Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • knowledge dropper

    2649

  • timschochet

    1899

  • The General

    1734

  • SaintsInDome2006

    1688

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

3 hours ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Most racists say they aren't racist.  In fact some say "no one has ever done more for the black community than me".

well, I'm not a racist. how's that??????????????????????????????????????   your statement is complete hogwash &  a whole lot worse.

thanks for your brilliant, contrite, superior feeling,  contribution.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I wonder who his business associates are.

DNC seems to enjoy running candidates under investigation 

Evidently not his dad, as far as business associates go. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Widbil83 said:

More good news guys-

Chuck Callesto@ChuckCallesto

BREAKING REPORT: Officials at The Department of Justice have CONFIRMED Hunter Biden and his business associates are CURRENTLY UNDER ACTIVE criminal investigation by the FBI...

https://twitter.com/chuckcallesto/status/1321934984966479872?s=21

Is there any link to the Officials at The Department of Justice who have CONFIRMED this?

Or is this just Chuck Callesto making up stuff?

Edited by squistion
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Max Power said:

Lil Wayne endorses Trump

https://twitter.com/LilTunechi/status/1321941986174226432?s=20

Lil Wayne WEEZY F

@LilTunechi

Just had a great meeting with

@realdonaldtrump

@potus

besides what he’s done so far with criminal reform, the platinum plan is going to give the community real ownership. He listened to what we had to say today and assured he will and can get it done.

The Hip Hop Community is helping carry the MAGA message at the right time.  Welcome aboard.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

So NOW Twitter is not reliable?

I never said each and every tweet made by anyone in the world on Twitter is reliable. It is like anything else, it depends of the credibility of the source.

Chuck Callestro did not provide any link or any proof of his claim (if you can do so, it would be appreciated as it appears that he just made this up).

Edited by squistion
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a second reporting that @s the DOJ and FBI. 

 

James Rosen

@JamesRosenTV

EXCLUSIVE: A @TheJusticeDept official confirms that in 2019, the @FBI opened up a criminal investigation into "Hunter Biden and his associates," focused on allegations of money-laundering, and that it remains open and active today. More very soon on your @WeAreSinclair stations.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Max Power said:

Here is a second reporting that @s the DOJ and FBI. 

James Rosen

@JamesRosenTV

EXCLUSIVE: A @TheJusticeDept official confirms that in 2019, the @FBI opened up a criminal investigation into "Hunter Biden and his associates," focused on allegations of money-laundering, and that it remains open and active today. More very soon on your @WeAreSinclair stations.

James Rosen of Sinclair. 

LIke Callesto he doesn't name the Justice Dept official. Another claim in which no one either past or present with The Justice Dept. is willing to go on the record to confirm this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, squistion said:

James Rosen of Sinclair. 

LIke Callesto he doesn't name the Justice Dept official. Another claim in which no one either past or present with The Justice Dept. is willing to go on the record to confirm this.

He @s them at least. So they know the claim is out there. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shadrap said:

well, I'm not a racist. how's that??????????????????????????????????????   your statement is complete hogwash &  a whole lot worse.

thanks for your brilliant, contrite, superior feeling,  contribution.

I was talking about the White Nationalist group, Proud Boys, claiming they aren't racist.  What does this have to do with you?

Wait...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lehigh98 said:

Oh boy, another October surprise.  Have they never heard of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"?

At least its from a trustworthy source, a "Talent Manager" / James McCoy Taylor's booking manager.

Will "BREAKING REPORT!" be the new drinking game until November 4th?

 

"THIS changes EVERYTHING! Pay no attention to the sweaty orange man behind the curtain."

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lehigh98 said:

You really think Trump will spend his time "campaigning... around the country" for anyone other than himself?... especially "a sniveling coward"* like "Lyin' Ted"*.

*Trump's words, not mine

True.  Instead he could get paid huge advances to write a book or create content for television based on being a President or VP.  Oh, that's right he already did that ON HIS OWN as a private citizen.   

Do you really think anyone is in politics who doesn't have an ego?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BoltBacker said:

Will "BREAKING REPORT!" be the new drinking game until November 4th?

 

"THIS changes EVERYTHING! Pay no attention to the sweaty orange man behind the curtain."

Thank God "Russian Influence" didn't become a drinking game or Schiff & Pelosi would have killed us off long ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

No big deal.  

So you don't think it's no big deal that non political civil servants can now be fired on a whim?  People that have worked for Republican and Democrat can now just be terminated without cause.   And this was done via EO...

Or on the flip side

 Agencies greater ability to hire employees without using a competitive process and makes it easier to “burrow in” federal employees that normally turn over when a new president gets elected.

Edited by belljr
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Most racists say they aren't racist.  In fact some say "no one has ever done more for the black community than me".

Others are more in your face.  In fact some say "I don't want my kids to grow up in a racial jungle".

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, belljr said:

So you don't think it's no big deal that non political civil servants can now be fired on a whim?  People that have worked for Republican and Democrat can now just be terminated without cause.   And this was done via EO...

Or on the flip side

 Agencies greater ability to hire employees without using a competitive process and makes it easier to “burrow in” federal employees that normally turn over when a new president gets elected.

I live in Pennsylvania.  Pennsylvania is an "at-will" employment State.  You can be terminate at any time, without cause, explanation or prior warning, provided it does not violate state and federal anti-discrimination laws.  Why should Federal employees be exempt from that?

In the 2016 Merit Principles Survey it revealed that less than a quarter of Federal employees believe their agency addresses poor performers effectively.  Senior agency officials reported that poor performance by career employees in policy-relevant positions has resulted in long delays and substandard-quality work for important agency projects, such as drafting and issuing regulations.  Also, only a quarter of Federal supervisors are confident that they could remove a poor performer.  Career employees in confidential, policy-determining, policy‑making, and policy-advocating positions wield significant influence over Government operations and effectiveness.  Agencies need the flexibility to expeditiously remove poorly performing employees from these positions without facing extensive delays or litigation.  

If you were in charge, what would you do to allow department heads the ability to remove poor performers from their positions?

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, raidergil said:

True.  Instead he could get paid huge advances to write a book or create content for television based on being a President or VP.  Oh, that's right he already did that ON HIS OWN as a private citizen.   

Do you really think anyone is in politics who doesn't have an ego?

Sorry , not sure where you're coming from here.  My post was in response to Snotbubbles grand plan...

On 10/29/2020 at 8:32 AM, Snotbubbles said:

The Democratic party should be scared going forward.  With Trump in their corner, the Republican party is super unified.  Imagine a traditional politician (like say Ted Cruz), with Trump campaigning for him around the country, running on a similar platform as today without the personality negatives that turn off a lot of voters.  The independents would flock to the right, especially if the running opponent is an uber-progressive like Kamala Harris.    

I was saying Trump would never help others, only himself... like your book or TV deal idea.

Not sure what you're saying with your ego comment but we all know Trump's is the biggest so we agree on that.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lehigh98 said:

Sorry , not sure where you're coming from here.  My post was in response to Snotbubbles grand plan...

I was saying Trump would never help others, only himself... like your book or TV deal idea.

Not sure what you're saying with your ego comment but we all know Trump's is the biggest so we agree on that.

 

We'll see if he'll help other Republicans.  I think he will.  He cares about the direction America is going and knows that the progressive policies will lead us down the wrong path.

Another issue for Democrats is that they have a fractured party.  You can see by the way Biden is campaigning he can't take firm policy stances because one half of his party wants radical changes and the other half doesn't want those radical changes.  In PA more people have left the Democratic Party for the Republican Party than vice versa (not sure what it looks like nationally).  As younger more progressive voters take over the Democratic Party and move it more to the left, older voters will continue to leave for the Republican Party.  One media pundit said they are expecting Trump to get upwards of 20% of the Black vote.  If that happens, that would be absolutely historic for the Republican Party.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Max Power said:

Lil Wayne endorses Trump

https://twitter.com/LilTunechi/status/1321941986174226432?s=20

Lil Wayne WEEZY F

@LilTunechi

Just had a great meeting with

@realdonaldtrump

@potus

besides what he’s done so far with criminal reform, the platinum plan is going to give the community real ownership. He listened to what we had to say today and assured he will and can get it done.

This Lil Wayne endorsement is huge. He has tremendous sway in the black community in the southern states like Georgia and Florida where the Democrats are pretending they can win. 

Notice how he was disrespected by the Democrat Party and only President Trump took time to meet with him and make this deal. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

This Lil Wayne endorsement is huge. He has tremendous sway in the black community in the southern states like Georgia and Florida where the Democrats are pretending they can win. 

Notice how he was disrespected by the Democrat Party and only President Trump took time to meet with him and make this deal. 

That seems to be a common theme.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

This Lil Wayne endorsement is huge. He has tremendous sway in the black community in the southern states like Georgia and Florida where the Democrats are pretending they can win. 

Notice how he was disrespected by the Democrat Party and only President Trump took time to meet with him and make this deal. 

I kind of doubt that. Lil Wayne has denounced Black Lives Matter and claims that racism and police brutality don't exist. Not sure how well that resonates within the black community.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Snotbubbles said:

I live in Pennsylvania.  Pennsylvania is an "at-will" employment State.  You can be terminate at any time, without cause, explanation or prior warning, provided it does not violate state and federal anti-discrimination laws.  Why should Federal employees be exempt from that?

