What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (10 Viewers)

The Girl Scouts tweeted congratuations to ACB for the SCOTUS seat and got shamed into retracting that tweet.  The libs are just disgusting.
This should really be it’s own thread. Prime example of what the Democrat Party has become. They will bully and cancel anybody who gets in their way or don’t agree with.

This is why I laugh when I see the neocons, Never Trumpers and FBG “independents” (who aren’t really independent) saying they are voting for Biden. Most of them have no idea the pain they are in if Biden somehow wins. 

This should really be it’s own thread. Prime example of what the Democrat Party has become. They will bully and cancel anybody who gets in their way or don’t agree with.

This is why I laugh when I see the neocons, Never Trumpers and FBG “independents” (who aren’t really independent) saying they are voting for Biden. Most of them have no idea the pain they are in if Biden somehow wins. 
Yep they talk about Trumps behavior but yet their own behavior is to bully and threaten anyone on the other side.  Then they turn around and state how divisive things are and how can we all come together.  They aren’t interested in anything but shoving their politics down America’s throat.  No negotiation.  No compromise.  Their way or they online bully and threaten people like the Girl Scouts.  I would actually support many of the things they claim as their agenda but their actions are so gross I can’t vote for any of them.  

I'm one of the "FBG independents" voting for Biden, what kind of pain are we talking here?  

Don't hold back, I can take it, I just came from the hemorrhoid thread.

I'm one of the "FBG independents" voting for Biden, what kind of pain are we talking here?  

Don't hold back, I can take it, I just came from the hemorrhoid thread.
That thread is a trip. But I'm an independent voter who voted for Biden as well, and I find myself highly suspicious of Trump and Co's scare tactics.

More good news guys-

Chuck Callesto@ChuckCallesto

BREAKING REPORT: Officials at The Department of Justice have CONFIRMED Hunter Biden and his business associates are CURRENTLY UNDER ACTIVE criminal investigation by the FBI...

https://twitter.com/chuckcallesto/status/1321934984966479872?s=21
Oh boy, another October surprise.  Have they never heard of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"?

At least its from a trustworthy source, a "Talent Manager" / James McCoy Taylor's booking manager.

I took it as you implying that Trump wont have the same success selling speeches for 500k a pop because the people he appeals to don't have that kind of money.

Cant wait to see what his multi-million dollar "book deal" comes out to. 
There's going to be multi-million book deals; Trump will get them.....but so will a whole lot of other people who have been in the administration.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Lil Wayne endorses Trump

https://twitter.com/LilTunechi/status/1321941986174226432?s=20

Lil Wayne WEEZY F

@LilTunechi

Just had a great meeting with

@realdonaldtrump

@potus

besides what he’s done so far with criminal reform, the platinum plan is going to give the community real ownership. He listened to what we had to say today and assured he will and can get it done.
The Hip Hop Community is helping carry the MAGA message at the right time.  Welcome aboard.  

So NOW Twitter is not reliable?
I never said each and every tweet made by anyone in the world on Twitter is reliable. It is like anything else, it depends of the credibility of the source.

Chuck Callestro did not provide any link or any proof of his claim (if you can do so, it would be appreciated as it appears that he just made this up).

Here is a second reporting that @s the DOJ and FBI. 

James Rosen

@JamesRosenTV

EXCLUSIVE: A @TheJusticeDept official confirms that in 2019, the @FBI opened up a criminal investigation into "Hunter Biden and his associates," focused on allegations of money-laundering, and that it remains open and active today. More very soon on your @WeAreSinclair stations.

Here is a second reporting that @s the DOJ and FBI. 

James Rosen

@JamesRosenTV

EXCLUSIVE: A @TheJusticeDept official confirms that in 2019, the @FBI opened up a criminal investigation into "Hunter Biden and his associates," focused on allegations of money-laundering, and that it remains open and active today. More very soon on your @WeAreSinclair stations.
James Rosen of Sinclair. 

LIke Callesto he doesn't name the Justice Dept official. Another claim in which no one either past or present with The Justice Dept. is willing to go on the record to confirm this.

James Rosen of Sinclair. 

LIke Callesto he doesn't name the Justice Dept official. Another claim in which no one either past or present with The Justice Dept. is willing to go on the record to confirm this.
He @s them at least. So they know the claim is out there. 

well, I'm not a racist. how's that??????????????????????????????????????   your statement is complete hogwash &  a whole lot worse.

thanks for your brilliant, contrite, superior feeling,  contribution.
I was talking about the White Nationalist group, Proud Boys, claiming they aren't racist.  What does this have to do with you?

Wait...

Debbie dingell got a taste of auto workers.    She thought they were going to Biden.   But they are tired of democrats  looking and talking down to them.       Labor unions 4 Trump.    These wine and cheese fbg elitists.   I hope they get some crow.

Oh boy, another October surprise.  Have they never heard of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"?

At least its from a trustworthy source, a "Talent Manager" / James McCoy Taylor's booking manager.
Will "BREAKING REPORT!" be the new drinking game until November 4th?

"THIS changes EVERYTHING! Pay no attention to the sweaty orange man behind the curtain."

You really think Trump will spend his time "campaigning... around the country" for anyone other than himself?... especially "a sniveling coward"* like "Lyin' Ted"*.

*Trump's words, not mine
True.  Instead he could get paid huge advances to write a book or create content for television based on being a President or VP.  Oh, that's right he already did that ON HIS OWN as a private citizen.   

Do you really think anyone is in politics who doesn't have an ego?

Will "BREAKING REPORT!" be the new drinking game until November 4th?

"THIS changes EVERYTHING! Pay no attention to the sweaty orange man behind the curtain."
Thank God "Russian Influence" didn't become a drinking game or Schiff & Pelosi would have killed us off long ago.

No big deal.  
So you don't think it's no big deal that non political civil servants can now be fired on a whim?  People that have worked for Republican and Democrat can now just be terminated without cause.   And this was done via EO...

Or on the flip side

Agencies greater ability to hire employees without using a competitive process and makes it easier to “burrow in” federal employees that normally turn over when a new president gets elected.

Users who are viewing this thread