• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• SaintsInDome2006

• The General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

2 minutes ago, Leroy Hoard said:

I'm guessing you have no clue that LBJ was a Democrat.

I'm talking about 91 Democrats who voted against it....the 2 who voted only "present" and the 7 who didn't vote.

Edited by Opie
3 minutes ago, Opie said:

I'm talking about 91 Democrats who voted against it.

Probably George Wallace people who left the party for good.

Unlike the GOP,  they got rid of their racists.

Edited by Leroy Hoard
1 hour ago, Widbil83 said:

It was a great message for these governors by President Trump. I just heard Gov Pugsley here in Illinois whining and moaning about this in his presser of course. It was sad to see, but predicable.

I fully expect him to show up at tomorrow’s presser in a 5XXXXX shirt that says “Looter Lives Matter.” People are sick of being terrorized by this mob, and really sick of these Blue State Democrats playing footsie with them. The time for nice talk is over.

Gov Pugsley on CNN going wild and rejecting military help to clean up his mess. I’m ashamed to be an Illinois citizen. Disgusting.

8 minutes ago, Opie said:

No...I said that this hasn't happened since....

Right. So Ike - Republican, conservative - send NG troops to protect black children, black protestors, and their civil rights.

Here, 2020, Trump - a "Republican" and definitely anti-conservative - send NG troops to... shoot tear gas and rubber bullets at black protestors at the White House.

17 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

This is bad :censored:and its' against everything conservatives and Republicans have ever stood for and fought against.

But eat it with a spoon.

What about this week of violence, looting and mobs burning down cities makes you want more? Honest question. I’m absolutely floored by this take of yours. 

• Like 1
Just now, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Right. So Ike - Republican, conservative - send NG troops to protect black children, black protestors, and their civil rights.

Here, 2020, Trump - a "Republican" and definitely anti-conservative - send NG troops to... shoot tear gas and rubber bullets at black protestors at the White House.

Ike was one of the best presidents, a complete opposite to what we are currently stuck with.

3 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

:lmao:  You really got to stop calling them protestors.  

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Leroy Hoard said:

Ike was one of the best presidents, a complete opposite to what we are currently stuck with.

you mean someone more like....Abraham Lincoln....

He was hated by the Democrats and the press almost as much as they hate President Trump.

I wonder what people like you would have said about him in his day.
I have a pretty good idea.

Edited by Opie
  • Laughing 2
23 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Ok back to Square 1.

Did Trump say he is dispatching thousands of heavily armed soldiers to stop the rioting in DC? Or did I hear that wrong, and he meant NG?

I'm not sure...but the NG are "armed soldiers".

• Thanks 1

you mean someone more like....Abraham Lincoln....

He was hated by the Democrats and the press almost as much as they hate President Trump.

I wonder what people like you would have said about him in his day.
I have a pretty good idea.

Lol at comparing parties over centuries. Things change in case you never noticed.

And to even compare Lincoln to Trump...

17 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

It's pretty obvious that the elected Democrat leaders of these cities aren't going to do anything.

The Posse Comitatus Act outlaws the willful use of any part of the Army or Air Force to execute the law...

So....what were the option that all of you were screaming for?

I told you that he would act and I told you that you wouldn't like it.

Edited by Opie
4 minutes ago, Leroy Hoard said:

Lol at comparing parties over centuries. Things change in case you never noticed.

And to even compare Lincoln to Trump...

The Democrats are the same...it's just the plantation that has changed.

...and I don't think that I compared Lincoln to Trump....I'm pretty sure I compared OPINIONS of Lincoln in his day to opinions of Trump's in his day.

Edited by Opie
1 minute ago, Opie said:

The Democrats are the same...it's just the plantation that has changed.

...and I don't think that I compared Lincoln to Trump....I'm pretty sure I compared OPINIONS of Lincoln's to Trump's

Let me know when Trump does anything comparable to Lincoln.

13 minutes ago, Leroy Hoard said:

Let me know when Trump does anything comparable to Lincoln.

Well....Trump hasn't suspended the writ of habeas corpus ....
Trump hasn't ignored any decision made by the Supreme Court..

...but both pissed off the Democrats plenty!

Lincoln by taking them off their plantations...
...and Trump for exposing the new plantation that they've been moved to.

Edited by Opie
23 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

What an incredibly historic moment with President Trump walking across the street to tour the church the mob almost burned down. 

