Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Perhaps not, since WaPo has been unable to verify the authenticity of the alleged emails and other correspondence NYP published.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hunter-joe-biden-emails/2020/10/14/2740c702-0e4c-11eb-8074-0e943a91bf08_story.html

WaPo doesn't have the hard drive, the FBI does.  Looking more and more like they will be forced to issue a report of their findings before the election.

• Like 2
  • Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• The General

• SaintsInDome2006

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

8 minutes ago, tonydead said:

WaPo doesn't have the hard drive, the FBI does.  Looking more and more like they will be forced to issue a report of their findings before the election.

I like how some people think the WaPo is an intelligence agency or something and not a deeply political hack of a newspaper. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, squistion said:

Perhaps not, since WaPo has been unable to verify the authenticity of the alleged emails and other correspondence NYP published.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hunter-joe-biden-emails/2020/10/14/2740c702-0e4c-11eb-8074-0e943a91bf08_story.html

BEZOS,ZUCKERBERG & DORSEY

Edited by HellToupee
Axis of EvIL
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

Blue check mark cnn analyst Joe Lockhart 

FACT -- if Steve Scully says he didn't send it you can take it to the bank. Period. Anyone who questions him or makes accusations is a damn liar.

:lol:

You could post 100 of these. :lmao: The MSM is just a constant embarrassment.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, HellToupee said:

Blue check mark cnn analyst Joe Lockhart 

FACT -- if Steve Scully says he didn't send it you can take it to the bank. Period. Anyone who questions him or makes accusations is a damn liar.

A blue check only means that Twitter has verified that this is the account of the person it represents to be. In other words it is not a fake, imposter or parody account.

• Laughing 3
6 minutes ago, squistion said:

A blue check only means that Twitter has verified that this is the account of the person it represents to be. In other words it is not a fake, imposter or parody account.

#FUNFACT Lockhart sold his DC house to Obama for 8+ million 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

#FUNFACT Lockhart sold his DC house to Obama for 8+ million 

You can question Squis on a lot of things, how Twitter operates is DEFINITELY not one of them!

As far as the real estate deal, highly questionable that was “arms length “ to put it nicely. 

4 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

My god she’s like a little ankle biting dog every two seconds. She won’t even let the people asking questions respond. 

She has no clue what she’s talking about she’s just yelling liberal talking points. He nailed the response. 

• Laughing 1
17 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

She has no clue what she’s talking about she’s just yelling liberal talking points. He nailed the response. 

Its been at least 24 since I've seen TDS this severe. 

She needs to take some time off.

• Like 1
Just now, Max Power said:

Its been at least 24 since I've seen TDS this severe. 

She needs to take some time off.

She was trying to impress by calling him out but anyone that understands the topics can see she doesn’t. Meanwhile Biden’s guy is basically running his leg helping him along. :lmao:

Its all so predictable. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GoBirds said:

She was trying to impress by calling him out but anyone that understands the topics can see she doesn’t. Meanwhile Biden’s guy is basically running his leg helping him along. :lmao:

Its all so predictable. 

She looked unhinged, but that's the new normal for some. Trump plays in the big leagues, he has this thing. Trump 2020

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
7 minutes ago, Max Power said:

She looked unhinged, but that's the new normal for some. Trump plays in the big leagues, he has this thing. Trump 2020

She’s playing to her bias media base for sure. Trumps not perfect but the alternative is your typical lifetime politician giving empty answers he will never live up to but at a much slower and less coherent way. If this guy gets elected for just not being Trump it’s going to be 4 years of the extreme Left over taking him and all will be ready for a change after....it just doesn’t work. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

It’s truly scary the levels they are going to forcing their narrative. Look at media and big tech going all out to ensure it’s Biden....crazy to watch. 

• Like 1

Look at the efforts these tech companies are going to stifle any negative Biden news.  Our president is on it though retweeting this bombshell Babylon Bee report. 

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1317044556328730625?s=20

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Twitter Shuts Down Entire Network To Slow Spread Of Negative Biden News https://babylonbee.com/news/twitter-shuts-down-entire-network-to-slow-spread-of-negative-biden-news

via

@TheBabylonBee

Wow, this has never been done in history. This includes his really bad interview last night. Why is Twitter doing this. Bringing more attention to Sleepy Joe & Big T

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
6 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Great job by Father Trump going into the belly of the beast last night and taking on a hostile environment.  Very proud of him.  

The crowd loved him, it was just one unhinged lady and a network (with a history of burying abuse allegations) melting.

The black lady in the back with the red masked was getting doxed on twitter last night and she has turned into a little star herself now.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, squistion said:

He does?  :confused:

Yes, it was a well played move to avoid twitter censorship.

All the libs retweeting how dumb he is and yet it gets the message out to everyone. He really is on another level.

Biden is definitely a well trained politician.

From the Biden Town Hall:

CEDRIC HUMPHREY: Many people believe that the true swing demographic in this election will be Black voters under the age of 30. Not because they'll be voting for Trump, but because they won't vote at all. I myself have had this exact same conflict.

So, my question for you then is, besides you ain't Black, what do you have to say to young Black voters who see voting for you as further participation in a system that continually fails to not protect them?

BIDEN: Well, I'd said, first of all, as my buddy John Lewis said, it's a sacred opportunity, the right to vote. You can make a difference.

If young Black women and men vote, you can determine the outcome of this election. Not a joke. You can do that.

And the next question is, am I worthy of your vote, can I earn your vote? And the answer is, there's two things I think that I care, that I've demonstrated I care about my whole career. One is in addition to dealing with a criminal justice system to make it fair and make it more decent... 

[Did he really say that?  Did the people who listened really believe that?  Ha Ha Ha.  Then he does he normal black people are poor and uneducated portion of the answer:]

...we have to be able to put Black Americans in a position to be able to gain wealth, generate wealth and so you look at what that entails and it entails everything from early education; that's why I'm supporting making sure that when you have Title One Schools as you know schools with the least tax base to be able to support their schools, I increased the funding for them from 15 to $45 billion. That allows every teacher in that school to make up to 60,000 bucks and the problem now is they're leaving the schools, they're not there, we're short about a million-and-a-half teachers, a million-and-a-quarter teachers...

[Well that's a socioeconomical issue, not a race issue.  He goes on about providing funding to HBCUs which is currently in place already, so he doesn't really have a new issue on that topic.]

...In addition to that if you're a young man about to graduate and you've graduated from school and you want to own your first home and you're, well it's awful hard to get the money and depending on the background, excuse me, your economic background is to get a downpayment so we're going to guarantee first-time home buyers a $15,000 downpayment for first-time home buyers...

[Yeah, this isn't a race issue.  First-time home buyers come in all colors.  Then he starts talking about funding the SBA, another issue that isn't race related.]

STEPHANOPOULOS: Cedric?

(CROSSTALK)

I said did you hear what you needed to hear?

HUMPHREY: [Rolls eyes] I think so.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Yes, it was a well played move to avoid twitter censorship.

All the libs retweeting how dumb he is and yet it gets the message out to everyone. He really is on another level.

What message is it exactly that he is getting out to everyone? 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Thunderlips said:

Kind of confused about the Rights "outrage" over twitter/Facebook.  Aren't these private companies which are allowed to do what they want?  

This falls into the realm of election interference and no, private companies can't do that.

24 minutes ago, Snotbubbles said:

This falls into the realm of election interference and no, private companies can't do that.

I agree, election interference shouldn't be tolerated and in fact, should be discouraged and dare I say, punishable by law.  

We should both take our concerns to Gov. Greg Abbott about this!

• Like 1
  • knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place