What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (11 Viewers)

I think a lot of people view Trump supporters that way not necessarily because of political views, it's more about morals. For example, being able to overlook the sexual assaults, constant attacks on other people, pathological lying, etc. He's just a really bad person and people have a hard time grasping how anyone can support a person like that. Granted, it's clear that a lot of Democrats are willing to overlook the same things if it's their candidate so they aren't any better so I guess that's part of the reason why conservatives view liberals in the same way.

I think part of this goes away when we finally move away from the 2 party system. Having only 2 options to choose from leads to so much divisiveness and people get way too wrapped up in everything 'their side' does and then tries to blindly defend everything they do. Yes, there are liberals who want nothing to do with anyone who votes Trump, but there are also plenty conservatives who view Biden supporters in the same way.

I mean just look at our 2 options for President right now. Donald Trump and Joe Biden are garbage candidates yet we have millions of people who insist to defend every move they make and pretend like they're great people to lead the country. I think the majority understand that their side has flaws, but it's very easy to get reeled in to attacking the other side constantly because the majority of people are simply choosing between which party is the best of the worst.
Dont generally agree with you, but good posting.

That is no truth to that statement and no numbers to back it up.

And how would anyone know you are a Trump supporter, unless you are wearing a MAGA hat or going around announcing it to your coworkers? It is pretty obvious who is black and/or female and not too hard for many folks to pick up on who is gay, even if they haven't come out on the job.
What?  :lmao: . Good grief Charlie Brown. 

I trust any “Dr” alias on this board currently right now more than I do Dr Fauci. This guy needs to be fired yesterday. 

I trust any “Dr” alias on this board currently right now more than I do Dr Fauci. This guy needs to be fired yesterday. 
Fauci is one of the world’s most prominent and respected infectious disease experts and has served as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases under six presidents in both parties since 1984.

I don't get the hate for Fauci - is it because he wants people to wear a mask?

Fauci is one of the world’s most prominent and respected infectious disease experts and has served as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases under six presidents in both parties since 1984.

I don't get the hate for Fauci - is it because he wants people to wear a mask?
Father Time is still undefeated. 

The three states that helped swing the election for Trump were Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.  Let's take a current look at the vegas odds for each state:

Wisconsin:
Biden -145
Trump +110

Pennsylvania:
Biden -185
Trump +150

Michigan:
Biden -235
Trump +180

Biden -145 also now favored to win Arizona, which surprises me.  

The three states that helped swing the election for Trump were Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.  Let's take a current look at the vegas odds for each state:

Wisconsin:
Biden -145
Trump +110

Pennsylvania:
Biden -185
Trump +150

Michigan:
Biden -235
Trump +180

I remain encouraged and hopeful but I'm seeing polls showing Donald within the margin of polling error in all three states. Plus pollsters continue to admit that they struggle to accurately count probable voters in Trump's likely demographics.

Including His Worst Mistake of Delaying Herd Immunity 
Mein Gott!

That was a mistake? To have acquired herd immunity by this time would have resulted in another 100,000 to 200,000 deaths and possibly 3-4 times that number. You were and are willing to make this tradeoff in order to get the economy immediately rolling? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I remain encouraged and hopeful but I'm seeing polls showing Donald within the margin of polling error in all three states. Plus pollsters continue to admit that they struggle to accurately count probable voters in Trump's likely demographics.
The important takeaway for me is that the odds are representing a widening gap between the two in these three states.  I think he's toast in Michigan now and Pennsylvania is slipping through his fingers too.  Gonna be an interesting few months between now and November.  

Wisconsin:
Biden -145
Trump +110

Pennsylvania:
Biden -185
Trump +150

Michigan:
Biden -235
Trump +180

In AZ there's a Senate seat that is up and the Dem is a great candidate and popular, crushing the Republican at the moment. 

Bolton is unloading both barrels into Trump.

OUCH

A ton of other stuff. DEVELOPING...
Ain't that the truth:

https://twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/1273339458453110790

Trump asked Chinese president to help him win reelection and told Xi he agreed that China should build concentration camps for 1 million Muslims.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-asked-chinas-xi-to-help-him-win-reelection-according-to-bolton-book/2020/06/17/d4ea601c-ad7a-11ea-868b-93d63cd833b2_story.html

Latest from the campaign to Keep America Great   

To Impeach a President who has proven through results, to have one of the most successful presidencies ever, and most importantly, who has done NOTHING wrong, is sheer Political Madness!

The only abuse of power that is taking place is Democrats trying to steal the election by erasing your vote.

The Do Nothing Democrats no longer want Americans to decide elections, but rather a select group of Liberal Elites in DC.

When we won in 2016, the plot to take you down began. This Impeachment Scam has been 3 years in the making and there is only one force powerful enough to beat them… the American people.

There was no Quid Pro Quo, there was no bribery, there was no obstruction of justice, and there was no treason. This is simply a political hit job. They have nothing because I’ve done nothing wrong. It’s so simple: just read the transcripts! 
Bolton just confirmed the quid pro quo and states that it was explicit.

Saved his ### and covered up but at least he has confirmed it.

Dr Fauci makes your local weatherman look like Nostradamus. This guy hasn’t been right about anything, including wearing masks in the beginning. 
On Jan. 21 - the day the first COVID-19 case in the U.S. was confirmed - Fauci appeared on conservative Newsmax TV. “Bottom line, we don’t have to worry about this one, right?” asked Greg Kelly, the host.

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

that said remember now Biden claims he knew what to do :lol:

I’m glad you are getting into Candace.  Quite the lady.  
When she made a statement like this, how could I not repost it?

Mein Gott!

That was a mistake? To have acquired herd immunity by this time would have resulted in another 100,000 to 200,000 deaths and possibly 3-4 times that number. You were and are willing to make this tradeoff in order to get the economy immediately rolling? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread