What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (7 Viewers)

GoBirds said:
Mods told me not to report things like the post comparing Trump supporters to Nazis and confederates, pretty sure opinions/accurate statements about Barry are ok? Why would anyone be upset about calling the Obama years what it was, this whole forum is a Trump tantrum?
I was admonished for doing to Trump what you just did to Obama.  I just want admonishment to be consistent.  Seems like a fair ask. 

The President just queried injecting bleach to fight covid and his supporters in here think Biden isn't fit for the job?  You can't make this stuff up.

Before covid hit I would have bet Trump would win reelection.  But this pandemic has exposed him to even more people as completely incompetent and unfit to lead.  I think he is going down.  

knowledge dropper said:
“Idiocy” and “intellectually vapid” or similar insults don’t appear in the GoBirds post.   Pretty basic rules around here?
1)  Asking if we should inject people with disinfectant to fight a virus is the very definition of idiocy and being intellectually vapid.

2)  Referring to President Obama is disparaging.  

So, if we're going to admonish for disparaging presidents, be consistent.  Thanks. 

1)  Asking if we should inject people with disinfectant to fight a virus is the very definition of idiocy and being intellectually vapid.

So, if we're going to admonish for disparaging presidents, be consistent.  Thanks. 
Why do you need a safe space for Obama? Clearly that isn’t needed for Trump as there’s a forum just for whining and insulting him? Doesn’t sound too fair to me. 

#1 is false misrepresentation of what was said and was called out earlier in this thread.

If your intent is to disparage Trump or badger posters in this thread, please move along.  There are plenty of threads that welcome and celebrate the nonsense you are pitching in the PSF.  

Shouldn’t we really focus researching this medical breakthrough as opposed to who posts what?

We haven’t even gotten to the injection of UV light into the body.  :coffee:

Why do you need a safe space for Obama? Clearly that isn’t needed for Trump as there’s a forum just for whining and insulting him? Doesn’t sound too fair to me. 
I don't.  I don't care what you say about anybody.  But if Knowledge Dropper is going to warn people about disparaging presidents in here, he should be consistent.  That's my point.  Say whatever you want, but don't give out warnings if you're not going to be consistent.  Seems fair to me.  :shrug:

#1 is false misrepresentation of what was said and was called out earlier in this thread.

If your intent is to disparage Trump or badger posters in this thread, please move along.  There are plenty of threads that welcome and celebrate the nonsense you are pitching in the PSF.  
Just be consistent.  That not difficult an ask.  You gave me a PSA, I replied in kind.  HTH.

I don't.  I don't care what you say about anybody.  But if Knowledge Dropper is going to warn people about disparaging presidents in here, he should be consistent.  That's my point.  Say whatever you want, but don't give out warnings if you're not going to be consistent.  Seems fair to me.  :shrug:
:hifive:

Next time, we will just report it.  

You would agree that he queried injecting disinfectant into people as a possible treatment and then asked doctors to look into it?

May be the dumbest thing I've ever heard a president say.

GoBirds said:
Anyone who buys this doesn’t know what it was like to run a business under the Obama mess. Slowest recovery out of recession EVER with an arrogant blowhard that talked down to businesses. At least this one supports them. 
yea, remember "if you have a business, you didn't build that"

what a crock.

That’s false and was already addressed 
Did he say?

And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. 

Why would they do that in response to what we have been told is "a false misrepresentation" of what Trump said?
The fact that companies like Lysol have to put out statements confirming that, under no circumstances should someone ingest disinfectant, because of Trump querying its efficacy in treating covid is perhaps the most surreal twist to this bananas presidency.

It is truly amazing.

GoBirds said:
I do agree with you on Pence, I like the guy. 
I just heard something this morning that bothers me though: AP is reporting that, like Trump, Pence called Georgia’s Governor Kemp and encouraged him to reopen before publicly denouncing it a few hours later. 

If that’s true I’d have to re-evaluate my recent good opinion of the job Pence is doing. 

Did he say?

And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. 
“Something like that...”

Obviously, because the fake media is spreading falsehoods.  
Donald Trump: (29:46)
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.

Holy ####.  

I mean, there are unambiguous quotes and stuff.

https://twitter.com/JacobHu00380874/status/1253481052393418752?s=20

You know what?  It does sound interesting!
This isn’t messing up some stat, or getting a date wrong, or forgetting some talking point that was prepared for you and needing to looks at notes.

This is someone openly showing how completely ridiculous their knowledge of basic things are. He presented this idea as if it were totally normal. I do respect that he made sure to let us know that he’s not a doctor :lol:  

The term gets thrown around all the time but this was jaw dropping. 

Sadly, @knowledge dropper Is not the only one doing this. All over conservative media they are complaining that the media took Trump out of context- even a more respectable host like Hugh Hewitt. It’s really depressing how they rush to defend him every. damn. time.  

unspinnable.  and, I have no doubt that he is lying that his doctors said they were going to test his uv light theory.  i mean, lmao.

to be a fly on the wall when Fauci first heard this nonsense... 

Something like that?

Dude, that is a direct quote. 
"Something like that" was in his direct quote.   Trump said, "And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs"

So we all heard Trump say that we should explore the idea of injecting the human body with disinfectant and light to kill this virus.  

Trump supporters in here tell us no, we didn't hear that.

Is that......gaslighting?

“Something like that...”
 “I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way... 

And is there a way we can do something like that by injection...”

- Can we talk about the different ways we could get it into the body, besides injection? What are some options here? Pills by mouth perhaps, any other options?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread