What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (5 Viewers)

This is like an example of how liberals and CNN freakling out is treated as = GOOD. So you'll get more of it when Donald sees how much you love it, and worse.

Alpha and smart for how many people he’s around every day. Plenty of Doctors and front line people are doing the same thing right now. 

Remember, President Trump can’t hide in his basement like Sleepy Joe. Hydroxy is cheaper than #### so of course big pharma and their puppets in the fake news hate this. CNN meltdown mode has been activated. :popcorn:
:lmao:   It's all they are talking about in the virus thread.  He speaks and the libs scramble.

Alpha and smart for how many people he’s around every day. Plenty of Doctors and front line people are doing the same thing right now. 

Remember, President Trump can’t hide in his basement like Sleepy Joe. Hydroxy is cheaper than #### so of course big pharma and their puppets in the fake news hate this. CNN meltdown mode has been activated. :popcorn:
Hero

Probably running his own clinical.  Combine the Hydroxy with his Alpha Blood, we could get a vaccine.   

Donald is in beast mode taking the hydroxy 

Alpha - confirmed
How tough is Donald Trump? He's taking a drug that the FDA says is killing people.
We need tough person like that in the WH. Not a frail fossil living in his mom's basement afraid to come out because he can barely function.

Now how dumb is that statement by the FDA? The drug has been approved by them. So if it is killing people like they claim, why is it approved? Why isn't it off the market? Yeah. Total BS.

I have a good friend that suffers from Lupus. Her doctor called her today with instructions on how to stretch her hydroxychloroquine because supply is already stretched and he suspects it will be even more so after Trump's declaration. 

So people with a horrible disease that need this drug can't get it so people can take it as a placebo at best and death at the worst. 

Max Power said:
I think it will strengthen him up for the 4 more years he has ahead of him. 
4 years? I think we better make it 8. Between the Obama Russia hoax, flipping Ukraine burgers and the Chinese virus President Trump deserves an extra term.

lod001 said:
How tough is Donald Trump? He's taking a drug that the FDA says is killing people.
We need tough person like that in the WH. Not a frail fossil living in his mom's basement afraid to come out because he can barely function.

Now how dumb is that statement by the FDA? The drug has been approved by them. So if it is killing people like they claim, why is it approved? Why isn't it off the market? Yeah. Total BS.
Trump has been reported to like McDonald's because "had a longtime fear of being poisoned, one reason why he liked to eat at McDonald’s — nobody knew he was coming and the food was safely premade,". Some alpha male - more like persecutory delusions.

Regarding hydroxychloroquinine, 2 studies from France and China: Results From Randomized Clinical Trial Do Not Support Hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 

From a study published in JAMA, "1,438 patients with coronavirus who were admitted to 25 New York City area hospitals. After statistical adjustments, the death rate for patients taking hydroxychloroquine was similar to those who did not take the drug. The death rate for those taking hydroxychloroquine plus the antibiotic azithromycin, was also similar...However, the patients who took the drug combination were more than twice as likely to suffer cardiac arrest during the course of the study." Original article: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2766117?resultClick=24

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is just doubling down and not even taking the drug.

I have a good friend that suffers from Lupus. Her doctor called her today with instructions on how to stretch her hydroxychloroquine because supply is already stretched and he suspects it will be even more so after Trump's declaration. 

So people with a horrible disease that need this drug can't get it so people can take it as a placebo at best and death at the worst. 

Keep saying it's impossible and would be a miracle to have a vaccine by the end of the year MSM.  You cant help yourself.  
Was that only 3 days ago?  New headline tonight New Hope in promising vaccine trial results.  Could be ready by the end of this year or early next.  

Then quick pivot to Hydroxychloroquine.  

Zero accountability to these guys.  :lmao: . Its bumbling keystone cop news reporting.  

Trump has been reported to like McDonald's because "had a longtime fear of being poisoned, one reason why he liked to eat at McDonald’s — nobody knew he was coming and the food was safely premade,". Some alpha male - more like persecutory delusions.

Regarding hydroxychloroquinine, 2 studies from France and China: Results From Randomized Clinical Trial Do Not Support Hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 

From a study published in JAMA, "1,438 patients with coronavirus who were admitted to 25 New York City area hospitals. After statistical adjustments, the death rate for patients taking hydroxychloroquine was similar to those who did not take the drug. The death rate for those taking hydroxychloroquine plus the antibiotic azithromycin, was also similar...However, the patients who took the drug combination were more than twice as likely to suffer cardiac arrest during the course of the study." Original article: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2766117?resultClick=24

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is just doubling down and not even taking the drug.
the original Dr who recommended hydro also said it needed to be taken with a z pack and zinc.  The study you linked did not mention either.

Was that only 3 days ago?  New headline tonight New Hope in promising vaccine trial results.  Could be ready by the end of this year or early next.  

Then quick pivot to Hydroxychloroquine.  

Zero accountability to these guys.  :lmao: . Its bumbling keystone cop news reporting.  
The media made hydroxychloroquine an issue?

NFL training camps opening tomorrow. 👍

We arent going to miss any NFL this year.  
This is excellent news, unless you’re a left wing sports writer who is actively rooting against the NFL and sports coming back. It was good to see somebody in sports call out people actively trying to destroy their own profession.  

Pete Prisco@PriscoCBS

Sometimes I think people in the media are rooting against an NFL season. I promise I am not one of them.

https://twitter.com/priscocbs/status/1259815626576666624?s=21

This is excellent news, unless you’re a left wing sports writer who is actively rooting against the NFL and sports coming back. It was good to see somebody in sports call out people actively trying to destroy their own profession.  

Pete Prisco@PriscoCBS

Sometimes I think people in the media are rooting against an NFL season. I promise I am not one of them.

https://twitter.com/priscocbs/status/1259815626576666624?s=21
Pete isnt wrong. I was waiting to see what liberal ESPN was going to do. It is all fun and games to them until their paychecks are on the line.

Did I say that?  That's what you got from my post?   :lmao:
You seemed to imply that CNN shifted to the hydroxychloroquine story in order to find a way to criticize Trump and take attention away from the vaccine story. 

Both stories deserve attention. The vaccine story is great if it’s true. Let’s hope it is. The hydroxy story is awful and dumb and dangerous. 

Users who are viewing this thread