What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (2 Viewers)

This would all be funny if it wasn't so <bleep>ing sad. Now Hugo Chavez, dead for 7 years, is the architect of this "stolen election." Oh, come on..... 

They don't even CARE anymore! 

Donnie - some of us see the reality here. All you have - all you've EVER had - is the illusion of always winning.  If he loses that, he has nothing left. Everything he does is based on that, which is why everything he does is so <bleep>ing predictable. The part I'll never get is how he manages to snooker so many seemingly intelligent people. There are people on this board calling him Father Trump for <bleep>s sake! Father <bleep>ing Trump! 

His legions lap up every bit of <bleep> he ladles out without question, while calling everyone else "sheep." It's like they WANT a dictatorship, with him as their demagogue. All while yelling about bloody patriotism. Right. Absolute bollocks. 

Donnie, it's time. Shut it down, big boy. Pack your bags and GET OUT! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he is mentally slipping to the point it will be seen as "in bad taste" to make fun of him in the near future.

Did you watch the link HT posted? You can see Biden lose focus mid sentence and just start saying words. 
Yes, I watched it. He fumbled a few words.

I don't think it's reasonable to say that's proof of mentally slipping.

Certainly good to hear him talking about dealing more aggressively about COVID. Long overdue.

Still not sure what you are driving at with the bad taste comment. I still say it's bad taste period to make fun of anyone with a condition, stuttering, mental condition, or otherwise. Do you disagree? You've positioned this as low hanging fruit and that making fun of it will be seen as bad taste.

What do you mean by bumblings?

Joe Biden's Most Awkward Gaffes Of All Time (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_wlQZ5N_2k

Joe Biden's Most Awkward Gaffes Of All Time (Part 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNQAbF33gFM

Joe Biden's Most Awkward Gaffes Of All Time (Part 3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuIjn6EEIV8

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1691783/joe-bidens-shocking-gaffe-trump-bush-wife-sister/

"Trump’s mocking of Biden’s gaffes goes back long before he became the Democrat’s presidential candidate.

The president was saying even before Biden won the nomination that he was hoping to run against him because of his flub-prone speech.

Speaking at a private lunch in 2019, he said: “I hope it’s Biden. Biden was never very smart. He was a terrible student. His gaffes are unbelievable.

“When I say something that you might think is a gaffe, it’s on purpose; it’s not a gaffe. When Biden says something dumb, it’s because he’s dumb.”

FOOTBALL FLUB

Biden mixed up the Philadephia Eagles logo for the emblem of his alma mater, the University of Delaware Blue Hens, during a campaign rally on November 1.

While speaking to his supporters in the City of Brotherly Love, he said: "I know Philadelphia well."

Biden's supporters immediately started honking horns in their vehicles to show their approval.

He then looked down at his jacket and mixed up the Eagles logo for that of the Delaware Blue Hens Credit: Splash News

Then, looking down at his jacket, he added: "By the way I got my Eagles jacket on."

His public blunder prompted a swift rebuke on Twitter.

Zach Parkinson, deputy director of communications for the Trump campaign, tweeted: "This 'Eagles' jacket Biden claims he's wearing to try and show how much he's in touch with Pennsylvania?

'FOUR MORE YEARS OF GEORGE'

Trump slammed Biden as he said the VP "couldn't remember" his name as the Democrat stumbled over his words and said he is fighting against "four more years of George".

Biden's wife Jill then appears to quietly correct him under her breath, and Biden went back to saying "Trump" as they addressed supporters at a virtual concert on October 25.

The VP said: "Four more years of George - we're going to find ourselves in a position where, if Trump gets elected, we're going to be in a different world."

It is believed Biden confused Trump with George W. Bush, who was president from 2001 to 2009.

Trump supporter and former Republican congresswoman Dr Nan Hayworth said the clip showed Biden had "clear signs of Dementia".

'THE SENATOR WHO WAS A MORMON'

Biden appeared to forget the name of 2012 Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney while speaking  at an event in Ohio on October 12. 

Obama and Biden successfully ran against Romney and his VP candidate Paul Ryan, with the Republicans losing out 332 to 206 on electoral votes.

"You may remember, I got in trouble when we were running against the senator who was a Mormon, the governor, OK? And I took him on," Biden said when asked by a reporter about faith.

"No one's faith should be questioned.”

