What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (7 Viewers)

Trump approval ratings taking off like a rocket ship!

2020 is a forgone conclusion.  Amazing the Dems are going to blow this again.

Ok, believe me that's the last thing I want to do.

What can I show you in regard to how bad Trump's been?  I've tried facts and numbers, what else would do it?

Have you heard he thought injecting bleach and light would cure the virus?  How about when he praised China all through February, golfed and held rallies 8 times, and said the virus would disappear like a miracle and was well under control?

What do you need man!

Last edited by a moderator:
As if the crew in this thread didn’t already know, it is critical we give Trump 4 more years with hopefully a Republican Congress that will put Americans first   

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/03/congressman-nancy-pelosi-blocking-investigation-chinese-coronavirus-origins/
There's already been an investigation into Covid's origin, and it was found to have no evidence of being artificially produced. This would have been a colossal waste of time, money, and effort, and while I'm not a fan of hers, she did the right thing. All the more reason to not give Trump 4 more years to tear this country apart.

There's already been an investigation into Covid's origin, and it was found to have no evidence of being artificially produced. This would have been a colossal waste of time, money, and effort, and while I'm not a fan of hers, she did the right thing. All the more reason to not give Trump 4 more years to tear this country apart.
It can be both. They are not saying it was artificially manufactured.  It can be naturally produced while being “researched” in a lab.  

As if the crew in this thread didn’t already know, it is critical we give Trump 4 more years with hopefully a Republican Congress that will put Americans first   

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/03/congressman-nancy-pelosi-blocking-investigation-chinese-coronavirus-origins/
>>Reschenthaler wrote a letter this week to Secretary of Defense Mark Esper inquiring about a Pentagon grant to EcoHealth Alliance, Inc., a New York firm that has had a history of funding the Wuhan Institute of Virology with subgrants from American taxpayers. The Pentagon grant the congressman was inquiring about was for research into bat-borne zoonotic diseases and their potential as weapons of mass destruction or biological weapons. While it is unclear if that grant saw U.S. taxpayer money flowing from it out to the Wuhan lab, it is known that another grant that EcoHealth Alliance received did partially spend U.S. tax dollars in the Chinese lab.

That grant, from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) — in particular the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), which is run by the now-famous Dr. Anthony Fauci — saw U.S. tax dollars sent to EcoHealth Alliance for researching coronaviruses from bats flow out to the Chinese lab in Wuhan. Some of the money went to other labs around the world too, an NIH official confirmed to Breitbart News last week. <<

The White House just blocked Fauci from appearing before the House.

Reschenthaler could have asked Fauci about this right?

It can be both. They are not saying it was artificially manufactured.  It can be naturally produced while being “researched” in a lab.  
That's not how natural production works. A lab by definition is not a natural environment, and it's far more likely it came from a wet market anyway. It spread too fast, a lab escape doesn't logically make sense.

boots11234 said:
Lol. I was just thinking this.  How could El Kabong possibly know what he posted??
I might not have liked school, but I paid attention to the stuff I thought was interesting at the time. It's depressing that so many didn't even do that.

“The Intel Community hasn’t ruled out the virus may have originated in the lab,” Reschenthaler said. “We know that. That’s coming from the Intel Community."
RADDATZ: Do you believe it was manmade or genetically modified?

POMPEO: Look, the best experts so far seem to think it was manmade. I have no reason to disbelieve that at this point.

RADDATZ: Your -- your Office of the DNI says the consensus, the scientific consensus was not manmade or genetically modified.

POMPEO: That's right. I -- I -- I agree with that. Yes. I've -- I've seen their analysis. I've seen the summary that you saw that was released publicly. I have no reason to doubt that that is accurate at this point.
SOS Pompeo on ABC

CNN filed a cease and desist order for Trump's new ad claiming it's misleading because they used a Wolf Blitzer clip with Sanjay Gupta about the stay at home order saving lived and made it appear they were talking about the travel ban.  Loved the ad by the way.  

CNN filed a cease and desist order for Trump's new ad claiming it's misleading because they used a Wolf Blitzer clip with Sanjay Gupta about the stay at home order saving lived and made it appear they were talking about the travel ban.  Loved the ad by the way.  
Can’t let the truth derail their fake narrative.  

Moonface to go into top 5 nicknames.....the idea that a president would have, what, 100 different people he’s called nicknames? I don’t find it funny or any way to conduct business. The fact that he does this and has continued support baffles me.
:shrug:

I find it hilarious that he gives nicknames to his whiney critics. I know plenty of people that agree.  

Repeated behavior that is childish, embarrassing, and unbecoming of the office?

Nah, dude, it's hilarious!

OK then.
If you can’t chuckle when he drops a “Fredo,” “Pocahontas,” “Shifty,” “Low IQ,” “Cryin’ Chuck,” etc., I  don’t know what to say.  

knowledge dropper said:
If you can’t chuckle when he drops a “Fredo,” “Pocahontas,” “Shifty,” “Low IQ,” “Cryin’ Chuck,” etc., I  don’t know what to say.  
You can say that I expect better behavior and higher level verbal acumen from the President. I'm a bit of a humorless traditional American citizen in that respect. I'll own that with pride.

knowledge dropper said:
Many of the same people whining about his nicknames are the ones that use President Trump, some version of orange man, or make jokes about his weight and eating habits.  People are amazing sometimes.

knowledge dropper said:
I betting you wouldn’t feel this way if Obama or either Clinton did the same but maybe I’m wrong.  Hope I am.  🤷🏻‍♂️

Many of the same people whining about his nicknames are the ones that use President Trump, some version of orange man, or make jokes about his weight and eating habits.  People are amazing sometimes.
No one is whining about nicknames. I’m merely pointing out that it would be really hard to respect and support someone who acts like this. I mean, I wouldn’t put up with that in rec league softball, let alone from the president. This is the page supporting trump for president in 2020, so I’m genuinely wondering how some of you reconcile that, especially when you add in the lies, “sarcastic ideas”, etc. It was answered though, it’s “fantastic.” 

Users who are viewing this thread