Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, timschochet said:

No idea. But as far as prophetic, he predicted civil war not from the left but from the right- if America didn’t do what Trump wanted. It was always “we have to whatever Trump wants or there will be civil war”, etc. 

There’s not going to be any civil war. 

The updated version is that Russia and China will intercede on the part of the Trump faction because they can't allow the nukes to fall into the hands of the unstable left.

We continue to underestimate how much of the electorate is out of their minds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Shaun King is not a very influential person or close to it. Please.

The only ones taking him seriously these days seems to be right wing commentators like Larry Elder or sites like Breitbart.

You can judge the reaction to his tear down the white Jesus statues for yourself.

https://twitter.com/search?q=shaun king white jesus&src=typeahead_click

Wasn’t King a hero a month ago because he exposed the Arbery case?   Your SJW rankings change daily?  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Wasn’t King a hero a month ago because he exposed the Arbery case?   Your SJW rankings change daily?  

Not to me. And I don't recall any mention of him here in this forum in connection with Arbery.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

I actually agree with this. 

There is a case to be made for some of these statues to be taken down- legally. But for protestors to do it on their own is wrong. They need to be punished to deter such things. We’re not the Taliban. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WetDream said:

Baby girl, why are you so angry?  You asked for a thread, I gave you a thread.  What more can I give you, cowboy?

No need to insult just because your hypocrisy continues to be exposed, be better if you are going to troll here. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GoBirds said:

Apparently there’s tape of Kimmel using the N word repeatedly, I’m sure the regulars in here are outraged and calling for his head....can someone link me to the thread?

Not just the N-word but black face and he has a "black voice" too.  This racist should be removed from television

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Not just the N-word but black face and he has a "black voice" too.  This racist should be removed from television

Amazing how long he got a pass for the Malone schtick. I guess it’s not amazing based on his political stance. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, timschochet said:

I actually agree with this. 

There is a case to be made for some of these statues to be taken down- legally. But for protestors to do it on their own is wrong. They need to be punished to deter such things. We’re not the Taliban. 

I don't think anyone here is arguing against that. The problem is that Trump is proposing an ex post facto law, defined as a law that retroactively makes criminal conduct that was not criminal when performed, increases the punishment for crimes already committed, or changes the rules of procedure in force at the time an alleged crime was committed.

Ex post facto laws are expressly forbidden by the United States Constitution in Article 1, Section 9, Clause 3 (with respect to federal laws) and Article 1, Section 10 (with respect to state laws).

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, squistion said:

I don't think anyone here is arguing against that. The problem is that Trump is proposing an ex post facto law, defined as a law that retroactively makes criminal conduct that was not criminal when performed, increases the punishment for crimes already committed, or changes the rules of procedure in force at the time an alleged crime was committed.

Ex post facto laws are expressly forbidden by the United States Constitution in Article 1, Section 9, Clause 3 (with respect to federal laws) and Article 1, Section 10 (with respect to state laws).

 

Trump is not proposing a law.  It's an executive order. 

Here 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otbml6WIQPo

Edited by supermike80
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

When @squistion comes in to troll it’s become kind of endearing and not “look at me” like this poster

When the usual trolling occurs due to lack of attention in the other threads I get it, this one is just trying too hard and isn’t even funny. It’s unfortunate. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


 

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/06/democrats_hope_covid19_will_carry_joe_biden.html

June 23, 2020

Democrats Hope COVID-19 Will Carry Joe Biden

By Dan Wells

There is no history of 21st-century America that will not include analysis of the COVID-19 shutdowns.  Maybe a few will be truthful about their primary purpose: to separate President Trump from his supporters.

Anyone who is paying attention knows full well that Joe Biden cannot defeat President Donald Trump in any traditional way.  Not only is Trump a successful incumbent with a strong economy, which is always a formidable combo, but he is also the leader of a popular anti-globalist movement.  He has kept his promises, satisfied his 2016 voters, and expanded his base.  A senile has-been cannot hope to defeat a president in that position.