Trump once again seized on the flub, saying: "Mitt can’t be thrilled about this!".

JOE 30330

Joe Biden seemed to think he was running more than 27,000 years in the future in one gaffe as he battled for the Democratic nomination earlier this year.

#Joe30330 or #Joe3030 started trending after he confusingly told supporters to visit a website that didn't exist.

During his final remarks, Biden laid out his vision as he told them "if you agree with me, go to Joe 30330".

It later emerged 30330 was actually a number for a text message service from which you could either donate or get updates on the campaign.

Web address Joe3030.com was then picked up by rival candidate Pete Buttigieg and redirected to his website.

Joe3030 now goes to Biden's campaign.

While Joe30330 still directs to a website owned college student Josh Fayer, with a satirical JoshForAmerica campaign.

VALERIE OR JILL?

Biden appeared to confuse his wife for his sister during an impassioned speech during the Super Tuesday results on March 3.

Standing at the podium, Biden was flanked by his wife, Jill, to his right, and his sister, Valerie, to his left.

Addressing the cheering crowd, Biden said, "By the way, this is my little sister, Valerie," before reaching to the right and grabbing his wife's hand.

He then declared, "And I'm Jill's husband," as he realized his error.

The VP then said, "Oh, no, this is her," pointing to his sister, to whom he then said, "You've switched on me."

VOTER FRAUD

Biden had an embarrassing stumble when he claimed he had he assembled the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization” in US history.

Trump called out Biden shortly after the former vice president made the statement in a video interview with Crooked Media -- a liberal group founded by a group of former Obama staffers. 

During the interview, Biden said: “We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama’s administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

200 MILLION DEAD

Biden accidentally inflated the coronavirus death toll by 1,000 when he mistakenly said 200 million Americans had died rather than 200,000.

The embarrassing botch-up came during a campaign rally in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and would have meant two-thirds of all Americans had been killed by Covid-19.

And this wasn't the first time the Democratic presidential candidate got his facts about the pandemic mixed up.

In May, he was left red-faced, claiming that "we have over 120 million dead from Covid."

Then, in June, Biden made another coronavirus gaffe by claiming 85,000 jobs had been lost in the US as a result of Covid-19 and that millions of Americans had died.

But at the time, at least 85,000 Americans had died and 36.5 million had lost their jobs.

RUNNING FOR SENATE 

On two occasions Biden appears to have said he was "running for Senate" rather than running for President in 2020. 

At an event in Ohio, he said: "You know, we have to come together. That's why I'm running. I'm running as a proud Democrat for the Senate."

Biden also incorrectly said he was running for Senate in February, while asking voters in South Carolina for their support at a Democratic event. 

"Where I come from, you don't go very far unless you ask. My name's Joe Biden. I'm a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate,” he said at the time.

“Look me over. If you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden. Give me a look though, OK?" 

WHITE KIDS

While campaigning for the nomination, Biden made a big flub when he said "poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids".

On the same day, Biden boasted his campaign chooses "truth over facts" in another flub.

LUHAN

Speaking about the coronavirus before winning the nomination proved difficult as Biden called the place where the virus originated "Luhan Province" during an interview on MSNBC.

Of course, the coronavirus famously originates in the city of Wuhan in China.

In the interview on Monday, Biden said: "I suggested we should have people in China at the outset of this event when it all started — in Luhan province."

In the same interview he also gone the date wrong on a story that he had written for USA Today - saying it was January 17 when it was January 27.

The ex-VP also mixed up his drugstores and government agencies, accidentally referring to CVS as CVC.

COVID-9

In another coronavirus blunder, Biden referred to the killer disease as "Covid-9" rather than "Covid-19". 

His faux pas was made during a virtual town hall with frontline workers, and aired on his own campaign's Facebook page in April.

"We have to invest more money in dealing with pandemic research, dealing with viruses, dealing with studies related to what these viruses are likely to be in the future," he told Shevrin Jones, the Florida state representative who was chairing the event.

"There is more than one coronavirus. This COVID-9 is one strain of that."

https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinion/op-ed/bs-ed-op-0913-joe-biden-gaffes-20200910-nfcd3z575rfn3cijxkzosa2k6y-story.html

"The list of Mr. Biden’s gaffes is long and varied. In his first run at the presidency in 1987, Mr. Biden was caught using a portion of a speech by British Labour Party leader Neil Kinnock. The other shoe dropped with the revelation that he had plagiarized law school papers while a first-year student at Syracuse University School of Law in 1965. With charges of plagiarizing haunting him, he left the race.

