What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (8 Viewers)

In Pennsylvania, Philadelphia (and the surrounding suburbs) and Pittsburgh vote Democrat in large percentages.  Most of the rest of the state votes Republican.  So when a publication from either Philadelphia or Pittsburgh endorses a Republican candidate, it's news.
Yeah, I understand.  Thanks for the demographics lesson.

:shrug:   I stand by the question.  Just like I expect politicians and law enforcement to be more accountable rather than less, I expect the owner of the site to be more accountable to his own rule of not making claims without the ability to back them up.

To the last few sentences of your post, I think there's a clear difference between a post discussing the merits of, say, the Hunter Biden laptop story and suggesting it feels like desperation on the Trump camp's part versus the post Joe specifically quoted.
 I’ve made some unproductive comments here recently. I think the point is just be better or don’t post for a few days until the tension around the election settles down. 

@realjameswoods
You will NEVER in your lifetime see an outpouring of love like this. This awe-inspiring devotion for @realDonaldTrump is also for an America that Democrats want to burn to the ground. Well, American patriots are sick of it. On Tuesday we take America back

🇺🇸
https://twitter.com/realjameswoods/status/1323070213902929920?s=21
Wait, what...take America back? From whom?  Republicans are in control of 2/3 of the government and McConnell's Senate has blocked literally hundreds of bills passed by the House to even have a vote.

Last edited by a moderator:
@realjameswoods
You will NEVER in your lifetime see an outpouring of love like this. This awe-inspiring devotion for @realDonaldTrump is also for an America that Democrats want to burn to the ground. Well, American patriots are sick of it. On Tuesday we take America back

🇺🇸
There was also tremendous love for Fidel and huge crowds. He could also speak off the cuff for hours. Both are successful con men. It took most Cubans years to realize this. I don't think crowd size is a good metric for measuring a president's success on the job.

Donald J Trump

“Just learned that Sleepy Joe Biden is campaigning in Pennsylvania with Lady Gaga, a proud member of “Artists Against Fracking.” :lol: This is more proof that he would ban Fracking and skyrocket your energy prices. As I said at the debate – “Will you remember that Texas?Pennsylvania? Ohio? New Mexico?” I will always protect American Energy and American Jobs! Get out and VOTE #MAGA!“

Wait, what...take America back? From whom?  Republicans are in control of 2/3 of the government and McConnell's Senate has blocked literally hundreds of bills passed by the House to even have a vote.
I was thinking the same thing, who are they taking America back from? Granted, pretty much nothing in DC got done because McConnell is allergic to work, but that statement by Woods made no sense.

@realjameswoods

🇺🇸
:goodposting:

The love, positivity and optimism coming from the MAGA movement is unlike anything you will ever see again. Just amazing. 

:mellow:  .........

Democratic California Rep. Maxine Waters said Friday that it was “shameful” that young black voters might consider casting a ballot for President Donald Trump.

Waters joined SiriusXM’s “The Joe Madison Show” to discuss the state of the presidential election, and she had harsh words for any “black young men who think somehow they can align themselves with Trump.” (RELATED: Navy Veteran Joe Collins Targets ‘Mansion Maxine’ Waters In New Campaign Ad)

Waters said that she didn’t understand how any black American could cast a vote for Trump, saying, “It just hurts me so bad to see blacks talking about supporting Trump. I don’t know why they would be doing it. I don’t know why it is on their minds.”

She went on to stress the importance of voter turnout, adding that if Trump were to win a second term he would take the United States in the wrong direction.

“The divisiveness that this deplorable human being has caused, the confrontation, the dog-whistling to the right-wing, the white supremacists, the KKK, and they are coming alive. They are emboldened because they have a leader,” she said.

“He’s a racist. He does not have any appreciation for black people and black women in particular,” Waters continued, noting that Trump had been critical of former Democratic Reps. John Lewis of Georgia and Elijah Cummings of Maryland. “He has no respect for us. He is not doing anything for us. For those black young men who think somehow they can align themselves with Trump, not only are they terrible mistaken, any of them showing their face, I will never, ever forgive them for undermining the possibility to help their own people and their own communities.”

Waters concluded by saying that a black vote for President Trump was “unconscionable” and “shameful,” saying that anyone considering voting for Trump should spend some time trying to understand how others might be struggling “and how they would be able to help us in this struggle.”

watch.  After trump wins, again  the democrat media and politicians will claim it was illegitimate or cheating because how could the polls be so wrong.    guaranteed.

:mellow:  .........

Democratic California Rep. Maxine Waters said Friday that it was “shameful” that young black voters might consider casting a ballot for President Donald Trump.

Waters joined SiriusXM’s “The Joe Madison Show” to discuss the state of the presidential election, and she had harsh words for any “black young men who think somehow they can align themselves with Trump.” (RELATED: Navy Veteran Joe Collins Targets ‘Mansion Maxine’ Waters In New Campaign Ad)

Waters said that she didn’t understand how any black American could cast a vote for Trump, saying, “It just hurts me so bad to see blacks talking about supporting Trump. I don’t know why they would be doing it. I don’t know why it is on their minds.”

She went on to stress the importance of voter turnout, adding that if Trump were to win a second term he would take the United States in the wrong direction.

“The divisiveness that this deplorable human being has caused, the confrontation, the dog-whistling to the right-wing, the white supremacists, the KKK, and they are coming alive. They are emboldened because they have a leader,” she said.

“He’s a racist. He does not have any appreciation for black people and black women in particular,” Waters continued, noting that Trump had been critical of former Democratic Reps. John Lewis of Georgia and Elijah Cummings of Maryland. “He has no respect for us. He is not doing anything for us. For those black young men who think somehow they can align themselves with Trump, not only are they terrible mistaken, any of them showing their face, I will never, ever forgive them for undermining the possibility to help their own people and their own communities.”

Waters concluded by saying that a black vote for President Trump was “unconscionable” and “shameful,” saying that anyone considering voting for Trump should spend some time trying to understand how others might be struggling “and how they would be able to help us in this struggle.”
shes like Samuel L Jackson in Django.   

Democrats/Liberals control:

Journalism

Education

Hollywood/Entertainment

Sports

House of Reps

Big Tech

and yet i keep hearing from you all about being "The Resistance"    lol

There was also tremendous love for Fidel and huge crowds. He could also speak off the cuff for hours. Both are successful con men. It took most Cubans years to realize this. I don't think crowd size is a good metric for measuring a president's success on the job.
It’s a metric for success in campaigning and popularity.  

It’s obviously a reference to the “civil unrest”.  

Donald J Trump

“Just learned that Sleepy Joe Biden is campaigning in Pennsylvania with Lady Gaga, a proud member of “Artists Against Fracking.” :lol: This is more proof that he would ban Fracking and skyrocket your energy prices. As I said at the debate – “Will you remember that Texas?Pennsylvania? Ohio? New Mexico?” I will always protect American Energy and American Jobs! Get out and VOTE #MAGA!“
Somehow I didn't envision that the final battle would be Trump vs Lady Gaga. :mellow:

And can anyone give me a heads up on the Trump & Lil Pump platform on fracking?

In Pennsylvania, Philadelphia (and the surrounding suburbs) and Pittsburgh vote Democrat in large percentages.  Most of the rest of the state votes Republican.  So when a publication from either Philadelphia or Pittsburgh endorses a Republican candidate, it's news.
Not to repeat myself but the Post Gazette is a conservative newspaper now, which was not true a few years ago.  I guess it is news but not surprising and I doubt the endorsement will make any difference to Trump's success in the region.

No it isn't as Woods made no reference to civil unrest in his tweet. How would anyone know that was what he was talking about?

@realjameswoods

🇺🇸

Democrats have over the last 40 years, which is why there is such strong support in the black community.
The black-white wage and education gap has never been higher.  It obviously isn't working for everyone, so why shame someone who thinks there might be other options.

What is joe Biden offering in 2020?

Why do you think most of the large cities in this country are boarding up like there is a Cat 5 Hurricane coming? 
It is very telling, isn't it? 

The remark made this weekend that sums it up best is "If your city is boarding up your shops in anticipation of the election, you've been electing Democrats for a while."

That says volumes for people who have paid attention and is pretty sad because it shows the degree of pre-planned uncivil response which should never be in play. 

Nothing to see here guys, just the Democrat Attorney General of the most important swing state guaranteeing Trump will lose.

Josh Shapiro@JoshShapiroPA

If all the votes are added up in PA, Trump is going to lose. That’s why he’s working overtime to subtract as many votes as possible from this process.

For the record, he’s 0-6 against us in court. We’ve protected voting rights. Now, ignore the noise—vote!

https://twitter.com/joshshapiropa/status/1322640510637477889?s=21

Nothing to see here guys, just the Democrat Attorney General of the most important swing state guaranteeing Trump will lose.

If all the votes are added up in PA, Trump is going to lose. That’s why he’s working overtime to subtract as many votes as possible from this process.

For the record, he’s 0-6 against us in court. We’ve protected voting rights. Now, ignore the noise—vote!

I got no such message from this. Maybe Trump shouldn't fight against everyone's vote being counted so hard, especially if there's this silent majority out there. Wouldn't it make more sense to make sure every vote of that majority is counted?

I got no such message from this. Maybe Trump shouldn't fight against everyone's vote being counted so hard, especially if there's this silent majority out there. Wouldn't it make more sense to make sure every vote of that majority is counted?
agreed on the every vote counted.  let's see what comes out in the wash.

It is very telling, isn't it? 

The remark made this weekend that sums it up best is "If your city is boarding up your shops in anticipation of the election, you've been electing Democrats for a while."

That says volumes for people who have paid attention and is pretty sad because it shows the degree of pre-planned uncivil response which should never be in play. 
Please. There is no pre-planned uncivil response.

A State AG protecting voting rights.  Good job, Shapiro! 

Users who are viewing this thread