What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (14 Viewers)

I'm referring to the dynamics revolving around this election.

Come on, guys. It's a waste of time to make people explain the obvious.
The obvious is your side/candidate lost the election.  Give him Georgia, and he still loses.  Pouting and whining about it won't change the outcome and neither will these bogus lawsuits.  That's the obvious.  

It's time for the Republican party to divorce themselves from Trump.  Find a better candidate for 2024 and return to your core principles.  Trump was no more of a Republican than I am an NBA center.  He was a disaster and an embarrassment for four years and it's time to move on from it.  

Or, just keep wishcasting and posting in here that you KNOW the vote was phony and Donald will remain in office.  Doesn't seem very healthy, but you do you. 

I'm referring to the dynamics revolving around this election.

Come on, guys. It's a waste of time to make people explain the obvious.
Still tells me nothing.

Honestly just trying to understand what you are trying to say.

If you're not willing to lay out specifics, I guess that's fine (would argue doing that alone is a waste of time) --  just wouldn't throw out broad and vague statements if you're trying to create dialogue. 

The obvious is your side/candidate lost the election.  Give him Georgia, and he still loses.  Pouting and whining about it won't change the outcome and neither will these bogus lawsuits.  That's the obvious.  

It's time for the Republican party to divorce themselves from Trump.  Find a better candidate for 2024 and return to your core principles.  Trump was no more of a Republican than I am an NBA center.  He was a disaster and an embarrassment for four years and it's time to move on from it.  

Or, just keep wishcasting and posting in here that you KNOW the vote was phony and Donald will remain in office.  Doesn't seem very healthy, but you do you. 
I only see one side whining in here (you guys). I've never seen the like, LOL.

Just roll with it. See what any investigations find. It's good for the process in these contentious times.

EVERY ONE of the conservatives I know are simply asking for it to be vetted (nothing else).

Whine & cry all you want, but it's going to be vetted (non-negotiable).

Last edited by a moderator:
Still tells me nothing.

Honestly just trying to understand what you are trying to say.

If you're not willing to lay out specifics, I guess that's fine (would argue doing that alone is a waste of time) --  just wouldn't throw out broad and vague statements if you're trying to create dialogue. 
What EXACTLY are you wanting to know (besides the obvious)?

LOL. Seriously?

I'd love to know exactly what it is you are talking about?

If it's so obvious (it is anything but obvious to me) you should have zero problem explaining your own words -- what you think is going to get ugly, how, and for whom. 
Seriously. What did I say earlier that has you puzzled?

I said I fear things could get ugly (& if so), we're in for a rough time.

:shrug:

Just roll with it. See what any investigations find. It's good for the process in these contentious times.

EVERY ONE of the conservatives I know are simply asking for it to be vetted (nothing else).

Trump can litigate a lost cause all he wants, and you can vett to your hearts content ( up until the state results are certified).  Where I have a problem is keeping national security briefings to Biden, as well as COVID.  This is doing real damage to our country.

What EXACTLY are you wanting to know (besides the obvious)?
You know, the votes in each state are certified prior to Inauguration Day. There has been a process in place for over 200 years. 

So, the logical contention, in your eyes must be that it hasn’t worked in all of that time. Only Donald Trump can fix this corrupt system? The same system that was in place when he won in 2016? Makes perfect sense.

Until you can intelligently State your case, this is what I imagine it to be.

"I fear things could get ugly." I'm shocked that's coming across as a bold statement.

There's a million ways this could go down. Lots of them ugly. Time will tell.

I may post more when I have a better idea of what could transpire.

Trump rants incoherently on Twitter about poll watchers in Pennsylvania, but yet when it came time for his lawyers to file a lawsuit on that basis--surprise, surprise--they change their whole tune.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-lawsuit-pennsylvania/2020/11/15/4aab8048-279b-11eb-9b14-ad872157ebc9_story.html

President Trump’s campaign on Sunday scrapped a major part of its federal lawsuit challenging the election results in Pennsylvania.

Trump’s attorneys filed a revised version of the lawsuit, removing allegations that election officials violated the Trump campaign’s constitutional rights by limiting the ability of their observers to watch votes being counted.

Trump and Rudolph W. Giuliani, his personal attorney, have said repeatedly that more than 600,000 votes in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh should be invalidated because of this issue.

Trump rants incoherently on Twitter about poll watchers in Pennsylvania, but yet when it came time for his lawyers to file a lawsuit on that basis--surprise, surprise--they change their whole tune.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-lawsuit-pennsylvania/2020/11/15/4aab8048-279b-11eb-9b14-ad872157ebc9_story.html
Sure glad this is all being “vetted out”. God forbid completely baseless claims not be taken seriously or considered a complete waste of time.  

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!! 

That's whining.  And it ain't my side crying for it. LOL.

Again, WHERE do you want this investigation to take place?  What state do you want "vetted"?  Name names. 

So based on a video of instigators tangling with each other, you think that this is going to escalate to open and ongoing violence?

By everybody, you think this potential violence spreads beyond these singular kinds of instigated clashes?
Yes, strong potential for violence depending on how things shake out.

I can't give you specifics now (it's impossible until we know more).

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!! 

Again, WHERE do you want this investigation to take place?  What state do you want "vetted"?  Name names. 
Everything needs to be vetted.

None of us are investigating (that I know of).

Let's see what they find.

Yes, strong potential for violence depending on how things shake out.

I can't give you specifics now (it's impossible until we know more).
This was all so obvious you felt you didn't need to explain, yet at the same time, it's impossible to know how this will shake out until we know more?

Was really trying to understand what your stance is, but I guess (to paraphrase Stein) there isn't much there there.

I think it's highly unlikely you will see any escalation of violence beyond these types of solitary, isolated instances where there is clear instigation going on.

People are generally sane. Seeing this video didn't enrage me to the point that I thought I needed to stand up and violently defend whatever side of the idiocy going on in the video I support.

To fear that violence is going to be widespread is a bit too Chicken Little - at some point, acceptance and moving on with lives inevitably happens.

This was all so obvious you felt you didn't need to explain, yet at the same time, it's impossible to know how this will shake out until we know more?

Was really trying to understand what your stance is, but I guess (to paraphrase Stein) there isn't much there there.

I think it's highly unlikely you will see any escalation of violence beyond these types of solitary, isolated instances where there is clear instigation going on.

People are generally sane. Seeing this video didn't enrage me to the point that I thought I needed to stand up and violently defend whatever side of the idiocy going on in the video I support.

To fear that violence is going to be widespread is a bit too Chicken Little - at some point, acceptance and moving on with lives inevitably happens.
I actually didn't see any violent videos.

I'm not predicting violence. I FEAR violence depending on how things shake out.

Actually the president has already stated that the election was rigged.  He stated this before the investigations even started.  So trust me - there is more than one side whining.  

Why you guys continue to engage with these vague endless circles without any desire to engage in earnest, I just don't understand.
For thread lurkers. For one, I want non-posting readers to see that some posters here are posting wild hairs with zero backup or support. 

For thread lurkers. For one, I want non-posting readers to see that some posters here are posting wild hairs with zero backup or support. 
Lurkers? LOL.

It’s not going to do any good to whine. It’s fruitless.

Conservatives on this board don’t have to prove a damn thing. That’ll be up to those actually looking into the allegations. You may get your 4 years or you may not. 

Lots to be determined yet.

Actually the president has already stated that the election was rigged.  He stated this before the investigations even started.  So trust me - there is more than one side whining.  
Well, he said before the election that the only way he could possibly lose is if there was fraud. Multiple times.

I think you are wrong though, there is only one side whining. Generally speaking the winning side doesn't whine about the officiating after the game is over. IMO trump doesn't have to accept that he lost. Ever. Doesn't really matter to me. Sure, it would be what's best for the country but he gave up on that a long time ago. If this is what keeps him busy until he is dragged out of office.... so be it. He'll be milking his followers for the rest of his "career" and has already started that faze. I just hope he runs again. Every four years for the rest of his life.

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!! 

Actually, if it were in a very few specific counties in a very few specific states and the results would put a bow on this I wouldn't be against a recount. But it won't be the end. He'll be talking about how this election was stolen from him for the next four years and will milk as many donors as he can. IMO that was really his plan in the last election. Wasn't he claiming fraud up until the day he found out that he won?

I hope people on both sides are trying to trump nominated in 2024.

Why you guys continue to engage with these vague endless circles without any desire to engage in earnest, I just don't understand.

This is exactly what the ignore feature is for. 
I can't give you specifics - it's impossible to know now.  There is lots to be determined yet.  

I just want all posts to be vetted that need to be vetted, but I don't run the boards.  

I am not predicting less use of the ignore function, but I FEAR less use of the function depending on how things shake out.  

What will be the claim when the Georgia handcount comes back the same as the vote?  Won't that destroy any claim of machine tampering?
Trump and the GOP will simply claim ballots are fraudulent, actually they've already claimed that.

The bottom line is that no amount of auditing, recounting, or certification is going to make them concede that Trump actually lost.  

His supporters love and trust him, there is literally nothing that is going to shake their belief in him.   For Trump though this is a way to satisfy his ego and milk every last dime out of them.  The "Stop the Steal" campaign is a big business and it is making people like Donald Trump and Roger Stone a ton of money.

Trump and the GOP will simply claim ballots are fraudulent, actually they've already claimed that.

The bottom line is that no amount of auditing, recounting, or certification is going to make them concede that Trump actually lost.  

His supporters love and trust him, there is literally nothing that is going to shake their belief in him.   For Trump though this is a way to satisfy his ego and milk every last dime out of them.  The "Stop the Steal" campaign is a big business and it is making people like Donald Trump and Roger Stone a ton of money.
But isn't Trump's main gripe now that the Domion machines changed the vote?  If the GA hand count comes back the same, that destroys that narrative.  But you're saying Trump supporters will just move onto another false narrative.

So weird. 

Lurkers? LOL.

It’s not going to do any good to whine. It’s fruitless.

Conservatives on this board don’t have to prove a damn thing. That’ll be up to those actually looking into the allegations. You may get your 4 years or you may not. 

Lots to be determined yet.
Not sure I understand this one, don’t you need to prove fraud to change results?  States aren’t going to change their counts for vague statements. 

2 weeks...
Well, to be fair, he's a busy guy.  He needs to get his big beautiful healthcare plan enacted, gather his tax info for release, and provide Savannah Guthrie with the details on his debt that he promised in his town hall.  And, that doesn't even count infrastructure week, that's going to take resources from his staff, or 12 trips to a golf course.  Two weeks sounds fair.

But isn't Trump's main gripe now that the Domion machines changed the vote?  If the GA hand count comes back the same, that destroys that narrative.  But you're saying Trump supporters will just move onto another false narrative.

So weird. 
Very weird.  My MAGA neighbor that had Trump signs in his yard prior to election, Saturday put up a Trump flag.  Not sure if it was on sale after his loss, but just seemed strange to see the new decoration in his yard.  Surprised it wasn't at half staff or upside down to signify distress...

Can any maga guys explain how a hand recount is fake when he’s claiming that a machine changed votes from him to Biden?
His tweets are saying "not allowing signatures to be looked at and verified". 

But it doesn't matter, the goalposts are constantly moving and its just continued poop thrown against the wall with no rational basis.  He could just say "the hand count doesn't matter because our alphabet doesn't have enough letters" or "it is fraudulent because my cat's breath smells like cat food".  My only question is when all this is done, can Dominion sue the living poo out of him for slander?  I want him bankrupt one way or another, but I realize with his sycophants that's a pipe dream.

They won’t move the goalposts because there aren’t any. 
Last week @Max Power in this thread argued that there had to be something to this because of Bill Barr’s directive that the Justice Department look into this: Barr would never have done that if he hadn’t seen something wrong. Then later in the week 16 assistant attorneys general wrote a letter to Barr protesting that there was no evidence whatsoever of fraud. Max simply ignored it and moved on to Sidney Powell’s accusation. 

His tweets are saying "not allowing signatures to be looked at and verified". 

But it doesn't matter, the goalposts are constantly moving and its just continued poop thrown against the wall with no rational basis.  He could just say "the hand count doesn't matter because our alphabet doesn't have enough letters" or "it is fraudulent because my cat's breath smells like cat food".  My only question is when all this is done, can Dominion sue the living poo out of him for slander?  I want him bankrupt one way or another, but I realize with his sycophants that's a pipe dream.
Weren’t sigs matched during the initial receipt of the ballot?  Or is the whole process fake and rigged?

But 2016 and all the states Trump won this year are not rigged right?

How the heck did we get here?

Users who are viewing this thread