As the 2008 presidential race began to shape up, Mr. Biden made a rather patronizing description of Barack Obama, characterizing him as “the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.” Racial stereotypes also came up in 2006 when Mr. Biden said, “You cannot go into a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

Despite earning a degree in history, Mr. Biden got confused about timing when he talked about how Franklin D. Roosevelt got on television to talk about the stock market crash of 1929. Unfortunately for Mr. Biden, the crash happened before FDR was president. In a bit of self-effacing modesty after being chosen as the vice presidential candidate, Mr. Biden said that “Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more than I am to be vice president.” As the vice-presidential candidate Mr. Biden was sent out to bolster the egos of local campaign supporters. In South Carolina he called on a local state senator to “stand up and let the people see you.” The only problem was that the intended recipient of the compliment was confined to a wheelchair.

Vice presidents traditionally serve as unvarnished supporters of the president’s policies. When the threat of swine flu gripped the country, President Obama tried to walk the fine line between heightening concern without engendering panic. When asked about travel during those perilous times, Mr. Biden commented that he would tell his family not to travel, sending shock waves through the travel industry. He spent the next few days with “what I meant to say” statements.

At the signing ceremony for Obamacare, Mr. Biden leaned over to President Obama describing the event as a “big [expletive] deal,” only to have the remark picked up by the microphone and covered extensively by the media. Many voters were offended by the comment. During the pre-nomination season this year, Mr. Biden had to apologize for saying that Black voters “ain’t Black” if they intended to vote for President Trump."

Joe Rogan on Joe Biden and Dementia/Cognitive Decline 

( Rogan has over  200 million unique downloads per month for his podcast and has millions following him on social media. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDvbTgCt4TM

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/03/29/joe_rogan_donald_trump_is_going_to_eat_joe_biden_alive.html

Joe Rogan: Donald Trump Is Going To Eat Joe Biden Alive; "Everybody Else Sees It"

By Tim Hains
 March 29, 2020

The "Joe Rogan Experience" host predicted that President Trump would eat Joe Biden alive in a general election: "Trump is going to eat him alive. He’s going to eat that guy alive. The guy can barely remember what he’s talking about while he’s talking."

"You have to be able to call out #### that’s wrong on your side. That’s the problem the Democratic Party is having right now with that Joe Biden guy. You guys have to be able to call it out. You can’t let this slide, because everybody else sees it, and Trump is going to eat him alive," Rogan said. "He’s going to eat that guy alive."

"The guy can barely remember what he’s talking about while he’s talking," Rogan said. "I'm looking at this like a medical condition."

https://allthatsinteresting.com/joe-biden-quotes

‘I Am A Gaffe Machine’: 30 Joe Biden Quotes That Prove Him Right

By Marco Margaritoff

Published September 24, 2020

Joe Biden: The Early Years

.... But after he was elected to the Senate in 1972, he said many problematic things that were unrelated to any stutter.

Not only did he describe Delaware's school desegregation plans as "the most racist concept you can come up with" in 1975, he also criticized President George H.W. Bush for being soft on "violent thugs" in 1989. He often implied that he didn't care what motivated criminals; he just wanted them taken off the street.

Biden courted Southern segregationist Senator James O. Eastland, who helped him land spots on the committees dealing with criminal justice and prisons. As early as 1977, Biden rallied for mandatory minimum sentences that would limit judges' discretion in sentencing criminals — with support from Eastland. In the meantime, Biden also became a legislative partner — and a close friend — of another segregationist named Strom Thurmond.

Other bills co-authored by Biden added fuel to America's expanding incarceration rate, which hit its peak in 2008 at 2,310,300 prisoners. Despite dwindling in years since then, America is still the leader among large industrialized nations in terms of incarceration.

Though Biden has a liberal reputation today, he spent the majority of his political career opposed to abortion, gay rights, and even integration. During a Congressional hearing on school busing in 1977, Biden warned of a future where his children would be forced into a "racial jungle."

Joe Biden Quotes From The White House

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden once said of former President Barack Obama. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Oddly enough, this blunder happened in 2007 while Biden himself was running against Obama for the Democratic presidential nomination. He tried to rectify his inaccurate claim on The Daily Show, saying that he should've said "fresh" instead of "clean" — before digging himself into a deeper hole.

