What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (6 Viewers)

I didn't watch the debate (Eagles were on).  I heard Biden said he was going to end or move away from oil.  That's a pretty stupid statement, Texas is definitely red now.  Colorado, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, West Virginia.  A lot of states have a lot of jobs in oil.  

Decoding the “it was about a draw” narrative in the MSM really means “oh my god our guy got his ### kicked.” Yuuuuge night for the MAGA kid.
my favorite part was at the end when Biden says "yes, i want to end the oil industry" and then gave specifics.   Trump just gave him a look of incredulousness and shut up.   After Joe talked himself into a corner Trump says I hope you were listening Texas, Oklahoma, Pennsyvlania, Ohio etc...

i already thought that up to that point Trump was doing much better than Joe overall, but that was like hitting a grand slam at the end of the game to make the score 10-5

It's the go to move. Attack the source every time. Then when Trump wins the election they stare dumbfounded at each other asking how could CNN have been wrong. 
Yep, Russian witch-hunt any tweet off twitter will do, anything against our guy just complain about the source. The hypocrisy is obvious and I think we all expected it when the Left pretended to care only about what was right for their country and that was the source of the constant outrage. Check out all the smoke around Biden now and they won’t touch it, what about our country? :lmao:

Great.  Two source cops on the forum now.  
sho was gone for awhile so the mantle must be carried.

anonymous sources is the usual go to trusted source for the drive by media and thus carried on & believed by most of the left on this board

me: why do you believe an anonymous source?

because they are obviously trusted & believable.

me: how do you know?

because they have a lot to lose by being an unreliable source.

me: so if they are anonymous how can they lose credibility?

they just can.

me: {slump}

walked a mile thru a gated retirement community today.  yard signs:

Trump: 22

Biden: 5

probably has nothing to do with final results election night but made me smile.  enthusiasm is good.

walked a mile thru a gated retirement community today.  yard signs:

Trump: 22

Biden: 5

probably has nothing to do with final results election night but made me smile.  enthusiasm is good.
Yeah I have a bad feeling with the way coronavirus has been politicized and the misinformation that has been used for those purposes. Biden hasn’t been one to accomplish a lot in his political career though, I doubt that changes now. If he does allow the extreme Left agenda to move forward you can bet the pendulum will swing back quickly in 4 years. I think we still have a shot but definitely not the landslide it would have been before. 

Last edited by a moderator:
sho was gone for awhile so the mantle must be carried.

anonymous sources is the usual go to trusted source for the drive by media and thus carried on & believed by most of the left on this board

me: why do you believe an anonymous source?

because they are obviously trusted & believable.

me: how do you know?

because they have a lot to lose by being an unreliable source.

me: so if they are anonymous how can they lose credibility?

they just can.

me: {slump}
Ah yeah I noticed there wasn’t much pointless trolling questions last week.  Back to business as usual it seems 

in a movie a mountain man(Wil Greer?) makes a statement to Jeremiah Johnson(Robert Redford):

something like:

you have done well pilgrim to have so much hair when so many want it.

reminds me of Trump.  He won an election & how to oust him started immediately.  actually sooner than that.  Never seen such a hissy fit thrown when a man was elected.  voters were stupid, racist, uneducated, & hicks.  

regardless of the coming election we had 4 years of a guy actually looking out for you, me & America.  He is a little rough around the edges but gets things done.  IMO

I hear he's leading in the polls in Fla, Az, and MI.  You would think PA, TX, OK would lean Trump after Biden's statements about the oil industry and fossil fuel in general.

You should corner a possum in your garage one day. The energy it exudes will be admirable, I promise you.
My grandpa once killed a possum with a shovel when I was a kid. It kept eating his garden.
My dog caught one one late night while I let him out to go to the bathroom, he brought it back into the house and dropped it in the middle of the living room floor. As I was getting the blood covered dog back into the yard the possum “woke up”, guts falling out and proceeded to run all over the house.   Yeah that was a fun night.  

My dog caught one one late night while I let him out to go to the bathroom, he brought it back into the house and dropped it in the middle of the living room floor. As I was getting the blood covered dog back into the yard the possum “woke up”, guts falling out and proceeded to run all over the house.   Yeah that was a fun night.  
That's more interesting, albeit a lot messier.

Lol. You have no idea. It’s quite the story when told in full.  
I've shot a deer before, and helped my dad field dress a few more, so I'm used to messes, though I'll have to hear it sometime. Probably not here, I'm surprised somebody hasn't already tried to butt in and end this.

I've shot a deer before, and helped my dad field dress a few more, so I'm used to messes, though I'll have to hear it sometime. Probably not here, I'm surprised somebody hasn't already tried to butt in and end this.
Well it is a good story.  It’s one of my go to’s.  Lol

My GB was using my parent's lake house and unbeknownst to him his dog got in a tussle with a skunk and ran into the house as he was going outside. He called me absolutely freaking out because the whole house smelled like skunk. He thought my dad might literally murder him. Lol

JohnnyU said:
I hear he's leading in the polls in Fla, Az, and MI.  You would think PA, TX, OK would lean Trump after Biden's statements about the oil industry and fossil fuel in general.
Trump is winning PA.  I have no doubt.  Biden needs to demolish Trump in Philadelphia and the suburbs to have any chance to carry this state.  The Democratic leadership of both Gov. Wolf and Mayor Kenney (and also DA Krasner) have made a lot of life-long Democrats in the area flip red.  Trump just needs to be within 500K votes and the middle of the state will be overwhelmingly red.  I think he may be within 400K this election.  I also think Trump may get 10%+ of the black vote which IMO would guarantee his re-election.

On a funny note, I walked my dog the other day and every telephone poll had a Biden/Harris sign up.  The next day when I walked my dog all the signs had been taken down except one, and that one had Trump spray painted on the Biden/Harris sign.

JohnnyU said:
NEW

@trafalgar_group

Post Debate Poll: Michigan: Trump 49% (+2) Biden 47% Jorgensen 2% Florida: Trump 49% (+2) Biden 47% Jorgensen 2% Arizona: Trump 50% (+3) Biden 47% Jorgensen 2%
Has Trafalgar provided any recent polling on Pennsylvainia?

Users who are viewing this thread