What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (5 Viewers)

Think about it though. If you’re a doctor with the responsibility of the health of the President, you want him in the hospital. That way you can do IVs, check his oxygen levels, etc. Of course it makes sense, and it doesn’t necessarily tell us that he’s in poor shape. 
But it does tell us he not in good shape. While we all certainly are rooting for a full recovery,  going to the hospital can’t be viewed as anything but an ominous sign, even if precautionary is a factor.  

But it does tell us he not in good shape. While we all certainly are rooting for a full recovery,  going to the hospital can’t be viewed as anything but an ominous sign, even if precautionary is a factor.  
I really don’t think it tells us anything. If Trump was a world class athlete (suppose it was President LeBron James for example)- if he gets Covid and I’m his doctor I want him at Walter Reed. 

I really don’t think it tells us anything. If Trump was a world class athlete (suppose it was President LeBron James for example)- if he gets Covid and I’m his doctor I want him at Walter Reed. 
Yeah I’m not buying that. We’ve got tons of information on Covid now. For lots and lots of people it’s pretty mild for others it’s deadly. If he was on the asymptomatic and mild side they wouldn’t be admitting him already and saying it was for multiple days this early. The tea leaves are reading that they’re concerned this is not going to be on the mild side for him. Also no mention of Melania going there.   Again for clarity sake I am in no way shape or form for rooting for this to be bad, but these early signs should have people concerned

Think about it though. If you’re a doctor with the responsibility of the health of the President, you want him in the hospital. That way you can do IVs, check his oxygen levels, etc. Of course it makes sense, and it doesn’t necessarily tell us that he’s in poor shape. 
Maybe, but there is literally an army of doctors that could be at the WH with all that medical equipment and most likely is. This isn’t a good sign. 

Some people get sick and sicker at hospitals, that's a big reason while lengths of stay have decreased. But the president at Walter Reed should be super isolated compared to the average patient. And there are benefits to equipment that may be available there, such as CT scanners, rapid blood test results, etc. There must be some concern that it could get worse, although his current symptoms might not be severe. We'll know soon.

Just saw on FB someone posted an article “If Trump Survives Conservatives will Learn all the Wrong Things”.  

Amazing to see these sides of people. 

The media is sick. 

Trump Doctor makes announcements: Trumps doing fine, good health, very little symptoms, we are just being overly cautious. 

Media: But, but, hes in the hospital, something must be really wrong. 

Media: But , but, they arent telling us something, you dont go to the hospital unless something is seriously wrong. 

Media: But, but, 

They are trying to will him into get really sick. Its sickening. 

Me: There is an office and rooms specifically set up for the President at Walter Reed?  Why wouldnt you hang out there for a few days just in case?

The media is sick. 

Trump Doctor makes announcements: Trumps doing fine, good health, very little symptoms, we are just being overly cautious. 

Media: But , but, they arent telling us something, you dont go to the hospital unless something is seriously wrong. 

Me: There is an office and rooms specifically set up for the President at Walter Reed?  Why wouldnt you hang out there for a few days just in case?
Also:

Trump Chief of Staff: “The president’s vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care. We’re still not on a clear path to a full recovery.”

But, sure, lets blame the media for reporting what the Administration is telling them.  No wonder they get the "Fake News" tag.

The media is sick. 

Also:

Trump Chief of Staff: “The president’s vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care. We’re still not on a clear path to a full recovery.”

But, sure, lets blame the media for reporting what the Administration is telling them.  No wonder they get the "Fake News" tag.
Doesn't fit the narrative, its unfair for you to bring in those facts!

Widbil83 said:
Maybe, but there is literally an army of doctors that could be at the WH with all that medical equipment and most likely is. This isn’t a good sign. 
True, but spending a couple of days at the top place in the world for him to be isn’t a bad precaution. They’re catching it early and he’s getting the best treatment. Hopefully he’ll be out in a day or two to proceed from the WH.

Doesn't fit the narrative, its unfair for you to bring in those facts!
Trump is going to be fine. Sorry to disappoint you. 
That does not disappoint me.  I want Trump 100% healthy on election day.  I want his defeat to be so obviously based on his policies and he has no excuse about it being about health.  Besides that, Baron seems like a decent kid, I do not want him fatherless!