"What I meant was that he's got new ideas, he's a new guy on the block," he explained, while staring at host Jon Stewart's deadpan expression. "It's not working, right?"

Even though Obama ultimately chose Biden to be his vice president, his important role certainly didn't stop him from embarrassing himself in public. At a 2010 St. Patrick's Day reception for Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen, Biden mistakenly gave the man his condolences for losing the wrong parent.

"His mom lived in Long Island for 10 years or so, God rest her soul," he said. "Although she's, wait... Your mom's still alive. It was your dad that passed. God bless her soul. I gotta get this straight."

The Biden Blunders Continue

A series of Joe Biden blunders during MSNBC's 2019 Democratic presidential debate.

Joe Biden has seemingly said and done everything during his nearly 50-year-long career in politics, from introducing President Obama as "Barack America" to claiming that he personally fended off a gang leader and a "bad dude" named Corn Pop in his early 20s — without any help from police."

Fox News reporter reporting that Guliani is just lying in his press conference.  Making things up, stating lies and not allowing anyone to see his “evidence”.  

Max- doesn’t the Georgia hand recount confirming the dominion voting machine count shoot a hole right thought the middle of Sidney’s argument?
It's pretty damning if there is a paper ballot that matches every trump and biden vote recorded. That would mean the machine wasnt switching or weighing votes.

I dont remember what her exact claims for Georgia were. Lin Wood has been the most vocal person about Georgia. He isn't on Trump's team.

Sidney's dominion claims look to line up better with Michigan who is already indicating their vote totals dont match the amount of ballots. 

It's pretty damning if there is a paper ballot that matches every trump and biden vote recorded. That would mean the machine wasnt switching or weighing votes.

I dont remember what her exact claims for Georgia were. Lin Wood has been the most vocal person about Georgia. He isn't on Trump's team.

Sidney's dominion claims look to line up better with Michigan who is already indicating their vote totals dont match the amount of ballots. 
In my opinion, ANY claims that Dominion was used to switch ballots in Georgia fall flat on their face immediately, due to the Perdue/Ossoff race turning out the way it did.  If Democrats had the means and opportunity to switch these votes, why didn't they?

You haven't heard the Wayne co. Certification snafu?
I heard there were a couple partisan GOP canvassers holding things up initially before they relented of course.

It wasn't a gotcha question to you, I just hadn't heard of  "Michigan who is already indicating their vote totals don't match the amount of ballots"

You think that involved votes being changed?

How about when the Wisconsin recount matches the machine count.  I assume that won't matter either?

There is literally zero evidence of voter fraud, Rudy even admitted it in PA courts.  And you actually believe that there is some multi-country, multi-government agency plot to rig the election against Trump as your source of faith Sydney has put forward?  She hasn't a shred of evidence.

Blind belief is a scary thing.

Can you provide a link and a summary?

My memory could be off, but my understanding is that everything tabulated for the county was perfectly within the range of "normal", and despite other, nearby counties being further from "perfectly accurate" (but also within the range of "normal"), Republican certifiers refused to certify Wayne but did certify those other counties.  The Republicans then changed their mind upon being shown the evidence and did certify the results.  Finally, after a call directly from Trump, they changed their minds again and asked to uncertify the results.  Is your understanding different?  If so, which specific part of my understanding is incorrect?

Assuming my understanding is correct, I guess I'd agree with your characterization of it as a "snafu", but I'd describe the snafu part as "Trump making a brazen attempt to commit election fraud personally".

Yes, and Wood's motion was tossed out - the same Lin Wood who was sued by his business partners for cheating them - the same Lin Wood that represented QAnon-supporting Rep.-elect Marjorie Taylor Greene, the McCloskey couple, and Kyle Rittenhouse.

And Powell has had weeks to produce evidence and yet to date, has not.  Her claims are assumed to be lies until she can provide some type of actual evidence.

Hopefully Trump is compensating both of these folks for participating in his grift.

Can you provide a link and a summary?

