Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place


Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Opie said:

...failed trade policy..   

That's a September 2019 oped by a nameless pro-Trump WSJ oped board. I'm not sure what I should take from that. Obviously abroad Trump has a 30+ year history of embracing communists and domestically he has laid a path for government integration with industry. 

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Redwes25 said:

I am a registered republican. I voted for every republican president nominee in my lifetime until Trump. The man is a joke and a disgrace. 

I don’t know of one registered registered Republican that is cheerleading the Democrats tearing down statues. Looks like you are from NY though so you have a lot problems already. How is that working out for you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Widbil83 said:

I don’t know of one registered registered Republican that is cheerleading the Democrats tearing down statues. Looks like you are from NY though so you have a lot problems already. How is that working out for you?

...and I don't hear too my elected Democrats, publicly denouncing it either.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HellToupee said:

Dr. David Samadi

@drdavidsamadi

Let’s be clear. The media lied to us about Hydroxychloroquine simply because the President believed in it. Had the media not scared doctors off from using this treatment, we very likely would largely be past this pandemic now & the death numbers would look very

:goodposting:

The media trashed Hydroxychloroquine because President Trump supported it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

I don’t know of one registered registered Republican that is cheerleading the Democrats tearing down statues. Looks like you are from NY though so you have a lot problems already. How is that working out for you?

I don’t know any Democrats tearing down statues. I don’t know any Democrats cheering the unlawful tearing down of statues. Perhaps you can direct me to some? 

Edited by timschochet
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Opie said:

...and I don't hear too my elected Democrats, publicly denouncing it either.

Joe Biden has already come out and said he doesn’t support tearing down monuments other than Confederate ones, which no one cares about anyways other than a small percentage of Trump supporters.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

I don’t know of one registered registered Republican that is cheerleading the Democrats tearing down statues. Looks like you are from NY though so you have a lot problems already. How is that working out for you?

Did I post that?  I posted that is he really going to run on protecting statutes.  
 

I have no problem with them taking down confederate statues. I don’t support a bunch of traitors who defended a vile institution. I don’t support people pulling down statues like in Baltimore of Columbus and would like confederate statutes pulled down by local govt.

At the end of the day - this is what Trump wants to run on?  A bunch of statues and just say deal with the virus. Seems stupid but we are talking about Trump so seems right on line for him.  
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bucsfan5493 said:

Joe Biden has already come out and said he doesn’t support tearing down monuments other than Confederate ones, which no one cares about anyways other than a small percentage of Trump supporters.

He also doesn’t support removing ANY statues illegally. 
This is nothing more than a distraction for a Trump so he doesn’t have to talk about Covid. It will not attract a single person not already voting for him, and it will lose a few of those. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Redwes25 said:

Did I post that?  I posted that is he really going to run on protecting statutes.  
 

I have no problem with them taking down confederate statues. I don’t support a bunch of traitors who defended a vile institution. I don’t support people pulling down statues like in Baltimore of Columbus and would like confederate statutes pulled down by local govt.

At the end of the day - this is what Trump wants to run on?  A bunch of statues and just say deal with the virus. Seems stupid but we are talking about Trump so seems right on line for him.  

Yup, and let them continue to think that people will care more about statues being taken down than an inept response to a deadly virus that is killing hundreds of Americans each day and effecting everyone’s day to day life.

Edited by Bucsfan5493
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bucsfan5493 said:

Yup, and let them continue to think that people will care more about statues being taken down than an inept response to a deadly virus that is effecting everyone’s day to day life.

Trump also said yesterday that 99% of Covid cases are “harmless”: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/505904-fda-commissioner-declines-to-confirm-trump-claim-that-99-percent%3famp

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trump's approach is to say he doesn't support defunding police departments...the same as Biden. That will get Trump the votes he already has, the disinformed who think Biden wants to defund police departments.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, timschochet said:

But Tim, why would I care about the President downplaying a virus that has killed over 130K Americans in 4 months when people are tearing down statues of guys I’ve never even heard about?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Opie said:

Remember when President Trump predicted that statues of the Founding Fathers would be next?
Remember when the MSM completely dismissed this prediction as a red herring?

Ahhhh.....memories (begin at 3:00)

President Trump is always ahead of the curve. I wonder what his take on the American flag is? I’m setting the O/U at 2028 before the Democrats make a serious push to get rid of it. I’ll take the under also.

 

  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, timschochet said:

Perhaps you should look for a word other than “spiking”. 

Nope....There will be "Spiking of the Ball" o' plenty in this thread.
It will be an EPIC... FULL BLOWN end zone celebration.  :towelwave: :pickle: :banned: :headbang:

If we get the boot....you all can wallow in your misery and make accusations of cheating and MORE Russian collusion without us!

After all....you've continuously trolled this thread on you own convictions...and as the saying goes..."Payback is a BEEEEOTCH!!".

Of course....as it has always been....you can choose NOT to come to this thread to see it !
It might even warrant its own thread....with a trigger warning, of course!

Edited by Opie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Opie said:

Yup...it was all downhill from September, 2019 to February, 2020.

Just because you keep saying it, does not make it true.....move along to another Russia thing or something.

I hear the "Russian Bounties" are the newest, greatest thing....even though the Chair of the Intelligence Committee (Schiff) could have known before anyone else. 

Was there a point anywhere in that word salad? You provided an outdated opinion piece, got called for it, and proceeded to pull excuse after excuse out for Trump.

Just because you say something, doesn't make it true.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, popeye said:

Not in the unlawful taring down category - but are willing to white wash history.