In the 2016 Merit Principles Survey it revealed that less than a quarter of Federal employees believe their agency addresses poor performers effectively.  Senior agency officials reported that poor performance by career employees in policy-relevant positions has resulted in long delays and substandard-quality work for important agency projects, such as drafting and issuing regulations.  Also, only a quarter of Federal supervisors are confident that they could remove a poor performer.  Career employees in confidential, policy-determining, policy‑making, and policy-advocating positions wield significant influence over Government operations and effectiveness.  Agencies need the flexibility to expeditiously remove poorly performing employees from these positions without facing extensive delays or litigation.  

If you were in charge, what would you do to allow department heads the ability to remove poor performers from their positions?

Well first off, it depends on how employees were hired. I too work at an at-will state. However, federal positions are in 3 categories.  A competitive employee beat out many public candidates for their job  There is currently a process for removing an employee. And I disagree about influence.  I create policies based on safety. I don't care what political party is in charge. Our policies are written based on exhaustive data analysis, research and testing for public safety.  We are now recategorized differently then how we were hired.  There is always a way to get rid of employees.  I've seen it first hand.  And if you want to streamline it you don't sign an executive order.  So now if we come up with a national safety policy that who ever is in charge at that time doesn't like they will fire you. What sense does that make?  

You can't have people creating safety measures that they think are the best for the country if they are going to just be let go if someone doesn't like it.  You lose expertise and stability among many government agencies

In essence this is a kin to changing your current job benefits on the fly just because.  If the government wants to attract great employees to serve, they can't do it with salary so you need something to be competitive with the private sector.

I've work from bush through trump. I don't care about what party is in charge.  As a side to this, with this change, employees can now just be political appointees instead of hired as an employee through interviews and a vetting process

Currently most of these positions have no political ties. With this change, all these positions become political

Edited by belljr
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, belljr said:

Well first off, it depends on how employees were hired. I too work at an at-will state. However, federal positions are in 3 categories.  A competitive employee beat out many public candidates for their job  There is currently a process for removing an employee. And I disagree about influence.  I create policies based on safety. I don't care what political party is in charge. Our policies are written based on exhaustive data analysis, research and testing for public safety.  We are now recategorized differently then how we were hired.  There is always a way to get rid of employees.  I've seen it first hand.  And if you want to streamline it you don't sign an executive order.  So now if we come up with a national safety policy that who ever is in charge at that time doesn't like they will fire you. What sense does that make?  

You can't have people creating safety measures that they think are the best for the country if they are going to just be let go if someone doesn't like it.  You lose expertise and stability among many government agencies

In essence this is a kin to changing your current job benefits on the fly just because.  If the government wants to attract great employees to serve, they can't do it with salary so you need something to be competitive with the private sector.

I've work from bush through trump. I don't care about what party is in charge

You didn't answer my question.  What would you do to allow supervisors to get rid of poor performing employees?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snotbubbles said:

You didn't answer my question.  What would you do to allow supervisors to get rid of poor performing employees?  

There is already a process.  You formally write up an employee. It's a 3 strike system.   If you are formally written up for poor performance you are fired.  You want to make it a 2 strike system fine by me.  So to answer your question, follow the current established procedures that exist.

For the Joe schmo employee this EO won't change the current process.  What this changes is people that were not previously tied to party in charge will be.

And I'm not a democrat and think this is a horrible idea. It basically undoing 100 years of civil service where jobs aren't tied to political affiliation

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, belljr said:

There is already a process.  You formally write up an employee. It's a 3 strike system.   If you are formally written up for poor performance you are fired.  You want to make it a 2 strike system fine by me.  So to answer your question, follow the current established procedures that exist.

For the Joe schmo employee this EO won't change the current process.  What this changes is people that were not previously tied to party in charge will be.

And I'm not a democrat and think this is a horrible idea. It basically undoing 100 years of civil service where jobs aren't tied to political affiliation

You missed the part where 3/4 of Federal workers and supervisors don't think the system in place is effective.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, squistion said:

I kind of doubt that. Lil Wayne has denounced Black Lives Matter and claims that racism and police brutality don't exist. Not sure how well that resonates within the black community.

No offense, but I don’t think you’re an authority on this issue.

  • Like 2
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, squistion said:

I kind of doubt that. Lil Wayne has denounced Black Lives Matter and claims that racism and police brutality don't exist. Not sure how well that resonates within the black community.

And who cares if he denounced Black lives Matter? Not all black people need privileged white millennial woman protesting 24/7 screaming at the top of their lungs to tell them their lives matter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...