My memory could be off, but my understanding is that everything tabulated for the county was perfectly within the range of "normal", and despite other, nearby counties being further from "perfectly accurate" (but also within the range of "normal"), Republican certifiers refused to certify Wayne but did certify those other counties.  The Republicans then changed their mind upon being shown the evidence and did certify the results.  Finally, after a call directly from Trump, they changed their minds again and asked to uncertify the results.  Is your understanding different?  If so, which specific part of my understanding is incorrect?
That's exactly what it is.  Minor, normal deviations, larger deviations in other counties, but according to Trump and his supporters, only the democratic counties should be investigate.

Unreal. 

The claim in MI is that 71% of counties have vote totals that don’t match. But they are off by small numbers. Four here, 12 there, etc. so technically they are correct in stating the totals don’t match, but it’s not like the total votes are off by 71%. They discussed this on various networks this morning and said that happens all the time in elections there. But since it involves so few votes they always certify the results because it never matters in determining who won the state overall.

The claim in MI is that 71% of counties have vote totals that don’t match. But they are off by small numbers. Four here, 12 there, etc. so technically they are correct in stating the totals don’t match, but it’s not like the total votes are off by 71%. They discussed this on various networks this morning and said that happens all the time in elections there. But since it involves so few votes they always certify the results because it never matters in determining who won the state overall.
I'm shocked that these same patriots didn't point out last election that we had the same thing going on - maybe they only became patriots in the last four years.

I thought the dominion claim was that the machine flipped votes from Trump to Biden. If that’s the case, that would t affect the ballot total, would it?

This makes sense and lines up with no real evidence of fraud presented in court:

>>Trump told an ally that he knows he lost but is delaying the transition and is trying to sow doubt about election results to get back at Dems for questioning the legitimacy of his own election.<<

https://mobile.twitter.com/kpolantz/status/1329584894473887745

Republicans in Michigan are saying there's no evidence:

>>Rep. Fred Upton, a senior Michigan Republican, told me it's time for Trump to concede -- and he said there's no evidence to back-up widespread voter fraud allegations that would change MI outcome. “No one has seen any real identification of any real fraud,” Upton said of Detroit. <<

https://mobile.twitter.com/mkraju/status/1329551916897079310

I thought the dominion claim was that the machine flipped votes from Trump to Biden. If that’s the case, that would t affect the ballot total, would it?
I think the new Dominion claim is that it was supposed to flip votes from Trump to Biden, but the votes for Trump were so overwhelming that it broke the algorithm.  They then had to stop counting and rely on the backup plan of trucking in hundreds of thousands of votes in garbage bags and cardboard boxes, then feed those ballots into the counting machines multiple times each.

This claim is somewhat confusing.  My first computer, an IBM PCjr from the 80s, could easily handle numbers and math into the millions.  I'm unclear why a modern software company would be incapable of creating an algorithm that couldn't handle similar math.  I'm also unclear why the backup plan would be to truck in 100K ballots and feed them into the machine multiple times.  Seems like either of these plans would be smarter:
A) Bring in a couple hundred ballots and feed them in thousands of times - much less suspicious and noticeable than trucking in hundreds of thousands.
B) Bring in 300K ballots and feed them in once each - this would make the number of physical ballots match the number of votes.

This makes sense and lines up with no real evidence of fraud presented in court:

>>Trump told an ally that he knows he lost but is delaying the transition and is trying to sow doubt about election results to get back at Dems for questioning the legitimacy of his own election.<<

>>Rep. Fred Upton, a senior Michigan Republican, told me it's time for Trump to concede -- and he said there's no evidence to back-up widespread voter fraud allegations that would change MI outcome. “No one has seen any real identification of any real fraud,” Upton said of Detroit. <<

In all seriousness, if absolute, indisputable evidence (not just hearsay) of the bolded were found, I would want to see Trump tried for treason.

Are you familiar with Lin Wood's previous work?

Yea - as I wrote yesterday - I think we can put to rest these claims that Sidney Powell is a serious, legitimate lawyer.
I’ll tell you though- on pro-Trump websites they are absolutely savaging Tucker Carlson for challenging her. “Traitor” is the kindest thing I’m reading. 
Tucker has been supportive of Trump’s actions here by and large and many times he has said that he’s convinced election fraud took place. But that doesn’t matter; after questioning Powell last night suddenly he’s been a never-Trumper deep stater all along. 

