Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

10 hours ago, tonydead said:

Trump on schedule to leave the hospital tomorrow.  :thumbup:

That's not what his doctors said.

"If he continues to look and feel as well as he does today, our hope is that we can plan for a discharge as early as tomorrow to the White House where he can continue his treatment course," said Dr. Brian Garibaldi.

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• The General

• SaintsInDome2006

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

50 minutes ago, Roy L Fewks said:

That's not what his doctors said.

"If he continues to look and feel as well as he does today, our hope is that we can plan for a discharge as early as tomorrow to the White House where he can continue his treatment course," said Dr. Brian Garibaldi.

Maybe you missed it. He actually left the hospital today. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
6 hours ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

You seem upset

I am not the only one.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1313182163714535424

Dr. James Phillips, ER physician at Walter Reed, on Trump's publicity stunt:

"The reality is that this was a dangerous move. There is no medical benefit for this to have taken place. It violates CDC guidelines that come from the president's own administration." @NBCNews

39 minutes ago, squistion said:

I am not the only one.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1313182163714535424

Dr. James Phillips, ER physician at Walter Reed, on Trump's publicity stunt:

"The reality is that this was a dangerous move. There is no medical benefit for this to have taken place. It violates CDC guidelines that come from the president's own administration." @NBCNews

In the days of social media it's easy to search twitter and find someone to support any view, that clearly doesn't make if fact and please don't post your random twitters here. Thanks. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

In the days of social media it's easy to search twitter and find someone to support any view, that clearly doesn't make if fact and please don't post your random twitters here. Thanks. 

Dr Phillips is not just some random tweeter. He is the chief of disaster medicine at George Washington University and an attending physician at Walter Reed Medical Center and was quoted and discussed extensively in the other COVID related threads in the last 24 hours.

Edited by squistion
2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Dr Phillips is not just some random tweeter. He is an admitting physical at Walter Reed and was quoted and discussed extensively in the other COVID related threads in the last 24 hours.

Definitely true.  He's not like Trump's first doctor Trump had to dictate his own letter of good health to.  Or the one Trump thought so highly of who believes in aliens and Paganism.  Or the current Trump doctor who has already been caught lying.  Phillips is an ER doc who's seen Covid up close and personal.  Trump hasn't defeated this.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Widbil83 said:

What does this mean?

You don't defeat Covid.  It has long lasting symptoms which may last the rest of a person's life.  The real doctors are still researching everything about it.  My son had it in April and still has blinding headaches from it.  

17 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Chewing up COVID and spitting it out in less than 5 days might be Trump’s most Alpha moment.   

Please don't make jokes about it like that. I know others think it's fine and we can have the humor at the same time but I'd rather us not do the jokes here. There are a lot of people who have lost people to it and I'd rather us be sensitive to it. 

1 hour ago, Prinefan said:

Sorry, thought this thread was about Trump.

This is the positive Trump thread.  There are plenty of others to choose from if you want to say he's never going to defeat Covid, especially since the DRs haven't given us any reason to believe that.  Long lasting affects isn't a universal truth, some people never even know they've had it. 

• Thanks 2
17 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Just saw his tweet, sounds like he’s doing great which is awesome news. Wish I felt better than I did 20 years ago. 😂

I sometimes do, but it's usually fueled by adult beverages and short lived.

cheers.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Just saw his tweet, sounds like he’s doing great which is awesome news. Wish I felt better than I did 20 years ago. 😂

One side effect of taking steroids (if you are middle aged or older) is that it can make you feel younger.

7 hours ago, Widbil83 said:

The Biden protesters are just barking at people now apparently. :lmao:

https://twitter.com/abigailmarone/status/1313123123437490184?s=21

As someone who has owned dogs who will bite, I'd say that's pretty typical.  The one's who bark generally are the more faint of heart if and when trouble comes, it's all for show.  The quiet ones stalking are the real danger.

Edited by Shula-holic
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

The President with a fist bump heading to the chopper, and little Brian Stelter melting down on CNN. Acosta now Acostaing hard. What an embarrassment CNN is.

:lmao:  The video CNN saved to post about him taking off his mask as soon as he got home has the stock ticker at the bottom, DOW up 465. 

LOL

Edited by tonydead
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, squistion said:

One side effect of taking steroids (if you are middle aged or older) is that it can make you feel younger.

Are you his doctor to confirm this is the case here or just see it somewhere on Twitter? 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, tonydead said:

Don't you dare stand on that enormous balcony, all by yourself and take that mask off!  You're infected!

He was not alone. There was a photographer right behind him.

He then walked inside, and there were at least two other people visible near him there.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1313477876277223425 (photo, at link, on balcony and a video clip of him walking back inside)

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

He was not alone. There was a photographer right behind him.

He then walked inside, and there were at least two other people visible near him there.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1313477876277223425 (photo, at link, on balcony and a video clip of him walking back inside)

I don't click on links from the communist Dan Dale 8.  

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GoBirds said:

Why is he spamming this thread with dale tweets?

It was a news item refuting Tony's claim that Trump was alone on the balcony. This was photographic evidence and the only way to see it was via a tweet link. If I had just said there are photos on social media showing a photographer behind Trump on the balcony, the usual suspects would have called me a liar unless I could back it up and provide a link.

Edited by squistion
  • Sad 1
52 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

I will choose my words carefully as others have not had similar outcomes against this wicked Chinese virus, but wow.   Trump is no longer showing symptoms.  

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/06/white-house-physician-president-donald-trump-reports-no-covid-19-symptoms/

This is amazing news and obviously not an attempt at humor at all. Very inspiring 

• Thanks 1
  • knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place