When Democrats began their presidential campaign in earnest, in mid-2019, President Trump outpaced them with his rallies, upstaging with ease their truly awful debates.  Enormous crowds came to see him in every city — in red states, battleground states, and even some states he hoped to turn, such as Minnesota and New Jersey.

While Democrats argued interminably about who could put American liberty and sovereignty farthest down the list of priorities, Trump promoted winning issues and propped up local Republican officeholders and candidates.

As President Ronald Reagan perfected the art of the televised address, so did President Donald Trump perfect the art of the political rally.  Rallies have sustained his celebrity and reminded his base of what is at stake.  They provide a forum for his continual theme of standing against the entrenched, left-wing forces of the swamp.

Well, this could not be allowed to continue.  The ruling-class globalists and statists could not stand these regular, effusive displays of disdain for them.  This phenomenon seemed to be standing in the way of any opportunity they might have to defeat him.

Enter COVID-19.  They called it a "novel virus."  What was truly novel was our response to it.  In the history of this nation, we had never responded like this to a virus, no matter how high the potential mortality.  It was a gargantuan change of policy.

For the left, there was endless upside.  Here was an opportunity to control our lives, to raise unemployment, and to ruin the economy.  Absolutely nothing is too costly in the pursuit of wresting power from President Trump.

Mostly, though, a shutdown would facilitate an end to Trump's access to the people.  The media could go back to servicing their narratives and telling people what to think.  They could regain their monopoly on the flow of information.  Theirs was the only accepted messaging on the shutdown — namely, that anyone who dissents is a reprobate who doesn't care that millions could die.

When dissenting views were proven correct, there was to be no shift in who was considered prescient and expert.  The same people who royally screwed up were to be entrusted with fixing the problems they had caused — no need for corrections or apologies for missing the mark.  No need even to report massive errors in judgment.

President Trump was right versus New York governor Andrew Cuomo on ventilators?  Nothing to see here.  The shutdown did nothing to ameliorate the spread?  Change the subject immediately.  The death projections were way off?  Nah – it's Trump who lies.  There is no evidence of asymptomatic communication of the virus?  We don't really know that.  Hydroxychloroquine is effective against COVID symptoms?  No, no – stay on message.

Telling the truth cannot possibly compete with the need to mock and discredit Trump.  Health officials, here and around the world, say they are committed to a cure, but the political usefulness of the crisis far exceeds the well-being of U.S. citizens.

it was all proven in June. For three weeks we have witnessed huge, crowded gatherings, protests, and riots in response to the killing of George Floyd.  There was no official opposition to those gatherings, in the media or in Washington.  We were to understand the genuine pain and frustration that gave birth to these demonstrations.  We were to watch with compassion and join our hearts with these aggrieved people, even the most violent ones who looted and burned down businesses.  Who destroyed art and history.  Who attacked and sometimes killed the police who protect and serve their cities and communities.  And regarding the coronavirus, we were told, "If there is an increase in COVID-19 cases as a result of these demonstrations, blame racism, not the protesters."

As with the #MeToo movement when it met Joe Biden, the quarantine rules are not for everyone.  They are not for Chris Cuomo, who can pontificate on them while flouting them.  They are not for Lori Lightfoot or J.B. Pritzker's wife, Mary.  And they are not for left-wing mobs.  They are for people on the right.  They are for Trump-supporters.

On Saturday, President Donald Trump had a rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, his first since March, over three months ago.  There certainly was opposition to this particular gathering.  All the stops were pulled to cancel it.  No pretense of equal treatment is needed anymore.  Riots and BLM rallies are beautiful expressions of free speech and not a threat to public health.  Trump rallies are unseemly, illegal, contemptible, hateful, and unacceptable.

Eliminating Trump's primary access to voters was Biden's best hope.  If your eyes are no longer able to tell you Trump is drawing huge crowds everywhere he goes, and you can no longer hear his message, you might start to believe what the media tell you about his position way outside the mainstream.