Well, one thing we know for sure..If it's on twitter, it's 100% accurate everytime

I’ll tell you though- on pro-Trump websites they are absolutely savaging Tucker Carlson for challenging her. “Traitor” is the kindest thing I’m reading. 
Tucker has been supportive of Trump’s actions here by and large and many times he has said that he’s convinced election fraud took place. But that doesn’t matter; after questioning Powell last night suddenly he’s been a never-Trumper deep stater all along. 

That introduces a new, interesting topic. What happens to Fox News post-Trump? 

I think its pretty clear Trump is going to team up with OAN or Newsmax or something and brand his own network. And have far right wing conspiracy news. I suspect Hannity will join him.

So what does Fox do? This may be a good thing. It may move Fox more to the center - so they end up becoming more of a mainstream right news and opinion network. That would be a welcome development for them. Though Trump News would be ... toxic.

The next few months are going to be a little hot for Fox News and anyone using common sense on their show.  But I am relieved that they are distancing themselves from the whole fraud BS.  I surprises me a little that they are.  I think Rupert Murdoch must have decided that he would take no part in any kind of coup, and the message has filtered downward.

Trump should not have bashed Fox.  As much as he made them, the reverse could just as easily be said.  Without a major network, Trump would not have near the platform he has now.

I think its pretty clear Trump is going to team up with OAN or Newsmax or something and brand his own network. And have far right wing conspiracy news. I suspect Hannity will join him.

So what does Fox do? This may be a good thing. It may move Fox more to the center - so they end up becoming more of a mainstream right news and opinion network. That would be a welcome development for them. Though Trump News would be ... toxic.
Fox News is the best news on the weekend.  Their actual News department is top notch and only slightly leans right.  Less than CNN leans left for sure.  It's their primetime weekday opinion shows that really tarnish it.

I think most Republicans will stay with Fox and you will have the extreme move to OAN or Newsmax.  And like you said, that's a good thing.

I think Hannity has a relatively new contract and it’s worth more than anyone’s ever earned in his industry. I’d be surprised if he left. 

The next few months are going to be a little hot for Fox News and anyone using common sense on their show.  But I am relieved that they are distancing themselves from the whole fraud BS.  I surprises me a little that they are.  I think Rupert Murdoch must have decided that he would take no part in any kind of coup, and the message has filtered downward.

Trump should not have bashed Fox.  As much as he made them, the reverse could just as easily be said.  Without a major network, Trump would not have near the platform he has now.
Totally. There’s an element of self-preservation, too. Save the party from the nationalist populists. There’s a schism on the right, for sure, and Murdoch is clearly choosing his side.

If they lean into the Romney/Chris Wallace wing of the Rs, that would be a whole lot healthier for the nation.

Wait, wait, wait, wait.....wait.  Is this what we are talking about below?  I'm not blaming you at all, but add this to the pile of disinformation thrown out by incompetent people playing some desperate end game here:

https://twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/1329795770464276480?s=20

OMG. The affidavit Sidney Powell and others are hyping when they say many precincts in Michigan have more votes than actual voters is .... based on data from Minnesota.
That tweet also contains a link to Powerline Blog (a generally Trump friendly website) that caught this.  They are using the wrong state to compare ballots to voters! LOL

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/11/do-trumps-lawyers-know-what-they-are-doing.php

Wait, wait, wait, wait.....wait.  Is this what we are talking about below?  I'm not blaming you at all, but add this to the pile of disinformation thrown out by incompetent people playing some desperate end game here:

That tweet also contains a link to Powerline Blog (a generally Trump friendly website) that caught this.  They are using the wrong state to compare ballots to voters! LOL

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/11/do-trumps-lawyers-know-what-they-are-doing.php
WOW.  I just don't understand where he would have gotten the corresponding Michigan voter numbers to get these percentages.  I think this is much more than a simple mistake.  He used Minnesota counties for the number of votes cast and cross-compared them to Michigan counties for the total possible electorate.  How did he line up the county names in Minnesota and Michigan?  This stinks.

@Max Power?

You'd like to think so, but she's really not.  If the last 4 years should have taught us anything, it's that no matter how absurd your claim is, you can just claim that a bigger and more absurd conspiracy is why you aren't able to prove it.  She could go on for the rest of her life claiming this was the biggest conspiracy and coverup in the history of the United States, and a significant portion of the population will believe her.  There is no cost to this stuff any longer.
Rudy already started that: "I can't show you proof because the witnesses' lives would be at risk."

Users who are viewing this thread