What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (9 Viewers)

If Schiff and the Democrats didn’t bring any of this up at the time, you can be assured Bolton is making it up to sell books. Schiff literally had spies in the White House (Vindman, whistleblower) and they didn’t mention any of what Bolton is selling.
Making it up? Hmmm. We'll see what happens when he publishes.

Why wait? Publishers released advanced copies to the press already. NYTimes & WP already having fun with it.
Pompeo tossed under the bus and then backed over again with a double swipe.
I don't know the libel laws and all that jazz, perhaps some of the lawyers can chime in here, but if he's making this up Trump can sue and tell us his side, no? Would love to hear that. Let's get into it, Don.

The blurbs I am reading are some great stuff :popcorn:

Why wait? Publishers released advanced copies to the press already. NYTimes & WP already having fun with it.
Pompeo tossed under the bus and then backed over again with a double swipe.
>> JUST IN: Simon & Schuster's response to the DOJ's new filing against Bolton: "A frivolous, politically motivated exercise in futility. Hundreds of thousands of copies of the book have already been distributed around the country and the world." <<

https://mobile.twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1273413374970417152

There truly is no bottom.  William Barr could resign tomorrow, and begin to outline the illegal and corrupt things trump has done, and that solid MAGA base would declare Barr a deep state Lib who's lying to get back at trump.  No matter who says it, no matter what they say, you diehards will defend trump to the bitter end.  It's incredible... I mean it, truly remarkable.  I wish I understood what about him is so appealing to you that you will disregard any and every ill word spoken about him, regardless of who says it.

Here I thought the 5th avenue remark was hyperbolic....

If Schiff and the Democrats didn’t bring any of this up at the time, you can be assured Bolton is making it up to sell books. Schiff literally had spies in the White House (Vindman, whistleblower) and they didn’t mention any of what Bolton is selling.
You see this is where your logic breaks down...if he was making it up they wouldn’t be claiming that he was trying to disclose confidential information in their court filings.

See what happens? A few Democrats buy his book (maybe you guys can get Biden’s neocon buddies at the Lincoln Project to make a bulk order) and he goes back to tending his mustache. 
:lmao: . Seriously,  like all of a sudden something dramatic is going to happen. I cant even imagine what that might be. 

There truly is no bottom.  William Barr could resign tomorrow, and begin to outline the illegal and corrupt things trump has done, and that solid MAGA base would declare Barr a deep state Lib who's lying to get back at trump.  No matter who says it, no matter what they say, you diehards will defend trump to the bitter end.  It's incredible... I mean it, truly remarkable.  I wish I understood what about him is so appealing to you that you will disregard any and every ill word spoken about him, regardless of who says it.

Honestly at this point I’m not sure most of them here actually fully believe what they post.  They’ve just mastered how to set off Sho and Squis with the “Father” schtick and the like and sit back and watch the tail chasing.  Most of these guys are smart dudes and while they support Trump they also see the holes, they just won’t admit it here.  That’s my guess anyway. 

I think you could have the verified second coming of Jesus Christ telling Evangelicals not to vote for Trump and his base would  denounce him.

See what happens? A few Democrats buy his book (maybe you guys can get Biden’s neocon buddies at the Lincoln Project to make a bulk order) and he goes back to tending his mustache. 
:coffee:

So does this mean they have moved on from Wuhan Virus, and protests?   I guess that’s a good thing?

Wasn’t the Lincoln Project just outed for having an actual racist in a leadership position.  

:mellow:  

David Axelrod @davidaxelrod 10h

He drove @Kaepernick7 out of football in the prime of his career for taking a courageous stand against racism and excessive force by police. Now, when the issue has turned against him, @realDonaldTrump says the guy he demonized deserves “a chance.”

https://twitter.com/davidaxelrod/status/1273437523621097472

Beijing’s repression of its Uighur citizens also proceeded apace. Trump asked me at the 2018 White House Christmas dinner why we were considering sanctioning China over its treatment of the Uighurs, a largely Muslim people who live primarily in China’s northwest Xinjiang Province.

At the opening dinner of the Osaka G-20 meeting in June 2019, with only interpreters present, Xi had explained to Trump why he was basically building concentration camps in Xinjiang. According to our interpreter, Trump said that Xi should go ahead with building the camps, which Trump thought was exactly the right thing to do. The National Security Council’s top Asia staffer, Matthew Pottinger, told me that Trump said something very similar during his November 2017 trip to China.
WSJ

He drove @Kaepernick7 out of football in the prime of his career for taking a courageous stand against racism and excessive force by police. Now, when the issue has turned against him, @realDonaldTrump says the guy he demonized deserves “a chance.”

This is revisionist history.  Trump didn't drive Kap out of football.  Kap did that all on his own.  

In it one NSA testified that he sought to undermine US sanctions law on behalf of Russia. The third NSA has written a book in full detail explaining that Trump is a tool of Putin. So hey 2 of 4 have held out, which yaknow ain't bad.
Zero came from the Russia investigation yet you're wasting time revisiting it because someone wrote a book.  Please put all future pathetic Russia hope posts in the appropriate thread.  TIA.

Wrong thread.  Please discuss Kappy in the Happy for Kappy thread.  Don't make us report you for posting stuff in the wrong thread

Users who are viewing this thread