What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (12 Viewers)

So odd that asking for equal treatment and consistency gets immediately bastardized into a call for a free for all by the side benefitting from the unequal moderation. Actually it's not odd at all, it's par for the course.
I am curious do you think FBG isn't treating you fairly? Or do you think FBG, the media, and the scientific community isn't treating your side of things fairly?

36Kevon said:
Hello Minnesota.  
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/01/tech/false-biden-video-twitter/index.html

False video of Joe Biden viewed 1 million times on Twitter

New York (CNN Business)A deceptively edited video of Joe Biden making it appear the Democratic presidential nominee forgot what state he was in was viewed more than one million times on Twitter over the weekend.

In the video, Biden addresses a crowd — saying, "Hello, Minnesota!" The event did, indeed, take place in St Paul, Minnesota.

In the unedited, original video, signs in front of and behind Biden on the stage read "Text MN to 30330" — making it clear the event was in Minnesota.

However in the false video, the on-stage signs were edited to read "Tampa, Florida," and "Text FL to 30330."

New York (CNN Business)A deceptively edited video of Joe Biden making it appear the Democratic presidential nominee forgot what state he was in was viewed more than one million times on Twitter over the weekend.

In the video, Biden addresses a crowd — saying, "Hello, Minnesota!" The event did, indeed, take place in St Paul, Minnesota.

In the unedited, original video, signs in front of and behind Biden on the stage read "Text MN to 30330" — making it clear the event was in Minnesota.

However in the false video, the on-stage signs were edited to read "Tampa, Florida," and "Text FL to 30330."
Are these the same people that said he meant George Lopez?

Is there an issue with falsehoods in the media now?

Probably because it's laughably phony, as well as a tired ploy to try and paint Biden as not running with all his lights on. 
There wasn't a fraction of the number of posts when CBS used a picture of Italy and tried to claim it was NY was pushing their corona fear tactics.  Way more dangerous than someone trying to make Biden look foolish.  He rarely needs that helps

There wasn't a fraction of the number of posts when CBS used a picture of Italy and tried to claim it was NY was pushing their corona fear tactics.  Way more dangerous than someone trying to make Biden look foolish.  He rarely needs that helps
I have never heard of that happening, but with 220k dead and counting here, fear tactics isn't the phrase I'm thinking of at any rate.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's past midnight curfew in Miami-Dade County, but a Trump super-spreader rally gets a pass with the County Mayor, Carlos Gimenez, and Governor, Ron DeSantis, in attendance.

>>As county lawyers ask a Florida appeals court to let Miami-Dade keep its midnight curfew in place & force bars and restaurants to close early, @realDonaldTrump drew thousands to Opa-locka for a rally that is now violating the curfew. <<

https://twitter.com/doug_hanks/status/1323127691814543360

This was Carlos Gimenez in July:

>>In July, Gimenez told @FaceTheNation : “We had thousands of young people together, outside, a lot of them not wearing masks, and we know that when you do that, and you are talking and you are chanting, et cetera, that really spreads the virus.” via @WLRN<<

https://twitter.com/doug_hanks/status/1323124411021578249

I hope voters are paying attention   Biden cannot keep up with Trump’s energy   He’s now forgetting what he is wearing  

Tim Murtaugh

⁦‪@TimMurtaugh‬⁩

I hope all of my fellow ⁦‪@Eagles‬⁩ fans saw Joe Biden claim to be wearing an Eagles jacket today in Philly.

It was a Delaware Blue Hens jacket. pic.twitter.com/mywv7IUCd8

11/1/20, 6:00 PM

I hope voters are paying attention   Biden cannot keep up with Trump’s energy   He’s now forgetting what he is wearing  

Tim Murtaugh

⁦‪@TimMurtaugh‬⁩

I hope all of my fellow ⁦‪@Eagles‬⁩ fans saw Joe Biden claim to be wearing an Eagles jacket today in Philly.

It was a Delaware Blue Hens jacket. pic.twitter.com/mywv7IUCd8

11/1/20, 6:00 PM
Biden isn't winning Pennsylvania anyway.  

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette endorsed Trump.  First time they've endorsed a Republican since 1972.  Philadelphia and Pittsburgh are the two large blue areas in the state. 

Anyone else feeling good about tomorrow?

🇺🇸
50/50.  I'm unsure how the mail-in voting will affect the results.  If Trump wins PA, and I expect him to, he should get to 270.  I feel confident he's going to win FL, GA, OH, IA and NC.  So he'll still need to win one of AZ or MI.

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette endorsed Trump.  First time they've endorsed a Republican since 1972.  Philadelphia and Pittsburgh are the two large blue areas in the state. 
The Post Gazette has changed a lot in the last couple of years since the merge with the Toledo Blade.  It simply is not the same newspaper or editorial staff so this really doesn't mean much.  Allegheny county will overwhelmingly go for Biden.

