Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

16 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Anyone else feeling good about tomorrow?

🇺🇸

50/50.  I'm unsure how the mail-in voting will affect the results.  If Trump wins PA, and I expect him to, he should get to 270.  I feel confident he's going to win FL, GA, OH, IA and NC.  So he'll still need to win one of AZ or MI.

4 minutes ago, Snotbubbles said:

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette endorsed Trump.  First time they've endorsed a Republican since 1972.  Philadelphia and Pittsburgh are the two large blue areas in the state. 

The Post Gazette has changed a lot in the last couple of years since the merge with the Toledo Blade.  It simply is not the same newspaper or editorial staff so this really doesn't mean much.  Allegheny county will overwhelmingly go for Biden.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Godsbrother said:

The Post Gazette has changed a lot in the last couple of years since the merge with the Toledo Blade.  It simply is not the same newspaper or editorial staff so this really doesn't mean much.  Allegheny county will overwhelmingly go for Biden.

So will Philadelphia.  Trump doesn't have to win those areas, just not lose by a huge amount.

Just now, Snotbubbles said:

So will Philadelphia.  Trump doesn't have to win those areas, just not lose by a huge amount.

Yeah I have no idea who will win Pennsylvania but we know how the two largest cities will go.   I think it is a toss up but Trump definitely has a sizable lead in rural Pennsylvania

Just now, HellToupee said:

You can feel the panic

If the forum has any chance of surviving this week, please let's do less of this type posting from both sides. And for sure, there's lot more from the anti-Trump simply because the large majority of the forum is anti- Trump. I'm not picking on you, it was just the post I saw this morning. 

2 minutes ago, Joe Bryant said:

If the forum has any chance of surviving this week, please let's do less of this type posting from both sides. And for sure, there's lot more from the anti-Trump simply because the large majority of the forum is anti- Trump. I'm not picking on you, it was just the post I saw this morning. 

@Joe Bryant - Can you back up this claim?  Can you link specifically to a similar anti-Trump post made today?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Rich Conway said:

@Joe Bryant - Can you back up this claim?  Can you link specifically to a similar anti-Trump post made today?

I'm once again breaking my rule about posting in here.  Sorry MAGA guys.

Come on man, Joe is doing his best to keep things civil - asking him to back up this claim is crazy, IMO.  But let me do it for Joe.  I've posted numerous times over the last couple of weeks that Trump and team are desperate with this Hunter Biden stuff.  Now, whether HT believes what he posted and whether I believe what i posted isn't the point - Joe wants us to chill out this week so I'm going to not post things like that.  And it's undeniable that there's more anti-Trump folks and there's been a lot of posts like mine about them being desperate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Joe Bryant said:

Comment had nothing to do with people here. It’s an observation from what I’m seeing . 

Im a Trump voter but if Biden wins the sun keeps rising.

I mean whatever happens, my toes are still tappin'.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Joe Bryant said:

I would give some serious thought to pulling the plug on the PSF for a few days at least (and I could argue permanently but won't here).  Guys are going to be looking to dunk on each other, much work will be created for you and your staff and I'm thinking alcohol might be a factor that just augments the desire to 'fight', even if just online.  

I'm gonna check out - give myself a timeout and wish both sides the best of luck tomorrow.  I hope we treat each other here and everywhere with civility and respect.  2020 doesn't need any more angst. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:
24 minutes ago, Rich Conway said:

I'm once again breaking my rule about posting in here.  Sorry MAGA guys.

Come on man, Joe is doing his best to keep things civil - asking him to back up this claim is crazy, IMO.  But let me do it for Joe.  I've posted numerous times over the last couple of weeks that Trump and team are desperate with this Hunter Biden stuff.  Now, whether HT believes what he posted and whether I believe what i posted isn't the point - Joe wants us to chill out this week so I'm going to not post things like that.  And it's undeniable that there's more anti-Trump folks and there's been a lot of posts like mine about them being desperate.

:shrug:  I stand by the question.  Just like I expect politicians and law enforcement to be more accountable rather than less, I expect the owner of the site to be more accountable to his own rule of not making claims without the ability to back them up.

To the last few sentences of your post, I think there's a clear difference between a post discussing the merits of, say, the Hunter Biden laptop story and suggesting it feels like desperation on the Trump camp's part versus the post Joe specifically quoted.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rich Conway said:

:shrug:  I stand by the question.  Just like I expect politicians and law enforcement to be more accountable rather than less, I expect the owner of the site to be more accountable to his own rule of not making claims without the ability to back them up.

To the last few sentences of your post, I think there's a clear difference between a post discussing the merits of, say, the Hunter Biden laptop story and suggesting it feels like desperation on the Trump camp's part versus the post Joe specifically quoted.

Wrong thread. 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

I thought HT's comment was just repeating a quote in the linked article.

As some have noted regarding Democrats as the hours draw nearer to Election Day, "you can feel the panic."

