Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Snotbubbles said:

You missed the part where 3/4 of Federal workers and supervisors don't think the system in place is effective.

And you missed the part where this EO won't change that for many employees.

 

 

To add what after years of research and testing that show the appropriate age to own a firearm should be 14.  Policies are put in place but nah we don't agree, make it 21 or you are fired....

The average worker or supervisor won't be affected by this

Edited by belljr
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • knowledge dropper

    2644

  • timschochet

    1898

  • The General

    1726

  • SaintsInDome2006

    1688

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

1 minute ago, squistion said:

As much as you are claiming that he "has tremendous sway in the black community"

Lil Wayne has 24 million MORE Twitter followers than Joe Biden. It’s not me “claiming” he’s popular, he obviously is.

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Widbil83 said:

Lil Wayne has 24 million MORE Twitter followers than Joe Biden. It’s not me “claiming” he’s popular, he obviously is.

Twitter followers doesn't mean any votes will be swayed or changed by an endorsement a few days before the election.

  • Laughing 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Democrats Gripped the Black Community so Tightly It's Slipping Through Their Fingers  

Brandon MorseOct 30, 2020 10:00 AM ET

 

The black community is not owned. They’re free Americans with free minds, talents, and ideas and deserve to practice and perfect that level of autonomy just like everyone else does.

However, the Democrats have more or less forbidden anyone from the black community from reaching across the aisle or considering any ideas that break from their approved ideological boundaries. Being a black person and a Republican will cause the Democrats to suddenly turn on you in vicious ways. They’ll lob racist names at you like “Uncle Tom” or worse.

They’ll even arbitrarily decide that you’re not really black.

It’s a brave thing to step out of line and disagree with a large group at the best of times but this is a time when political tensions are at their height. Any political or ideological disagreement could result in your entire life being destroyed by the mob.

For a black person in America, I can only imagine how difficult it is to stand up and say that you’re not going to go along with the approved behavioral codes set for you by the mainstream social guidelines. It will result in a backlash, but the black community knows how to endure, and little by little, they’re enduring the hate and anger thrown at them for reaching across the aisle and shaking hands with the man you’re not supposed to ever even look at without scorn.

It started with Kanye West hugging President Donald Trump and talking about how much he likes him. Maybe they thought that was the end of it. West is a massive talent but they could write him off as loony.

But then recently, Ice Cube thanked Trump for all the things he’s doing for the black community. Cube is a legend, and calling him crazy wasn’t going to fly in this case.
 

 

link  :nerd:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Associated Press Dismisses Actual Racism to Defend Joe Biden by Trying to Fool Its Readers

 

link  :nerd:

Earlier this month, the Associated Press released an article that fact-checked a claim that Biden had eulogized the former KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd who died in 2010. The big bold headline presented to the reader was a flat out denial that any such thing ever happened.

“Biden did not eulogize former KKK “grand wizard” it reads.

For many people, that’s good enough and that’s what the Associated Press is counting on. They will see this headline and proceed to walk away safe in the knowledge that their candidate never did such a horrible thing and those dastardly Republicans are just trying to spread lies around again. Nuff said.

But clicking on the article tells a completely different story.

They’re right. Biden didn’t eulogize a KKK “Grand Wizard.” Biden eulogized a KKK “Exalted Cyclops.”

Edited by HellToupee
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, squistion said:

Bruce Springsteen has sold over 150 million records and has endorsed Biden.

How in the world is dusty old Bruce Springsteen who endorses the Democrat every cycle anywhere near the same thing as prominent people in the black community who NEVER endorse a Republican? I mean really.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Widbil83 said:

How in the world is dusty old Bruce Springsteen who endorses the Democrat every cycle anywhere near the same thing as prominent people in the black community who NEVER endorse a Republican? I mean really.

What? Aren't you shocked that Bruce endorsed Biden and not Trump?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, belljr said:

So you don't think it's no big deal that non political civil servants can now be fired on a whim?  People that have worked for Republican and Democrat can now just be terminated without cause.   And this was done via EO...

