What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (5 Viewers)

"You know, sometimes I wish I did a little more with my life instead of hanging out in front of places selling weed and s##t. Like, maybe be an animal doctor. Why not me? I like seals and s##t. Or maybe an astronaut. Yeah. Like, be the first motherf###er to see a new galaxy, or find a new alien lifeform....... and f### it. And people'd be like, "There he goes. Homeboy f###ed a Martian once."" - Jay

“Everybody makes excuses for themselves they wouldn't be prepared to make for other people.”
― Rebecca Goldstein, Why Philosophy Won't Go Away

My optimism level. Rudy was less insane than I expected and Sidney finished it off nicely. 
Serious question.  What did you glean from either Guiliani or Powell that led you to believe there is any there there?  I didn't see any proffer of actual evidence, just more claims of "earth shattering evidence" that they still haven't shown anyone.

That clip wasnt stuttering. It was a guy who didnt know what word to say next. 
Ok maybe. I think we’ve seen him talk enough during the debates and campaign to know he does sometimes stutter or get tongue tied but his cognitive process and what he has to say makes sense (you may not agree but it’s coherent.)

if taking small clips of people talking and not making sense is a thing, we could go back and forth all day with the 2 nominees from 2020.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Ok.  That’s pretty damn optimistic.  
Yea, Trump supporters from a different site believe Rudy was awesome and that Sydney will deliver the goods.  So Max falls right in line.

It’s like there are two realities.  One Rudy and Trump have evidence of massive voter fraud that they for some reason haven’t brought to court.  The court losses mean nothing.  The GA handcount matching the machine count doesn’t completely disprove the dominion “fraud.”

And then there’s actual reality.

Yea, Trump supporters from a different site believe Rudy was awesome and that Sydney will deliver the goods.  So Max falls right in line.

It’s like there are two realities.  One Rudy and Trump have evidence of massive voter fraud that they for some reason haven’t brought to court.  The court losses mean nothing.  The GA handcount matching the machine count doesn’t completely disprove the dominion “fraud.”

This is what I've been saying a few times here.  I don't know how to overcome this.  And I was even told once that it was "my truth" as a counter to the claim. 

I can understand some people falling for it.  I can't understand so many people falling for it.

“They say that in war the truth be the first casualty.....”

”The main attraction: distraction
Got ya number than number than numb 
Empty ya pockets son; they got you thinkin that
What ya need is what they sellin
Make you think that buyin is rebellin
From the theaters to malls on every shore
Tha thin line between entertainment and war”

-Zach de la Rocha

What's your opinion on Sidney Powell calling in to Lou Dobbs and saying that "all of the swing states should appoint their electors to Trump" -- regardless of the election outcome? Does that improve her credibility in your eyes? Why do you have so much faith in this person?
Can you link the video for me for full context?

“They say that in war the truth be the first casualty.....”

”The main attraction: distraction
Got ya number than number than numb 
Empty ya pockets son; they got you thinkin that
What ya need is what they sellin
Make you think that buyin is rebellin
From the theaters to malls on every shore
Tha thin line between entertainment and war”

-Zach de la Rocha

"Censorship is telling a grown man he can't eat steak because a child cannot chew it."

- Mark Twain

She better not be wrong on this one because she's setting herself up for a pretty big fall.  
You'd like to think so, but she's really not.  If the last 4 years should have taught us anything, it's that no matter how absurd your claim is, you can just claim that a bigger and more absurd conspiracy is why you aren't able to prove it.  She could go on for the rest of her life claiming this was the biggest conspiracy and coverup in the history of the United States, and a significant portion of the population will believe her.  There is no cost to this stuff any longer.

She better not be wrong on this one because she's setting herself up for a pretty big fall.  
Hell, we could go down the list of false things just from the first two parts that brief clip if we wanted. It's basically a roll call of fake social media claims that some of my uncles would share on Facebook (but in this case, given light by GOP politicians and OANN):

Smartmatic does not own Dominion Voting Systems (AP)
U.S. Army Didn’t Seize Election Servers in Germany 
Fact check: Story of Army raid to seize election servers in Germany is false

If anyone else was wondering how the hell any of this came up in the first place, here's a biased Dailybeast article breaking it down for you (I'm not going to dig up some crazy conspiracy site to go to the source)

With the tortured logic these people are using to connect these two competing voting machine companies (that they both at various points owned the smaller company called Sequoia), we could connect this all the way back to ES&S and Diebold supposedly stealing Ohio for Bush in 2004. Dominion purchased ES&S (formerly Diebold) in 2010. Maybe that never-Trumper Bush family is behind this whole thing! I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up yet. 