Maybe not, though.  Maybe there is more energy behind all our masks and closed doors than anyone knows.  Maybe there is no loss of momentum at all.  Maybe the resolve of the Trump voter has been strengthened by all of this.  It should be.  Thankfully, efforts to cancel his rally failed this time.  Too bad it wasn't a better speech!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The folks at American Thinker and similar websites/magazines are going to make their money the next 5 months attempting to reassure you. As Trump’s odds get more and more dismal they will come up with more and more arguments as to why he’s going to win. That’s how they earn their keep. 
On the day after the election, they will immediately pivot. They will never apologize or explain why they got it wrong, but instead they will tell you who to blame, always being careful to exonerate both Trump and YOU, his most fervent supporters. They will hint at dark conspiracies and they will tell you to blame “establishment” types  within the Republican Party. And you will. 

  • Like 5
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, timschochet said:

The folks at American Thinker and similar websites/magazines are going to make their money the next 5 months attempting to reassure you. As Trump’s odds get more and more dismal they will come up with more and more arguments as to why he’s going to win. That’s how they earn their keep. 
On the day after the election, they will immediately pivot. They will never apologize or explain why they got it wrong, but instead they will tell you who to blame, always being careful to exonerate both Trump and YOU, his most fervent supporters. They will hint at dark conspiracies and they will tell you to blame “establishment” types  within the Republican Party. And you will. 

:shrug:

If we lose, I figured rioting, saying not my President petitioning the electors, making up conspiracies and referring to Biden as 46 for 4 years is what we do in our country..  

Edited by knowledge dropper
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, GoBirds said:

Yep, the extreme left in here is outraged by his behavior and are demanding he step down and never get hired again. Just like they did with Northam. 

I recall how it was the Republican controlled VA House of Delegates at fault with Northam by not starting investigations.  Of course when the D's got control in 2019 shortly thereafter, shocking to me that nothing has changed.  I'm not sure why Northam is in the rear view and A-OK now,  I need to get the talking points right on my scorecard.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Opie said:

Jimmy Kimmel

"you live by the woke....you die by the woke.

Jimmy used to be the best during the Man Show days. I don’t ever remember laughing harder at a show, even his first few late night years were good. Liberalism just destroyed this poor guy. A sad ending for sure.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Widbil83 said:

Jimmy used to be the best during the Man Show days. I don’t ever remember laughing harder at a show, even his first few late night years were good. Liberalism just destroyed this poor guy. A sad ending for sure.

Oh jeez...my wife would get so pissed when she would walk in and see my daughter sitting on the couch with me, watching, "girls on trampolines"!!  :D
My daughter thought it sure looked like fun!!! 

Alas...poor Jimmy just had to turn himself into the whining, "conscience of America" after being afflicted with that terrible syndrome.

He used to be funny!

Edited by Opie
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, squistion said:

:(

Andrew Peng @TheAPJournalist 29s

Trump refers to the coronavirus as the “Kung Flu” in his speech to conservative students in Phoenix, Arizona—and then repeats the racist phrase to cheers.

https://twitter.com/TheAPJournalist/status/1275571161687035910 (video clip at link)

Why are you trolling in here, not enough attention today?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Opie said:

Oh jeez...my wife would get so pissed when she would walk in and see my daughter on my lap watching, "girls on trampolines"!!  :D
My daughter thought it sure looked like fun!!! 

Alas...poor Jimmy just had to turn himself into the whining, "conscience of America" after being afflicted with a terrible syndrome.

He used to be funny!

So, to recap:

Jimmy Kimmel grew a "conscience" and tried to distance himself from his involvement in one of the most misogynistic TV shows to ever air, decided to speak out about things he views as unjust, and the guy who let his daughter sit on his lap while he thoroughly enjoyed said misogyny thinks Kimmel is the one with problems?

Gotcha. Makes a lotta sense.

