What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (6 Viewers)

"Something like that" was in his direct quote.   Trump said, "And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs"
"something like that" is using disinfectant to kill the virus .  he then suggests possibly injecting disinfectant to accomplish that objective.  there really is no room for interpretation.  the onion couldn't make up something so stupid. well, they probably could.

"something like that" is using disinfectant to kill the virus .  he then suggests possibly injecting disinfectant to accomplish that objective.  there really is no room for interpretation.  the onion couldn't make up something so stupid. well, they probably could.
I agree that what he said was incredibly stupid.  He's a terrible public speaker but lets not blow this out of proportion.  He did not tell people to inject disinfectant.  

I agree that what he said was incredibly stupid.  He's a terrible public speaker but lets not blow this out of proportion.  He did not tell people to inject disinfectant.  
Indeed, we don't want to confuse people into thinking they might be in the Biden Sadness thread...

No one is saying he told people to inject disinfectant.  That is a strawman.   He queried its efficacy and suggested that it be looked into.  Time for the 25th.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one is saying he told people to inject disinfectant.  That is a strawman.   He queried its efficacy and suggested that it be looked into.  25th time.
Well...  It's being said all over the place.  There are memes all over social media already.  Trump does dumb well enough on his own, he doesn't need others to exaggerate it.

Well...  It's being said all over the place.  There are memes all over social media already.  Trump does dumb well enough on his own, he doesn't need others to exaggerate it.
Agreed and your point is valid, but the response in here by his supporters alone is an example of a part of the reason why it gets exaggerated.  They will just never admit when he’s wrong or does something stupid. That defense in the face of the indefensible tends to fans the flames of the Trump haters.  

Agreed and your point is valid, but the response in here by his supporters alone is an example of a part of the reason why it gets exaggerated.  They will just never admit when he’s wrong or does something stupid. That defense in the face of the indefensible tends to fans the flames of the Trump haters.  
Trump could cure cancer and it would fan the flames of his haters.

Folks must not be getting the responses they want in the government virus thread so they are flocking in here to troll Trump supporters for reaction.  Sad.
Some maybe, that’s the nature of the internet. But some of us aren’t and are just looking to see if people with differing views on Trump will acknowledge the obvious. Same as most of you would do if the roles were reversed and this was Hillary or Obama saying something as idiotic as Trump said yesterday.  And as a sidenote it would a long way towards a more open dialogue if some of the pro Trump crowd in here would actually admit when he does something wrong. Many of us anti-Trump people have admitted when Trump has done something positive. Just food for thought, no trolling. 

Local radio station (KEXP) just played the Dead Milkmen's Bleach Boys (chorus: "I'm so bored I'm drinking bleach.")   Btw, "Stuart" still an awesome song after all these years.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-signs-phase-3-5-coronavirus-bill-into-law

Trump signs $484B small business coronavirus relief bill into law

The bill delivers a $310 billion infusion to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), which helps businesses with fewer than 500 employees obtain loans that can cover eight weeks of their payroll, benefits and other expenses. Thirty billion of that is reserved for community-based lenders, small banks and credit unions, and $30 billion is for mid-sized banks and credit unions.

The bill also provided an additional $50 billion for the Small Business Administration’s emergency disaster lending and $10 billion in SBA disaster grants.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-signs-phase-3-5-coronavirus-bill-into-law

Trump signs $484B small business coronavirus relief bill into law

The bill delivers a $310 billion infusion to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), which helps businesses with fewer than 500 employees obtain loans that can cover eight weeks of their payroll, benefits and other expenses. Thirty billion of that is reserved for community-based lenders, small banks and credit unions, and $30 billion is for mid-sized banks and credit unions.

The bill also provided an additional $50 billion for the Small Business Administration’s emergency disaster lending and $10 billion in SBA disaster grants.
And this is good news. Mnuchin deserves big credit for helping with this and he has turned out to be one of Trump’s better appointments IMO. 

Some maybe, that’s the nature of the internet. But some of us aren’t and are just looking to see if people with differing views on Trump will acknowledge the obvious. Same as most of you would do if the roles were reversed and this was Hillary or Obama saying something as idiotic as Trump said yesterday.  And as a sidenote it would a long way towards a more open dialogue if some of the pro Trump crowd in here would actually admit when he does something wrong. Many of us anti-Trump people have admitted when Trump has done something positive. Just food for thought, no trolling. 
To be fair, I did not watch the press conference yesterday and I am not familiar with the latest "bombshell" that the left is rolling with.  Pardon me for using common sense to assume it is another baseless accusation against Trump.  I have seen far too many that have been laughable.  It is like The Boy Who Cried Wolf.  One day you guys will be right but nobody will believe you because of all of the previous lies.  

To be fair, I did not watch the press conference yesterday and I am not familiar with the latest "bombshell" that the left is rolling with.  Pardon me for using common sense to assume it is another baseless accusation against Trump.  I have seen far too many that have been laughable.  It is like The Boy Who Cried Wolf.  One day you guys will be right but nobody will believe you because of all of the previous lies.  
You don’t think they have Trump THIS time?

He is spitballing that you we need to look into injecting disinfectant into your body or UV light to cure yourself. But he made sure to let us know he’s not a doctor. 

To be fair, you should watch it. It’s pretty clear. And while there’s no doubt there is a faction of people who jump on every thing he does I am not one of them, I also don’t appreciate the implication I lie.  

As dumb as Trumps statements were, I really enjoy his presidency as the left completely melts down when he does something stupid like that. I mean they are like on the verge of foaming at the mouth.
Thank you, seriously. Not sure why this is so hard for others.  

To be fair, you should watch it. It’s pretty clear. And while there’s no doubt there is a faction of people who jump on every thing he does I am not one of them, I also don’t appreciate the implication I lie.  
Sorry I know I responded to your post but it wasn't directed at you just the usuals that parrot the main stream anti-Trump media.  

Sounds ridiculous to me but I am guessing he is being taken out of context.
You would be guessing wrong.

Direct quote from Trump in yesterday's presser that SID posted on the previous page:

Donald Trump: (29:46)
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.

As dumb as Trumps statements were, I really enjoy his presidency as the left completely melts down when he does something stupid like that. I mean they are like on the verge of foaming at the mouth.
Yes...what's important here is the reaction instead of the content and context of his statement.  Great job.

Take the trolling elsewhere. TIA. 
I don't understand.  You were all hot and bothered this morning because people were critical of Trump in here.  You issued a PSA warning those critical that timeouts were being given for said criticism.  At the same time, you have Trump supporters being critical of Trump detractors, using language like:  Good god.  Anyone who thinks HE Thinks that is just not very smart.

It is LITERALLY the same thing you called out earlier today....insulting the intelligence of people.  The difference is, this guy is insulting the intelligence of Trump detractors.  Where's your PSA now?   

Be consistent or don't give out warnings.  Point proven, moving along.

Yeah because he REALLY thinks you can inject disinfectant safely.  
I like Birds’ & LOD’s responses here because I feel at least they’re being honest about what the President said.

But just to be clear, are you saying Trump was *joking, and doesn’t take this pandemic seriously? Because that’s the worst accusation that can be made by even the most seething partisan opponent. 

Or are you saying he was making a different, serious point about treatment with sunlight and disinfectant?

Users who are viewing this thread