What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (15 Viewers)

So growing up in a "racial jungle" isn't racist?   Telling black people they ain't black if they choose Trump over him?  Got it thanks for letting us know where you stand on racism. 
Don't think I said any of those things. :lmao:

you seem triggered.  Go outside.  Take a walk.  Read a book. 

Let’s assume that Trump and Biden are both racist rapists and put that aside. 

What has Trump done with his Presidency that makes you support another 4 years?

I’m asking that genuinely FYI. Typically the re-election campaign is a referendum where folks either want X to continue or are ready for a change.

2. Not very compelling.  Only a small percentage of registered voters vote in primaries.  If I remember correctly only like 20% of registered Democrats voted in the Obama/Hillary primaries.  And then you compare non-Presidential voting with lower positions.  Obama was the first black Presidential candidate, to say his skin color wasn't a factor, I don't know what to tell you.
Of course it was a factor, but it was after he proved to them he wasn't just another black guy with a (D) next to his name. Contrary to what some on the right believe, black voters don't have knee jerk reaction to any black candidate - he or she has to prove themselves because they have been burned by such candidates in the past..

I’m asking that genuinely FYI. Typically the re-election campaign is a referendum where folks either want X to continue or are ready for a change.
It's not Trump vs Biden yet.   The DNC can choose someone that isn't racists or doesn't sexually assault women or put their hands all over people.  

Thank you President Trump. Every politician in Washington should be donating their salary. It’s outrageous Pelosi and the Democrats ran away for 2.5 months and cowered in their basements and got paid for it.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WZTV) — President Donald Trump is donating $100,000 from his salary this quarter to the Department of Health and Human Services.

President Trump is making the donation to help DHHS develop therapies for treating and preventing COVID-19.

Kayleigh McEnany, the White House press secretary, made the announcement during a briefing on Friday.

“Here is the check amounted to $100,000,” McEnany said, holding up what appeared to be a signed, full-page check. "That will go directly from President Trump and his paycheck that he does not take but rather donates it to various noble initiatives, including in honor of Covid this time.”

CNN reports since taking office, President Trump has donated his salary the Surgeon General's Office, the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Veterans Affairs.
https://fox17.com/news/local/president-trump-donating-100000-from-salary-for-covid-19-relief

Locked in their houses afraid their wives are going to leave them.  :lol:   Gee I wonder why.  

Last edited by a moderator:
the moops said:
They were my most prosperous as well. You know what the most prosperous before that? The 8 years under Obama. And before that? The 8 years under Bush.

As people age, they tend to make more money as they become more experienced. 
That wasn't the case though, at least not for me.  I was more prosperous under Clinton than Bush or Obama and most properous under Trump.

Trey said:

Do you want a list?  Here is a portion of things Trump has done for minorities:

ECONOMIC - lowest unemployment and poverty rates, highest pay rates

EDUCATION - highest levels of funding for HBCU, including $100M in scholarships and $255M in permanent annual funds for HBCU and other minority institutions 

CRIMINAL JUSTICE - First Step Act that reformed Clinton-era criminal policies, has promoted second-chance hiring to give former inmates the opportunity to find meaningful employment, the Department of Education is expanding an initiative that allows individuals in Federal and State prisons to receive Pell Grants to better prepare themselves for the workforce, the Department of Justice and Bureau of Prisons launched a new “Ready to Work” Initiative to help connect employers directly with former prisoners, the Department of Labor awarded $2.2 million to states to expand the use of fidelity bonds, which underwrite companies that hire former prisoners.

HEALTHCARE - highest levels of funding for sickle cell anemia, removal of ACA mandate 

CHILD CARE - highest levels of funding Child Care and Development Block Grant, helping low-income families get access child care.

There are so many more programs, grants and initiatives Trump has done to uplift the minority communities and try and prevent racial injustices not only in society, but our criminal justice system.  

boots11234 said:
@timschochet please show us how you’re going to defend racist Biden and then vote for this racist. 
Thanks but I’ve already offered my opinion about that; I’d rather discuss something else: 

I just saw this headline: “Trump goes golfing while more Americans die.” 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1213746

I think that’s unfair. I think it’s hateful. President Trump hasn’t golfed in 75 days. It’s good for him to do so. I have no problems with it. This is over the top criticism and it’s really awful IMO. 

