Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

8 minutes ago, Peak said:

People getting a little chippy on Twitter....

https://twitter.com/jemelehill/status/1323815997191544833?s=19

"If Trump wins re-election, it’s on white people. No one else."

Such a funny statement. Trump actually lost ground with whites and made huge gains with Hispanics. Lol

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Snotbubbles said:

Early returns in PA and MI, Trump doing 7% better in Philly and nearly 20% better in Detroit.  If that holds, Trump will won both states.  

All the votes that were cast on election day have been counted.  Now we get to see if Trump has built up a big enough lead to offset all the early votes.  North Carolina and Ohio had the majority of early votes counted right away and that gave a Blue Mirage.  We will now see if this is a Red mirage.

From 538:

NATHANIEL RAKICH
NOV. 3, 11:13 PM
As you plan your sleep schedule for the rest of the week: We should have near-complete unofficial results from Wisconsin early tomorrow morning, as Milwaukee is expected to finish counting around 6 a.m. Eastern. Michigan originally said it would take until Friday to count all of its votes, but officials have revised that estimate to say they’ll be done tomorrow as well. Finally, Pennsylvania results probably won’t be known until Friday.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Would feel like FOX announcing that Arizona was going to Biden...what is CNN waiting on? They barely waited for CA polls to close to run the number into Biden's count, the least they could do is start celebrating. 

Not looking good for Trump tonight, it was a good run, the media said it was a Biden Blowout and I'm sure they will be proven right. All they need to do is grab a Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, there's no way he can do what he did in 2016. 

It's over, Trump was a 4% chance of winning anyways, it would be a miracle if he held on thru this current climate. Are they really going to keep this charade going all night? 

I did hear George on ABC say something like "Repeat of 2016" but again that's probably just juicing up the game. When you have a lopsided event similar to the Chiefs vs Jets, you expect a blowout and to hear George say that, seemed odd so early in the night. 

Did the Democrats really think they would take Florida? 

6 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Would feel like FOX announcing that Arizona was going to Biden...what is CNN waiting on? They barely waited for CA polls to close to run the number into Biden's count, the least they could do is start celebrating. 

Not looking good for Trump tonight, it was a good run, the media said it was a Biden Blowout and I'm sure they will be proven right. All they need to do is grab a Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, there's no way he can do what he did in 2016. 

It's over, Trump was a 4% chance of winning anyways, it would be a miracle if he held on thru this current climate. Are they really going to keep this charade going all night? 

I did hear George on ABC say something like "Repeat of 2016" but again that's probably just juicing up the game. When you have a lopsided event similar to the Chiefs vs Jets, you expect a blowout and to hear George say that, seemed odd so early in the night. 

Did the Democrats really think they would take Florida? 

He won Ohio. If he holds onto GA and NC, then Trump needs 2 of WI, MI, and PA, right?

It’s not close to over.

1 minute ago, gruecd said:

He won Ohio. If he holds onto GA and NC, then Trump needs 2 of WI, MI, and PA, right?

It’s not close to over.

The Media reported he had less than a 4% chance, every media outlet you could find online had this 96/4 in favor of Biden. 

Drudge has had this going to Biden for weeks/months, not sure why we are looking at similar things to what we saw in 2016. And what is the hold up on the votes? 

I voted in Florida, I saw a machine take my ballot, i assumed it read my choices but maybe that was a front to some other point where they are counted by hand but Florida managed to get their results in tonight, why aren't people voting with the same machines in every part of the country? I just don't understand why there is all this mystery? We say it every time but we should be so much better than this in 2020. 

I was certain this was going to be decisive tonight and so far it doesn't seem close to that...how could the poll folks be this wrong? Seems crazy to me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ministry of Pain said:

MSNBC...

Michigan Trump 54%...Biden 44%

Wisconsin Trump 51%...Biden 46%

Pennsylvania Trump 56.5%...Biden 42.3%

If those numbers were reversed wouldn't Biden be declared the winner?

People less likely to riot in the morning?   Rioters on the edge of their seats.  They may head to bed now 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Kind of creepy that they are going to stop counting ballots tonight...couldn't get a night crew in place or tell folks it might be a long night? 

Who is watching those ballots right now? Sure seems bad to leave those important things lying around like votes in a tight race. 

I am sure they are just lying around.

• Like 1

Hi Trumpmania -

This isn’t a crow post (yet), but I wanted to acknowledge how strong your pull is with so many voters. Regardless of my feelings about you personally, your ability to motivate voters is amazing. Well done. 

• Laughing 1

7 hours ago, Ministry of Pain said:

MSNBC...

Michigan Trump 54%...Biden 44%

Wisconsin Trump 51%...Biden 46%

Pennsylvania Trump 56.5%...Biden 42.3%

If those numbers were reversed wouldn't Biden be declared the winner?

:goodposting:

And like magic in the middle of the night Biden takes the lead or closes the gap in all 3. I’m seeing Biden is close winning Kenosha County now in Whisky? There is no way in hell Biden could ever in a billion years win Kenosha county. There is cheating like you wouldn’t believe going on right now.

• Laughing 1

6 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

And like magic in the middle of the night Biden takes the lead or closes the gap in all 3. I’m seeing Biden is close winning Kenosha County now in Whisky? There is no way in hell Biden could ever in a billion years win Kenosha county. There is cheating like you wouldn’t believe going on right now.

