What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (10 Viewers)

:lol:  Tough guy won't answer a simple question

@kaitlancollins

From the White House transcript:

Q: Are you okay with people thinking your tweets are racist, Mr. President?

Trump: Quiet. Quiet. Quiet. Quiet.

Q: Mr. President, are you okay with people thinking your tweets are racist, sir?

Trump: Quiet.

Q: I'm asking a question, sir.
An Alpha being alpha.  :tebow:

You do realize you admittedly hate Trump, but you are in a pro-Trump thread accusing someone that is not a Trump hater of trolling?   Does the irony/hypocrisy of your post not register?  
I realize i dont like him.  Im in a Trump 2020 thread.

I didnt accuse someone of trolling (gobirds dod that)...I pointed out what he was doing and accusing people of.  Just like others complaining so much about trolling or discourse or not talking on topic and posting all about other posters today.

Read what I wrote...realize that fit with most of the Trump supporters today talking almost exclusively about other people because you cant logically defend Trumps words.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh more personal bs.  
The irony is that the trump detractors are discussing the president and his recent comments.  

The gang of six trump supporters are attacking the posters in this thread.  In almost every single post.  Just scroll back through the last 3-4 pages.  Littered with garbage personal attacks.  

Substantive discussion is not their thing.  But they take their cues from the leader.  This is the new normal in America.   

This thread is a textbook example.  

The irony is that the trump detractors are discussing the president and his recent comments.  

The gang of six trump supporters are attacking the posters in this thread.  In almost every single post.  Just scroll back through the last 3-4 pages.  Littered with garbage personal attacks.  

Substantive discussion is not their thing.  But they take their cues from the leader.  This is the new normal in America.   

Thats why i am saying they have zero room to complain about discourse on this board.

How many times did you come into the Pro-Trump thread to call him racist today? Substantive discussion  :lmao:

Who knew Canadians were this obsessed with it.  :lmao:

Trump (or his handlers) know exactly what the score is.

Say something terrible(and I gotta say, it was pretty low) and watch the left..

LOSE THEIR MINDS!!

It's like a windup toy.  He knows there will be a reaction and he knows some of the left will do stupid things that waste time (talking about impeachment again...which has a zero chance of succeeding)  and he can just play that card all the way to election day.

Pelosi had it right. Dont acknowledge him. Denounce the comments and move on like you would with a child.  But trump knows the left is all about emotion, and he..or someone..is playing that card.  I gotta say...while I've never really liked Pelosi..she knows politics.  But the progressives are stifling her wisdom.

While what the president said is really sad and will definitely go down as a dark day..the left takes this bait so easily....its a shame on both sides. 

It's actually surprising that there are so many political consumers here and you cant figure this out.   It shows just how ingrained everyone is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump confirmed in his press conference today that he was referring to those four women. He wasn't being vague.

Once again Trump has pulled the rug out from under your own talking points.
What makes you think they care?  I mean they’re here for the hatred and hippy punching.  It’s a feature not a bug.

You’ve cried wolf for years at this point. It falls on deaf ears and doesn’t deserve a response. 
Most of your posts don’t make sense.  Cried wolf?   Did that sound poignant in your head before you typed it?

I’d ask you to explain what you mean, but I already know you can’t and won’t bother trying.  

Feel free to put me on ignore.  Cheers. 

When Trump does something awful, it was just a brilliant distraction designed to make the libs go crazy. But also, the libs need to stop talking about it because it's ruining the thread.
And it really wasn't that awful (or so we have been told for a full day now)

Trump is brilliant.  Knowing his vague comments would force Dems to rush to defend these detestable politicians. Now they are linked to this crew.  The man is playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anonymous-democratic-group-leaked-poll-205906247.html
This is beautiful.  It’s no secret that far left politics are unpopular.  But I think the attacks they lobbed at our federal boder agents and ICE officials really freaked normal people who may flirt with the Democrats out.  Who would have thought saying we have “concentration camps” in this country wouldn’t go over well? 

Trump is brilliant.  Knowing his vague comments would force Dems to rush to defend these detestable politicians. Now they are linked to this crew.  The man is playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anonymous-democratic-group-leaked-poll-205906247.html
He's supposedly "dumb" yet somehow he continuously pulls this off.  Forget the fact he won the Presidency after nobody gave him a chance.  I don't approve of all that he does, but to call him dumb is being pretty dismissive of the evidence.  Winning the Presidency isn't exactly easy to pull off.  He knows what he's doing instinctively in a political sense.  Yep, it's divisive, but it scores the points he's looking to score.  He needs a foil who he can paint as extreme, and there's none better for him than the likes of AOC, Omar, etc.  

Most of your posts don’t make sense.  Cried wolf?   Did that sound poignant in your head before you typed it?

I’d ask you to explain what you mean, but I already know you can’t and won’t bother trying.  

Feel free to put me on ignore.  Cheers. 
Better yet, just don’t respond to my posts. Maybe some of the other tired acts will follow suit. 

Thats rich...the following people around thing :lmao:

Why bother with other threads?  We are on the right side of history in here and they know it.  That’s why the trolls have arrived en masses.  
Right side of history?  History won’t look kindly in the Trump years.

And calling large groups trolls is pretty unexcellent.

He's supposedly "dumb" yet somehow he continuously pulls this off.  Forget the fact he won the Presidency after nobody gave him a chance.  I don't approve of all that he does, but to call him dumb is being pretty dismissive of the evidence.  Winning the Presidency isn't exactly easy to pull off.  He knows what he's doing instinctively in a political sense.  Yep, it's divisive, but it scores the points he's looking to score.  He needs a foil who he can paint as extreme, and there's none better for him than the likes of AOC, Omar, etc.  
He knows how to persuade 

You should take your own advice and stop responding to certain posters. Same with some other guys. It would clear up a lot of the crap in these threads. 
Really? I’m in the one thread not based on daily tears about Trump yet the complainers like you just can’t resist and stay out? It’s a great representation of what the left is today. Go find another thread if you can’t handle it?

This is beautiful.  It’s no secret that far left politics are unpopular.  But I think the attacks they lobbed at our federal boder agents and ICE officials really freaked normal people who may flirt with the Democrats out.  Who would have thought saying we have “concentration camps” in this country wouldn’t go over well? 
The left has completely overplayed their hand.  It’s comical at this point that they think Twitter follows represent support and a mandate.  

I realize i dont like him.  Im in a Trump 2020 thread.

I didnt accuse someone of trolling (gobirds dod that)...I pointed out what he was doing and accusing people of.  Just like others complaining so much about trolling or discourse or not talking on topic and posting all about other posters today.
Really?  This sound familiar?

Ah...because Hillary was bad, ignore that Trump is not liberal at all socially and os a fiscal mess?  Yeah...you can fish more with others. Enjoy your day

Really? I’m in the one thread not based on daily tears about Trump yet the complainers like you just can’t resist and stay out? It’s a great representation of what the left is today. Go find another thread if you can’t handle it?
You complain on her daily about a number of things. Rarely have I seen you actually contribute to a conversation based on the topic. If you hate Sho’s posts so much put him on ignore or just don’t respond. 

You complain on her daily about a number of things. Rarely have I seen you actually contribute to a conversation based on the topic. If you hate Sho’s posts so much put him on ignore or just don’t respond. 
Because I don’t consider posters like you and Sho worth the time to be honest. What’s so hard to understand, just don’t follow me around? My interest is the posters in here that don’t whine all day........but the immaturity of the off topic whiners in here is sad. 

Trump confirmed in his press conference today that he was referring to those four women. He wasn't being vague.

Once again Trump has pulled the rug out from under your own talking points.
It so true. His own supporters keep making up lies out of thin air to support/excuse him as they know how wretched some of his actions are, than he keeps crushing those supporters lies by admitting to the wretchedness. They've been repeating this for a couple years now.

Because I don’t consider posters like you and Sho worth the time to be honest. What’s so hard to understand, just don’t follow me around? My interest is the posters in here that don’t whine all day........but the immaturity of the off topic whiners in here is sad. 
You've spent the whole day whining about posters and insulting posters.  To complain about others immaturity is laughable.

Im not following you around. I can’t read anything on here without seeing you complain about something or someone. It’s just constant bickering on here everyday like siblings. 

This makes zero sense based in the conversation.  If you have a point...make it.
The point is you do exactly what you claim not to do in this thread, calling what I posted a fishing expedition/trolling simply because I didn't agree with you, its pretty much what you do.  This is the one Pro Trump thread among a thousand anti Trump threads, why are you here?  Its not for debate or discussion purposes as you have posted ZERO posts of substance in this thread 

Users who are viewing this thread