What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (12 Viewers)

unlike most who enter the political  theater Trump did it for our Country and for us.  he did not need this job for power or ego like most.  he did not bow or apologize for America.  It's the greatest country in the world & he aims to keep it that way.  IMO
Wait until you see what Smoking Joe Biden does with it!  

It really is flattering when I come in here.  @Ramblin Wreck knows not only how many posts I have but what I believe in. I should rent out some of the real estate I own in his head.  @tonydead is so threatened by me that he breaks out my slave name and makes comments about my personal appearance - unexcellent, btw, but I don't care.  It's adorable!  Means I'm not only in your heads but under your skin. I get reminded about ALL MY MOD FRIENDS any time I rankle you boys.  :lmao:

What's next?  I'm fat?  Hypocritical?  Gonna list my middle name?  :lmao:  @Ramblin Wreck going to make a joke about Oregon football?  

Trump has 7 months left.  Your desperation in here is palpable.  Personal attacks confirm it.  

This is not surprising. It is there only possible hope to a trump loss, a terrible economy. Who cares the misery it causes. However lord trump the part man part machine, time traveling, reptilian President shall be victorious!  I look forward to him securing a conservative SCOTUS for the next 30 years!  
Trump - Great News: The boring but very nasty magazine, The Atlantic, is rapidly failing, going down the tubes, and has just been forced to announce it is laying off at least 20% of its staff in order to limp into the future. This is a tough time to be in the Fake News Business!

Trump as a president is completely meh.  Nothing really to hang his hat on, nothing really to hang him on.  Just a waste of 4 years.  :shrug:

As a person, it becomes more and more obvious that he is a traveshamockery.

It really is flattering when I come in here.  @Ramblin Wreck knows not only how many posts I have but what I believe in. I should rent out some of the real estate I own in his head.  @tonydead is so threatened by me that he breaks out my slave name and makes comments about my personal appearance - unexcellent, btw, but I don't care.  It's adorable!  Means I'm not only in your heads but under your skin. I get reminded about ALL MY MOD FRIENDS any time I rankle you boys.  :lmao:

What's next?  I'm fat?  Hypocritical?  Gonna list my middle name?  :lmao:  @Ramblin Wreck going to make a joke about Oregon football?  

Trump has 7 months left.  Your desperation in here is palpable.  Personal attacks confirm it.  
You guys on the left playing the victim here is ironic as hell.

Never debunked. Look at the picture of the reporter and then watch the Trump video, he is clearly mocking the guy.

https://twitter.com/CanisPundit/status/1265285268787138561 (photo at link for those that haven't seen it). 

That by itself would have ended the candidacy of any other presidential hopeful but Trump supporters excused it, rationalized it, spun it or ignored it, as they have with most of the beyond the pale things he has done and said since then. 
Debunked.  Full stop.

GM I love you good buddy but you are making a fool of yourself in here.  

Impressive stuff fellas. Never thought I wish for more talk about how amazing Trump is, but this impressive “conversion” has done just that. Kudos.   

Last edited by a moderator:
General Malaise said:
My mod friends keep a running tally at how many posts of mine y'all report.  Like notches on my bed post, bruh.  
I don’t blame them for providing you a safe space, if they suspend anyone with post counts like yours or Tim’s this place would never survive. I enjoy your unhinged behavior, one of the most amusing things about the hysterical left.  :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people really need to get out more.  

Gov Cooper addressed the potential for the RNC convention in NC and Its not looking promising.  Cooper is going to slow roll this.  

Victims don't relish in the attention, mate.  I love this!  I bathe in this ish.  
Truth is you are just getting a taste of the experience for others in 99% of the forum. 

Simply disagreeing gets you met with personal attacks and puts you on the defensive/offensive (you are demonstrating this well)... rather than just discussing debating.

Fun to poke this bear now and then as you are here, but insufferable as the standard quo day in day out.  Not good here, not good in the rest of the PSF.

I don’t blame them for providing you a safe space, if they suspend anyone with post counts like yours or Tim’s this place would never survive. I enjoy your unhinged behavior, one of the most amusing things about the hysterical left.  :popcorn:
As much as Joey B whines and drones on and on about shutting this place down I wonder if one reason he hangs on is because he knows it is a few of these guy's life coping mechanism. 

As much as Joey B whines and drones on and on about shutting this place down I wonder if one reason he hangs on is because he knows it is a few of these guy's life coping mechanism. 
Since this was written in direct response to a post that mentioned me, I can only assume you are referring to me in what is a rather cheap shot. If so, I can only reply that I’m pretty sure I cope with life very well, far better than a guy who brags about going around without a mask during a time of a crisis pandemic. 

Since this was written in direct response to a post that mentioned me, I can only assume you are referring to me in what is a rather cheap shot. If so, I can only reply that I’m pretty sure I cope with life very well, far better than a guy who brags about going around without a mask during a time of a crisis pandemic. 
It's not all about you, Tim!

It's clearly - and always - about me. ;)

And UCLA fan would KILL to be in Oregon's area code.  What the hell happened there?  

It's not all about you, Tim!

It's clearly - and always - about me. ;)

And UCLA fan would KILL to be in Oregon's area code.  What the hell happened there?  
1. Nah. It’s me. You don’t post in this thread or this subforum nearly enough. It’s me and @squistion and @sho nuff- all the folks @tonydead doesn’t like. He should look in a mirror. 

2. We hired a bunch of lousy coaches, the latest being your leftover. He can’t repeat the magic. What the hell do you think happened? 

Yep, so your two buddies can report me and Clayton suspends me.  :thumbup: Have a good week Tim.
You don’t know who reported you or if anyone did. They’re really cracking down here- I’ve been suspended twice in the last month over comments I thought were completely inoffensive. I’m not complaining; they get to decide. But if you want to stick around  it’s wise to be pretty careful about what you write. 

No that’s was just me not him. Also I’m not arguing about being a troll at all because I’m not one. 
:lol:   Take a look in the mirror:

You don’t know who reported you or if anyone did. They’re really cracking down here- I’ve been suspended twice in the last month over comments I thought were completely inoffensive. I’m not complaining; they get to decide. But if you want to stick around  it’s wise to be pretty careful about what you write. 

So you’re saying that whoever gets suspended is a troll? 
Going back to skipping past your posts.  Not worth it.  Please guys, don't @ me anymore like you are in desperate need of attention, it's pathetic.

Also, please remember to keep the Covid hysteria in the Covid hysteria thread and the But Trump! in any thread other than this one.  TIA.

Users who are viewing this thread