I used to enjoy The Man Show. When I was 22, single, drunk/stoned all the time and a complete idiot. And before I had a daughter. Now it's easier (for me, anyway) to recognize it as the steaming pile of #### that it was. But I guess that's just me and my ridiculous  "conscience."  Sure wish I could get rid of that pesky thing. Life would be a helluva lot easier.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, squistion said:

:(

Andrew Peng @TheAPJournalist 29s

Trump refers to the coronavirus as the “Kung Flu” in his speech to conservative students in Phoenix, Arizona—and then repeats the racist phrase to cheers.

https://twitter.com/TheAPJournalist/status/1275571161687035910 (video clip at link)

Your party is out in the streets pulling down monuments and desecrating statues, and you come in here whining about the President making a Kung Flu joke? :lmao:

  • Like 3
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

Your party is out in the streets pulling down monuments and desecrating statues, and you come in here whining about the President making a Kung Flu joke? :lmao:

No, my party is not doing that, nor is any elected representative of the Democratic Party advocating or condoning that.

Edited by squistion
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Herb said:

So, to recap:

Jimmy Kimmel grew a "conscience" and tried to distance himself from his involvement in one of the most misogynistic TV shows to ever air, decided to speak out about things he views as unjust, and the guy who let his daughter sit on his lap while he thoroughly enjoyed said misogyny thinks Kimmel is the one with problems?

Gotcha. Makes a lotta sense.

I used to enjoy The Man Show. When I was 22, single, drunk/stoned all the time and a complete idiot. And before I had a daughter. Now it's easier (for me, anyway) to recognize it as the steaming pile of #### that it was. But I guess that's just me and my ridiculous  "conscience."  Sure wish I could get rid of that pesky thing. Life would be a helluva lot easier.

Ah...but he never singled out his own actions and as they came back from the dead...his eagerness to appease the Left, grew stronger...lest he be devoured himself.

Jimmy Kimmel found that he scored more points, friends, and opportunities by adopting the views of the left and launched a relentless attack on the president who lived, rent free, in his head. He dove in, head first, realizing that in his chosen career, it is much easier to go along to get along. His mind was awash by the propaganda of the Left and he soon succumbed  to a deadly syndrome.

Soon, he found that those who he encouraged with his tired monologues, turned on him with the same vitriol that he used to attack President Trump at every turn and attacked him.

Makes more sense.

As the deranged Left has pointed out time and time again....there is no salvation for the social crimes of your past.

Edited by Opie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Opie said:

Ah...but he never singled out his own actions and as they came back from the dead...his eagerness to appease the Left, grew stronger...lest he be devoured himself.

Jimmy Kimmel found that he scored more points, friends, and opportunities by adopting the views of the left and launched a relentless attack on the president who lived, rent free, in his head. He dove in, head first, realizing that in his chosen career, it is much easier to go along to get along. His mind was awash by the propaganda of the Left and he soon succumbed  to a deadly syndrome.

Soon, he found that those who he encouraged with his tired monologues, turned on him with the same vitriol that he used to attack President Trump at every turn and attacked him.

Makes more sense.

As the deranged Left has pointed out time and time again....there is no salvation for the social crimes of your past.

So as you are so definitive and positive you know exactly what someone else’s motivation and thoughts are I would love to hear about conversation you personally had with Jimmy where he expressed those views.  Otherwise please qualify this with what it is. 100% speculation and partisan opinion based conjecture.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

So as you are so definitive and positive you know exactly what someone else’s motivation and thoughts are I would love to hear about conversation you personally had with Jimmy where he expressed those views.  Otherwise please qualify this with what it is. 100% speculation and partisan opinion based conjecture.  

Oh jeez...this is rich.  :lmao: :lmao:

Every other post in this forum has to do with KNOWING what President Trump or anyone associated with him, were thinking.

Hell...it's The General's super power!!

You couldn't even begin to count those posts....yet, you call out this one!!

You are HILARIOUS!!  :clap:

Edited by Opie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Opie said:

Oh jeez...this is rich.  :lmao: :lmao:

Every other post in this forum has to do with KNOWING what President Trump or anyone associated with him, were thinking.

You couldn't even begin to count them....yet, you call out this one!!

You are HILARIOUS!!  :clap:

He used your shtick and you complain about it :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, The General said:

He used your shtick and you complain about it :lol:

Thank you. I’m glad my work here didn’t go unnoticed.  Though I don’t blame anyone for missing it as I didn’t include 7 links to partisan websites backing my opinions. I was/am grilling chicken and didn’t have the time.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...