The Post Gazette has changed a lot in the last couple of years since the merge with the Toledo Blade.  It simply is not the same newspaper or editorial staff so this really doesn't mean much.  Allegheny county will overwhelmingly go for Biden.
So will Philadelphia.  Trump doesn't have to win those areas, just not lose by a huge amount.

So will Philadelphia.  Trump doesn't have to win those areas, just not lose by a huge amount.
Yeah I have no idea who will win Pennsylvania but we know how the two largest cities will go.   I think it is a toss up but Trump definitely has a sizable lead in rural Pennsylvania

You can feel the panic
If the forum has any chance of surviving this week, please let's do less of this type posting from both sides. And for sure, there's lot more from the anti-Trump simply because the large majority of the forum is anti- Trump. I'm not picking on you, it was just the post I saw this morning. 

If the forum has any chance of surviving this week, please let's do less of this type posting from both sides. And for sure, there's lot more from the anti-Trump simply because the large majority of the forum is anti- Trump. I'm not picking on you, it was just the post I saw this morning. 
@Joe Bryant - Can you back up this claim?  Can you link specifically to a similar anti-Trump post made today?

@Joe Bryant - Can you back up this claim?  Can you link specifically to a similar anti-Trump post made today?
I'm once again breaking my rule about posting in here.  Sorry MAGA guys.

Come on man, Joe is doing his best to keep things civil - asking him to back up this claim is crazy, IMO.  But let me do it for Joe.  I've posted numerous times over the last couple of weeks that Trump and team are desperate with this Hunter Biden stuff.  Now, whether HT believes what he posted and whether I believe what i posted isn't the point - Joe wants us to chill out this week so I'm going to not post things like that.  And it's undeniable that there's more anti-Trump folks and there's been a lot of posts like mine about them being desperate.

Comment had nothing to do with people here. It’s an observation from what I’m seeing . 

Im a Trump voter but if Biden wins the sun keeps rising.

I mean whatever happens, my toes are still tappin'.

I would give some serious thought to pulling the plug on the PSF for a few days at least (and I could argue permanently but won't here).  Guys are going to be looking to dunk on each other, much work will be created for you and your staff and I'm thinking alcohol might be a factor that just augments the desire to 'fight', even if just online.  

I'm gonna check out - give myself a timeout and wish both sides the best of luck tomorrow.  I hope we treat each other here and everywhere with civility and respect.  2020 doesn't need any more angst. 

I'm once again breaking my rule about posting in here.  Sorry MAGA guys.

Come on man, Joe is doing his best to keep things civil - asking him to back up this claim is crazy, IMO.  But let me do it for Joe.  I've posted numerous times over the last couple of weeks that Trump and team are desperate with this Hunter Biden stuff.  Now, whether HT believes what he posted and whether I believe what i posted isn't the point - Joe wants us to chill out this week so I'm going to not post things like that.  And it's undeniable that there's more anti-Trump folks and there's been a lot of posts like mine about them being desperate.
:shrug:   I stand by the question.  Just like I expect politicians and law enforcement to be more accountable rather than less, I expect the owner of the site to be more accountable to his own rule of not making claims without the ability to back them up.

To the last few sentences of your post, I think there's a clear difference between a post discussing the merits of, say, the Hunter Biden laptop story and suggesting it feels like desperation on the Trump camp's part versus the post Joe specifically quoted.

:shrug:   I stand by the question.  Just like I expect politicians and law enforcement to be more accountable rather than less, I expect the owner of the site to be more accountable to his own rule of not making claims without the ability to back them up.

To the last few sentences of your post, I think there's a clear difference between a post discussing the merits of, say, the Hunter Biden laptop story and suggesting it feels like desperation on the Trump camp's part versus the post Joe specifically quoted.
Wrong thread. 

I don't think there's any way you aren't playing stupid here but I'll humor you.  Here's one:  https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/789942-trump-supporters-blocking-roads/?do=findComment&comment=23055757

I would give some serious thought to pulling the plug on the PSF for a few days at least (and I could argue permanently but won't here).  Guys are going to be looking to dunk on each other, much work will be created for you and your staff and I'm thinking alcohol might be a factor that just augments the desire to 'fight', even if just online.  

I'm gonna check out - give myself a timeout and wish both sides the best of luck tomorrow.  I hope we treat each other here and everywhere with civility and respect.  2020 doesn't need any more angst. 
Of course agree 100% with the bolded. We need this more than ever.

I voted Kasich in the primary and wanted anyone but Trump to be POTUS.  If Trump were to lose tomorrow I don't think there would be many people looking to "dunk" on anyone. It will be a relief to get anyone in the position that will lead the ENTIRE country again.  Like you wrote, we need to treat each other with civility and respect.

Users who are viewing this thread