Or on the flip side

 Agencies greater ability to hire employees without using a competitive process and makes it easier to “burrow in” federal employees that normally turn over when a new president gets elected.

sounds like most of corporate America

employment at will

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

Democrats Gripped the Black Community so Tightly It's Slipping Through Their Fingers  

Brandon MorseOct 30, 2020 10:00 AM ET

 

The black community is not owned. They’re free Americans with free minds, talents, and ideas and deserve to practice and perfect that level of autonomy just like everyone else does.

However, the Democrats have more or less forbidden anyone from the black community from reaching across the aisle or considering any ideas that break from their approved ideological boundaries. Being a black person and a Republican will cause the Democrats to suddenly turn on you in vicious ways. They’ll lob racist names at you like “Uncle Tom” or worse.

They’ll even arbitrarily decide that you’re not really black.

It’s a brave thing to step out of line and disagree with a large group at the best of times but this is a time when political tensions are at their height. Any political or ideological disagreement could result in your entire life being destroyed by the mob.

For a black person in America, I can only imagine how difficult it is to stand up and say that you’re not going to go along with the approved behavioral codes set for you by the mainstream social guidelines. It will result in a backlash, but the black community knows how to endure, and little by little, they’re enduring the hate and anger thrown at them for reaching across the aisle and shaking hands with the man you’re not supposed to ever even look at without scorn.

It started with Kanye West hugging President Donald Trump and talking about how much he likes him. Maybe they thought that was the end of it. West is a massive talent but they could write him off as loony.

But then recently, Ice Cube thanked Trump for all the things he’s doing for the black community. Cube is a legend, and calling him crazy wasn’t going to fly in this case.
 

 

link  :nerd:

not only have the Ds lost the Black voting block

but the Latinos are going to vote for Trump in droves as well

Early voting data can only tell which party a voter is registered to

It does not capture any of voters from the above blocks voting for Trump

They are also not likely to admit this to exit pollers

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

How in the world is dusty old Bruce Springsteen who endorses the Democrat every cycle anywhere near the same thing as prominent people in the black community who NEVER endorse a Republican? I mean really.

Celebrity endorsements, particularly by a musician or recording artist have never had an impact on voting in any election that I am aware of.

Edited by squistion
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/texas-early-voting-just-surpassed-all-votes-cast-2016-hawaii-breaks-2008-record

Breaking: Texas just surpassed its 2016 total votes cast w/ one day of early voting & Election Day left to go.

The state is reporting 9,009,850 votes already cast, vs. the all-time record of 8,969,226 in 2016. This is massive.

— Dave Wasserman (@Redistrict) October 30, 2020

 

The D's hope that new voters from CAL will flip the state blue

Newsflash- the left leaning progressives are still in CAL. everyone else left

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Obie Wan said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/texas-early-voting-just-surpassed-all-votes-cast-2016-hawaii-breaks-2008-record

Breaking: Texas just surpassed its 2016 total votes cast w/ one day of early voting & Election Day left to go.

The state is reporting 9,009,850 votes already cast, vs. the all-time record of 8,969,226 in 2016. This is massive.

— Dave Wasserman (@Redistrict) October 30, 2020

 

The D's hope that new voters from CAL will flip the state blue

Newsflash- the left leaning progressives are still in CAL. everyone else left

:mellow:

First I've heard of that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

I am feeling a lot more optimistic than I was a couple of weeks ago.  Blexit is happening and the overall energy is high.  
 

A Trump victory Tuesday would have to be a top 5 moment in American history, in my opinion. 

Totally agree!  An incumbent winning reelection would be an unprecedented, glorious moment for our nation.  Top 3 for me.  I'll rank the top 5 as I see them:

1.  Declaration of Independence
2.  Moon Landing
3.  Trump wins reelection
4.  Emancipation Proclamation
5.  End of Prohibition 

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Totally agree!  An incumbent winning reelection would be an unprecedented, glorious moment for our nation.  Top 3 for me.  I'll rank the top 5 as I see them:

1.  Declaration of Independence
2.  Moon Landing
3.  Trump wins reelection
4.  Emancipation Proclamation
5.  End of Prohibition 

It will certainly make the political board more entertaining if Trump wins.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Totally agree!  An incumbent winning reelection would be an unprecedented, glorious moment for our nation.  Top 3 for me.  I'll rank the top 5 as I see them:

1.  Declaration of Independence
2.  Moon Landing
3.  Trump wins reelection
4.  Emancipation Proclamation
5.  End of Prohibition 

Meh.  I think WWII victory bumps Prohibition.  A Trump loss would also be a bottom 5 moment.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Totally agree!  An incumbent winning reelection would be an unprecedented, glorious moment for our nation.  Top 3 for me.  I'll rank the top 5 as I see them:

1.  Declaration of Independence
2.  Moon Landing
3.  Trump wins reelection
4.  Emancipation Proclamation
5.  End of Prohibition 

If we're talking entire American history, I would push 4 and 5 down a little.  "Trump defeating Vince McMahon in the ring" and "Trump starting The Apprentice" surely belongs top 5   🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, knowledge dropper said:

Meh.  I think WWII victory bumps Prohibition.  A Trump loss would also be a bottom 5 moment.  

He's not losing.  And if he does (and he won't) he'll run as a 3rd party candidate in 2024.  Not all will be lost.  I think a Donald/Ivanka 2024 ticket would be a winner.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, General Malaise said:

He's not losing.  And if he does (and he won't) he'll run as a 3rd party candidate in 2024.  Not all will be lost.  I think a Donald/Ivanka 2024 ticket would be a winner.

If, God-forbid, Trump loses I hope he starts his own REAL news network.  Donald can check in as President Emeritus with daily commentary and observation.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fred_1_15301 said:

Personally I think a Trump win or a Biden win is bottom 5     :sadbanana:

Bottom 5:

1.  9/11
2.  Pearl Harbor
3.  Trump losing 
4.  Civil War
5.  1918 Influenza 

Honorable Mentions:  Assassinations (in general, none worse than others as ranking them would be too macabre)    

 

  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

If, God-forbid, Trump loses I hope he starts his own REAL news network.  Donald can check in as President Emeritus with daily commentary and observation.  

Well, it's not going to happen, but yeah, I could see that too with a reemergence to win in 2024.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HellToupee said:

https://twitter.com/chuckcallesto/status/1322184875831660545?s=21
 

BREAKING REPORT: Pennsylvania Official Says ‘Thousands of Ballots’ Mailed to Voters Have ‘Gone Missing’...

AND THE SHENANIGANS BEGIN...

Can you fill me in on who this guy is that keeps getting quoted?  His description on his twitter account doesn't tell me why he would be a reputable source...

Quote

Father and Former Candidate for Florida's 3rd Congressional District | #FLO3 | Talent Scout | Booking Manager @james_mccoy_t | R/T's Not Endorsements |

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, squistion said:

Celebrity endorsements, particularly by a musician or recording artist have never had an impact on voting in any election that I am aware of.

And once again a Republican has never had these types of endorsements and this much black support. Ever.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

If, God-forbid, Trump loses I hope he starts his own REAL news network.  Donald can check in as President Emeritus with daily commentary and observation.  

I think he considers his twitter account the only real news network right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

And once again a Republican has never had these types of endorsements and this much black support. Ever.

That it is all very nice, but can you show where a celebrity endorsement has had any effect whatsoever on any presidential election?

And it is quite amusing that Republicans now care what celebrities think. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

“I have never done anything like this before, but I am greatly concerned for the country in which I have raised my family — a country I have grown to love deeply,” Orr wrote. “I want my grandchildren to know the America I know, a place of Patriotism and opportunity.”
Bobby Orr  👍

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden weaker than Hillary in Florida.

Quote

MIAMI — Democrats are sounding the alarm about weak voter turnout rates in Florida’s biggest county, Miami-Dade, where a strong Republican showing is endangering Joe Biden’s chances in the nation’s biggest swing state.

No Democrat can win Florida without a huge turnout and big winning margins here to offset losses elsewhere in the state. But Democrats are turning out at lower rates than Republicans and at lower rates than at this point in 2016, when Hillary Clinton won by 29 percentage points here and still lost the state to Donald Trump.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/29/miami-voter-turnout-democrats-433643

Link to post
Share on other sites

And now JAY CUTLER!  

 

Quote

 

Jay Cutler is endorsing Donald Trump for president.

Amid his divorce from Kristin Cavallari, the former NFL player and Very Cavallari star made his voting preferences known by resharing golfer Jack Nicklaus’s endorsement of the president in the upcoming election, writing “never a doubt.” He also shared it to his Instagram stories, “Sign me up.”

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...