 

 

And I'll exit so as not to fuel a fire - but I'll share that knowing the past - recognizing failures is important - hiding them does no good

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

President Trump is always ahead of the curve. I wonder what his take on the American flag is? I’m setting the O/U at 2028 before the Democrats make a serious push to get rid of it. I’ll take the under also.

 

Yeah, if ahead of the curve means even HE didn’t realize the full effects of his racism and ineptitude to lead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

:lmao:
 

Quote

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Enraged protesters were marching through D.C. toppling racist statues when they came upon one standing on a street corner. The archaic, racist statue looked very, very old. It even had some kind of obsolete soundbite-playing device in it, probably an early phonograph from how old the statue looked. It kept saying things about black people being clean and articulate and how poor kids are just as bright as white kids.

The rioters threw a lasso around the top of the statue after googling "How to tie a lasso" and arguing for a while about how lassos are racist. They then brought it tumbling down after graffitiing all over it.

Unfortunately, the old, racist statue turned out to be former vice president and current presidential candidate Joe Biden.

"Classic pranksters," Biden said, chuckling, as he dusted himself off. "You know, this happens from time to time. Back in my day, we were out at the community pool, hanging out and throwing rocks at each other, as was the fashion at the time. CornPop and I were dishing it out and running our fingers through our leg hairs when..." As he continued to drone on, though, another racist group came up and toppled him the other way.

Eventually the rioters had had their fun and moved on, knocking over Nancy Pelosi and Ruth Bader Ginsburg, mistaking both of them for ancient statues.

https://babylonbee.com/news/protesters-pull-down-joe-biden-after-mistaking-him-for-old-racist-statue

  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder how many of the current anti-looters/anti-statue destruction would have felt about the Boston Tea Party.  That movement stole and destroyed over $1M worth of private property.

 

Maybe we should be destroying Sam Adams beer, and copies of the Declaration of Independence to show how much we hate the recognition of such looters and rioters as Samuel Adams and John Hancock.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, popeye said:

Apparently you need to read my post again. Yes there are some Democrats in favor of lawfully removing some statues. I am too, though it’s not a huge deal to me. But so far as I know, there are NO Democrats openly in favor of unlawfully tearing down statues. I invite you to find some. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JIslander said:

Yeah, if ahead of the curve means even HE didn’t realize the full effects of his racism and ineptitude to lead.

Wow there is a lot of trash in this thread today. I guess that’s what happens when the mods ban and the Trump supporters and let clowns like this guy troll endlessly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Opie said:

Nope....it will be a FULL BLOWN end zone celebration.:headbang::bow::excited: :banned: :pickle::towelwave:

If we get the boot....you all can wallow in your misery and make accusations of cheating without us!

After all....you trolled this thread on you own convictions.

I don’t want any of you to get the boot. I want you guys to be happy after the election. You won’t be, initially, but things will be better for you under President Biden. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, timschochet said:

I don’t want any of you to get the boot. I want you guys to be happy after the election reelection.

fixed

...and don't worry....we will be.

You won’t be, initially, but things will be even better for you under President Trump...again.

Edited by Opie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

Wow there is a lot of trash in this thread today. I guess that’s what happens when the mods ban and the Trump supporters and let clowns like this guy troll endlessly.

Yeah, there sure is plenty of trash here.  

But to my point, he’s a racist and is not leading.  He’s dividing.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, timschochet said:

So you also believe that if it doesn’t kill you it’s harmless? 

I believe scarf lady and Fauci when they say there is probably 10 times as many infections than actually reported. This does some serious damage to the ratio of CNN’s giant death ticker.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Opie said:

Remember when people in Honolulu were diving into man hole covers because they thought that missiles were on the way?

What the hell does either of these have to do with the Left preferring Communism over Capitalism?

The left does not prefer communism to capitalism.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Opie said:

fixed

...and don't worry....we will be.

You won’t be, initially, but things will be even better for you under President 

The last 2 Democrats brought us out of recessions, while the last 3 Republicans left during recessions.  This fear mongering about socialism and the economy under democrats is not supported by recent facts. 

Biden has a day-1 plan to help the economy, which includes clean energy infrastructure and giving the Dreamers a path to citizenship. More to come. What is Trump's day-1 plan for the economy, which is now the #1 concern for voters. More tax cuts for the rich?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

The last 2 Democrats brought us out of recessions, while the last 3 Republicans left during recessions.  This fear mongering about socialism and the economy under democrats is not supported by recent facts. 

Biden has a day-1 plan to help the economy, which includes clean energy infrastructure and giving the Dreamers a path to citizenship. More to come. What is Trump's day-1 plan for the economy, which is now the #1 concern for voters. More tax cuts for the rich?

Good thing we won’t ever make it to a Biden day one,

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

No I’m not. The fear mongering Democrats are putting that message out.

Quote

Now we have tested almost 40 million people. By so doing, we show cases, 99% of which are totally harmless. Results that no other country can show because no other country has the testing that we have, not in terms of the numbers or in terms of quality.

The President said that.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Widbil83 said:

Good thing we won’t ever make it to a Biden day one,

What's the issue with clean energy infrastructure or giving Dreamers a path to citizenship? Trump was unable to revive coal jobs, do infrastructure with both houses of Congress on his side,  and wants to make it harder for Dreamers to contribute to our future SS benefits.

  • Thinking 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

The last 2 Democrats brought us out of recessions, while the last 3 Republicans left during recessions.  This fear mongering about socialism and the economy under democrats is not supported by recent facts. 

Biden has a day-1 plan to help the economy, which includes clean energy infrastructure and giving the Dreamers a path to citizenship. More to come. What is Trump's day-1 plan for the economy, which is now the #1 concern for voters. More tax cuts for the rich?

He'll let you know in a couple of weeks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
  • Create New...