What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (16 Viewers)

Opie said:
Thanks for the thought Tim.
Veterans should be thanked every day.

Now for a Footballguys PSA.....

I would just hope that everyone understands that those who served are remembered thanked on Veterans Day....
Those veterans who died are remembered and honored on Memorial Day.

There is no such thing as a "happy Memorial Day"...please don't embarrass yourselves by saying it.
It is a solemn occasion.

Also....US flags are flown at half staff from sunrise to noon....
...then, raised to full mast.

Just a bit o' information in case you didn't know.
How do you feel about the president spending this day tweeting his grievances, playing the victim, and Obamagate?

It’s sad. It’s not what many of us wanted. 

When this crisis began to emerge, I was ready, personally, to let bygones be bygones. Forget about impeachment, forget about everything: I was ready to rally around the flag and President Trump. Even during the first month or two of errors I was still ready and eager to do it, because I knew that everyone makes mistakes; it’s how you adjust. Deep into April I was willing to forgive Trump anything and everything: a crisis defines a leader. I can come up with dozens of historical examples in which a mediocrity or even incompetent head of state reacts to a crisis in a heroic manner and that’s what defines him forever after. 

But all he’s done is the same old game: lay the blame on others and attack them, shift responsibility to anyone but himself, engage in conspiracy theories, and attempt to divide the nation rather than try to unite it. It’s been a terrible performance and he will have to pay the price. 
The problem is that approach has worked all his life. Why should he change his game plan now? It is the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" mentality. 

I read somewhere years ago (can't remember the source) that we only learn from our failures in life and that our successes just reinforces our superstitions. Not only will Trump continue towards November down the path he has always traveled, I expect things to get much worse with his doubling and tripling down on this strategy and even more vicious and vile personal attacks. 

What up guys?  Everyone have a Happy Memorial Day?  Feels good to celebrate the Beginning of Summer and Opening Up America.  And if course all those that made it possible.  

Great American holiday, really we ought to start having fireworks, now all through the 4th of July.  Make June the month to celebrate being American, kick off with Memorial Day and finishing with a 4th of July finale. 

Last edited by a moderator:
What up guys?  Everyone have a Happy Memorial Day?  Feels good to celebrate the Beginning of Summer and Opening Up America.  And if course all those that made it possible.  

Great American holiday, really we out to start having fireworks, now all through the 4th of July.  Make June the month to celebrate being American, kick off with Memorial Day and finishing with a 4th of July finale. 
That sounds fun.  I just wish we could do personal fireworks like we did when I was a kid. Was always so much fun. Buying the big fireworks box kits, everyone would bring their lawn chairs out to the street at dusk and all the kids in the neighborhood would light off their fireworks at the same time.  Was such a cool thing.  Could never happen today though   

That sounds fun.  I just wish we could do personal fireworks like we did when I was a kid. Was always so much fun. Buying the big fireworks box kits, everyone would bring their lawn chairs out to the street at dusk and all the kids in the neighborhood would light off their fireworks at the same time.  Was such a cool thing.  Could never happen today though   
Our neighborhood still does something like this. 

I'm asking you to intervene in this instance because the President of the United States has taken something that does not belong him —the memory of my dead wife and perverted it for perceived political gain. I would also ask that you consider Lori's niece and two nephews who will eventually come across this filth in the future. They have never met their Aunt and it pains me to think they would ever have to "learn" about her this way.
@boots11234, please pause a moment to read that letter and reflect.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is from Timothy Klausitis.

I genuinely wish you'd get behind him and really think about what kind of human being would be doing this to him.
The same human being who would mock a disabled reporter, criticize a POW war hero for being captured and disparage Carly Fiorina and Ted Cruz's wife for their looks (along with other women). And did any of his supporters here take issue with Trump's claim during the campaign that Cruz's dad was involved in the JFK assassination? (which Trump to this day has not retracted). 

The same human being who would mock a disabled reporter, criticize a POW war hero for being captured and disparage Carly Fiorina and Ted Cruz's wife for their looks (along with other women). And did any of his supporters here take issue with Trump's claim during the campaign that Cruz's dad was involved in the JFK assassination? (which Trump to this day has not retracted). 
The disabled reporter story has been debunked on here many times.  Sadly, McCain and Trump had a bitter feud.  Most of the other stuff you list is campaign related.  The National Enquirer ran a story on Cruz’s father.  That’s where Trump got the story.  

It’s funny a Biden supporter is going after Trump on tall tales.  Joe has told more whoppers than (Trump +Warren) x 3.  

What happened to this thread?  It used to be where Trump supports could talk amongst each other without having to fend of the mass liberals that are on these boards.  Now it's 4 or 5 liberals that are muddying the thread.  If you have issues with Trump tweets, there's a thread for that.  If you want to bash Trump, there are multiple threads for that.    

