What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (12 Viewers)

knowledge dropper said:
China is responsible for 100% of the deaths.  
While there certainly is some culpability there it’s impossible to know this to be true.  What is certainly true is that nature is 100% responsible. The rest is speculation at best. 

Small nitpick here - it isn’t that you don’t want trolls in here, that isn’t welcomed anywhere on the site. 

It’s that you don’t want any discussion here that is negative about donald. This is the pep rally thread.

Two different issues.

Have a good weekend.
Exactly...two different issues. There is trolling here which you engage in and negative discussion which is different. 

Not trolling as all.  I don’t see how anyone can make a statement that trump, China or anyone is 100% responsible for the situation we are are in.  It’s utterly ridiculous.
Wait...China 8snt 100% responsible?  They covered this up and didn't tell the world for months.  And then had the audacity to blame it on the US!

Last edited by a moderator:
How much will Trump cost all Americans by inducing the oil price fix/increase between russia and opec?

Free market my ###.

We can all recall when the right-wing cheer for W was that we got cheaper gas.

Add Zinc says Trump. CNN scrambling to see what zinc companies Trump has recently bought into. High level meetings at CNN's 1 Loser Place headquarters.
I need to supplement with zinc for my health issues. About 2 hours after he said this I figured there would be a run so I searched Amazon and a few other sites. The brand I get was already gone and inflated with private sellers.

I need to supplement with zinc for my health issues. About 2 hours after he said this I figured there would be a run so I searched Amazon and a few other sites. The brand I get was already gone and inflated with private sellers.
Zinc has been in short supply since the virus hit. I’ve had success at local  CVS , not ideal but at least available. 

Zinc has been in short supply since the virus hit. I’ve had success at local  CVS , not ideal but at least available. 
Yea they don't carry a good form but certainly better than none at all. I ended up finding some from another manufacturer I get other vitamins from. Slightly increased price but whatever ya gotta do what ya gotta do

Who else that is voting for President Trump is getting a little worried about Joe Biden? I really think the Democrat Party might throw him overboard for Cuomo or Newsom. We can’t have this. We need Joe Biden.
Is that why Trump had to try to extort another country for dirt on him?  Oh wait, that's such fake news that Trump would provide zero documents or allow any first hand witnesses.

Damn that fake newz!!!

The Donald breaking down how absurd all the claims are that he didn’t act fast enough.....he only enacted the flight restrictions before we had any deaths from the Wuhan virus.  :lmao:

Nothing is ever good enough for the angry haters. Tell em Donnie!

Oh snap did he just drop a slideshow and timeline presentation on the whiny media!?!?

The Donald breaking down how absurd all the claims are that he didn’t act fast enough.....he only enacted the flight restrictions before we had any deaths from the Wuhan virus.  :lmao:

Oh snap did he just drop a slideshow and timeline presentation on the whiny media!?!?
It’s always a sure sign of a real leader in a crisis when he explains why he’s not to blame

Playing that quick video of the media lies and false narratives was genius.

It was truly outstanding.  My wife, who is not a big Trump fan, flipped to CNN real fast and they scrambled off the presser as fast as they could.  It was like a roach when the light gets cut on scurrying for cover.

Just a sad, pathetic excuse for a man.

November will set this country free.

Does he think he's gaining back the suburbs and educated voter with this schtick?  Cause those are the areas he needs to hold firm. 

I know y'all got real itchy report fingers so I'll bow out.  Just know this, the MSM will correct all of Trump's lies, show the full tape of his rigged video, and the few non-Fox viewers who might not have known otherwise, will once again be shown just want a giant, insecure liar he is. 

See ya boyz!

Almost 24k dead already and he focuses on not accepting any responsibility.  Surely the "leader" we all deserve.  SAD

I know y'all got real itchy report fingers so I'll bow out.  Just know this, the MSM will correct all of Trump's lies, show the full tape of his rigged video, and the few non-Fox viewers who might not have known otherwise, will once again be shown just want a giant, insecure liar he is. 

See ya boyz!
You’ve said the bolded numerous times, yet the unhinged behavior and trolling always returns? Moth to a flame. 

See ya boyz!
It seems you are a little insecure always coming into the Trump thread to spew your garbage trying to troll.  

Users who are viewing this thread