Last edited by a moderator:
What's your opinion on Sidney Powell calling in to Lou Dobbs and saying that "all of the swing states should appoint their electors to Trump" -- regardless of the election outcome? Does that improve her credibility in your eyes? Why do you have so much faith in this person?
She said the swing states should appoint their electors for Trump and that's assuming they are able to show election fraud. I didnt hear her say regardless of outcome.

If the fraud was bad enough to swing the vote, why wouldn't the electors vote for Trump? 

I came to know Sidney Powell when she took over the Flynn case. She has been a hard nosed straight shooter since. 

I see enough statistical anomalies in this election to question things. MSM is saying move along nothing to see here and she is at least going down a road that is plausible to me. 

knowledge dropper said:
There it is

Catturd ™

⁦‪@catturd2‬⁩

I can tell Trump’s legal team hit a home run. 

All the people I can’t stand are pissed off.

11/19/20, 2:34 PM
Because if there is one thing that screams authoritative source of truth, it's someone who goes by the moniker "Catturd."

Rudy also seemed to rub snot all over his face

If I was Trump, I would replace this guy ASAP. 
I don't care what side of the aisle you are on, that was just downright gross.

That clip wasnt stuttering. It was a guy who didnt know what word to say next. 
Do you hold the rambling and/or incoherent tweets we've often seen from Trump to the same standard? 

Covfefe? The possibility of lasting peach? Unpresidented act? "Thr coverage about me … gas been so false and angry"?

Because if there is one thing that screams authoritative source of truth, it's someone who goes by the moniker "Catturd."

Do you hold the rambling and/or incoherent tweets we've often seen from Trump to the same standard? 

Covfefe? The possibility of lasting peach? Unpresidented act? "Thr coverage about me … gas been so false and angry"?
Yes, will you call out biden for his bumblings? Or is that low hanging fruit in bad taste now?

She said the swing states should appoint their electors for Trump and that's assuming they are able to show election fraud. I didnt hear her say regardless of outcome.

If the fraud was bad enough to swing the vote, why wouldn't the electors vote for Trump? 

I came to know Sidney Powell when she took over the Flynn case. She has been a hard nosed straight shooter since. 

I see enough statistical anomalies in this election to question things. MSM is saying move along nothing to see here and she is at least going down a road that is plausible to me. 
Two different realities. Sad to see.

Yes, will you call out biden for his bumblings? Or is that low hanging fruit in bad taste now?
Biden was not a good candidate.  Unfortunately, he was needed to remove, in my opinion, the worst president of all time.

Catturd might be my top 5 favorite  follows on Twitter. 

What do you mean by bumblings?

No one -- especially politicians -- are perfect. I certainly don't think Biden is perfect. I've seen him mix up numbers (120M dead from COVID instead of 120K, 200M dead instead of 200K) though I've seen him just as often recognize that mistake and correct it in the moment. He's also made some inexplicable claims himself (getting arrested in South Africa).

By bumbling, do you mean stuttering through sentences? 

It's a condition he's had since youth, and he's been pretty open and honest about it.

Do you see that as low hanging fruit to go after?

What do you mean by bumblings?

No one -- especially politicians -- are perfect. I certainly don't think Biden is perfect. I've seen him mix up numbers (120M dead from COVID instead of 120K, 200M dead instead of 200K) though I've seen him just as often recognize that mistake and correct it in the moment. He's also made some inexplicable claims himself (getting arrested in South Africa).

By bumbling, do you mean stuttering through sentences? 

It's a condition he's had since youth, and he's been pretty open and honest about it.

Do you see that as low hanging fruit to go after?
I think he is mentally slipping to the point it will be seen as "in bad taste" to make fun of him in the near future.

Did you watch the link HT posted? You can see Biden lose focus mid sentence and just start saying words. 

Users who are viewing this thread