• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• SaintsInDome2006

• The General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

11 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Interesting article about one of the scams the Democrats are pushing in an attempt to steal the election    

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/19/exclusive-catherine-engelbrecht-mail-voting-engineered-chaos/

I don’t see many facts in that article pointing to any actual fraud, just a bunch of speculation. Love how they work in George soros and Chinese virus are the end. Basically, this article is about how someone said this stuff. 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

I don’t see many facts in that article pointing to any actual fraud, just a bunch of speculation. Love how they work in George soros and Chinese virus are the end. Basically, this article is about how someone said this stuff. 

It’s all speculation until it actually happens in November.   

28 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Interesting article about one of the scams the Democrats are pushing in an attempt to steal the election    

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/19/exclusive-catherine-engelbrecht-mail-voting-engineered-chaos/

Universally sending out ballots unsolicited to everyone on voter roles seems like a problem.  Isn’t there a better way to allow mail-ins? 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Juxtatarot said:

Universally sending out ballots unsolicited to everyone on voter roles seems like a problem.  Isn’t there a better way to allow mail-ins? 

Some states have horrible current address information on residents.  Send out an application for a ballot.  The voter responds with a good address they have certified.  Send ballot to that address.  

13 hours ago, bigbottom said:

Just watched the Chris Wallace interview. I think the biggest takeaway is Trump’s statement that the recent Supreme Court decision on DACA now permits him to sign a completely new health care plan and bypass Congress.

Are we sure he isn’t a confusing DACA and ACA?

:coffee:

Donald Trump

⁦‪@realDonaldTrump‬⁩

We are United in our effort to defeat the Invisible China Virus, and many people say that it is Patriotic to wear a face mask when you can’t socially distance. There is nobody more Patriotic than me, your favorite President! pic.twitter.com/iQOd1whktN

7/20/20, 3:43 PM

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Laughing 1
  • Sad 1
54 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Donald Trump

⁦‪@realDonaldTrump‬⁩

We are United in our effort to defeat the Invisible China Virus, and many people say that it is Patriotic to wear a face mask when you can’t socially distance. There is nobody more Patriotic than me, your favorite President! pic.twitter.com/iQOd1whktN

The Father has spoken!  I shall now start to wear a mask. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3
  • Laughing 2
41 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:
1 hour ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I saw a chart that showed how much better the US looks when you remove the Governor failures in NY/N.J.   

If you remove Jameis Winston’s interceptions last year he looks much better in 2019.  

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 3
  • Thinking 1
11 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Bucs can fire Winston.  Trump can’t fire Cuomo. He can’t even get Antifa off the streets without the left going nuts.   

My point it cherry picking stats.  Removing one of the largest cities in the world from the stats is a tough argument to make.

Edited by dkp993
Just now, knowledge dropper said:

Putting COVID patients in retirement homes didn’t help matters in NY.  

To be clear I'm not defending Cuomo at all.  Just pointing out a flaw in your point.  It's like saying if you take away the poor handling of things and deaths in Wuhan China did pretty well.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Bucs can fire Winston.  Trump can’t fire Cuomo. He can’t even get Antifa off the streets without the left going nuts.   

So average housewives and military veterans legally protesting in the streets are antifa now?

I suppose in some regard you're correct, as they are protesting fascist actions by Trump and his enablers.

How do you square this with your conservative ideology? I was under the impression that the types of people that would invade the Michigan statehouse (can't remember what vitally important and highly moral rationale they had for  doing it) while ARMED would flip the #### out over this kind of behavior from the federal government. 

Strange days indeed.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Putting COVID patients in retirement homes didn’t help matters in NY.  

Also Newsome has taken a very aggressive approach which has kept the numbers in Cali from exploding yet he's taken a beating from conservatives for it.  It's a no win situation.

1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

I saw a chart that showed how much better the US looks when you remove the Governor failures in NY/N.J.   

Yet there are those in here that think Cuomo should be a presidential candidate. :lmao:

That may be worse than their Avenatti 2020 bid. Hard to take anything in here seriously. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1
48 minutes ago, Herb said:

So average housewives and military veterans legally protesting in the streets are antifa now?

I suppose in some regard you're correct, as they are protesting fascist actions by Trump and his enablers.

How do you square this with your conservative ideology? I was under the impression that the types of people that would invade the Michigan statehouse (can't remember what vitally important and highly moral rationale they had for  doing it) while ARMED would flip the #### out over this kind of behavior from the federal government. 

