What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (10 Viewers)

As I mentioned in the other thread, it won’t hurt him at all. 
Because most voters care about the letter behind the person's name and not who they are, what they say and what they stand for.   At least you're open about it.  Any Biden supporter that gets on their high horse because someone supports Trump can piss off.  And I don't care about the mental gymnastics of which one is worse than the other you either support their behavior or you don't

The ARROGANCE from Trump that he thinks he's so better than us that he doesn't have to wear a mask when he forces us to wear them. He TRAMPLES on OUR Rights while he flaunts his abuses of the LAW!  This is beyond the pale.  We pay the taxes on the White House...HOW DARE HE not wear a mask in OUR house? 
Settle down lips.....you're going to bust an aneurysm.

Was it the internment camps for gays?
The forced national lock-down?
The martial law that he declared?
The disarming of The People?
The nationalizing of the media?
The forbidding of public gatherings?
The shut down of churches?

I'm looking for those rights that President Trump has trampled.
You may have to help me out here.

Oh...and he's also walking around in his underwear....IN OUR HOUSE!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Settle down lips.....you're going to bust an aneurysm.

Was it the internment camps for gays?
The forced national lock-down?
The martial law that he declared?
The disarming of The People?
The nationalizing of the media?
The forbidding of public gatherings?
The shut down of churches?

I'm looking for those rights that President Trump has trampled.
You may have to help me out here.

Oh...and he's also walking around in his underwear....IN OUR HOUSE!!
Im reading his post as sarcasm...Was it not?  Was that for real?

The ARROGANCE from Trump that he thinks he's so better than us that he doesn't have to wear a mask when he forces us to wear them. He TRAMPLES on OUR Rights while he flaunts his abuses of the LAW!  This is beyond the pale.  We pay the taxes on the White House...HOW DARE HE not wear a mask in OUR house? 
Link to where Trump is making you wear a mask?  In my state it's Jay Inslee doing that. But that only went into effect on Monday  :lmao: .  And I'm not doing it, free country and all.

Other people breath into the air right? People spit when they talk, etc. 

He is exposed to a ton of people traveling around. If I show up at a place and have just travelled around I would wear a mask out of courtesy.

It’s not perfect process. Personally I’m getting used to wearing one, slide it down by accident not thinking about it, fiddle with it when it’s fogging up my sun glasses, forget to put it back up, etc.

He seems to oppose wearing one in general. It’s strange.
lol, what?  Try getting within 6 feet of a sitting president and see what happens.

I am not going to wear a mask, unless I get on a crowded plane or something.  Just dumb.

Kayleigh does great again in todays presser.

https://youtu.be/RBVQBMSK05E?t=2330
Donating this quarter's pay to HHS....what a money monger.

Designating all churches, mosques, synagogues...etc... as "essential"....what an evil, evil man

Did I hear this right?? "Has the President considered pardoning Obama for illegal wire tapping and other potential crimes?".....now there's an odd question.
Just how the hell did SHE get in there? Must have been a plant.

I just love the way that she asks the MSM questions that any "good journalist would want to look into".
Any bets that nobody in the MSM will answer?

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, what?  Try getting within 6 feet of a sitting president and see what happens.

I am not going to wear a mask, unless I get on a crowded plane or something.  Just dumb.
He tossed a mask shield thing during that visit to a sound boom guy that was within 10 feet.

My opinion is you wear masks for other people even if you think it’s stupid. It’s no effort to do this, super disrespectful to not put one of these on when you go to a grocery store or out where there’s a bunch of people.

He tossed a mask shield thing during that visit to a sound boom guy that was within 10 feet.

My opinion is you wear masks for other people even if you think it’s stupid. It’s no effort to do this, super disrespectful to not put one of these on when you go to a grocery store or out where there’s a bunch of people.

So not within 6 feet then. And masks are dumb. 

You can see he was laughing when he said it.  But this isn't the first time he's made racially insensitive comments.  He's an old, white, elitist who thinks all blacks should vote Democrat.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

— Joe Biden, describing fellow candidate Barack Obama. The remark was made the same day Biden filed the official paperwork to launch his presidential campaign. Biden later apologized and said the remark was taken out of context.

