Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

For anyone who watched the last debate with Bernie, that obviously isn't true. This is just a false meme based on misleadingly edited YouTube clips. If you want to believe this nonsense, go ahead, or as Obama would say "please proceed" :hophead:

Biden's decline is over a decade old now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gOGktYGAvU

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, squistion said:

For anyone who watched the last debate with Bernie, that obviously isn't true. This is just a false meme based on misleadingly edited YouTube clips. If you want to believe this nonsense, go ahead, or as Obama would say "please proceed" :hophead:

You’re posting pictures of Trump with water bottles.

Please proceed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, yak651 said:

Right, seems to be the wrong horse for Trump fans to hitch to when clearly Trump is having the same if not worse mental and physical issues/decline

I think both have issues, which is why I don’t pick the Biden dementia battle.  But spare me the Trump physical health when there are more clips of Biden’s issues.

  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, squistion said:

We are not going after his age, we are going after age related decline of which there is video evidence that Trump is arguably experiencing that.

There are dozens of clips of Biden forgetting things or unable to finish his own sentences.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Not trying to play gotcha, honestly looking for thoughts on it.  What do you pro Trump guys think of the water glass video? If you don’t think it’s a big deal what do you think was going on there?  TIA.  

I can honestly say I have no idea what you are talking about.  :shrug:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

I can honestly say I have no idea what you are talking about.  :shrug:

Fair.  
Feel free to ignore the source and article, it’s just what popped up when I did a quick search for a link. About 2/3 of the way down there is a twitter post of it.  He tries to raise the glass to him mouth, can’t seem to get it all the way there then uses his left to help.  
 

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-trump-glass-water-west-point-20200613-dkioabuiirhz7pelj465p2j6he-story.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, squistion said:

I have yet to see anyone express outrage, but many people have found it concerning that Trump's needs two hands to drink a glass of water.

If there was a video of Biden doing this, you would post it here as evidence of his mental and physical decline, no?

no.  I await Biden answering questions that were not scripted.  an interview of 15 to 20  minutes will do.  I am not hoping for a mental breakdown.  just want to see how he does.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jm192 said:

There are dozens of clips of Biden forgetting things or unable to finish his own sentences.

Yes, all selectively edited and taken out of context to make Biden look bad.

Edited by squistion
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Yes, all selectively edited and taken out of context to make Biden look bad.

Biden saying “I um...I don’t know” mid sentence doesn’t need context.

But you feel that random video clips/pics of Trump=proof.  The same of Biden mean nothing.  Classic double standard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jm192 said:

Biden saying “I um...I don’t know” mid sentence doesn’t need context.

But you feel that random video clips/pics of Trump=proof.  The same of Biden mean nothing.  Classic double standard.

I agree.  What are your thoughts though on the drinking video. Any concern?   I know you’re not all Trump all the time but think you tend to lean his way right?  Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, jm192 said:

Biden saying “I um...I don’t know” mid sentence doesn’t need context.

But you feel that random video clips/pics of Trump=proof.  The same of Biden mean nothing.  Classic double standard.

Bookmark your posts here and then back to me after the first debate. These selectively edited and misleading videos will come back to bite you all in the patootie after you expect a bumbling, incoherent Joe Biden and the articulate guy from the last debate with Bernie shows up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

I agree.  What are your thoughts though on the drinking video. Any concern?   I know you’re not all Trump all the time but think you tend to lean his way right?  Thanks

I have a lot of concerns about Trump.  His ability to drink/handle a water bottle didn’t make the list. 

I’m also not overly concerned about Joe’s dementia, but as always, let’s be consistent.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Fair.  
Feel free to ignore the source and article, it’s just what popped up when I did a quick search for a link. About 2/3 of the way down there is a twitter post of it.  He tries to raise the glass to him mouth, can’t seem to get it all the way there then uses his left to help.  
 

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-trump-glass-water-west-point-20200613-dkioabuiirhz7pelj465p2j6he-story.html

I just watched and I guess I was expecting a lot worse for you to be commenting on it.  It seemed strange but it doesn't concern me.  Maybe he has a pinched nerve in his right shoulder who knows.  Mental decline is what would be concerning to me, aka Joe Biden.

  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jm192 said:

I have a lot of concerns about Trump.  His ability to drink/handle a water bottle didn’t make the list. 

I’m also not overly concerned about Joe’s dementia, but as always, let’s be consistent.

I’m down with the consistency but I guess I just end up on the other side of both of those things. Joe’s dementia is a problem for me as would any neurological disorders that may be showing themselves in our POTUS (regardless of who that was).  

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Don't Noonan said:

I just watched and I guess I was expecting a lot worse for you to be commenting on it.  It seemed strange but it doesn't concern me.  Maybe he has a pinched nerve in his right shoulder who knows.  Mental decline is what would be concerning to me, aka Joe Biden.

Joes decline certainly is an issue. Thanks for your answer though, absent a pinched nerve (which it could be I guess) it’s not a good sign for a guy in his 70’s.  And again for clarity sake this isn’t an attempt to bash Trump, I honestly want him operating at 100%, as I would for anyone in that seat.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, squistion said:

Bookmark your posts here and then back to me after the first debate. These selectively edited and misleading videos will come back to bite you all in the patootie after you expect a bumbling, incoherent Joe Biden and the articulate guy from the last debate with Bernie shows up.

And I guess you’ll be bit in the patootie when Trump drinks a bottle of water.

🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

This is what you guys are losing your minds over today?  https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1271820635040362497

I’m certainly not “losing my mind” over it, I’m simply asking what your guys thoughts are on it.    It didn’t look good to me for a guy of his age.  And as @jm192 so rightly points out, consistency, if this were Biden it would certainly be more fodder for the slipping Joe cannon.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

I’m certainly not “losing my mind” over it, I’m simply asking what your guys thoughts are on it.    It didn’t look good to me for a guy of his age.  And as @jm192 so rightly points out, consistency, if this were Biden it would certainly be more fodder for the slipping Joe cannon.  

I wouldn't even notice it if you guys weren't making a big deal out of it.  This is nothing compared to stuttering over your words in a debate like Biden was doing.  

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dkp993 said:

I’m certainly not “losing my mind” over it, I’m simply asking what your guys thoughts are on it.    It didn’t look good to me for a guy of his age.  And as @jm192 so rightly points out, consistency, if this were Biden it would certainly be more fodder for the slipping Joe cannon.  

For a lot, yes.

If Biden were struggling to drink water, I wouldn’t bat an eye.

The fact that people are all “OMG TRUMP CAN’T DRINK WATER, Vote for a candidate that can drink with 1 hand” is hilarious.  

We put 2 old men head to head for the highest office in the land, and then we act shocked when they do old man things.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dkp993 said:

Not trying to play gotcha, honestly looking for thoughts on it.  What do you pro Trump guys think of the water glass video? If you don’t think it’s a big deal what do you think was going on there?  TIA.  

I have a damaged/repaired rotator cuff and its hard to make that particular motion right after my shoulder comes out of the socket. My first guess would be his arm fell asleep.  My second guess would be injury/muscles rated.  Maybe he pulled a muscle on the golf course, that's his downward driving arm, same motion. Nothing points to it being mental related, he doesnt stutter, slur and completely loose train of thought like Biden does. 

Edited by tonydead
  • Like 2
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

We won’t know if he can walk back up it until he finally tried to leave the basement. 

The Dems and MSM pushing the covid and complaining about Trump rallies is going to hurt Biden at some point. How does he ever get back to campaigning?  

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, tonydead said:

I have a damaged/repaired rotator cuff and its hard to make that particular motion right after my shoulder comes out of the socket. My first guess would be his arm fell asleep.  My second guess would be injury/muscles rated.  Maybe he pulled a muscle on the golf course, that's his downward driving arm, same motion. Nothing points to it being mental related, he doesnt stutter, slur and completely loose train of thought like Biden does. 

Thank you for your answer.  Certainly could be any of this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, tonydead said:

I have a damaged/repaired rotator cuff and its hard to make that particular motion right after my shoulder comes out of the socket. My first guess would be his arm fell asleep.  My second guess would be injury/muscles rated.  Maybe he pulled a muscle on the golf course, that's his downward driving arm, same motion. Nothing points to it being mental related, he doesnt stutter, slur and completely loose train of thought like Biden does. 

Amazing the Bidenguys are going this route. Well, I guess it’s not really...just another day in here. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, jm192 said:

@dkp993 My last few posts were a bit snarky.  Not intended at you brother, but rather the silliness of the situation.  You’re still one of my favorite posters.

No need, we’re all good but thank you.  I’ve always enjoyed our interactions and respect and value your perspective round here.  🍻

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

This is nothing compared to stuttering over your words in a debate like Biden was doing.  

You do know that Biden has struggled with a stutter his entire life? Seems kinda petty and childish to make fun of a guy for that, don't you think?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, the moops said:

You do know that Biden has struggled with a stutter his entire life? Seems kinda petty and childish to make fun of a guy for that, don't you think?

Also childish to make fun of a 74 year old man for being weak, don't you think?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, The General said:

I would normally agree with you but not about this guy. You can’t talk all the #### he does and not get blasted in return.

OK, but then let's drop the moral pre-tense.  

It's not cool to make fun of 1 70 year old guy and the other deserves it.  Either it's bad to make fun of old people or it's not.  Not "Well this one talks a lot of crap, and I'm voting for the other one so you shouldn't make fun of him."

You either think it's mean to make fun of old people--or it's a matter of when to draw the line.  Which...seems not so moral.  

Edited by jm192
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jm192 said:

OK, but then let's drop the moral pre-tense.  

It's not cool to make fun of 1 70 year old guy and the other deserves it.  Either it's bad to make fun of old people or it's not.  Not "Well this one talks a lot of crap, and I'm voting for the other one so you shouldn't make fun of him."

Totally disagree. You don’t allow someone to take shots at you non-stop. You give it back. You do it in a more clever way would be my preference.

Not hard to top Trumps witty material. 

Once Trump is bounced you honestly think this is going to be a thing anymore? You think Biden is going to be talking about Crazy Mitch or Crazy Mike Pence? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The General said:

Totally disagree. You don’t allow someone to take shots at you non-stop. You give it back. You do it in a more clever way would be my preference.

Not hard to top Trumps witty material. 

Once Trump is bounced you honestly think this is going to be a thing anymore? You think Biden is going to be talking about Crazy Mitch or Crazy Mike Pence? 

Oh, I don't care what Biden says.

But people on the board saying "It's not cool to make fun of Biden for his stutter."  While the entire board is getting a laugh in because Trump appeared weak while lifting a glass of water.  Don't ask people to "respect Biden" while the rest of the board is slamming Trump.  

But sure, I'm fine with Biden saying whatever to Trump.  I'm fine with you making fun of Trump.  Just don't tell peopole it's childish to make fun of the Democratic candidate's stutter when it's ok to make fun of the GOP candidates weakness. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Four years ago? When Biden was only 98? Nice try. 

Not only that, he walked it alone.  Trump had someone walking down next to him.  Trolling posters need to go.  There are enough anti-Trump threads they can do circle jerks in.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, jm192 said:

Oh, I don't care what Biden says.

But people on the board saying "It's not cool to make fun of Biden for his stutter."  While the entire board is getting a laugh in because Trump appeared weak while lifting a glass of water.  Don't ask people to "respect Biden" while the rest of the board is slamming Trump.  

But sure, I'm fine with Biden saying whatever to Trump.  I'm fine with you making fun of Trump.  Just don't tell peopole it's childish to make fun of the Democratic candidate's stutter when it's ok to make fun of the GOP candidates weakness. 

Isn’t the hypocrisy amusing?:popcorn:

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Snotbubbles said:

Not only that, he walked it alone.  Trump had someone walking down next to him.  Trolling posters need to go.  There are enough anti-Trump threads they can do circle jerks in.

You would think, unfortunately that’s not how things seem to work here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...