling me how great they are but I do not trust polls.  And when they are published by CNN they are almost certainly biased, or from a biased source or almost definitely positively deceptive, or a flat out lie.

Sorry but that's my take on polls and CNN.  It is impossible to change my mind.  
:lmao:   Right on cue Squiz fills in for him.  Sho must be out sick today.

@Max PowerThanks so much for the mementos. They are going up right next to my prize Speck I caught. I am glad you guys enjoyed the care package. I know it meant a lot to us when we got packages from back in the world (dont know if that term is still used)it really made our day when we got one.

Hope all is well with you and your family. Are you back home yet? Anyway stay safe and we wish everyone well.
Yep. Got back home about 12 days ago. I haven't been on here much lately. Getting caught up with the family and all the new changes since I left. 

Really taking it one day at a time now. I'll be on here more now. I've knocked out the majority of the honey-do list. 

Glad to hear you're doing well.

boots11234 said:
IL is heading towards bankruptcy. It is a certainty now. 
Just getting ahead of the bankruptcy curb. Like money really has any value any more. The nation just writes trillion dollar checks now every couple weeks.

Yes i agree.  This is quite troubling.  Both sides R and D really need to sit down and figure out how we are going to cut AND tax our way out of this mess.  There has to be some belt tightening on both sides.
I just don’t see how they do it, we’ve been so far gone since the last recession and this will push it further. Not sure how they ever recover. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s been speculated for years they are the same, there are similarities. 
I thought that was supposed to be Scooter (or "dear Scooter" as Mike Damone calls him). And before that the late Willie Neslon (R.I.P.) had proof positive that I was the some other poster (whose name I forget) because we both were liberals who posted in dynasty threads in the Shark Pool (how you can argue with that logic :crazy: ).

Yep. Got back home about 12 days ago. I haven't been on here much lately. Getting caught up with the family and all the new changes since I left. 

Really taking it one day at a time now. I'll be on here more now. I've knocked out the majority of the honey-do list. 

Glad to hear you're doing well.
Nice, glad you are home and safe.

I thought that was supposed to be Scooter (or "dear Scooter" as Mike Damone calls him). And before that the late Willie Neslon (R.I.P.) had proof positive that I was the some other poster (whose name I forget) because we both were liberals who posted in dynasty threads in the Shark Pool (how you can argue with that logic :crazy: ).
You and sho do love the report button.

Another great campaign rally...er I mean press conference, Mr. President.
Except who is he rallying? I know his fans love it when he attacks reporters but...most of the rest of us don’t, especially now. And the folks that do were going to vote for him anyhow. 

I would think that even some of you, if you were willing to be honest, cringe at some of his responses. 

Except who is he rallying? I know his fans love it when he attacks reporters but...most of the rest of us don’t, especially now. And the folks that do were going to vote for him anyhow. 

I would think that even some of you, if you were willing to be honest, cringe at some of his responses. 
Maybe find some reporters that actually report news then and don’t spend all their time trolling looking for their “gotcha” soundbite that they can misrepresent.  

Pretty sure that was a fun little poke at you guys and the media good buddy.

Maybe find some reporters that actually report news then and don’t spend all their time trolling looking for their “gotcha” soundbite that they can misrepresent.  
Look, you can call it trolling or “gotcha”, but when the President claims that testing is going great and there is a report that came out today that directly contradicts him, it needs to be asked about. That’s only good reporting. 

Many of these questions he has freaked out on are fair. He puts out a lot of information a lot of it is wrong, confusing, incomplete. They ask him about it.

That he gets so defensive is really odd and unsettling to watch.

If you ever doubted fake news and their intent to fire up the Trump hating base, check out the Trump has financial interest in Hydroxychloroquine manufacturer stories. 

Users who are viewing this thread