This election is going to be decided in the Courts.  The SC left the door open to revisit the voting laws.  They didn't want to make any changes to procedures so close to the election but the ballots being received after the close of the polls (at least in PA) are being held to the side.    

44 minutes ago, JAA said:

Hi Trumpmania -

This isn’t a crow post (yet), but I wanted to acknowledge how strong your pull is with so many voters. Regardless of my feelings about you personally, your ability to motivate voters is amazing. Well done. 

Lol you guys are really gonna come in here and crow? After parroting pollsters and the media for the last year? C’mon, man. And Democrats in Congress got smoked all over the country. Bustos might even lose in Illinois and she chairwoman of the DCC. Get out of here with this malarkey. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rich Conway said:

He meant crow as in "eat crow".  HTH

I will eat crow. 
Right now things don’t look good for President Trump, but even if he loses my predictions were way off. I had Biden winning Florida. I didn’t think this would be close. I’m amazed at how resilient Trump’s support has been. I was wrong, way wrong. Serve me up a ton of crow!! 
Whatever happens our problems aren’t going away. We are a divided country and we shouldn’t be; our goals are the same. The vast majority of us want prosperity and justice for everyone, don’t like violence or hatred or discord. We need to find ways to work together, and that begins by talking to each other, trying to understand each other, and respect each other. 
During the last four years I’ve spent far too much time disregarding the opinions of Trump supporters, disrespecting you, categorizing you in stereotypes. I’m sorry about that. I need to adjust my thinking. We all do. This nation doesn’t deserve the way we’re treating it. 

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, timschochet said:

I will eat crow. 
Right now things don’t look good for President Trump, but even if he loses my predictions were way off. I had Biden winning Florida. I didn’t think this would be close. I’m amazed at how resilient Trump’s support has been. I was wrong, way wrong. Serve me up a ton of crow!! 
Whatever happens our problems aren’t going away. We are a divided country and we shouldn’t be; our goals are the same. The vast majority of us want prosperity and justice for everyone, don’t like violence or hatred or discord. We need to find ways to work together, and that begins by talking to each other, trying to understand each other, and respect each other. 
During the last four years I’ve spent far too much time disregarding the opinions of Trump supporters, disrespecting you, categorizing you in stereotypes. I’m sorry about that. I need to adjust my thinking. We all do. This nation doesn’t deserve the way we’re treating it. 

This sounds very 2016...good luck (I mean it).

1 hour ago, Widbil83 said:

I don't know if I believe there is cheating, i don't want to believe that. 

I do think that Trump declaring victory when there was so much doubt...he could have said "I thought I was a slam dunk loser according to main stream media" that would have been a good jab but instead he tries to announce himself as the winner when that wasn't even close to true last night. but he was looking like a potential winner around 12-1am last night or this morning. 

16 minutes ago, timschochet said:

I will eat crow. 

I tried to tell you that polls are bunk.  It's enthusiasm that matters.  If Biden wins, he'll win solely on the mail-in vote which doesn't require any enthusiasm.  Hopefully, you learned your lesson and in 2024 you'll look at the enthusiasm the candidate has and not some Democrat leaning poll of "likely voters".      

It looks like Republicans are going to maintain control of the Senate.  No court packing or huge spending policies for the next two years if Biden wins.  Also, I will go on record early and say that the Republicans will re-gain control of the House in 2022 since mid-term elections historically see a wave of votes from the party that loses the Presidential general election.   

1 minute ago, Snotbubbles said:

I tried to tell you that polls are bunk.  It's enthusiasm that matters.  If Biden wins, he'll win solely on the mail-in vote which doesn't require any enthusiasm.  Hopefully, you learned your lesson and in 2024 you'll look at the enthusiasm the candidate has and not some Democrat leaning poll of "likely voters".      

It looks like Republicans are going to maintain control of the Senate.  No court packing or huge spending policies for the next two years if Biden wins.  Also, I will go on record early and say that the Republicans will re-gain control of the House in 2022 since mid-term elections historically see a wave of votes from the party that loses the Presidential general election.   

Hold up there.  One potential stumbling block in this particular mid-term (2022) is that district lines will get redrawn due to the 2020 Census.  I think it's too early to make the kind of proclamation you've made here.

5 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Doink!

Now wait for it...........

Republicans are going to hold the Senate.  So none of this other stuff really even matters.  Even if Biden wins, no way for him to push through his agenda.

Edited by gruecd
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Snotbubbles said:

• Like 1

Trump leads shriveled up, what's disturbing is that we are in this mess right now. 

If Bill Maher said Trump won't go peacefully, if he loses by 1 State on mail in votes, the entire country is going to have a meltdown. We saw some folks burn down cities, I would expect some trailer parks and farm land to go next. 

This is going to further divide the country past the point of any healing. And no matter who controls the White House, local government is going to continue to do whatever they want. Look at Oregon, I didn't know they went full on with hard narcotics, that's totally unacceptable if you go by Federal Laws, we just put El Chapo away for life and now we are talking about making cocaine legal? 

Just an example of how different this country is from one State to the next. 

Maybe they should just have Biden and Trump share the White House, have facing desks and just stare each other down all day. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

• knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place