Yep, we went just family and had 6 of us out there. Police everywhere but everyone seemed o be responsible and excited to get out. 
We went out last weekend. Pugsley in Illinois says only 2 people per boat, but we had 6 people on a pontoon that fits 15 comfortably. DNR was there and we talked and laughed with them about how stupid the Governor was. You can ride over to the river in your 12’ car, but can’t have more than 2 people on a 30’ boat.  :loco:

Thanks but I’ve already offered my opinion about that; I’d rather discuss something else: 

I just saw this headline: “Trump goes golfing while more Americans die.” 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1213746

I think that’s unfair. I think it’s hateful. President Trump hasn’t golfed in 75 days. It’s good for him to do so. I have no problems with it. This is over the top criticism and it’s really awful IMO. 
Good for you for calling balls and strikes fair hear Tim.  :thumbup:  

The lack of self awareness by the msm is so incredible sometimes. Very few had a problem with Pelosi sending Congress on a 2.5 month vacation and going on late shows showing off her Ice cream stash.

Good for you for calling balls and strikes fair hear Tim.  :thumbup:  

The lack of self awareness by the msm is so incredible sometimes. Very few had a problem with Pelosi sending Congress on a 2.5 month vacation and going on late shows showing off her Ice cream stash.
This should open up everyone's eyes to the agenda that the media has. That agenda is set by the Democrat party.

Anyone who thinks that the media is unbiased at this point it's just unwilling to see the truth.

This should open up everyone's eyes to the agenda that the media has. That agenda is set by the Democrat party.

Anyone who thinks that the media is unbiased at this point it's just unwilling to see the truth.
Most people are awake to how biased, liberal and sad the MSM is. I mean look at NBC here peaking through the bushes with long lens camera to break this news-

Kelly O’Donnell@KellyO

Presidents rarely get time alone or time to drive themselves.  Today Pres Trump was behind the wheel of a golf cart.  Lots of Secret Service with him as well. @nbcnews video taken with long lens.

https://twitter.com/kellyo/status/1264306884325998593?s=21

Last edited by a moderator:
Most people are awake to how biased, liberal and sad the MSM is. I mean look at NBC here peaking through the bushes with long lens camera to break this news-

Kelly O’Donnell@KellyO

Presidents rarely get time alone or time to drive themselves.  Today Pres Trump was behind the wheel of a golf cart.  Lots of Secret Service with him as well. @nbcnews video taken with long lens.

Jesus.  Pathetic.

Kelly O’Donnell@KellyO

Jesus.  Pathetic.
Why are you outraged here? 

Kelly O’Donnell@KellyO

:lol:

Come on. I think it is actually nice to see the president out driving a golf cart acting like a normal dude

EDUCATION - highest levels of funding for HBCU, including $100M in scholarships and $255M in permanent annual funds for HBCU and other minority institutions 

CRIMINAL JUSTICE - First Step Act that reformed Clinton-era criminal policies, has promoted second-chance hiring to give former inmates the opportunity to find meaningful employment, the Department of Education is expanding an initiative that allows individuals in Federal and State prisons to receive Pell Grants to better prepare themselves for the workforce, the Department of Justice and Bureau of Prisons launched a new “Ready to Work” Initiative to help connect employers directly with former prisoners, the Department of Labor awarded $2.2 million to states to expand the use of fidelity bonds, which underwrite companies that hire former prisoners.

HEALTHCARE - highest levels of funding for sickle cell anemia, removal of ACA mandate 

CHILD CARE - highest levels of funding Child Care and Development Block Grant, helping low-income families get access child care.

There are so many more programs, grants and initiatives Trump has done to uplift the minority communities and try and prevent racial injustices not only in society, but our criminal justice system.  
Tanked economy.  Record unemployment.  Disaster.

I actually really appreciate that. 

How do you view that versus the lens of what came before him? I see quite a few aspects of that profile that would have been accurate for Obama 2012. So what been the differentiator?

Did Trump accuse Scarborough of murder on twitter?  https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1264346866780700675
I looked up the case after he tweeted about it the first time. There are some pretty odd twists and turns there.

I think the medical examiner's history was shady. He donated to Scorobourgh, he lost his medical examiner's license in multiple states for lying about autopsy results, fired in florida for negligence.

But the real kicker is that the guy was arrested for keeping human body parts in a storage locker.

Not saying Joe Scarborough did anything, but it is a crazy story.

I actually really appreciate that. 

How do you view that versus the lens of what came before him? I see quite a few aspects of that profile that would have been accurate for Obama 2012. So what been the differentiator?
Well for one “highest” means like 1st or best. So whatever you’re comparing to with Obama wasn’t as good as what trump has done. And this is from a man who the Democrats paint as a racist. Apparently he’s crappy at everything. He can’t even get being a racist right. 

Well for one “highest” means like 1st or best. So whatever you’re comparing to with Obama wasn’t as good as what trump has done. And this is from a man who the Democrats paint as a racist. Apparently he’s crappy at everything. He can’t even get being a racist right. 
Obama is the sherpa.  Trump the fat tourist getting carried to the peak.

Users who are viewing this thread