What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (11 Viewers)

CNN interviewed a guy from the rally last night: 

CNN: Do you ever get bothered by President Trump consistently telling lies? 

RALLY DUDE- Nope because he never does. I follow the President every day and I’ve never once heard him tell a lie. 

Last night really helps Biden IMO. Here’s why: I think Democrats are pissed off and ready to fight Trump, and the only way to do so is to coalesce around one candidate quickly. I don’t think they want to mess around with a long internal fight. Find a guy, choose that guy, and let the Battle begin. That means Biden. 

I would not at all be surprised to see Joe win handily in every primary and caucus, ending this contest before it even starts. 

CNN interviewed a guy from the rally last night: 

CNN: Do you ever get bothered by President Trump consistently telling lies? 

RALLY DUDE- Nope because he never does. I follow the President every day and I’ve never once heard him tell a lie. 
A woman at the rally said the same thing when asked about his lies, saying essentially "He never lies, despite what you say."

It is one thing to acknowledge that POTUS is not always entirely truthful in his public statements (as has his supporters have done here). But it is quite another thing to adamantly insist he is like George Washington and cannot tell a lie or like Honest Abe (and I find that rather frightening).

Don Jr from last night: Joe Biden promised to cure cancer. Can you believe that folks? He promised to cure cancer! (Crowd laughs and applauds widely.) 

President Trump, 1 hour  later: If I’m re-elected we’re going to do a lot of things, believe me. We’re going to find a cure to cancer. (Crowd cheers and applauds wildly. 

You just can’t make this stuff up. 

Don Jr from last night: Joe Biden promised to cure cancer. Can you believe that folks? He promised to cure cancer! (Crowd laughs and applauds widely.) 

President Trump, 1 hour  later: If I’m re-elected we’re going to do a lot of things, believe me. We’re going to find a cure to cancer. (Crowd cheers and applauds wildly. 

I heard that Jr. said that but Trump himself actually claimed he was going to do it then?  That's ridiculous.

These rallies are Trump in his element and nobody on either side has the charisma to work a crowd like Trump
I would agree that not many, maybe any, people do branding as well as Trump.  It’s where he “genius” lies, and rallies are just one big branding exercise.  It’s Trumps wheelhouse.  

Not that part. The part about Democrats having no chance. 
You think that $25 million came from a handful of people? Those are just the crazies. That's a lot of crazy people. Imagine the #'s of people who are smart enough to give zero to any candidate at any level. That equals Trump 2020.

That’s classic Trumpspeak. We all know it was a dig at Biden.  

You think that $25 million came from a handful of people? Those are just the crazies. That's a lot of crazy people. Imagine the #'s of people who are smart enough to give zero to any candidate at any level. That equals Trump 2020.
I think 40% of the public are for Trump. I think a lot of them are extremely passionate about it. That alone makes Trump very difficult to beat. It would not surprise me at all to see him win. A close election, decided in just a few states like Pennsylvania, is almost guaranteed. 

But on the other hand, Trump is not the favorite and will not be the favorite going in. 40% is enough to be dangerous but not enough to win an election, and there is no sign that Trump is doing anything to increase that number and even if he tries it will be difficult to do. When you write that Democrats have no chance that is simply ridiculous, you’re just trolling. The Democrats, depending on who they choose have anywhere from a 55% chance to a 65% of victory. Nothing is guaranteed but they are the clear favorites. 

If money raised equated victory Hillary would be President right now.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/chants-of-cnn-sucks-cause-cnn-to-cut-away-from-trump-rally-033038255.html

:lmao:  It was classic. I was watching CNN because I knew something MAGA was going to happen and they didn't disappoint. I was surprised they were airing it live. They got owned bigly.
Lol. I actually like you @lod001. I’ve always thought that a primary reason a lot of people dig Trump is because they love that he pisses off liberals. Most Trump supporters deny this. You never do. You’re basically willing to admit that for you this is front and center. I suspect you privately think he’s nuts but you don’t care because you enjoy watching liberals’ heads explode. I respect you for your openness about that. 

Lol. I actually like you @lod001. I’ve always thought that a primary reason a lot of people dig Trump is because they love that he pisses off liberals. Most Trump supporters deny this. You never do. You’re basically willing to admit that for you this is front and center. I suspect you privately think he’s nuts but you don’t care because you enjoy watching liberals’ heads explode. I respect you for your openness about that. 
I had a best friend like this.  He was the guy who always cheered for the antagonist in movies.  When playing video games he would want to be on the bad side if given the option.  Everything was a competition for him and hated being on a team.  He loved being on the opposite side of everyone else and instigating.  I really miss him.

If money raised equated victory Hillary would be President right now.
Money raised for her, funneled secretly into her bank account. That is not how you win elections.

I was standing in line at the bank and overheard her saying $1 for them, $10 for me, $1 for them, $100 for me. All the while doing this: Hillary

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread