Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

On 11/23/2020 at 1:31 PM, Max Power said:

I can understand being skeptical that she has anything. I just don't understand those who are outright dismissing anything she could bring.

Election integrity should concern us all. 

How about her integrity?????

https://twitter.com/bradheath/status/1333789738373767172?s=20

• Like 3
  • Replies 32.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• SaintsInDome2006

• The General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

12 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Glad the undermining has begun. It means shes on the right track.

Trump 2020. 

At what point do we demand that she put up or shut up?  To date, best I can tell, she has offered zero actual evidence to support the wild allegations.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Rich Conway said:

At what point do we demand that she put up or shut up?  To date, best I can tell, she has offered zero actual evidence to support the wild allegations.

Why do you keep saying zero evidence? Her filing is filled with evidence. 

• Laughing 4
23 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Glad the undermining has begun. It means shes on the right track.

Trump 2020. 

What was undermined?  It's been four weeks now, how is this on the right track?  1-39 lawsuits...  Please tell me you have more.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Rich Conway said:

Can you point me to some?  Seriously, I didn't see evidence.  I saw allegations, which is not the same thing at all.

All the affidavits and I m willing to bet the SIGINT claims pan out. 

• Laughing 1
2 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Can you point me to a specific affidavit that isn't simply an allegation?  Just stating "we have affidavits" is not evidence, especially when we know that A) "affidavits" could be submitted online without verification, and B) one of Trump's lawyers admitted in court that the affidavits were "mostly spam and lies".

Can you point me to the specifics of the SIGINT claim?

I'm legit trying to see the evidence here, but I keep coming back to unsupported claims.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Rich Conway said:

Can you point me to a specific affidavit that isn't simply an allegation?  Just stating "we have affidavits" is not evidence, especially when we know that A) "affidavits" could be submitted online without verification, and B) one of Trump's lawyers admitted in court that the affidavits were "mostly spam and lies".

Can you point me to the specifics of the SIGINT claim?

I'm legit trying to see the evidence here, but I keep coming back to unsupported claims.

I'll link it for you tonight. I'm on my phone now.

There was a claim yesterday in the AZ hearing as well as in the michigan filing that we saw data packets leave the us and likely tampered with.

3 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I'll link it for you tonight. I'm on my phone now.

There was a claim yesterday in the AZ hearing as well as in the michigan filing that we saw data packets leave the us and likely tampered with.

A claim...but still no evidence?

• Like 3

More to the point, when do we use Occam's Razor here?  I mean, either:

A) Sidney Powell has somehow managed to sniff out a vast conspiracy involving thousands of people, across both political parties.  For some reason known only to her, she is making wild accusations in the media, yet has refused to provide the proof of this conspiracy either to the media or in court.  In some cases, the claims she has made are mutually contradictory ("Dominion cheated us" and "Trump votes were so overwhelming, it broke Dominion's cheating algorithm, so they hand-processed tens of thousands of ballots as a plan B", and contradict the available evidence we have (GA hand recount number of ballots matched number of votes, within traditional degree of error).  Yet all of that should be ignored because, essentially, she is a serious lawyer and wouldn't risk her reputation.

--or--

B) Trump and co. are playing their supporters to raise money, behavior that would be entirely consistent with Trump's entire known history.

https://news.yahoo.com/report-trump-raised-more-150-044424719.html

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I'm just saying, I think Trump will still be in the White House on Jan 22.

Rationalize my insanity however you need to. 

The supporters and the guy who constantly claim false news and dishonesty in reporting and information continue to push false narratives and bogus information with ZERO evidence and zero consequences. I guess you are going down with the ship.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2020/11/12/vote-certification-deadlines-ga-mi-wi-nv-az-pa/

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Just to indulge this a bit more...  How do you expect that to happen, precisely?  Do you believe SCOTUS will invalidate the election results?  Do you believe state legislatures will appoint different reps to the electoral college in enough states to matter?  Even if Powell can prove a tiny smidgeon of the allegations, what's the path to victory here?

51 minutes ago, Rich Conway said:

B) Trump and co. are playing their supporters to raise money, behavior that would be entirely consistent with Trump's entire known history.

https://news.yahoo.com/report-trump-raised-more-150-044424719.html

Along these lines, I thought this was a great tweet thread by Erick Erickson (Trump voter and abashed conservative): Link

