What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (2 Viewers)

Good catch. That sucker punch is much more justified now. 

Actually- here is Andy Ngo's clip. It isnt edited at all.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1327731145102901248?s=20
Of course the sucker punch isn’t justified. But you don’t go into an angry group of people picking a fight and not expect stupid #### like that to happen. First rule of trying to fight a mob, keep your head on a swivel.  

*and yes that includes the dumb ### with the megaphone.  Anyone putting themselves in harms way and aggravating the situation can’t be surprised with bad results.  

Of course the sucker punch isn’t justified. But you don’t go into an angry group of people picking a fight and not expect stupid #### like that to happen. First rule of trying to fight a mob, keep your head on a swivel.  

*and yes that includes the dumb ### with the megaphone.  Anyone putting themselves in harms way and aggravating the situation can’t be surprised with bad results.  
The dude was attacking girls too.  Go after a girl, all bets are off, IMO.  

Spent too much time looking for a source. One person on Twitter. Probably getting re-tweeted and some spread on Parler. Not good enough.

I do like how this person writes that "Rs in Georgia are trying to half-### this recount/audit". So ... it's Republicans that are messing up the recount? Are we quite sure?

There will always be a problem. Recount. Recount again! Recount with an observer at every table! Recount with TWO observers at every table!  Recount! Audit! Do it again! And again!
GA refused to allow more monitors at GOP's request. GA wanted 1 monitor for 10 tables (LOL), but I believe they finally caved due to pressure (& the potential for violence) & are now allowing 1 monitor per table. Still not good enough for a hand audit, though.

Give it up, dude. 

Last edited by a moderator:

The guy was puffing up before the knockout blow for sure.

I don't see where Ngo edited the clip either. 

GA refused to allow more monitors at GOP's request. GA wanted 1 monitor for 10 tables (LOL), but I believe they caved due to pressure (& the potential for violence) & are now allowing 1 monitor per table. Still not good enough for a hand audit, though.
That's fine. You can source this? Any of this?

GA refused to allow more monitors at GOP's request. GA wanted 1 monitor for 10 tables (LOL), but I believe they finally caved due to pressure (& the potential for violence) & are now allowing 1 monitor per table. Still not good enough for a hand audit, though.

Give it up, dude. 
Source?  I'd like to learn more about it.

That's fine. You can source this? Any of this?
They caved. Like I said, I believe it was due to pressure (obviously).

I'm surprised they had the balls to suggest 1 monitor for 10 tables was transparent. It's ridiculous, LOL.

This is the kind of thing that can potentially incite violence.

Be transparent. It's not hard at all.

They caved. Like I said, I believe it was due to pressure (obviously).

I'm surprised they had the balls to suggest 1 monitor for 10 tables was transparent. It's ridiculous, LOL.

This is the kind of thing can potentially incite violence.

Be transparent. It's not hard at all.
Again - where are you getting this from?  All I could find is they are allowed 2 per county...no word on how many tables are involved but if bet it's less than 2.

Give it up, dude. 
The GOP SoS didn't allow the GOP more monitors. 

This role is similar to that of "poll watchers," and like poll watchers, "monitors" must abide by a strict set of rules:

Only one monitor per party is allowed for every 10 audit boards. Audit boards are made up of two election workers sitting at a table together; these are the people looking at, and counting, the ballots.

A minimum of two monitors per party is required in every county.

Monitors must have a letter from the state or county party designating them as monitors. No letter, no access.

Monitors must sign in and take an oath upon arrival.

Monitors must wear name tags provided by the party designating them

Monitors must not interfere in the process in any way, and are not allowed to touch the ballots.

Unlike the public and press, they cannot take photos or videos, and their phones must be silenced.

They are not limited to staying in the designated public viewing area, but they must adhere to social distancing guidelines.

They cannot engage in any sort of campaign activity.

Monitors can "tag in and out" throughout the day, but the limit on the number of monitors at one time must be adhered to.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/georgia-counties-start-hand-count-audit-friday-morning/story%3fid=74175628

From that link I posted there are at least 2 monitors per 10 tables.  One D one R. Maybe 3 if they allow for independents. 

Support and sources matter. Wherever you got this from, it's untrue.
LOL.

I said I believe they caved due to pressure, but now I'm getting reports it's still 1 GOP monitor for 10 tables. Evidently, it didn't get changed.

What you need to know is members of the GOP were rebuffed when they asked for more monitors than the 1 per 10 tables (LOL) GA was running with.

You first were questioning whether GA refused the request. :)

Obviously, 1 GOP monitor for 10 tables is unacceptable.

Then why do you persist in attempting to shame people for wanting the process to play out in it's own time?

You can't do both at the same time. You can't wag your finger in people's faces and then tell everyone your hands are in your pockets. Do as you wish, say as you wish, but recognize that kind of approach will only drive undecideds and moderates to the right of the spectrum.
The real travesty here is how you’ve ruined this alias.

Lol at "shame".

ETA: I'm not aware of anyone claiming Trump doesn't have a right to contest and to take it to court.  He absolutely does.  However, we must recognize that he is unarguably damaging the country by doing so.  He is jeopardizing our faith in free and fair elections without cause, and he is preventing the Biden team from receiving both national security and corona virus briefings.  Trump is doing damage to our country on a 1/1000 chance he can pull this off.  

If pointing that out drives people away, so be it.  I'm the kind of guy who puts the country first and it's a damn shame many others don't.  If people would rather get hung up on partisan politics than the good of the country, they were going to trend to partisan hackery anyways.

“Some people love to feel offended because it makes them feel important. When your only tool is a hammer, suddenly every problem starts to look like a nail. And when the only time you feel relevant is when you claim to be offended, suddenly everything looks offensive.”
― Oliver Markus Malloy, Inside The Mind of an Introvert

“Ten years I'd simmered in my own self-righteousness, holding my grudge against her as if the only way to win was to stay mad the longest.”
― Katherine Center, Things You Save in a Fire

“Maturity is when you're able to say, 'It's not just them. It's me.”
― Criss Jami, Healology

Obviously not since that is the rule.  There is only 1 Dem monitor for 10 tables as well. It's not like one side gets an advantage. 
Exactly, LOL.

1 GOP monitor for 10 tables.

No source, no truth.
I said I believe they caved due to pressure, but now I'm getting reports it's still 1 GOP monitor for 10 tables. Evidently, it didn't get changed.

What you need to know is members of the GOP were rebuffed when they asked for more monitors than the 1 per 10 tables (LOL) GA was running with.

You first were questioning whether GA refused the request. :rolleyes:

LOL.

You first were questioning whether GA refused the request. :)

Sounds like something that should have been worked out....before the election.  

Obviously not since that is the rule.  There is only 1 Dem monitor for 10 tables as well. It's not like one side gets an advantage. 
So the Biden win should have been even larger then.  Obvious rigging and attempted subversion by team Trump.  

Exactly, LOL.

1 GOP monitor for 10 tables.

You first were questioning whether GA refused the request. :rolleyes:

How many monitors per table do you think is reasonable. Remember they are equal per party.

No source, no truth.

You first were questioning whether GA refused the request. 

You cannot serve as your own source. I'm not interested in what reports you're getting unless the house here can evaluate them ourselves.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Many of the court cases being filed all over the Country are not ours, but rather those of people that have seen horrible abuses. Our big cases showing the unconstitutionality of the 2020 Election, & the outrage of things that were done to change the outcome, will soon be filed!

Users who are viewing this thread