What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (12 Viewers)

Anyone here going to DC on the 6th?
Why?

I'm a Trump supporter but I really don't get the rallies or anything campaign related (except GA).  I honestly don't get the purpose of this thread any more really. I'm amused that the Trump haters have flocked here to gloat and troll, but campaign HQs seem pointless.

More than the guy who, you know, set them free?  
This didn't age well, and it's only an hour old.  :doh:

https://www.sfchronicle.com/local-politics/article/Abraham-Lincoln-was-once-a-hero-In-some-S-F-15798744.php

"Lincoln is one of dozens of historical figures who, according to a school district renaming committee, lived a life so stained with racism, oppression or human rights violations, they do not deserve to have their name on a school building."

This on top of what @NorvilleBarnes already linked.

Last edited by a moderator:

https://www.sfchronicle.com/local-politics/article/Abraham-Lincoln-was-once-a-hero-In-some-S-F-15798744.php

"Lincoln is one of dozens of historical figures who, according to a school district renaming committee, lived a life so stained with racism, oppression or human rights violations, they do not deserve to have their name on a school building."

I hate the idea of taking down any statue.  

But, people who keep saying Lincoln freed the slaves either put an astricts by it or didnt get a proper education.  He was as racists as anyone else was back then. He freed the slaves as a byproduct of the civil war. That's not why he went to war though, the south bad control of all the ports. 

But, people who keep saying Lincoln freed the slaves either put an astricts by it or didnt get a proper education.  He was as racists as anyone else was back then. He freed the slaves as a byproduct of the civil war. That's not why he went to war though, the south bad control of all the ports. 
Oh boy.  How many times are we going to revise history?

I simply cannot agree with anything you said regarding Lincoln.

Wow. Not sure how you define a “proper education.” 

Can't read; paywall.  :shrug:

so we are now bashing Lincoln in here and still clinging on to the belief that Trump was the best president of all time for black people because he said so? :lmao:

you guys......

Why?

I'm a Trump supporter but I really don't get the rallies or anything campaign related (except GA).  I honestly don't get the purpose of this thread any more really. I'm amused that the Trump haters have flocked here to gloat and troll, but campaign HQs seem pointless.
Speak up for election integrity and mingle with like minded folk. Should be a good time. 

Why?

If Trump is no longer President, we will create a different thread where loyalists, Pro-Conservative thinkers can gather and exchange ideas, beliefs, observations and strategies for coping with the dark days ahead. 

We will be like the Jedi after The Revenge of the Sith.  

If Trump is no longer President, we will create a different thread where loyalists, Pro-Americans , Pro-Conservative thinkers can gather and exchange ideas, beliefs, observations and strategies for coping with the dark days ahead. 

We will be like the Jedi after The Revenge of the Sith.  
For the record, the bolded is the insulting part: the implication that those of us who disagree with you are somehow less pro-American than you are. 

For the record, the bolded is the insulting part: the implication that those of us who disagree with you are somehow less pro-American than you are. 
Agreed. I don't like seeing that. Yesterday I saw it used the other side with someone saying this wasn't about defeating Trump, this was about being Pro-America.

It's a cheap shot from either side in my opinion. 

Agreed. I don't like seeing that. Yesterday I saw it used the other side with someone saying this wasn't about defeating Trump, this was about being Pro-America.

It is primarily a conservative thing in recent years: conservative talk radio constantly call themselves “the Patriot” and “we’re the pro-American side”, “Republicans are the ones who love America”, etc. 

Liberals can be just as insulting but their primary issue for this is racism. They constantly proclaim  that they are the side that hates racism (which implies that conservatives either love racism or at least tolerate it.) 

Two sides of the same coin IMO. 

Sorry Joe.  Not meant to insult.  The term is used in this case to emphasize America First. For instance, respect the flag, the military, the anthem, the constitution, the immigration laws, our core values, our institutions, our history etc. 

It’s contrary to the globalist mentality.  

I can edit. 

• Laughing
Reactions: JAA
Sorry Joe.  Not meant to insult.  The term is used in this case to emphasize America First. For instance, respect the flag, the military, the anthem, the constitution, the immigration laws, our core values, our institutions, our history etc. 

It’s contrary to the globalist mentality.  

I can edit. 
You’re just digging a deeper hole here IMO, by suggesting that those who disagree with you disrespect the flag, the military, the constitution, etc. 

As an aside, some of us believe there is a deep contradiction between the immigration laws that you favor as a Trump supporter and our core values based on our history. 

You’re just digging a deeper hole here IMO, by suggesting that those who disagree with you disrespect the flag, the military, the constitution, etc. 

As an aside, some of us believe there is a deep contradiction between the immigration laws that you favor as a Trump supporter and our core values based on our history. 
We won’t know that until we start discussing it. 

Speak up for election integrity and mingle with like minded folk. Should be a good time. 
Trump and those rallying seem to ne against election integrity.  He is trying  to overturn a legitimate election . 

Trymp and those rallying seem to ne against election integrity.  He is trying  to overturn a legitimate election . 
This is false.  Those seem to think there was election fraud where you believe it was a valid election.  No one here is going to remotely engage you in your "Proof?", "Link?" or other nonsense.  Everyone has learned your game over the years.  

We won’t know that until we start discussing it. 
Really? 
I’ve been involved in many threads over the years discussing just about every aspect of the immigration issue. I don’t recall ever engaging with you. But I’m happy to do so right now if you wish: 

My own view is that the United States is a unique nation from the very beginning because of our acceptance of immigrants from around the globe, from what President Trump called “####hole countries”; it’s the key to American exceptionalism, what separates us and makes us, IMO, the greatest country in world history. I believe that President Trump’s stated policy of attempting to block immigration from certain countries versus others, of attempting to redefine our immigration system based on need and skills of immigrant, and expanding the wall on our southern border, are all in direct contradiction with our history and heritage and do harm to our greatness. I invite you to respond. 

Trump and those rallying seem to ne against election integrity.  He is trying  to overturn a legitimate election . 
This simply isn’t true.  He wants to make sure this was a valid election and there was no outside interference. One vote for each registered and legal voter.  Why don’t you want that?

Really? 
I’ve been involved in many threads over the years discussing just about every aspect of the immigration issue. I don’t recall ever engaging with you. But I’m happy to do so right now if you wish: 

My own view is that the United States is a unique nation from the very beginning because of our acceptance of immigrants from around the globe, from what President Trump called “####hole countries”; it’s the key to American exceptionalism, what separates us and makes us, IMO, the greatest country in world history. I believe that President Trump’s stated policy of attempting to block immigration from certain countries versus others, of attempting to redefine our immigration system based on need and skills of immigrant, and expanding the wall on our southern border, are all in direct contradiction with our history and heritage and do harm to our greatness. I invite you to respond. 
I simply believe he was referring to terrorists, drug dealers and other “bad hombres” that would simply negatively impact the American experience for those of us already here and doing what we can to make America great.  

I simply believe he was referring to terrorist, drug dealers and other “bad hombres” that would simply negatively impact the American experience for those of us already here and doing what we can to make America great.  
I see. 
We are operating on different information it seems. Your conclusion does not match the facts of President Trump’s overall immigration policy during the last 4 years. 

This simply isn’t true.  He wants to make sure this was a valid election and there was no outside interference. One vote for each registered and legal voter.  Why don’t you want that?
but it is true...every recount, audit, court case...everything has shown it was a legitimate and secure election.  The pushing by Trump for what he wants on January 6th and what at least one Republican now is showing that.  They are trying to overturn an election which no actual recount, audit, or court has ruled in their favor of supposed fraud.

Why don't I want what?  We got it...its been shown time and time again.  That is not what January 6 is about...

We all just want correct results. People ignoring all claims of fraud are the problem. 
We have the correct results though....at this point, the claims being made and who they are being made by should be ignored...because they have shown no evidence for their claims.

I can make claims of anything...without proof...yes, such claims should be ignored.

Why is it that Trump's lawyers have not presented instance of fraud anywhere?  Why have they stated in court they aren't trying to even show fraud?  I know those questions have been asked before...and they will go unanswered as always.

The recent Georgia Signature Audit just showed things were all good to...how much more do we need?  Every recount...every audit...all has come out the same.

but it is true...every recount, audit, court case...everything has shown it was a legitimate and secure election.  The pushing by Trump for what he wants on January 6th and what at least one Republican now is showing that.  They are trying to overturn an election which no actual recount, audit, or court has ruled in their favor of supposed fraud.

Why don't I want what?  We got it...its been shown time and time again.  That is not what January 6 is about...
So you don’t want the US Congress to even discuss the possibility?  Got it.  

Users who are viewing this thread