Very powerful. A bunch of white people standing in an area in front of a church they forcibly cleared of protestors. 

• Like 1
Just now, fruity pebbles said:

Very powerful. A bunch of white people standing in an area in front of a church they forcibly cleared of protestors. 

A church the protesters nearly burned down the day before. Did you want them to finish the job tonight? 

38 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Ok back to Square 1.

Did Trump say he is dispatching thousands of heavily armed soldiers to stop the rioting in DC? Or did I hear that wrong, and he meant NG?

"thousand and thousands of heavily armed soldiers, military personnel and law enforcement"

DC won't be having any more problems.  :thumbup:

Don't you worry about what he meant, he was reading of the telepromter.

• Like 1

CNN parading out the worst Governors in the country to respond. First Prtizker refusing to accept military help, now Cuomo also declining. I guess these guys haven’t had enough yet. Glad I don’t live in Chicago anymore.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

CNN parading out the worst Governors in the country to respond. First Prtizker refusing to accept military help, now Cuomo also declining. I guess these guys haven’t had enough yet. Glad I don’t live in Chicago anymore.

All they have to do is to contain the violence...

Everyone here is talking about leadership....let's see some from the elected, Democrat officials of these cities.

They haven't shown us anything yet.

Edited by Opie
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Leroy Hoard said:

40 bucks for a crappy hat?

Don't buy it.

I couldn't imagine ANYONE (especially a POTUS) trying to tell Americans that they HAVE to buy something if they don't want it or it's too expensive..

....oh wait....yes, I can.

Edited by Opie
  • Laughing 1
1 minute ago, Leroy Hoard said:

Yes, try to pay attention and not ramble off into the void.

OK...but personally....I don't wear hats....especially expensive, crappy ones.

So...I don't buy 'em.

Edited by Opie
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Leroy Hoard said:

Finally something we can agree on.

What?

That I'm on topic now?

Hey...wait a second...

Nobody else here is talking about expensive, crappy hats....just us.

Are you sure that's the topic or were you the one that wandered?

Edited by Opie
22 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

Could this guy do a worse job all around? Between covid and how late he is to respond to his city burning down is pathetic. Feel bad for NYPD, he puts them at further risk to go against Trump. Awful. 

• Like 2

What?

That I'm on topic now?

Hey...wait a second...

Nobody else here is talking about expensive, crappy hats....just us.

Are you sure that's the topic or were you the one that wandered?

You are the one who quoted me.

Just now, GoBirds said:

Could this guy do a worse job all around? Between covid and how late he is to respond to his city burning down is pathetic. Feel bad for NYPD, he puts them at further risk to go against Trump. Awful. 

Hey...I really don't want to be "that guy"....but the topic is expensive, crappy hats!

...at least that's what I've been told.

They cleared peaceful protestors with tear gas for a photo op for a man who doesn’t know the front from the back of a Bible. 

Unreal. 

3 minutes ago, Trey said:

They cleared peaceful protestors with tear gas for a photo op for a man who doesn’t know the front from the back of a Bible. 

Unreal. 

Don't forget about the dogs and fixed bayonets....that's sure to get thrown in later.

You could be the first!

I'm not too sure about protesters being at that specific church at that specific time.....are there pictures of these protesters being cleared while President Trump waits in the wings??

I haven't seen one but I could be wrong.

Edited by Opie
2 minutes ago, Trey said:

Unreal. 

They weren’t going to let the “peaceful” protesters try to burn the place down again like last night. Why would people be against this?

4 minutes ago, Trey said:

Unreal. 

Go whine somewhere else. 

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, The General said:

That photo with Trump and the Bible :lmao:

You know his religious beliefs too??
You can see into his soul??

Wow...you have been blessed with a gift!

Is it just his...or can you look into other people's minds and souls too?

Edited by Opie
48 minutes ago, Opie said:

It's pretty obvious that the elected Democrat leaders of these cities aren't going to do anything. The Posse Comitatus Act outlaws the willful use of any part of the Army or Air Force to execute the law... So....what were the option that all of you were screaming for? I told you that he would act and I told you that you wouldn't like it.

Just reiterating a point about the complete and total abandonment of conservative principles by supposed self-professed conservatives for a singular, unitary, authoritarian leader.

• Like 1
  • knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place