What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (13 Viewers)

Totally agree!  An incumbent winning reelection would be an unprecedented, glorious moment for our nation.  Top 3 for me.  I'll rank the top 5 as I see them:

1.  Declaration of Independence
2.  Moon Landing
3.  Trump wins reelection
4.  Emancipation Proclamation
5.  End of Prohibition 
If we're talking entire American history, I would push 4 and 5 down a little.  "Trump defeating Vince McMahon in the ring" and "Trump starting The Apprentice" surely belongs top 5   🙂

He's not losing.  And if he does (and he won't) he'll run as a 3rd party candidate in 2024.  Not all will be lost.  I think a Donald/Ivanka 2024 ticket would be a winner.
If, God-forbid, Trump loses I hope he starts his own REAL news network.  Donald can check in as President Emeritus with daily commentary and observation.  

https://twitter.com/chuckcallesto/status/1322184875831660545?s=21

BREAKING REPORT: Pennsylvania Official Says ‘Thousands of Ballots’ Mailed to Voters Have ‘Gone Missing’...

AND THE SHENANIGANS BEGIN...
Can you fill me in on who this guy is that keeps getting quoted?  His description on his twitter account doesn't tell me why he would be a reputable source...

Father and Former Candidate for Florida's 3rd Congressional District | #FLO3 | Talent Scout | Booking Manager @james_mccoy_t | R/T's Not Endorsements |

And once again a Republican has never had these types of endorsements and this much black support. Ever.
That it is all very nice, but can you show where a celebrity endorsement has had any effect whatsoever on any presidential election?

And it is quite amusing that Republicans now care what celebrities think. 

“I have never done anything like this before, but I am greatly concerned for the country in which I have raised my family — a country I have grown to love deeply,” Orr wrote. “I want my grandchildren to know the America I know, a place of Patriotism and opportunity.”
Bobby Orr  👍

Biden weaker than Hillary in Florida.

MIAMI — Democrats are sounding the alarm about weak voter turnout rates in Florida’s biggest county, Miami-Dade, where a strong Republican showing is endangering Joe Biden’s chances in the nation’s biggest swing state.

No Democrat can win Florida without a huge turnout and big winning margins here to offset losses elsewhere in the state. But Democrats are turning out at lower rates than Republicans and at lower rates than at this point in 2016, when Hillary Clinton won by 29 percentage points here and still lost the state to Donald Trump.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/29/miami-voter-turnout-democrats-433643

And now JAY CUTLER!  

Jay Cutler is endorsing Donald Trump for president.

Amid his divorce from Kristin Cavallari, the former NFL player and Very Cavallari star made his voting preferences known by resharing golfer Jack Nicklaus’s endorsement of the president in the upcoming election, writing “never a doubt.” He also shared it to his Instagram stories, “Sign me up.”

There is just not excitement out there for Biden.  None. 
Agreed.  Dems picked the most milquetoast candidate possible.  Still, you can get Trump at +145 on the betting lines.  Thinking of using my HELOC which had a zero balance and putting $100k on Donald.  Free $45K!  That pays for my sons first year of college (in state). 

You guys loading up on this opportunity?  Not as good as 2016, but free money is quite nice. 

That it is all very nice, but can you show where a celebrity endorsement has had any effect whatsoever on any presidential election?

And it is quite amusing that Republicans now care what celebrities think. 
Bobby Orr likes Trump. That's enough to pull my ballot out of that mailbox right now.

Agreed.  Dems picked the most milquetoast candidate possible.  Still, you can get Trump at +145 on the betting lines.  Thinking of using my HELOC which had a zero balance and putting $100k on Donald.  Free $45K!  That pays for my sons first year of college (in state). 

You guys loading up on this opportunity?  Not as good as 2016, but free money is quite nice. 
Tried to get some FBG odds in the confidence thread, but no takers. 7:1 is nowhere to be found this time around.

President Trump is holding his Minnesota rally and the police (who the Minnesota Democrats tried to defund) stood aside.  :lmao:

Your far-left Dem Attorney General, and your Dem Governor tried to shut down our rally, silence the people of Minnesota, and take away your freedom of assembly. They thought we would cancel – but I said NO WAY, I will NEVER abandon the people of Minnesota!

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1322328509923028995?s=21

Huh.

Jack Nicklaus.

think about it.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/11/trump-jack-nicklaus-1259949

Trump's budget would steer $20M to Jack Nicklaus-backed hospital project

By DAN DIAMOND 03/11/2019 

The White House's proposed budget includes funding for a small children's health program sought by one of President Donald Trump's golfing buddies: Jack Nicklaus.

Under the administration's fiscal 2020 funding plan released Monday, HHS would steer $20 million toward a mobile children's hospital project at Miami's Nicklaus Children's Hospital, named for the legendary golfer.

Yeah, think about it...I'm sure that $20 million had nothing to do with this endorsement.

4 years ago I took 7-1 odds at $50.  never got paid.  I even said I would give it to charity & prove it.  never got paid.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/11/trump-jack-nicklaus-1259949

Trump's budget would steer $20M to Jack Nicklaus-backed hospital project

By DAN DIAMOND 03/11/2019 

The White House's proposed budget includes funding for a small children's health program sought by one of President Donald Trump's golfing buddies: Jack Nicklaus.

Under the administration's fiscal 2020 funding plan released Monday, HHS would steer $20 million toward a mobile children's hospital project at Miami's Nicklaus Children's Hospital, named for the legendary golfer.

Yeah, think about it...I'm sure that $20 million had nothing to do with this endorsement.
yea, I have to admit Jack Nicklaus has really been for sale over the last 60 years.

President Trump is holding his Minnesota rally and the police (who the Minnesota Democrats tried to defund) stood aside.  :lmao:

Your far-left Dem Attorney General, and your Dem Governor tried to shut down our rally, silence the people of Minnesota, and take away your freedom of assembly. They thought we would cancel – but I said NO WAY, I will NEVER abandon the people of Minnesota!

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1322328509923028995?s=21
Only ones trying to silence the people of Minnesota are the ones who went to court to block hundreds of thousands of mail in ballots from being counted. When your only hope of victory is to suppress voting you know you have no legitimate platform. Shameful and beyond the pale. 

Only ones trying to silence the people of Minnesota are the ones who went to court to block hundreds of thousands of mail in ballots from being counted. When your only hope of victory is to suppress voting you know you have no legitimate platform. Shameful and beyond the pale. 
Fake polls, fake scandals, and fake news has had a much greater impact than alleged voter suppression.  It’s never been easier for someone to vote anywhere than it is in 2020.  

Fake polls, fake scandals, and fake news has had a much greater impact than alleged voter suppression.  It’s never been easier for someone to vote anywhere than it is in 2020.  
Like in Texas where Governor Abbott limited drop.boxes to ONE per county? Or with DeJoy at the post office who had sorting machines removed to slow down the postal service and delivery of mail in ballots? As Joe would say, c'mon man. What a bunch of malarkey.

Wait... that kid has to show a school ID, get a ride to a polling location AND wait in line!?!?!?  Kids today shouldnt have to deal with these "complex" issues. 
Congrats at not reading past the first 2 paragraphs. There are more examples of laws passed since 2018 aimed at making it harder for young people to vote, but go ahead and mock the guy for feeling frustration.

Users who are viewing this thread