According to the Trump World narrative,

1. The President was failed by multiple chiefs of staff, his first attorney general, and now his second.
  2. The Durham investigation that would expose everything is exposing nothing, not even itself. But just you wait and see!
  3. The Trump controlled Department of Justice and Trump controlled FBI are in on stealing the election from their boss along with possibly the CIA and now Fox News whose accurate call of Arizona was right, but hurt feelings by coming too soon.
  4. The Republican governors of Georgia and Arizona and the Republican legislators of Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin are in on picking the infrastructure that stole the election and will do nothing to stop it.
  5. The Republican Party in Georgia is unable to get the Republican Governor, Lt. Gov., Secretary of State, or Attorney General to act to do the President's bidding, so they all must be in cahoots with Stacey Abrams who they all dislike.
  6. Dominion Voting Systems handed the vote to Donald Trump in all the counties in which their machines were used in Pennsylvania, but was in on the act of stealing the election there and elsewhere.
  7. The paper ballot votes in Georgia aligned with the Dominion Voter Systems machine count so that is proof the election was stolen, as were the disproportionate use of absentee ballots by Democrats when Trump said not to use them and Biden said to use them.
  8. The lawsuits being filed by President Trump's team are all being tossed from court, often by the judges the President himself picked. The lawyers have failed him. So have his judges and courts.
  9. Maybe it is all a grand conspiracy or maybe, just maybe, and this is a wild idea, but maybe the man who said he hired the best people didn't and that ultimately means that he's not actually very good at picking the right people. But wait…there's more.
  10. For the sake of argument, let's suppose that the Attorney General, who previously served as Attorney General for George H. W. Bush, is actually a highly competent individual and John Durham is too.
  11. But both have been unable to deliver results that would expose the deep state conspiracy against the President -- the one that also involved the DOJ, FBI, and CIA stealing the election from the President with the help of Republican governors and legislators.
  12. And there are a bunch of courtiers to the Trump Administration who've been assuring us that just you wait, it is all going to be exposed and people are going to jail and the deep state house of cards is collapsing.
  13. Maybe…and I know this might just blow your mind…but maybe what if you've been lied to the whole time. There is no conspiracy . There is no theft of the election. The President hired highly competent people, but it is him, not them, that is the problem.
  14. And then maybe, just maybe, because it is him, not them, that is the problem, ultimately it is really you who are the problem because you so willingly got played and even now want to be played because now you're emotionally invested in a cause and a candidate and…
  15. …to admit you were played and he lost and there was no deep state conspiracy or theft of the election would actually make you look bad. So it's better to double down on the lies and $%^& and blame everyone else …
  16. from the Trump appointed AG to the Trump appointed FBI Director to the Trump appointed CIA Director to various Trump endorsed Governors to the GOP establishment to corporate America, the Carlyle Group, the Rothschilds, the Russians, and the Chinese.
  17. Maybe Hillary Clinton was so deeply disliked that Trump could beat her and if he'd not flubbed his first debate, not had so many insane tweets, and not handled the viral situation as he had, he could have beaten Biden. But voters got exhausted and chose to move on.
  18. Or, who knows, maybe the deep state stole it and, if so, using the same machines in 4 years, good luck running Trump again.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

Trump lawyer Lin Wood tweets:

"Good morning.

Our country is headed to civil war. A war created by 3rd party bad actors for their benefit – not for We The People.

Communist China is leading the nefarious efforts to take away our freedom.

@realDonaldTrump should declare martial law.”

Included this link:

https://wethepeopleconvention.org/articles/WTPC-Urges-Limited-Martial-Law

• Laughing 2
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Lutherman2112 said:

Trump lawyer Lin Wood tweets:

"Good morning.

Our country is headed to civil war. A war created by 3rd party bad actors for their benefit – not for We The People.

Communist China is leading the nefarious efforts to take away our freedom.

@realDonaldTrump should declare martial law.”

Included this link:

https://wethepeopleconvention.org/articles/WTPC-Urges-Limited-Martial-Law

He also just tweeted that he might have evidence that China bought Dominion. 

• Laughing 2
37 minutes ago, Rich Conway said:

Just to indulge this a bit more...  How do you expect that to happen, precisely?  Do you believe SCOTUS will invalidate the election results?  Do you believe state legislatures will appoint different reps to the electoral college in enough states to matter?  Even if Powell can prove a tiny smidgeon of the allegations, what's the path to victory here?

I'd like to think the States will get it right, but I think ultimately it will be SCOTUS ruling that invalidates certain states.

• Laughing 1
1 hour ago, Max Power said:

We can't rationalize the irrational. And that incongruity is at the root of the contentiousness rampant in political discourse these days.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Max Power said:
2 hours ago, Rich Conway said:

Can you point me to some?  Seriously, I didn't see evidence.  I saw allegations, which is not the same thing at all.

Affidavits are not evidence.

I reviewed the SIGINT myself as an authoritative source, that affidavit is garbage.

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

We are all entitled to our beliefs.

I would encourage you to ask yourself though "Am I ready to be wrong?"

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I'd like to think the States will get it right, but I think ultimately it will be SCOTUS ruling that invalidates certain states.

There will be nothing before Scotus for them to even decide. You should re-evaluate where you are getting your information from. There is literally 0 chance Trump is the president on 1/21. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Rich Conway said:

Fareed Zakaria: This is how Republicans keep their power

•Sep 27, 2020

CNN's Fareed Zakaria's discusses President Trump's failure to commit to a peaceful transfer of power if he loses the election in November and how he could use other branches of the government to retain his position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBgw-eEK30w

Powell will need one or more mid level Dominion employees to flip. That kind of testimony in the court of public opinion would offer political cover needed for this to move.

Whatever anyone thinks of Sydney Powell, she's standing virtually alone here. Fringe elements of the radical left will hunt her the rest of her life. She could have just retired ( she already has FU money), but she decided to stand here. No matter what happens, no matter how people feel about Trump, what she's doing, if she's doing it for pure conviction of her values, is incredibly brave. It's not easy when what you believe does not line up with the masses. It's not easy to stand when that's the case.

If there is corruption at Dominion, their choices will be to flip with Powell or to get slotted one by one. She flushed them out and took away their ability to go to ground. She might be crazy but she's not stupid.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
10 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Why, Tony?  Thought you guys were certain Trump would be president on 1/22/21?  He can't run again in 2024 if he's serving out his second term.

Logically, if Trump is president on 1/22/2021 then he'll also run for a 3rd term in 2024.

• Sad 1
26 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Why, Tony?  Thought you guys were certain Trump would be president on 1/22/21?  He can't run again in 2024 if he's serving out his second term.

Joke's on you.  The people at the Trump parade in my downtown were chanting "12 MORE YEARS! 12 MORE YEARS! 12 MORE YEARS!"

4 hours ago, Max Power said:

You're sayin he'll be there as the POTUS?....... not just stopping buy to pick something up he left there when left?

• Laughing 1
Just now, MAC_32 said:

I'm sure you think that

I know that for a fact. Sorry but this was a false narrative . I’m not overly thrilled with Dejoy but the things he was accused of have been going on since President Obama was in office. Plain and simple . 

• Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1
  • knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place