Strange days indeed.

Please detail the damage those protesters did in Michigan.  None?   

This Antifa insurrection in Portland has gone on for weeks.  

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

Donald Trump

⁦‪@realDonaldTrump‬⁩

He finally got it!!

1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

Please detail the damage those protesters did in Michigan.  None?  

Well, assuming none of them were Covid positive while they were screaming in the faces of capital police and lawmakers,  the only real damage they did was make themselves look like a-holes. I'm sure all of those responsible gentlemen were Covid free and no one was infected that day.

Can you elaborate on how people being dragged off the streets by men in camo and unmarked vehicles for doing absolutely nothing other than exercising their constitutional rights to free speech and assembly is ok? All of them unarmed, I might add, unlike those in MI.

Can you also maybe postulate how it would have ended had the gun-toting rabble in MI been a bunch of armed black dudes doing the EXACT SAME THINGS?  Think it would've been different?

Then realize the differences between the reasons for these protests? The ones in Portland being related to systemic racism vs the ones in MI where they didn't like the fact that the governor was trying to protect the public health. In fact the guys in MI were protesting what they viewed (ridiculously, IMO) as THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS BEING VIOLATED. But when some libs same rights ARE ACTUALLY VIOLATED,  not a word.

Language strong enough to properly condemn this absurd dichotomy is not allowed here.

Edited by Herb
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

Agreed.  It is mind boggling and terrifying that Americans might make a horrific mistake and elect Biden.

Or the even bigger mistake and re-elect Trump.  One would think in a country of 300+ million people we should have some better options.  

• Like 1
7 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

Donald Trump

⁦‪@realDonaldTrump‬⁩

What a joke.  It's like something out of a cartoon where the kids obviously know the emporor is bad but he tells everyone "Remember kids, I'm your favorite President," and the kids all know to boo. 

9 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

Donald Trump

⁦‪@realDonaldTrump‬⁩

How embarrassing.   Good lord.   What a colossal fail of leadership.   I don’t know how anyone could objectively conclude otherwise.  

Make masks great again!

oof.  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
7 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

U.S. Customs and Border Protection Acting Commissioner Mark Morgan told Breitbart Texas...

This guy has no authority to act or speak in that position, he hasn't been nominated or confirmed...

...but getting past that why the hell does a CPB official have any place talking about a protest in a US city?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

This guy has no authority to act or speak in that position, he hasn't been nominated or confirmed...

...but getting past that why the hell does a CPB official have any place talking about a protest in a US city?

One man’s “protest” is another man’s riot/insurrection.  

8 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

There is not a single piece of justification in that article for what federal agents are doing in Portland that I've seen verified anywhere else. If there are truly people planting pipe bombs and purposely attempting to injure police or federal officers (or anyone else for that matter), then absolutely NOBODY has a problem with those individuals receiving justified consequences for those actions.

But that is not what's going on. Could you link to something that isn't Breitbart or Conservative Treehouse to prove a point?

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, Herb said:

There is not a single piece of justification in that article for what federal agents are doing in Portland that I've seen verified anywhere else. If there are truly people planting pipe bombs and purposely attempting to injure police or federal officers (or anyone else for that matter), then absolutely NOBODY has a problem with those individuals receiving justified consequences for those actions.

But that is not what's going on. Could you link to something that isn't Breitbart or Conservative Treehouse to prove a point?

You KNOW the “mainstream” liberal media is not reporting on that as it will hinder their ability to damage Trump.  The Federal Building in Portland apparently damaged itself.  

2 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Portland is a couple hours from international waters?   They have an airport?

In your opinion, if the CPB is entitled to act as a federal police force in a city so long as it's with a few hours of international or it has an airport. So, every coastal and border state and every state in between. Hypothetically that entitles them to act anywhere, any time, in any way they see fit, as ordered by a man who has never been nominated or confirmed. Seem fair?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

In your opinion, if the CPB is entitled to act as a federal police force in a city so long as it's with a few hours of international or it has an airport. So, every coastal and border state and every state in between. Hypothetically that entitles them to act anywhere, any time, in any way they see fit, as ordered by a man who has never been nominated or confirmed. Seem fair?

To quell an insurrection that poses a risk to federal interests.  Yes.  

• Laughing 5
25 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

To quell an insurrection that poses a risk to federal interests.  Yes.  

Where in "Customs and Border Patrol" do you see a suggestion that they are charged with handling insurrections that pose a threat to federal interests?

• knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place