What happened to this thread?  It used to be where Trump supports could talk amongst each other without having to fend of the mass liberals that are on these boards.  Now it's 4 or 5 liberals that are muddying the thread.  If you have issues with Trump tweets, there's a thread for that.  If you want to bash Trump, there are multiple threads for that.    
Lori Klausutis happened.

It would be nice - perhaps even just decent - to acknowledge what the president has done here.

No it hasn’t. There have been many attempts to debunk it, all of which are miserable failures because it’s impossible to explain away what one sees with their own eyes. 
Never debunked. Look at the picture of the reporter and then watch the Trump video, he is clearly mocking the guy.

https://twitter.com/CanisPundit/status/1265285268787138561 (photo at link for those that haven't seen it). 

That by itself would have ended the candidacy of any other presidential hopeful but Trump supporters excused it, rationalized it, spun it or ignored it, as they have with most of the beyond the pale things he has done and said since then. 

Really sad stuff here.
Yeah, you're better than this.  Joe has been in this thread multiple times about this.  What I find funny is you guys come in here with your crap like that Navarro memo the other day and then totally misrepresent the contents and the actions Trump took and then when you get called out on it, just slink away to the next thing.  There are only a few pro-Trump people on these boards and have to spend day after day correcting false or misleading information from the other side only to be replied to with crap responses and trolling.  There are more than enough threads on these boards that you can crap on Trump, stop pissing in this one.

Yeah, you're better than this.  Joe has been in this thread multiple times about this.  What I find funny is you guys come in here with your crap like that Navarro memo the other day and then totally misrepresent the contents and the actions Trump took and then when you get called out on it, just slink away to the next thing.  There are only a few pro-Trump people on these boards and have to spend day after day correcting false or misleading information from the other side only to be replied to with crap responses and trolling.  There are more than enough threads on these boards that you can crap on Trump, stop pissing in this one.
I'll exit, you've clearly stated you don't think it appropriate I raise this here. There's really no other way to bridge the gap than to ask it here. It's just really disappointing. If you have a moment please read TJ Klausitis's letter. Thank you.

Never debunked. Look at the picture of the reporter and then watch the Trump video, he is clearly mocking the guy.

https://twitter.com/CanisPundit/status/1265285268787138561 (photo at link for those that haven't seen it). 

That by itself would have ended the candidacy of any other presidential hopeful but Trump supporters excused it, rationalized it, spun it or ignored it, as they have with most of the beyond the pale things he has done and said since then. 
Hillary didn’t drop out when she disparaged 60 million Americans. I accepted Trump’s explanation with regards to the reporter.  

Good positive stuff from the campaign   

President Trump isn’t running against Sleepy Joe Biden. He’s running against the Radical Left, the Deep State, the Do-Nothing Democrats, and their partner, the real opposition party, the Fake News media.

They are vicious and crazy, but as long as we have you on our team, we will win and we will WIN BIG!

Despite their best efforts to take him down, President Trump continues to put America First with every decision he makes. In fact, his approval ratings are SKYROCKETING among the Republican Party and voters in swing states.

President Trump knows that the corrupt media will never report the FACTS. He wants to get the TRUTH, which is why he asked us to go straight to the source - YOU, the American People - to take the Official May Approval Poll.

Please take the Official May Approval Poll in the NEXT HOUR to tell President Trump what you think. >>

The only thing the Left’s baseless attacks have accomplished is uniting the Republican Party behind President Trump more than ever before.

The CARES Act is helping millions of Americans through this crisis

The WALL is being FINISHED - 184 BRAND NEW miles already

Two of the world’s top terrorist leaders have been eliminated

The United States has successfully decimated ISIS

Almost 200 conservative judges have been appointed to federal courts

And, America is being put FIRST.

Your response to our poll is critical.  We’re going to publish the results so the Democrats and Fake News media can finally hear the TRUTH.

President Trump will be reviewing ALL RESPONSES first thing tomorrow morning. Make sure he sees yours.

Take our Official May Approval Poll IMMEDIATELY to make sure the President sees your response.

Thank you,

Team Trump 2020

The disabled reporter story has been debunked on here many times.  Sadly, McCain and Trump had a bitter feud.  Most of the other stuff you list is campaign related.  The National Enquirer ran a story on Cruz’s father.  That’s where Trump got the story.  

It’s funny a Biden supporter is going after Trump on tall tales.  Joe has told more whoppers than (Trump +Warren) x 3.  
Oh that's good.

OMG did anyone else catch the drama queen reporter that looked like he has some mask for the bedroom on for MSNBC that tried to point out a guy walking by not wearing a mask and the guy calls him out when they turn the camera that his camera man and half the crew aren’t either? Freaking hilarious, faux drama blown up by some dude in a Packers shirt. So typical left media.  :lmao:

This is not surprising. It is there only possible hope to a trump loss, a terrible economy. Who cares the misery it causes. However lord trump the part man part machine, time traveling, reptilian President shall be victorious!  I look forward to him securing a conservative SCOTUS for the next 30 years!  

Users who are viewing this thread