What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (14 Viewers)

Not one question by the media there nor a peep in the PSF about the 8 year old that was murdered in Atlanta by BLM thugs.
Trump said, “I love the police.” But his budget slashes funding that helps hire more cops.

++++++++++++++++

This is under the President's watch. Let's hear some accountability here. Just as an example of what I'm talking about Clinton increased federal support for police forces, and crime went down, as it did here. What has Trump done and proposed on federal support of local police forces?

I'll add, cutting off questioning then complaining about questioning and then running out while reporters are shouting questions is self-defining.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump said, “I love the police.” But his budget slashes funding that helps hire more cops.

++++++++++++++++

This is under the President's watch. Let's hear some accountability here. Just as an example of what I'm talking about Clinton increased federal support for police forces, and crime went down, as it did here. What has Trump done and proposed on federal support of local police forces?

I'll add, cutting off questioning then complaining about questioning and then running out while reporters are shouting questions is self-defining.
Oh look a Vox article from 2018!   :lol:

This tweet exchange sums it up pretty well.

Here is Trump's warning.  and   Inslee's response

The violence started almost immediately and federal force was offered from the White House, instead these two clowns wanted to play patty cake with the BLM thugs.  It's pretty clear the blood of those two teenage children are on the hands of Democrats Mayor Durkan and Governor Inslee.     :mellow:

The violence started almost immediately and federal force was offered from the White House, instead these two clowns wanted to play patty cake with the BLM thugs.  It's pretty clear the blood of those two teenage children are on the hands of Democrats Mayor Durkan and Governor Inslee.     :mellow:
Trump didn’t do #### per usual  :lol:

Just a thing for him to tweet about during commercials.

Same thing happened in Chicago a couple weeks ago, President Trump reaches out-

President Donald Trump sent a letter to Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot and Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker on Friday calling on them to "urge action on the devastating violence in Chicago."

The president said while he has been heartened to see crime reductions nationally the last few years, he has been "horrified by the continued violence in this great American city." 

The letter goes into detail on the city's violence numbers from the last weekend in May, when more than 80 people were shot and nearly two dozen killed. Last weekend, the numbers climbed even higher, with 104 people shot and 14 killed, including a 3-year-old boy and multiple teens.
And this is the disgusting response he gets from Lightfoot-

Lightfoot tweeted back at the president saying "I don’t need leadership lessons from Donald Trump."

"As our police officers, street outreach workers and residents continue to work tirelessly to keep our communities safe, he's using the victims of gun violence in our city to score cheap political points, spew racist rhetoric, and ignore the impact of COVID across this country," she wrote.
Democrats aren't even pretending to be interested in stopping violence in big cities anymore.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/president-trump-sends-letter-to-lightfoot-pritzker-about-chicago-violence/2296293/

The violence started almost immediately and federal force was offered from the White House, instead these two clowns wanted to play patty cake with the BLM thugs.  It's pretty clear the blood of those two teenage children are on the hands of Democrats Mayor Durkan and Governor Inslee.
I was under the impression you had watched McEnany's press conference. I think she was referring to the murders in Atlanta and Chicago - not what happened in Seattle. Fwiw I agree with you on Seattle, however I'm not sure why the press would ask McEnany about that considering the President would have had zero impact on the policies there. 

• Smile
Reactions: rct
I was under the impression you had watched McEnany's press conference. I think she was referring to the murders in Atlanta and Chicago and Seattle. Fwiw I agree with you on Seattle, however I'm not sure why the press would ask McEnany about that considering the President would have had zero impact on the policies there. 
You should watch it. And then catch up on other current events that have happened since 2018. 

Primary Model gives President Trump 91% chance of winning electoral college. Up 4pts from when he pounded Hillary.  :thumbup:

Let us pause for a moment and consider the Primary Model, a political forecasting method which predicts the ultimate outcome of White House races on voting patterns from presidential primaries.

The model has a laudable track record. Established in 1996 by Stony Brook University political science professor Helmut Norpoth, the Primary Model correctly picked the victors in multiple presidential elections — including the last one.

On March 7, 2016, it predicted then-candidate Donald Trump had an 87% chance of defeating Hillary Clinton. Will the president also vanquish Democratic nominee Joseph R. Biden?

The Primary Model gives Trump a 91% chance of winning in November. This model has picked the winner in all but two elections since 1912, when primaries were introduced, including, of course, Trump’s victory in 2016,” Mr. Norpoth tells Inside the Beltway in a statement.

“As for polls showing Trump trailing Joe Biden right now, remember 2016. Polls and poll-based forecasts all handed Clinton a certain victory. But this is not the only failure,” he continues.

As a historical exercise, the model also forecast past bouts.

“The terrain of presidential contests is littered with nominees who saw a poll lead in the spring turn to dust in the fall. The list is long and discouraging for early front-runners. Beginning with Thomas Dewey in 1948, it spans such notables as Richard Nixon in 1960, Jimmy Carter in 1980, Michael Dukakis in 1988, George H.W. Bush in 1992, and John Kerry in 2004 — to cite just the most spectacular cases,” Mr. Norpoth advises.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/5/inside-the-beltway-professor-trump-has-91-chance-t/

Widbil83 said:
Primary Model gives President Trump 91% chance of winning electoral college. Up 4pts from when he pounded Hillary.  :thumbup:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/5/inside-the-beltway-professor-trump-has-91-chance-t/
While this is good news for Trump it is a little misleading. 

This is taken from their website. I don't know a lot about how they get their data but the bolded seems suspicious. 

For elections from 1912 to 2016, the PRIMARY MODEL picks the winner, albeit retroactively, every time except in 1960 and 2000.

timschochet said:
I didn’t hear about that until just now. It’s terrible. The mayor is exactly right. 

Black on black violence in the inner city is awful, a completely separate issue from the treatment of blacks by police and needs to be addressed. That being said, I suspect my solutions to this problem would not please most Trump supporters. I think we need to pour money into those areas, particularly the schools. Much much more than we ever have. 
I think if you receive public assistance you should be required to be on birth control. Also no extra $$ for more kids and more money for community groups. Big brothers, faith programs etc. 

I think if you receive public assistance you should be required to be on birth control. Also no extra $$ for more kids and more money for community groups. Big brothers, faith programs etc. 
??? So it’s just blacks having kids while on public assistance? 

2017: Executive Order 13770: "entitled "Ethics Commitments by Executive Branch Appointees," is an executive order issued by US President Donald Trump on January 28, 2017, that directs executive branch employees on a ban from becoming a lobbyist for five years."

2020: Trump-connected lobbyists reap windfall in federal virus aid

>> Public Citizen’s Craig Holman, who himself is a registered lobbyist, said the group intends to file ethics complaints with the White House. But he’s not optimistic that they will lead to anything. Last year, he filed more than 30 complaints, all of which were either ignored or rejected.

“There does not appear to be anyone who is enforcing the executive order,” Holman said. <<

Biden needs to win so those uninhibited racial regurgitations go back into the woodwork.

All the Karen’s can go too.
The irony of this post and lack of awareness about Biden’s 45 years of public racist comments is hilarious. Also wouldn’t this post be better in the Biden campaign thread that hasn’t had a post in 4 days? 

We’ve  lost 3 Trump voters in the last week (one for calling Biden a sock puppy yesterday) and this guy strolls in here with this ridiculous racial attack. 

The irony of this post and lack of awareness about Biden’s 45 years of public racist comments is hilarious. Also wouldn’t this post be better in the Biden campaign thread that hasn’t had a post in 4 days? 

We’ve  lost 3 Trump voters in the last week (one for calling Biden a sock puppy yesterday) and this guy strolls in here with this ridiculous racial attack. 
Let’s not forget “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,”

Let’s not forget “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,”
Biden has a number of bumbling statements no doubt. Some of them reveal a patronizing opinion of blacks fairly typical of many “do-gooder” whites of his generation. The phrase that was coined in the 60s was “limousine liberal.” 

But none of these statements are deliberate. Donald Trump, on the other hand, is deliberately race-baiting with the most divisive and hate filled message since George Wallace, all in an attempt to divert attention away from his disastrous handling of Covid. And that’s why Biden, who would struggle against almost anyone else, is going to crush him. 

Trump seems to be jumping in with both feet on the side of the confederacy and its flag.

Certainly an interesting strategy he's worked out for himself. 

Biden has a number of bumbling statements no doubt. Some of them reveal a patronizing opinion of blacks fairly typical of many “do-gooder” whites of his generation. The phrase that was coined in the 60s was “limousine liberal.” 

But none of these statements are deliberate. Donald Trump, on the other hand, is deliberately race-baiting with the most divisive and hate filled message since George Wallace, all in an attempt to divert attention away from his disastrous handling of Covid. And that’s why Biden, who would struggle against almost anyone else, is going to crush him. 
Do what now?  He has several accidentally racist statements but Trump's are on purpose?   Get out of here with this nonsense

Not nonsense. It’s exactly what I’m saying. 
It's complete and utter nonsense. 

Hey guys, he accidentally said "if you don't vote for me then you're not black".   And it was a total slip of the tongue to say “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,”.  

It's complete and utter nonsense. 

Hey guys, he accidentally said "if you don't vote for me then you're not black".   And it was a total slip of the tongue to say “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,”.  
Exactly.  Clearly two slips of the tongue.

Glad you can recognzie that.  Or are you somehow so much more astute about Biden's clear racism than Jim Clyburn, etc.

And never forget "good people on both sides"

Users who are viewing this thread