"I've had a great relationship. In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking," Biden said.
It’s truly unbelievable. He doesn’t even realize it, it’s just who he is. Even crazier, those that have attempted to paint Trump as racist any opportunity they’ve had the last 4 years are going to vote for Biden and use some crazy mental gymnastics to justify it. 🤯

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

— Joe Biden, describing fellow candidate Barack Obama. The remark was made the same day Biden filed the official paperwork to launch his presidential campaign. Biden later apologized and said the remark was taken out of context.
And Obama was so offended by this comment that he made Biden his VP pick.

Joes Joe.  He shoots from the hip....he makes mistakes....and most importantly...he apologizes... unlike our current POTUS who would try to contort and twist a rationalization of his words and actions to the point where he could claim he was right and didn't need to apologize(SharpieGate/CharolotteGate etc. etc.)

If this is getting Trump supporters bent out of shape....buckle up...it's going to be a long 8 years.....16 if we count Hunter's two  terms after Joes. 

Joes Joe.  He shoots from the hip....he makes mistakes....and most importantly...he apologizes... unlike our current POTUS who would try to contort and twist a rationalization of his words and actions to the point where he could claim he was right and didn't need to apologize(SharpieGate/CharolotteGate etc. etc.)

If this is getting Trump supporters bent out of shape....buckle up...it's going to be a long 8 years.....16 if we count Hunter's two  terms after Joes. 
That's hilarious, in his mental state no way Joe would survive one term......assuming his blatant racism does't destroy even the opportunity for that. 

Hardly speculation as Obama with Biden on the ticket got 95% of the black vote (so obviously not a deal breaker). And wasn't the black vote in SC responsible for Biden turning around his 2020 campaign?
1.  Democrats usually get like 90% of the black vote in a normal election.

2.  Black voters voted for Obama because he was black.

3.  Biden got the black vote in SC because of the Clyburn endorsement, he has tremendous influence in the State.

It's okay for Biden to be racist because a black guy had no problem with it.  Ummm okie dokie pokie
I know, it's an absolutely ridiculous position to take.  Just like it's ok to assault women because Metoo hasn't made an uproar about Biden.  I get the left wants Trump gone, but this is the guy they're trotting out there.  He's Trump before Trump switched parties.

1.  Democrats usually get like 90% of the black vote in a normal election.

2.  Black voters voted for Obama because he was black.

3.  Biden got the black vote in SC because of the Clyburn endorsement, he has tremendous influence in the State.
1. If Biden was really a racist, black voters would have questioned his legitimacy as a candidate or his judgment in general and Obama wouldn't have gotten 90% of the black vote if really was a deal breaker IMO. As I recall, Biden's comments didn't enter into the mix among black voters.

2. Black voters were not behind Obama early into the 2016 race, polls showed they favored Hillary. Despite what you may think, blacks don't automatically vote for a black candidate (which has proven many times over the years with a failure of conservative or right leaning black candidates who didn't get the black votes on election day just because of their skin color).

3. The Clyburn endorsement was crucial and swung momentum towards Joe, but I think Biden would have taken SC anyway. Unfortunately, we can't rerun history and have Clyburn not endorse Biden this time to see how the nomination process plays out, so it is impossible to say.

1. If Biden was really a racist, black voters would have questioned his legitimacy as a candidate or his judgment in general and Obama wouldn't have gotten 90% of the black vote if really was a deal breaker IMO. As I recall, Biden's comments didn't enter into the mix among black voters.

2. Black voters were not behind Obama early into the 2016 race, polls showed they favored Hillary. Despite what you may think, blacks don't automatically vote for a black candidate (which has proven many times over the years with a failure of conservative or right leaning black candidates who didn't get the black votes on election day just because of their skin color).

3. The Clyburn endorsement was crucial and swung momentum towards Joe, but I think Biden would have taken SC anyway. Unfortunately, we can't rerun history and have Clyburn not endorse Biden this time to see how the nomination process plays out, so it is impossible to say.
2. Not very compelling.  Only a small percentage of registered voters vote in primaries.  If I remember correctly only like 20% of registered Democrats voted in the Obama/Hillary primaries.  And then you compare non-Presidential voting with lower positions.  Obama was the first black Presidential candidate, to say his skin color wasn't a factor, I don't know what to tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread