Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

27 minutes ago, BoltBacker said:

As someone else that has actually been to Zimbabwe I can assure you that "literally" nothing by itself turned what Zimbabwe used to be into what Zimbabwe is now. It took several factors, and compounding poor decisions. But the erosion of free elections absolutely was one of the dominos that got them to where they are now.

SO . . . . you would "literally" be all for investigating voting irregularities, right?

10 hours ago, SoBeDad said:

We should care about integrity in elections. But Trump is not the right person to lead the charge, he might be the worst. Baseless claims in 2016, 1 for 24 in courts in 2020, jokingly suggesting that people vote twice. 

After a hand count in Georgia, I'm convinced that Biden won fair and square, vindicating the process and the Dominion software. Are you convinced?

https://mobile.twitter.com/EWErickson/status/1328534134373953536

I believe he’s now at 25 after the PA Supreme Court decision earlier today. ;)

11 hours ago, Max Power said:

I'm ok with Biden not getting national security briefs at the moment due to the potential of foreign interference in the election. If that claim doesn't turn out to be true, I'll be very disappointed in Trump's handling of the transition. 

Why would giving Biden national security briefs impact any investigation into foreign interference in the election?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stompin' Tom Connors said:
13 hours ago, Max Power said:

I'm ok with Biden not getting national security briefs at the moment due to the potential of foreign interference in the election. If that claim doesn't turn out to be true, I'll be very disappointed in Trump's handling of the transition. 

Why would giving Biden national security briefs impact any investigation into foreign interference in the election?

Also, Trump received the briefs about Russian interference to help his own election in 2016. Weird thing for a Trump supporter to say re: Biden, honestly.

Trump should never have even sniffed the Presidency. He has zero qualifications for the job, no moral fortitude to handle it, and a self serving bent that's allowed possibly the most corrupt administration we've ever had. It's a real black mark on U.S. history that he got there.

Edited by Gr00vus
  • Like 11
  • Laughing 1

For those still clinging to a Trump victory narrative, at what point would you consider a Biden victory legitimate? If recounts and audits don’t change the outcome? If no lawsuits gain any traction in the courts? If voting systems are found to have not had impact on any outcomes in any states? If all states are certified? If all claims of fraud are dismissed? Or will people simply claim that Biden stole the election no matter what happens moving forward?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Anarchy99 said:

For those still clinging to a Trump victory narrative, at what point would you consider a Biden victory legitimate? If recounts and audits don’t change the outcome? If no lawsuits gain any traction in the courts? If voting systems are found to have not had impact on any outcomes in any states? If all states are certified? If all claims of fraud are dismissed? Or will people simply claim that Biden stole the election no matter what happens moving forward?

I will go out on a limb and suggest that 99.9% of people who believe (actually believe, not just falling in line for fear of angering Trump), as of today, that Biden's victory was not legitimate will never believe it no matter happens in the future.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Anarchy99 said:

Look at the post from HellToupee.   There is nothing that will convince them that the election was not rigged against Trump.   You cannot trust the election board, state AGs, CIA, FBI, courts, or the Trump administrations own departments set up to ensure election integrity.   The only source of truth is Rudy and DJT.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, Godsbrother said:

Look at the post from HellToupee.   There is nothing that will convince them that the election was not rigged against Trump.   You cannot trust the election board, state AGs, CIA, FBI, courts, or the Trump administrations own departments set up to ensure election integrity.   The only source of truth is Rudy and DJT.

I bet there's fewer post about it than the four years worth of Russia nothing burger that the Dems clinged to

• Laughing 1

10 hours ago, Stompin' Tom Connors said:

It wouldnt impact the investigation, but its unknown if Biden has a hand in it. Votes were possibly changed in the system. Was it foreign or was it dems? We dont know. Let the certification process play out.

Better safe than sorry. And besides, Kamala is getting briefings and probably passing the info to Joe. 

• Laughing 1

6 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

I bet there's fewer post about it than the four years worth of Russia nothing burger that the Dems clinged to

The two are unrelated but at least the Russian investigation resulted in indictments.  How many indictments do you think the 2020 election will result in?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thinking 1

16 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

You mean the republican initiated Mueller investigation?  Or how about where Trump's main henchmen met with Russian's to get dirt on Hillary and then lied about it multiple times.

That my friends is smoke.  Not the word of some pedo that Rudy pulled off the street.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Applies to thousands of your 147K posts but keep being you

And you just did it again. Rather than address the current claim of election fraud, you attack the people who brought up Russia. Rather than address the idea that point is irrelevant, you attack my posts, which like your first point has nothing to do with the topic at hand. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1

57 minutes ago, Godsbrother said:

This simply isn’t true

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

5 minutes ago, Max Power said:

https://twitter.com/Wizard_Predicts/status/1329070585662627840?s=20

More errors in Georgia. Any guess which way today's "error" breaks?

My guess is someone read off "ten seventy seven" and it was written as 10707 instead of 1077 and the recount was 1081.

The big question is if this was this sent up the tabulation chain or just a handwriting mistake. Will Biden gain 4 votes or lose 9626.

2 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Maybe. I am saying missing 9,000+ biden votes from a batch isnt an error. Its willful fraud 

Based on what? You’d better have evidence of fraud before you make that kind of accusation. You’re accusing people, some Democrats, some Republicans,  of risking their careers, their honor and integrity, risking jail time in order to tamper with an election? Show some proof or please don’t do this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, timschochet said:

Based on what? You’d better have evidence of fraud before you make that kind of accusation. You’re accusing people, some Democrats, some Republicans,  of risking their careers, their honor and integrity, risking jail time in order to tamper with an election? Show some proof or please don’t do this. 

Evidence? Did you read the tweet thread?

Just now, Max Power said:

I did. I have no idea who the Election Wizard is or his source so I have no idea if the information there is trustworthy. 
But assuming that it is all true, it’s still YOU that made the leap from error to willful fraud. What you presented does not do that. If you’re going to make that sort of accusation, you need to have direct proof to back it up. 

23 minutes ago, Max Power said:

this is why they have a mandatory recount for <0.5%.  Mistakes happen.  It's human nature.  The fact that this was caught is proof that the process works and is self correcting, not of some nefarious plot to cheat.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

That's why there's recounts when the margin is so tight.

Agree.  I think the pushback from Trump supporters would be “if we see 9,000 vote swings in GA, doesn’t that open up the possibility that WI, MI, AZ, NV, PA are all in play still?”

A secondary concern — that this is outright fraud — has no basis in fact or evidence thus far.

Edited by Alex P Keaton

1 hour ago, Max Power said:
11 hours ago, Stompin' Tom Connors said:

It wouldnt impact the investigation, but its unknown if Biden has a hand in it. Votes were possibly changed in the system. Was it foreign or was it dems? We dont know. Let the certification process play out.

Better safe than sorry. And besides, Kamala is getting briefings and probably passing the info to Joe. 

I have actually wondered if Biden has been getting briefings surreptitiously since maybe Monday 11/9.

9 minutes ago, moleculo said:

this is why they have a mandatory recount for <0.5%.  Mistakes happen.  It's human nature.  The fact that this was caught is proof that the process works and is self correcting, not of some nefarious plot to cheat.

let me add one more thing here: the AP still has not called GA.  According to the AP, Biden has 290 electoral college votes, Trump has 232.  Georgia's 16 are undeclared, pending the recount.  This is the process working. 

Trust the process.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Stompin' Tom Connors said:

Trump himself tweeted that there was no foreign interference in the election, so that means we can start including Biden on these briefings, right?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

9 minutes ago, Alex P Keaton said:

Agree.  I think the pushback from Trump supporters would be “if we see 9,000 vote swings in GA, doesn’t that open up the possibility that WI, MI, AZ, NV, PA are all in play still?”

A secondary concern — that this is outright fraud — has no basis in fact or evidence thus far.

Not sure if this guy is accurate or not but here is some more info:

https://twitter.com/stphnfwlr?lang=en

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Doug B said:
52 minutes ago, Max Power said:

That particular error was a tabulation error in the ongoing hand audit -- the original machine count was apparently accurate.

Correct.  The original count said ~1000 votes for Biden.  During the recount/audit, someone accidentally wrote down ~10,000 instead of the correct number, AND that accident was identified and corrected during the same recount.  There was no malfeasance, no issue, no benefit to Biden, and everything operated as designed.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, timschochet said:
34 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I did. I have no idea who the Election Wizard is or his source so I have no idea if the information there is trustworthy. 

I am looking for old-line news backup (esp major Georgia papers such as the Atlanta Journal-Constitution or the Savannah Morning News) for corroboration of David Schafer's and the Election Wizard's tweets -- coming up empty so far. Traditional news sources have reported on other miscues uncovered during the current Georgia hand audit, so there's no doubt in my mind they'd report on a ~9,000-vote tabulation error as well. Maybe something will come out later today.

But even just going by those tweets, there's nothing there IMHO.

7 minutes ago, SWC said:
8 minutes ago, Doug B said:

That particular error was a tabulation error in the ongoing hand audit -- the original machine count was apparently accurate.

so stop the recounts i guess take that to the bank bromigos 

The current Georgia hand audit is fine, IMHO. The Georgia SoS initiated it because the apparent margin of victory was so close (within 0.5%). In tabulating five million ballots, errors will certainly be found -- essentially, Georgia is double-checking their work before handing it in.

Tabulation error in the hand recount NOT the original count. Nothing changes. If it hasn’t been noticed, Biden would’ve had ~8000 new votes thru the recount

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place