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Rich Conway said:

I don't think there's any way you aren't playing stupid here but I'll humor you.  Here's one:  https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/789942-trump-supporters-blocking-roads/?do=findComment&comment=23055757

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

I don't think there's any way you aren't playing stupid here but I'll humor you.  Here's one:  https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/789942-trump-supporters-blocking-roads/?do=findComment&comment=23055757

I was quite serious.  I'll grant that the post you linked here qualifies, but in my defense, it happened after I asked the question.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alex P Keaton said:

Huh

In Pennsylvania, Philadelphia (and the surrounding suburbs) and Pittsburgh vote Democrat in large percentages.  Most of the rest of the state votes Republican.  So when a publication from either Philadelphia or Pittsburgh endorses a Republican candidate, it's news.

34 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

I would give some serious thought to pulling the plug on the PSF for a few days at least (and I could argue permanently but won't here).  Guys are going to be looking to dunk on each other, much work will be created for you and your staff and I'm thinking alcohol might be a factor that just augments the desire to 'fight', even if just online.  

I'm gonna check out - give myself a timeout and wish both sides the best of luck tomorrow.  I hope we treat each other here and everywhere with civility and respect.  2020 doesn't need any more angst. 

Of course agree 100% with the bolded. We need this more than ever.

I voted Kasich in the primary and wanted anyone but Trump to be POTUS.  If Trump were to lose tomorrow I don't think there would be many people looking to "dunk" on anyone. It will be a relief to get anyone in the position that will lead the ENTIRE country again.  Like you wrote, we need to treat each other with civility and respect.

2 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

5 more rallies today! 

🗓11/2/2020 #MAGA RALLIES

📍Fayetteville, North Carolina

📍Scranton, Pennsylvania

📍Traverse City, Michigan

📍Kenosha, Wisconsin

📍Grand Rapids, Michigan

https://twitter.com/danscavino/status/1323285761488261120?s=21

I wanted to be at the Fayetteville one today, but have work. Some of my buddies will be there. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

5 more rallies today! 

🗓11/2/2020 #MAGA RALLIES

📍Fayetteville, North Carolina

📍Scranton, Pennsylvania

📍Traverse City, Michigan

📍Kenosha, Wisconsin

📍Grand Rapids, Michigan

https://twitter.com/danscavino/status/1323285761488261120?s=21

Where is Joe today? Hunter stumping anywhere for the big guy?what about brother Jim?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Snotbubbles said:

In Pennsylvania, Philadelphia (and the surrounding suburbs) and Pittsburgh vote Democrat in large percentages.  Most of the rest of the state votes Republican.  So when a publication from either Philadelphia or Pittsburgh endorses a Republican candidate, it's news.

Yeah, I understand.  Thanks for the demographics lesson.

4 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Where is Joe today? Hunter stumping anywhere for the big guy?what about brother Jim?

https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1323100491476324357

Updated @JoeBiden Monday schedule, as released by his #Election2020 campaign.

A visit to Cleveland, #Ohio is also now on the Monday schedule for @JoeBiden, according to his campaign.

@realjameswoods
You will NEVER in your lifetime see an outpouring of love like this. This awe-inspiring devotion for @realDonaldTrump is also for an America that Democrats want to burn to the ground. Well, American patriots are sick of it. On Tuesday we take America back

🇺🇸
https://twitter.com/realjameswoods/status/1323070213902929920?s=21

Edited by HellToupee
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rich Conway said:

I’ve made some unproductive comments here recently. I think the point is just be better or don’t post for a few days until the tension around the election settles down. 

21 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

@realjameswoods
You will NEVER in your lifetime see an outpouring of love like this. This awe-inspiring devotion for @realDonaldTrump is also for an America that Democrats want to burn to the ground. Well, American patriots are sick of it. On Tuesday we take America back

🇺🇸

Wait, what...take America back? From whom?  Republicans are in control of 2/3 of the government and McConnell's Senate has blocked literally hundreds of bills passed by the House to even have a vote.

Edited by squistion

12 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

@realjameswoods

🇺🇸

There was also tremendous love for Fidel and huge crowds. He could also speak off the cuff for hours. Both are successful con men. It took most Cubans years to realize this. I don't think crowd size is a good metric for measuring a president's success on the job.

Donald J Trump

“Just learned that Sleepy Joe Biden is campaigning in Pennsylvania with Lady Gaga, a proud member of “Artists Against Fracking.” :lol:This is more proof that he would ban Fracking and skyrocket your energy prices. As I said at the debate – “Will you remember that Texas?Pennsylvania? Ohio? New Mexico?” I will always protect American Energy and American Jobs! Get out and VOTE #MAGA!“

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, squistion said:

Wait, what...take America back? From whom?  Republicans are in control of 2/3 of the government and McConnell's Senate has blocked literally hundreds of bills passed by the House to even have a vote.

I was thinking the same thing, who are they taking America back from? Granted, pretty much nothing in DC got done because McConnell is allergic to work, but that statement by Woods made no sense.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

@realjameswoods

🇺🇸

:goodposting:

The love, positivity and optimism coming from the MAGA movement is unlike anything you will ever see again. Just amazing. 

• Like 3

:mellow: .........

Democratic California Rep. Maxine Waters said Friday that it was “shameful” that young black voters might consider casting a ballot for President Donald Trump.

Waters joined SiriusXM’s “The Joe Madison Show” to discuss the state of the presidential election, and she had harsh words for any “black young men who think somehow they can align themselves with Trump.” (RELATED: Navy Veteran Joe Collins Targets ‘Mansion Maxine’ Waters In New Campaign Ad)

Waters said that she didn’t understand how any black American could cast a vote for Trump, saying, “It just hurts me so bad to see blacks talking about supporting Trump. I don’t know why they would be doing it. I don’t know why it is on their minds.”

She went on to stress the importance of voter turnout, adding that if Trump were to win a second term he would take the United States in the wrong direction.

“The divisiveness that this deplorable human being has caused, the confrontation, the dog-whistling to the right-wing, the white supremacists, the KKK, and they are coming alive. They are emboldened because they have a leader,” she said.

“He’s a racist. He does not have any appreciation for black people and black women in particular,” Waters continued, noting that Trump had been critical of former Democratic Reps. John Lewis of Georgia and Elijah Cummings of Maryland. “He has no respect for us. He is not doing anything for us. For those black young men who think somehow they can align themselves with Trump, not only are they terrible mistaken, any of them showing their face, I will never, ever forgive them for undermining the possibility to help their own people and their own communities.”

Waters concluded by saying that a black vote for President Trump was “unconscionable” and “shameful,” saying that anyone considering voting for Trump should spend some time trying to understand how others might be struggling “and how they would be able to help us in this struggle.”

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

:mellow: .........

Democratic California Rep. Maxine Waters said Friday that it was “shameful” that young black voters might consider casting a ballot for President Donald Trump.

Waters joined SiriusXM’s “The Joe Madison Show” to discuss the state of the presidential election, and she had harsh words for any “black young men who think somehow they can align themselves with Trump.” (RELATED: Navy Veteran Joe Collins Targets ‘Mansion Maxine’ Waters In New Campaign Ad)

Waters said that she didn’t understand how any black American could cast a vote for Trump, saying, “It just hurts me so bad to see blacks talking about supporting Trump. I don’t know why they would be doing it. I don’t know why it is on their minds.”

She went on to stress the importance of voter turnout, adding that if Trump were to win a second term he would take the United States in the wrong direction.

“The divisiveness that this deplorable human being has caused, the confrontation, the dog-whistling to the right-wing, the white supremacists, the KKK, and they are coming alive. They are emboldened because they have a leader,” she said.

“He’s a racist. He does not have any appreciation for black people and black women in particular,” Waters continued, noting that Trump had been critical of former Democratic Reps. John Lewis of Georgia and Elijah Cummings of Maryland. “He has no respect for us. He is not doing anything for us. For those black young men who think somehow they can align themselves with Trump, not only are they terrible mistaken, any of them showing their face, I will never, ever forgive them for undermining the possibility to help their own people and their own communities.”

Waters concluded by saying that a black vote for President Trump was “unconscionable” and “shameful,” saying that anyone considering voting for Trump should spend some time trying to understand how others might be struggling “and how they would be able to help us in this struggle.”

shes like Samuel L Jackson in Django.   

44 minutes ago, squistion said:

Democrats/Liberals control:

Journalism

Education

Hollywood/Entertainment

Sports

House of Reps

Big Tech

and yet i keep hearing from you all about being "The Resistance"    lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tommyboy said:

watch.  After trump wins, again  the democrat media and politicians will claim it was illegitimate or cheating because how could the polls be so wrong.    guaranteed.

If Trump wins, polls should be abolished.  They'll have less credibility than the MSM.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rich Conway said:

I was quite serious.  I'll grant that the post you linked here qualifies, but in my defense, it happened after I asked the question.

Yes it happened in the short time between your post and his. That’s the opposite of disqualifying. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

There was also tremendous love for Fidel and huge crowds. He could also speak off the cuff for hours. Both are successful con men. It took most Cubans years to realize this. I don't think crowd size is a good metric for measuring a president's success on the job.

It’s a metric for success in campaigning and popularity.  

56 minutes ago, squistion said:

It’s obviously a reference to the “civil unrest”.  

45 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Donald J Trump

“Just learned that Sleepy Joe Biden is campaigning in Pennsylvania with Lady Gaga, a proud member of “Artists Against Fracking.” :lol:This is more proof that he would ban Fracking and skyrocket your energy prices. As I said at the debate – “Will you remember that Texas?Pennsylvania? Ohio? New Mexico?” I will always protect American Energy and American Jobs! Get out and VOTE #MAGA!“

Somehow I didn't envision that the final battle would be Trump vs Lady Gaga. :mellow:

And can anyone give me a heads up on the Trump & Lil Pump platform on fracking?

• knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place