FOX NEWS: Steve Scalise says coronavirus testing on Capitol Hill has been offered to Nancy Pelosi, but she turned it down

:shrug:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has revealed that she has tested negative for the virus (via CNN). Pelosi's chief of staff, Drew Hammill, posted on Twitter stating, "Out of an abundance of caution, Speaker Pelosi was tested for COVID-19 this morning by the Capitol's Office of the Attending Physician. Dr. Monahan just informed the Speaker that she tested negative." Speaker Pelosi was tested following a meeting with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin where the two continued talks about an additional aid package for the coronavirus response. Mnuchin also tested negative for the virus.

Drew Hammill@Drew_Hammill · 23h

Out of an abundance of caution, Speaker Pelosi was tested for COVID-19 this morning by the Capitol’s Office of the Attending Physician. Dr. Monahan just informed the Speaker that she tested negative.

FOX NEWS: Steve Scalise says coronavirus testing on Capitol Hill has been offered to Nancy Pelosi, but she turned it down

I think it's safe to say many on that side could be turning it down, positive results hitting the media won't fit the talking points. I asked if there was mandatory testing of House/Senate in one of their threads which all avoided so I figure the answer is no? If everyone isn't getting tested it's not a reasonable comparison but that's probably not wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think it's safe to say many on that side could be turning it down, positive results hitting the media won't fit the talking points. I asked if there was mandatory testing of House/Senate in one of their threads which all avoided so I figure the answer is no? If everyone isn't getting tested it's not a reasonable comparison but that's probably not wanted.
She was tested, didn't you read the first 2 words...  "FOX NEWS" be skeptical once you read those words.

She was tested, didn't you read the first 2 words...  "FOX NEWS" be skeptical once you read those words.
Sadly they do better than the liberal news sources. Are there mandatory tests for all House and Senate members? Weird people are comparing like it's apples/apples if not.

:lmao:    The other thread deathly (pun intended) quiet since this video was released.  
Can’t say I blame them. This is the kind of information they were getting over there.

Jon Cooper@joncoopertweets

I don’t want to be alarmist, but a GOP source just told me this: “Trump’s condition is serious. He can go either way. Despite all the meds and the presidential care, they could lose him within 3 to 4 days. They’re trying to make his condition look good to reassure his base.”

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1312479314831523840?s=21

Can’t say I blame them. This is the kind of information they were getting over there.

I don’t want to be alarmist, but a GOP source just told me this: “Trump’s condition is serious. He can go either way. Despite all the meds and the presidential care, they could lose him within 3 to 4 days. They’re trying to make his condition look good to reassure his base.”

Unbelievable.  They just make stuff up.  

I think squistion follows that guy

Not really getting the move to Walter Reed.  Isn't the White House basically equipped for anything?   Knowing Trumps germophobia...... I'd say if he left a place that can be completely locked down for a hospital......it's not good.  Not saying its dire..... but he doesn't seem to be the kind of person who'd leave his home for a hospital unless ABSOLUTLY neccessary.  

Not really getting the move to Walter Reed.  Isn't the White House basically equipped for anything?   Knowing Trumps germophobia...... I'd say if he left a place that can be completely locked down for a hospital......it's not good.  Not saying its dire..... but he doesn't seem to be the kind of person who'd leave his home for a hospital unless ABSOLUTLY neccessary.  
Almost as if you're willing it to be worse than it is. 

Almost as if you're willing it to be worse than it is. 
There's a difference between being a realist and an optimist.  This is politics and history.  Being an emotional optimist isn't the best lens to look at historical events through. The reality of this is that just about any time the medical world says "yes....come to the hospital"....it is worse than them saying "stay home unless things get worse".  

There's a difference between being a realist and an optimist.  This is politics and history.  Being an emotional optimist isn't the best lens to look at historical events through. The reality of this is that just about any time the medical world says "yes....come to the hospital"....it is worse than them saying "stay home unless things get worse".  
It’s been designated a Day of Prayer for the Trump family.  All are welcome.  

Trump on schedule to leave the hospital tomorrow.   :thumbup:

CNN and other places, ahem, still acting like something nefarious is going on. 
That would be great! Hope it happens.

However, speaking of CNN...On CNN, Dr. Sanjay Gupta is questioning how Trump could be released from the hospital tomorrow. He points out that Remdesivir is a five-day course that's supposed to be administered in the hospital. :confused:

That would be great! Hope it happens.

However, speaking of CNN...On CNN, Dr. Sanjay Gupta is questioning how Trump could be released from the hospital tomorrow. He points out that Remdesivir is a five-day course that's supposed to be administered in the hospital. :confused:
The White House has excellent facilities and he will be able to continue his course of treatment there.

Users who are viewing this thread