Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

Just now, HellToupee said:

Mitt turtled 

no way Donald stands looking dumbfounded at Candy Crowley when she outright lied and carried Obams’s water when she moderated the debate. No way

If there is one thing Trump doesn't stand for its lies...oh wait...

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Replies 32.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• SaintsInDome2006

• The General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

32 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Have any Trump supporters or Republicans?

BTW, I condemn the attack and all acts of violence against authorities and all acts of violence as a form of protest.

Why? Are they out screaming we need to abolish ICE and comparing detention centers to concentration camps? 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, lod001 said:

It's great how Trump can get you guys all wound up in a frenzy. 3 days later, it's a new outrage and you've completely forget about this one.

:goodposting:

since day 1 of Donald’s presidency  

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, lod001 said:

It's great how Trump can get you guys all wound up in a frenzy. 3 days later, it's a new outrage and you've completely forget about this one.

I'd prefer to be outraged by a super racist than make excuses for him because my 401k is up a few bucks.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

:goodposting:

since day 1 of Donald’s presidency  

It started way before that.

You guys got behind a guy that spent 8 years saying he was investigating Obama’s birthplace and that he was releasing his findings in a couple weeks :lol:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Crowley as part of the MSM clearly acted to influence the election. 

Wow...your trolling is as bad as Trumps tweets today...chin up, I’m sure just like Trump you’ll sink to a new low tomorrow.

Edited by Sammy3469
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Sammy3469 said:

Wow...your trolling is as bad as Rrumps tweets today...chin up, I’m sure just like Trump you’ll sink to a new low tomorrow.

:penalty:

that nickname is meant to trigger an ugly response and doesn’t/shouldn’t fly here

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, timschochet said:

This is an interesting post by you because you reporting me today for calling Trump a racist. I’ve been extremely critical of AOC. Her comments about Pelosi were ridiculous as are many of her other remarks. I don’t think she’s an idiot but I do think that often she is politically clueless. 

Even so I’d rather be an idiot than a racist. Say what you want about AOC but I believe her heart is in the right place. I sense she is good a person. Trump is a bigot and a racist and not a good person. 

ETA you’re free to report me again for that last sentence. I hope you do. 

This is what you and many of the others in here can't seem to grasp.  It is your "opinion" that Trump is a racist.  If you stated it like this I would not have had a problem.  Above you state that you don't think AOC is an idiot.  However, you state that Trump "is" a racist like it is a matter of fact, when it is just your opinion.

I reported you and others for this reason although it obviously fell on deaf ears.  Calling AOC an idiot is obviously more offensive to the Moderators than calling Trump a racist.  @FBG Moderator can we get your opinion on this?

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

Why? Are they out screaming we need to abolish ICE and comparing detention centers to concentration camps? 

It seemed you were outraged at the lack of discussion about it...yet none of you had discussed it either.  

And speaking out against things does not equal condoning violence.

I believe Trump is a racist based on his history of racist issues...his support of the birther movement, his comments about Judge Curiel, the Central Park 5, and many other comments like today’s tweets.

19 minutes ago, Shula-holic said:

Man I come back after some time in Vegas and a whole bunch of negativity here in the Great Place.  Life's rolling along pretty good here.

The Great Place is where the unhinged come to vent apparently, even when there are threads specific to their complaining elsewhere but I guess they can’t fight with anyone there as it’s the same stale echo. 

Hope Vegas was good. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

This is what you and many of the others in here can't seem to grasp.  It is your "opinion" that Trump is a racist.  If you stated it like this I would not have had a problem.  Above you state that you don't think AOC is an idiot.  However, you state that Trump "is" a racist like it is a matter of fact, when it is just your opinion.

I reported you and others for this reason although it obviously fell on deaf ears.  Calling AOC an idiot is obviously more offensive to the Moderators than calling Trump a racist.  @FBG Moderator can we get your opinion on this?

Really? You're reporting people for this. Weak. Now you will probably report me for this.

People have called me all kind of names in this forum, wouldn't even think of reporting anyone. I can handle it. 

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

Is it really necessary to put "IMO" before every sentence or post? 

24 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

:penalty:

that nickname is meant to trigger an ugly response and doesn’t/shouldn’t fly here

Hey he hit the double bonus, changed Trump’s name meant to piss people off and attacked you personally.

17 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

It is your "opinion" that Trump is a racist.  If you stated it like this I would not have had a problem. 

Ok I’m open to this what is your “opinion” about the basis of Trump’s statement that these 4 Congresswomen aren’t from America. Birds said Trump is dumb (‘a dummy’). What’s your take?

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

The Great Place is where the unhinged come to vent apparently, even when there are threads specific to their complaining elsewhere but I guess they can’t fight with anyone there as it’s the same stale echo. 

Hope Vegas was good. 

Yep, they hang out here because this is where we are. This is the Great Place, they want to be great but just don't meet the requirements for greatness so they hang around greatness hoping it rubs off on them.

Edited by lod001
  • Like 2
  • Laughing 1
53 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:
1 hour ago, timschochet said:

This is an interesting post by you because you reporting me today for calling Trump a racist. I’ve been extremely critical of AOC. Her comments about Pelosi were ridiculous as are many of her other remarks. I don’t think she’s an idiot but I do think that often she is politically clueless. 

Even so I’d rather be an idiot than a racist. Say what you want about AOC but I believe her heart is in the right place. I sense she is good a person. Trump is a bigot and a racist and not a good person. 

ETA you’re free to report me again for that last sentence. I hope you do. 

I reported you and others for this reason although it obviously fell on deaf ears.  Calling AOC an idiot is obviously more offensive to the Moderators than calling Trump a racist. @FBG Moderator  can we get your opinion on this?

Oh really?

I didn't call Trump a racist, and yet you bragged about reporting me. Although I noticed that you deleted the original post -- was that because it didn't fit into the convenient little narrative that you're trying to push to the FBG Moderator account here?

Edited by [scooter]
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Yep, they hang out here because this is where we are.

I think they're tired of so much winning in the judiciary, actually. 

28 minutes ago, BigSteelThrill said:

:kicksrock:

It’s a good thing I’m not sensitive like some of the trump haters on this board that love hitting the report button. I really don’t mind stuff like this , nothing wrong with good natured shots like this :lol:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

:coffee::popcorn:

Waiting for the league office to rule on a bunch of suspensions of lefties for breaking every rule in the “be excellent” book.   

It’s a one way street here. The Trump haters know it , mods know it , Joe knows it. It is what it is

Unfair and unbalanced 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

It’s a one way street here. The Trump haters know it , mods know it , Joe knows it. It is what it is

Unfair and unbalanced 

It is?  That seems to be a very strong  accusation that isn't supported at all by fact.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

Unfair and unbalanced 

I know, but if the hammer does not fall hard on some of these guys tonight then there is absolutely no question about the political leanings of those running the show in here.  

• Like 1
Just now, knowledge dropper said:

I know, but if the hammer does not fall hard on some of these guys tonight then there is absolutely no question about the political leanings of those running the show in here.  

Or what you claim should be suspendable offenses really aren’t?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, [scooter] said:

Oh really?

I didn't call Trump a racist, and yet you bragged about reporting me. Although I noticed that you deleted the original post -- was that because it didn't fit into the convenient little narrative that you're trying to push to the FBG Moderator account here?

Eighth of all, I didn't delete anything.  Third of all, I am not bragging about anything.  Just trying to keep up with all the trigger happy lefties who keep crying to moderaters like when AOC gets called an idiot.  Trying to keep it fair and balanced in here.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Ok I’m open to this what is your “opinion” about the basis of Trump’s statement that these 4 Congresswomen aren’t from America. Birds said Trump is dumb (‘a dummy’). What’s your take?

I honestly don't think Trump knew where they were born, one was not born in the U.S. so maybe he was referring to her.

His statement did not really bother me at all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, knowledge dropper said:

I’m old enough to remember the great banishment/extinction from the Kavanaugh thread.  The trolling and name calling in here today has been much worse. 

Well yeah, gobirds did call Trump a dummy. But he shouldn’t be disciplined for that.  Other namecalling?  I dont recall any.

In my opinion, the events of the weekend have enhanced Trumps chances.  The left took down Old Glory and raised the Mexican flag at a US Government facility.  That’s going to make a heckuva commercial.  The meltdown over vague tweets by fanatics won’t play well to level headed voters.  

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

In my opinion, the events of the weekend have enhanced Trumps chances.  The left took down Old Glory and raised the Mexican flag at a US Government facility.  That’s going to make a heckuva commercial.  The meltdown over vague tweets by fanatics won’t play well to level headed voters.  

The left took down the flag?  

The tweets weren't vague...they were blatantly racist amdmof that somehow helps Trump then we are in worse shape as a nation than I thought possible.

16 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Uh oh watch me get a month from lead troll reporting me while all the fake racist attacks go untouched. :lmao:

A.  Didn't report you.

B.  Lead troll?  Haha

C.  Fake racist attacks?  No, only attacks today were on actual racist comments.

Edited by sho nuff
4 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

I don't think anyone is going to answer your questions anymore.  

Sho Nuff is a well known fisherman round these parts...looking for gotcha statements most of the time.

consumers beware

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, TripItUp said:

Sho Nuff is a well known fisherman round these parts...looking for gotcha statements most of the time.

consumers beware

This is absolutely untrue.  As explained last week, if I ask a question its because either Im curious about the answer or source or for clarification because its something that doesn't appear to haven been said or done and an explanation would be nice.

Care to discuss the actual topics and not me?

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

It’s a good thing I’m not sensitive like some of the trump haters on this board that love hitting the report button. I really don’t mind stuff like this , nothing wrong with good natured shots like this :lol:

Life’s hard.  Really not sure how some people get through it everyday if something like an internet stranger saying something on a forum gets under your skin. 🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

This is absolutely untrue.  As explained last week, if I ask a question its because either Im curious about the answer or source or for clarification because its something that doesn't appear to haven been said or done and an explanation would be nice.

Not buying it. 

We see right through it dude.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, TripItUp said:

Not buying it. 

We see right through it dude.

So the amswer is no, you don't wish to discuss the topic but just make comments about me...odd.

I don't care if you buy it it not, just no need to spread lies about me.  Or even talk about me at all.

Edited by sho nuff
  • knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place